Milf Tails: Star of the Show!

Story Info
Hot Milf Molly helps Greg break in his new camera.
12.2k words
4.78
175k
247

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,141 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the latest installment of Milf Tails! So far the response has been very good to this series and I hope to keep that up, with this fun little story of a very special home movie. Also for those who enjoy my taboo stories. My Valentine's Day contest story is up. It's called "Meeting Mom Online" and I would love your vote!

*****

"Come on; stay right there," I muttered to the blue jay I was zooming in on, "Just a little longer."

The bird was perched on a branch just over my mother's rose bush and its bright blue next to the deep red of the rose petals made for a nice shot. But the bird was facing in the other direction and I was walking gingerly along the roof of the back porch, trying to get in front of it.

"Good birdie." I smiled as it remained where it was allowing me to see its face.

I zoomed in tighter and snapped off several quick shots, crouching down for a better angle. I whistled and was rewarded when the bird lifted its head and looked in my direction. I grabbed another couple of shots, and then picking up a few acorn shells the squirrels had dropped on the roof, tossed then down in front of the bush.

Startled, the bird took off and I clicked away as it sailed up into the trees. Sitting back, I pulled out the slide that allowed me to preview the pictures and nodded in satisfaction at the beautiful still of the Blue Jay's wings as they spread just before it left the branch. I continued to look through the rest of the photos I'd snapped the last couple of days.

I had several fun ones of two squirrel's chasing each other as well as a Red Robin and a Hawk I'd seen down by the railroad tracks as it circled looking for road kill. Birds meant nothing to me, but my buddy next door Jack's mom, Molly, made calendars for a second income and was working on one featuring our feathered friends.

She knew I was studying for a career in photography and asked if I would mind taking some photos for her. She offered to pay me as it would be cheaper than paying for the rights from stock photo sites. Better than that Molly, promised to credit me on the calendar which would qualify as a term project and help me with my first year photography program at RISD.

On top of that, getting new photos meant I got to go next door to see Molly. Not that I didn't see her when I hung out with Jack, but we were usually in his room and she didn't come around. But when I made it a point to go over when Jack wasn't home to present her with another disc of pictures, I got some one on one time with the hottest cougar I'd ever met.

Jack might be my best friend, but that never stopped me from looking at Molly for what she was and that was a grade A porn star quality Milf! Pushing the slide back into the camera I thought about some of the other photos I'd taken with it starring Molly by the pool, Molly wearing cute little sun dresses on the way to work and...

I looked over at the sound of a splash coming from next door and standing up, saw Molly kicking her legs beneath the water of their in ground pool. Damn, if I was going to get what I was thinking of I should start thinking dirtier! I quickly knelt down so she wouldn't see me when she emerged at the end of the pool.

Sliding back so I was against the house, I slung the camera over my neck and carefully made my way over to the corner closest to her house. Because of the tall tree that ran alongside our house I wouldn't be easily visible if she looked up, but focusing between the branches the camera had a great view of the pool.

Molly reached the end and coming up rested her arms on the edge of the pool. Her long dark hair was slicked back from the water and looked damn good on her bronzed skin. I took a couple of quick shots of her hair against her shoulder, and then snapped a couple of the water glistening on her chest.

Her breasts were still submerged, but because of my height and the recently cleaned crystal water of the pool, I got off a couple of good shots of her ample cleavage in her turquoise blue bikini.

Molly pushed off and swam down to the other end of the pool. I concentrated through the lens and tried to get a couple of good action shots of her arms slicing through the water and her feet kicking above it.

Molly turned and came my way again. This time when she reached the end, she gave me a thrill by swimming to the ladder in the corner and climbing out.

Even as my cock stirred between my legs I clicked off a series of shots of her amazing ass in the skimpy bikini bottom. Molly's house was surrounded by an eight foot stockade fence which was why she wore the revealing suits when she sunbathed, thinking no one could see her.

In fact our house was the only one of the three around hers that had a second floor and she probably figured the tree blocked the view of the pool.

I'm sure Molly never considered her sweet young neighbor who was also her son's best friend would be enough of a pervert to hang around on the roof of the porch to spy on her as I'd done for the last four years.

