Milf Tails: She's So Shy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

Robin was breathing hard, her breast heaving beneath my hand and was moving even more slowly, sensually riding my cock. I caught sight of us in the mirror and wished to hell I had a camera, Jesus, did she look good on top of me. I watched, transfixed by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her pink lips clinging to y hard shaft.

Robin gasped, her toes curling into my legs and her back arching, pushing against me.

"Yes," she moaned, "Oh, honey keep playing with my pussy! I...I'm going to come for you!"

I worked her pussy harder and faster with my fingers and squeezed her nipple a little tighter. Robin was making sharp little hiccupping noises and her feet pressed harder onto my legs as her body tensed against me. My body was tensing as well as her amazing pussy was taking its toll on my cock. I stopped moving altogether, trying to hold off cumming until she did.

I didn't have long to wait, as Robin cried out sharply in my ear and driving herself down hard into my cock, let her head fall back and released a long loud squeal. I moaned loudly as her already tight pussy contracted around my cock as her body exploded into orgasm.

As she came I moved my hips, driving into her and trying to make her come as hard as possible. Robin bucked wildly on my lap; her hips grinding, working her convulsing pussy onto my now thrusting cock.

She was yelping in my ear which caused me to make more of an effort to fuck her and she showed her appreciation by driving her hips down into me, sending me deeper into her quivering flesh.

Robin released a long moan and slumping back against me sighed, "Oh, honey...damn I needed that."

At this point I needed a release of my own and grabbed her hips, preparing to fuck her hard then pull out and come all over her pussy and stomach, but Robin leaned forward and to my chagrin eased off my yearning cock. My disappointment was short lived however when she turned around and sank to her knees.

She took my cock in her hand and looking up at me with her big blue eyes, placed her tongue on my balls and slowly licked her way up to the tip of my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned staring down at her. "Damn, that looks good!"

"Just looks good?" she asked, then taking the head of my cock into her mouth sucked hard.

I gasped at the sensation of my pre cum squirting from my cock into her mouth, then the amazing feeling of her taking me deeper between her soft lips.

"Hmm," she moaned as she worked my cock down near the base.

Robin opened her mouth wider and I moaned like an idiot when she succeeded in taking my cock all the way down. She held me there and her eyes still on mine shook her head back and forth.

"Fuck." I moaned at the feeling of her lips and tongue sliding along my shaft.

Robin stopped moving her head and I released another moan when her tongue slipped out and caressed my balls. She slurped her way back up my cock and gasped when she released it.

"Been a long time since I sucked cock." She giggled, "Guess it's like riding a bike." She licked her lips and turning her head rubbed my cock along her cheek.

"How's this look?"" she asked, pressed my cock hard enough to her face to cause some precum to ooze from it and leave a sticky trail on her cheek. "Like seeing your dick in my face, Sam?"

"Hell yeah," I grinned, "better in your mouth though."

"I'll get there, let me enjoy." She sat up higher on her knees and rubbed my cock against her soft tits. "God, you're so hard." She licked her lips " And I have to say my pussy tastes pretty good on you."

"Definitely not shy anymore!" I laughed, then moaned when she wrapped her tits around my cock and rocked up and down.

I watched my cock slide between her perfect tits and groaned when she lowered her head and flicked her tongue across the tip of cock each time it emerged from her breasts. My cock was dripping, getting her slick with my pre cum and I rocked my hips, fucking her tits.

Robin took the tip into her mouth and when I moved my hips she took me deeper. Letting her tits go, she placed her hands on my thighs and remained still. I continued to move my hips, but slowly, not wanting to get to rough or gag her. Robin moaned and her eyes rolled back as I slowly fucked her mouth.

She grabbed the base of my cock causing me to stop moving my hips and after making a show of licking her lips, Robin once again took me into her mouth. She bobbed her head in a slow rhythm, taking me about half way down each time and moaning around my hard flesh as she did.

I leaned back against the headboard and took in the view of my best friend's hot and shy, well formerly shy, mom giving me a blow job. I reached down and moved her air from her face and with a wink she caught my wrist and put my hand on her head.

She bobbed her head faster and I wrapped my hand in her soft hair and rested it on her head. Robin brought her hand up between my legs and stroked my balls gently with her nails. I moaned and fought not to move my hips or do anything else that would get me off quicker. I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible.