Whenever they threw a party or me and some of Jack's other friends went over for a swim, either Molly didn't swim at all or when she did it would be in a much more conservative one piece bathing suit.

On days like today however, when she was alone and thought she had privacy, Molly's suit was barely enough material to even call a bikini. The top not only left the inner half of her impressive breasts exposed, but started just past her nipple.

I could tell that because they were currently hard and damn close to the edge of blue cloth. I got a couple of nice shots of those nipples pushing against the wet suit before staring through the lens as I wandered down to her flat hard stomach.

Molly was a tennis instructor at a ritzy country club and to say she was in damn good shape was an understatement. That flat hard stomach went along with a set of long well shaped legs, which featured the toned calves and thighs of an athlete.

Her firm ass cheeks, most of which were exposed in the thong like bikini bottom looked as if you could bounce quarters off of them.

Molly leaned back and shook her head, sending her long wet hair flying and I snapped away, thinking what an amazing shot this would be. Molly then stretched, pushing out her amazing rack and after another shot of those sweet tits, I simply watched through the camera as she turned and walked over to her lounge chair.

My cock was no longer stirring, but damn hard as I took in her wet, deeply tanned back, her smooth toned legs and that damn hot ass. She sat down in the chair and laying back picked up a bottle of tanning oil and to my great appreciation, she bent her right leg and massaged the oil into it.

The Nikon 3200 was a good camera, well worth the money I'd paid for it from mowing lawns all summer and I could easily see her long blue nails as she rubbed the oil into her inviting inner thigh.

I let the view slide down that thigh and whispered, "Goddamn" when I reached the thin strip of blue material between her thighs. It had slid slightly to the side, just enough to see the pink edges of her pussy. I zoomed tighter, noting the smooth shaved skin and slight puffiness of that pink flesh.

The crotch of her bikini had tightened enough to show the outline of her lips and my cock ached in my shorts as I went back to her hands which were now rubbing oil into the exposed half of her breasts.

Molly sat up and my eyes bulged when she reached back to untie her top. Holy shit, she was going to tan topless. My hands trembled on the camera in anticipation of getting some close ups of the breasts I'd dreamed of since the first day I'd met her. She slid the straps down from her shoulders and...

"Greg!" Mom called from somewhere behind me, "What the hell are you doing?"

I quickly lifted my head and aimed the camera up into the trees and said, "Getting Molly pics for her calendar, she loved the last ones."

"Well, do it from the window." Mom said.

I sighed and took a last look into the yard next door. Molly was lying on her stomach and I had missed the chance to see her tits. I turned to see mom leaning out the window looking at me.

"Your father still hasn't fixed those boards underneath, Greg you might fall through this damn thing."

"Yeah, I'll come in." I walked slowly over and she slipped back into the room so I could enter through the window.

"I know she's paying you and this is part of school, but be careful okay, honey?"

"Sure." I gave her an awkward smile hoping to hell she wouldn't look over and see Molly outside and figure out what I was doing.

"You know you should take pictures of some of the local pets too." Mom said, "There's a lot of cats the neighbors let roam free, you could get some nice pictures of them.

"Good idea." I agreed. "I'll try that."

"Good, we're going to eat in a half hour so don't start now."

Mom turned and left the room. As she closed the door behind her I raced over to my lap top and plugged in the camera, anxious to see my new pictures.

"Cats." I rolled my eyes, and then grinned as the first picture of Molly in the pool popped up. Maybe mom was right, after all, I did just get some shots of a pretty hot pussy.

*****

"Hey Greg!" Jack answered the door cheerfully, "You're just the man I wanted to see!"

"Uh-oh." I said, entering the house, "I'm warning you, I don't have any money."

"Nah, nothing like that." He laughed, "Listen that fancy camera of yours, that does video too, right?"

"This baby does it all." I lifted the strap and patted the case.

"Wow, I didn't notice you had it around your neck, you sleep with that thing?"

"I'm heading down to Soccer field; I take pictures of the games and give them to the parents."

"Cool. They pay you?"

"Here and there, but it's mostly for practice," I looked around the living room, "Hey, is your mom, home?"

"Yeah, she's just coming in from the pool. But anyway, the video?"

"What about it?"

"I have to do a commercial for my campaign in political science, think you could film it for me?"

"Absolutely." I told him, trying not to look obvious as I peered past him, hoping to catch a glimpse of Molly coming through the doors that led from the kitchen to the deck. "How's tomorrow afternoon?"

"That'll work! Thanks, Greg, you're the best."

He clapped me on the arm and I felt a twinge of guilt. I wondered how good of a friend Jack would think I was if he knew I'd just jacked off to a picture of his mother rubbing lotion on her thigh and picturing the white tanning lotion as my cum.

Then again, it's not like jerking off to Molly was something new for me and at least I wasn't doing it in his house like I used to when I would sleep over when we were younger.

I hadn't planned on it, but once I downloaded all the pictures of Molly and the birds, the ones, I was supposed to be taking; I couldn't stop staring at them.

They'd come out amazing and if I ever wondered if the Nikon was worth the money I had no doubts now! I could see the beads of water on her breasts and stomach, but better yet the outline of her pussy through the tight bottom.

The picture of her with her leg up was too much for me and I'd had to take care of myself then and there. What a waste, cumming all over my stomach while wishing it was...well pretty much anywhere on Molly would be just fine with me!

Eventually I did what I had started to do and downloaded the pictures to a disc for her to take to the printer if she liked them and had come over to give them to her.

"Greg?" Jack brought me back to reality and I shrugged

"Hey, that's what buds are for, besides I love playing with the camera." I pulled the disc out of pocket. "I got your mom some more pictures, that's why I..."

"Oh, aren't you a doll!" Molly exclaimed.

She walked into the room wearing a long t-shirt over her bikini and I had to make sure my voice was steady when I said, "I hope you like them, I managed to get a few good action shots."

"If they're as good as the last ones, I'll love them!"

Molly came over and plucking the disc from my hand gave me a peck on the cheek, "Jack's right, you're the best Greg. I'm going to go look at these right after I shower."

Molly turned to walk over to the table and I had to admire how the t-shirt hugged her hips and framed her ass. I could see the outline of the bikini bottom through the gauzy material of the thin shirt and the backs of her thighs were visible almost up to her ass.

Her long dark hair was still wet and I thought about what that hair would feel like across my stomach as she...

"Hey Greg," Jack spoke up, "You have a couple of minutes now?"

"Not long, game starts in twenty minutes." I replied, trying to focus on his face as Molly fussed around the table, fixing the flowers in the middle of it, her ass wiggling invitingly as she did. "Why?"

"Real quick." Can you film me for a minute; I just want to hear how I sound."

"Okay, but quick." I was in a hurry, but any chance to play with the Nikon was worth it.

I removed it from its case and setting it to record, stepped back a couple of feet and focused on Jack. "Go ahead, start talking."

"Oh." He frowned, "Well, um my name is Jack Walsh and...I approve of this message!" He laughed.

"Come on, do better than that." I told him.

"Okay, well first off I..."

"Photo bomb!" Molly laughed, coming up behind him and waving at the camera, "Or video bomb! I'm Jack's mom and even though he never cleans his room he's worth your vote!"

"Mom, cut it out." Jack rolled his eyes.

"So serious." She rolled her dark eyes, "Just like your father, Christ he was anal, I always had more fun without him." she winked, "In every way."

"Mom, jeez!" Jack made a disgusted face, but I had to try to keep my jaw from dropping at her words, never mind the vivid image of her lying in her bed, or by the pool, playing with herself.

"Sorry, but it's true, I don't miss him at all."

"Me either." Jack sighed, "And the only thing he misses is my tuition payments."

"Because he's useless." Molly said, "Let me get out of your way."

She walked over and sat on the arm of the couch behind Jack and I once again focused the camera on him.

"Jack Walsh with some things you should know about the upcoming election..."

Jack began to speak more confidently, but I had no clue what he was saying. Even as the camera was on him, my eyes were on Molly who was watching and playfully kicking her feet back and forth. Her legs were open and I couldn't help looking at her inner thighs and the flash of blue material from the bikini.

She was smiling at us and as I took a moment to take in her big brown eyes, long lashes, and full inviting lips, it dawned on me she wasn't just hot body wise, but was a beautiful woman.

She leaned back against the couch and stretched, causing her breasts to strain against the flimsy shirt and feeling my cock stir, I lowered the camera.