Robin reached the tip of my cock and opening her mouth let some spit ooze down my cock, then made a show of noisily slurping it up. Her eyes were on mine and even with her mouth stuffed with my cock I could see the corner of her lips turned up in a smile. She was enjoying blowing me!

I let my gaze wander down her smooth back and her amazing ass. Her hips were rocking, further proof she was getting into sucking me and I envisioned her on her knees with that sweet ass in the air while I fucked her doggy style.

That though, along with her skilled mouth, caused my cock to twitch and my legs to shake. MY balls tightened in her hand and I moaned as I drew closer to coming. Robin removed my cock from her mouth and ducking her head sucked my balls into her mouth.

I rolled my eyes in pleasure as she took turns sucking on each one before swirling her tongue around my sac. Robin lightly stroked my cock as she bathed my balls with her tongue and even the limited contact was causing me to move my hips and whimper softly.

"Hmm, someone needs to come." She smiled, "That's fine with me, baby, you deserve it and..." she winked, "You'll be able to give it to me nice and hard when you fuck me."

"God I want to fuck you." I breathed as she ran her tongue up one side of my cock then down the other.

"You will, baby, you will." She blew on my cock and giggled when even that made it twitch, "But after you suck on the birthday girls pussy." She laughed, "It's my birthday, but you get to eat the cake."

"Then I'm going to frost that cake."

"Ohh!" her eyes widened, "Sam, you're a dirty boy aren't you?"

"I'm not shy."

"I'm learning not to be, but." She kissed the tip of my cock, "It might take some work," looking up at me with my cock in her face, she pushed her lips into a pout, "You willing to help a shy girl, come out of her shell?"

"I'll take one for the team!" I said, trying to keep my voice steady as her tongue swirled around my purple head.

"Baby, you're going to be taking a lot more than one for this team. This girl has some catching up to do."

Holy shit, was she saying this would be more than once? My thoughts trailed off when Robin took my cock deep into her mouth and sucked it as if it were a competition. I moaned loudly as her hot wet mouth worked my shaft and Robin was making sloppy wet gurgling noises as she let a mix of spit and precum ooze from her mouth.

My hand tightened in her hair and my hips could no longer remain still, thrusting my cock into her descending mouth. Robin was whimpering around my cock and her eyes were half closed, but were glazed over and filled with a look of pure lust. I could see her lipstick smeared along my cock and the next time she took me all the way down to my balls I lost control and my cock twitched sending a stream of cum down her throat.

"Hmm-mm!" Robin groaned, her blue eyes widening as I filled her mouth with what felt like a huge load.

She continued to suck and I was moaning and whimpering like an idiot as she was sliding my cum around my sensitive cock within her mouth. She was pumping it as well, jerking me off while blowing me working for every drop. Some cum oozed from the sides of her mouth, but she quickly slurped it back up.

I caught another look in the mirror and watched my best friend's mom, on her knees, her head bobbing in my lap as my balls emptied into her eager mouth.

'Oh, God." I groaned when I had nothing left, but she kept sucking.

My head was a raw nerve and my hips jerked as she wrapped her lips tightly around it and sucked hard. I cried out at the sensation of a couple more drops being milked from it.

"Stop." I gasped, "Please."

Robin released my cock and opening her mouth showed me her cum covered tongue. She then made a sow of swallowing and waggled her now clean tongue at me.

"Damn I forgot how much I love giving head." She sighed, "Maybe you'll let me practice some more?"

"I...Dave's working until midnight right?"

"Honey, I'm talking about tomorrow and then Sunday, and maybe..." Looking me in the eye she added, "You broke the seal, baby, I want more, a lot more."

"I...I'm a giver." I told her...goddamn she was going to let me keep fucking her!

"Well then how about I lay back and you be a giver and give my pussy some attention."

Robin stood and lay back on the bed so her legs were dangling off of it. I stood up slowly, my knees weak from the most amazing blow job I'd ever received and turned to stand between her legs. She spread her pussy open and tapping her swollen clit with her finger said, "Come on baby, time to have your cake and eat mine too."

I sank to my knees and as I placed my hands on her soft thighs she rested her feet on my shoulders. I gave each of her thighs a kiss and felt them trembling beneath my hands. I blew lightly on her clit and a shiver went through her.

"Baby, don't tease, it's been a long time since someone's licked my pussy."

I looked up to see her watching me, her eyes wide and her fingers teasing her pink nipples. I gave her kiss a soft kiss then lowering my tongue slipped it inside her. Robin gasped as I swirled it around and I moaned at the taste of her sweet juices as I lapped them from inside her. I sucked hard, getting a good mouthful and then worked my tongue slowly through her soft wet lips, towards her clit.

I fastened my tongue to her pink nub and as she moaned, I eased two fingers inside her. Robin sighed and she rocked her hips into my flickering tongue and thrusting fingers. I alternated between sucking and licking her clit, while pushing my fingers as deep inside her as I could.

Robin was moaning and whimpering as I took my time on her clit, gently sucking on it before tracing circles around it with the tip of my tongue.

"You look so good down there!" She groaned as she pulled on her nipples, "I could so get used to this!" she gasped when getting ballsy, I eased a third finger gently inside her, "What about you, Sam, think you could see yourself spending time between my legs?"

"I can't see myself ever not wanting to be anywhere you want me." I told her.

She laughed, then moaned when I pumped all three fingers inside her while sucking her lit harder into my mouth.

"Oh, oh..." her toes curled into my shoulders and she whimpered, "Honey, just like that, keep sucking my pussy! I...I'm going to come for you!"

I worked my fingers as fast as I dared and sucked her clit hard enough to make my lips smack. Robin was making those little hiccup noises again and I watched her pinching her nipples roughly as her back arched off the bed, pushing her wet hot flesh into my face.

"Right there, right there." She groaned, "A little...Oh!"

Robin gasped and drover her hips up, sending my fingers deep inside her hot tight pussy. She released long loud noise that could only be described a s a howl and went off like a rocket. She yelped and squealed as her thighs clamped around my face and her hips bucked wildly, grinding her quivering flesh into my tongue and fingers.

She pushed her feet hard against my shoulders, lifting her hips higher as she writhed and squirmed in my face. Robin's body tensed and with a loud cry her pussy convulsed and a wave of warm sticky fluid sprayed into my mouth and on my chin.

"Oh, God I came so hard..." She let her legs slide off my shoulders, "Fuck, baby...you are spoiling this birthday girl!"

"But I still have another present for you!" I stood up and grabbing her legs, lifted them and spread them wide.

I stroked my once again hard cock through the sopping lips of her pussy several times, each thrust ending in a little squeal from Robin when my head rubbed her sensitive clit.

"Hmm, that's a big present," she moaned, "But if its mine, shouldn't you give it to me?"

"Can't say no to the birthday girl." I winked, then plunged my cock deep into her tight hole.

Robin cried out as this time I wasn't pinned down and was able to fuck her hard and fast. I was using long hard strokes that felt amazing and as I spread her legs as far as I could I watched my long thick cock slide in and out from between her pink lips.

Robin was yelping with each hard thrust and her tits were bouncing wildly as I fucked her the way I had dreamed about; as hard I could.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried as I continued hammering away at her. "That feels so fucking good!"

I closed her legs and wrapping my arm around her thighs, lifted her ass off the bed, causing my cock to penetrate her even deeper. Robin squealed in appreciation and cupping her tits, stroked her nipples as I fucked her.

Trying to show off and fuck her even harder, I put my shoulders against the backs of her legs and leaned forward, pushing her legs so far back her feet were over her head. I was now plunging my cock straight down into her and she howled in pleasure as I slammed her again and again.

"Fuck, baby, oh fuck!" she cried, "You are so fucking deep!"

I moaned in reply when her pussy contracted around my cock and she laughed, "Your little girlfriends don't know that trick do they?"

I shook my head as she began doing it each time my cock was buried inside her and I was beginning to moan continuously. I was fucking her so hard my balls were slapping against her ass and I could hear my cock entering her dripping pussy.

"Oh, honey let me roll over!" she moaned, "I want to get on my hands and knees for you!"

"Like I said...anywhere you want me." I laughed as I slid my glistening cock from her.