"Here, watch." I hit replay and handed Jack the camera.

As he listened to himself, I kept my eyes lowered, so all I could see was Molly's feet. Her toes were painted a deep red and the tanned tops of them a sharp contrast to the white smooth skin of her soles.

I thought about seeing those feet on my chest or shoulders, holding them in my hands while I fucked...Jesus! Even her feet were turning me on!

"Not too bad." Jack said, handing the camera back, "I'll work on a script tonight and you can maybe come back tomorrow night?"

"Sure, no problem." I slipped the camera back in the case.

"Make sure you come by," Molly spoke up, "I'll give you something for the new pictures."

"Don't worry about it." I told her, "You paid me for the other ones."

"Yeah, but you took more. Really, Greg you should get something for taking those pictures."

Thinking of the hot pictures of her I had taken earlier, I smiled, "Like I said, Molly you already gave me something."

*****

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I heard my phone ringing on the counter next to the sink.

I shut the shower off and throwing back the curtain, grabbed a towel and tried to dry myself off enough to get to the phone without getting water all over the floor and pissing mom off. I decided to just toss the towel on the floor in front of the counter and stepping on it, grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Hello?"

They'd hung up and I quickly looked to see who was calling. Today was my day off from both class and work and I had told my boss at Kinko's to give me a call if he needed any help with projects as I could use the extra hours. I was surprised to see it was Jack's home number. I rolled my eyes wondering if the dope had managed to lose or break yet another phone.

Stepping back onto the mat in front of the shower I dried off and slipping on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, called him back as I made my way back into my room

"Hey Greg!" Molly answered.

"Hi Molly, is Jack there?"

"No, he's at work, listen..."

"He is, he just called didn't he?"

"No, hon, that was me that called."

"Really?" I asked, excitedly, "You like the pictures?"

"Greg, I loved those pictures! You were right, some damn good action shots!"

"Thank you!"

"In fact after looking at those pictures and seeing you film Jack today it gave me an idea."

"What's that?"

"You're off today right?"

"Yeah, all day."

"So you're not busy?"

"Not until I help Jack with his video tonight, why?"

"How about you come over here and we talk about a project I would like you to help me with."

"What is it?" Even as I asked I wondered what was wrong with me, Molly was asking me to come over, regardless of what it was it was...Molly time! And with Jack not home so I wouldn't feel bad about gawking at her.

"How about you just come on over and bring your camera?"

"What are we taking pictures of?"

"You'll see, but don't worry, Greg, I wouldn't want you to do this for nothing, I'll make it worth it for you."

"When do you..."

"See you in a few minutes." Molly cut in and ended the call.

I put the phone down and looked in the mirror. I thought about dressing better, but I didn't want to look like I was trying to impress her. Bad enough there were times I was fairly sure she had seen me looking at her and gave me a little smile that said "aren't you cute" which was more embarrassing than if she had been upset. So I stayed in the jeans and T-shirt.

I removed the Nikon from the charger and slinging it over my neck, paused to quickly run a comb through my short dark hair. I hadn't shaved in a couple of days and thought about it, but with a bit of scruff I looked older and Molly always made me feel like a kid out of his league.

Which I was, but at least this made me look like I could legally drink. I stared into my blue eyes which a lot of girls said was one of my best features and flashed a goofy smile, "Hey Molly, so you like my pictures, hmm? You should see my private collection."

I winked, and then laughed, "What an idiot." I told my reflection, then spraying a little cologne on, headed down stairs and out the back door to cut across yard and let myself into Molly's through the gate between the yards. I reached back of their house and saw the inner door was open and looking through the screen door, didn't see Molly in the kitchen,

"Hey Molly?" I called, "Are you in the living room?"

"Hey, Greg, come on in!" She called from somewhere out of sight.

I entered the kitchen and cutting into the living room saw Molly sitting on the arm of the chair sipping a large glass of wine.

"Hey Greg, thanks for coming."

"I...sure." I said while trying not to blatantly stare at her.

Molly was wearing a short red sundress with thin spaghetti straps leaving most of her tanned shoulders bare. The dress was low cut enough to show off her considerable cleavage and the hem well up her thighs. With her right leg crossed over her left, that leg was exposed almost right up to her damn hip.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,141 Followers