Robin got to her knees on the bed then leaned forward and caused me to gasp when she took my cock into her mouth. She gave me several long hard sucks that made my legs tremble, then said, "Get behind me, baby!"

I went around the bed and getting on my knees behind her, took a second to admire her amazing ass in the air as well as her succulent pink pussy between her thighs. I then grabbed her hips and resumed fucking the shit out of her.

Robin gave her head a toss, flipping her long blonde hair onto her back and grabbing it, I pulled gently on it as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh, dirty boy!" she laughed, "But that's okay, it makes watching even more fun!"

I looked up and saw her looking at me in the mirror. The sight of her on her knees her huge tits swaying as I fucked her and me behind her, pulling her hair and fucking her sent me into another gear. I squeezed her hips as hard as I dared and wrapping her hair in my hand I reared back and slammed her as hard as I could.

Robin's squealed, but also begin thrusting her hips, rocking back into my thrusts and driving me deeper inside her. I watched in the mirror and found myself more focused on her face than our bodies.

Her blue eyes were bulging and glazed over with lust and her lips were parted as she emitted a continuous series of yelps as I continued my relentless assault on her tight pussy. Her tits were bouncing and the cheeks of her ass were jiggling each time I slammed my cock home.

"Look at you. Robin, I moaned, "You're so fucking hot!"

"So are you, baby." She groaned, "We look hot together!" she moaned and her eyes rolled back when I pushed against her back, forcing her chest down onto the bed and putting her ass higher.

I put my hands on either side of her head so my body was now over hers and drove down into her pussy as she lay prone beneath me.

"Oh, my Fucking God!" she howled as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could, I watched in the mirror as my long cock drove repeatedly down between the cheeks of her ass and into her hot little pussy.

Robin was now yelping and whimpering with each stroke and my arms trembled as my balls tightened and I knew I was close. I kept hammering away at her trying to make her squeal even louder and as each thrust began ending in a soft whimper of my own, she cried out, "Take it out for me! I want to see you cum!"

I gave her several more hard thrusts, then moaning pulled out and balancing on one arm, grabbed my cock before it erupted. Robin rolled over beneath me and grabbing her huge tits offered them up to me. I released my cock and she cried out when the first spurt sprayed past her tits and struck her face.

She moaned and opened her mouth letting my cum ooze into it and down her chin as the second spurt splashed against her right tit. I jerked my cock watching as cum slid down her breast and across her pink nipple. I moved my cock back and forth managing to paint both her nipples with my come.

"Oh that's so hot and...sticky!" she giggled, then licked her lips, cleaning the cum from them and making a show of smacking her lips as she swallowed it.

I released a pathetic whimper as my spent cock gave up the last of its load and I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath. Robin lay next to me, her chest heaving and I watched her cum covered tits rise and fall with each breath.

"Goddamn," she moaned, "Sam you...baby, you fucked this birthday girl like she hasn't been fucked in way too long!"

"I feel like it was my birthday." I laughed.

"Hmm, when is your birthday?"

"Next month." I said with a grin.

"Well you better plan on spending it right here, with me honey. I promise I will make it a night you won't forget."

"Hard to top this one." I told her.

"We will, we'll..." she turned her head and smiled at me, "We'll start by letting you pick out whatever sexy outfit you want me to wear for you."

"Really?" I thought for a moment, "School girl?"

"School girl, cheerleader, lingerie, baby anything you want as long as you fuck me the way you did tonight."

"So, um...I have to wait until my birthday?"

"Birthday?" She sat up and I watched the cum slide down her breasts onto her stomach, "Baby, I was thinking in a few minutes when we take a nice hot shower together." She sighed, "I can't wait to get on my knees in the shower and suck you hard then have you fuck me against the wall!"

"Why Miss Warner!" I exclaimed, a mock look of surprise on my face, "That doesn't sound like something a shy sweet woman would say!"

She looked down at me and taking my hand in hers, smiled, "No, it doesn't, does it?"

*****

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the latest in this series. There are more in the works! Now as I always say our only pay here is in votes and comments so please take a moment to let me know what you think. Also speaking of votes, I have a story in the Nude Day Contest it's called "Naked Beneath" and it's in romance and is a true story about some personal things I went through last year, I would love for you to read it and support it. Thanks for reading LC68