Mind-Control Panties 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm built faster and faster. I had two cocks churning up my naughty holes while I nursed on the third. No other girl was this bold. Every boy loved me. They jerked off their cocks as they lusted for me, aching to join the fun.

"Oh, damn!" the guy fucking my mouth gasped. He ripped his dick out of my mouth and erupted across my face.

He showered me in his cum, my pussy squeezing down on Heath's cock. That hot spunk bathed me. It ran across my painted flesh as I hurtled closer to my orgasm. Tim thrust hard into me, grunting, groaning. I whimpered, my body so close to that rapture.

"Yes!" I howled. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to exp--"

Jermaine rammed his cock into my mouth, soaked in my sweet cream. I groaned around it, sucking so hard on his Black shaft. My pussy squeezed around Heath's cock as my entire body shuddered. I trembled as I was getting splattered from two different sides. Two different boys were painting me in their passion. It ran all over me.

I exploded.

My pussy convulsed around Heath's dick. My asshole spasmed around Tim's hammering cock. I bucked and writhed, working my holes up and down both their shafts. Intense waves of ecstasy flowed through my body. Into my mind.

I squealed around Jermaine's cock. I moaned and whimpered, stars dancing before my eyes. My holes writhed and convulsed on their amazing cocks. I whimpered, my hips wiggling from side to side. My flesh milked them, bringing them closer and closer to erupting. I wanted to be painted in so much spunk.

Rapture drowned my mind.

"Fucking kinky slut!" snarled Tim. "Goddamn, your asshole is going wild around my cock. Fuck!"

He ripped out of my asshole. The first spurt of his cum splashed up my back. It landed almost right on my spine. I felt the jizz running hot down my skin as more and more jets splashed on my flesh. They bathed me again and again, coating me. It ran down my body, making me feel so naughty and wild.

My pussy spasmed hard about Heath's cock. My mind melted, my orgasm still writhing through me. I whimpered about Jermaine's dick as Tim rammed into my asshole. His cock was even thicker than Jermaine's. He grunted, heavy balls smacking into my flesh as he plunged into my asshole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he growled. Then he ripped his dick out of my asshole and spurted frothy cum onto my body. "Such a fucking whore!"

It was all such a blur. I don't know how long I rode Heath's dick, didn't know how many cocks had fucked my asshole and mouth, before that nerd finally erupted into my pussy. His jizz spurted hot into my spasming cunt while the boys spurted jizz on me from every side. I groaned and trembled, loving that even the inside of my pussy was getting basted with the creamy paint.

"Karen!" snarled the nerd as he filled my cunt with more spurts of jizz. "This is incredible!"

Still cumming, drunk on this moment, I rolled off of him. I writhed on the ground, gasping and moaning as they stood over me, jerking off their cocks. Cum fired at me from every direction. They were all erupting. All splashing me in jizz. They painted spunk across my skin. I rubbed it into my flesh as my orgasm rippled through me. My mind melted in rapture.

They made me into a masterpiece.

Finally, my body was painted. I was drenched in wonderful, pearly jizz. I stood up, that delicious spunk drying on my colorful body. I sauntered forward, my boobs shaking and my ass swaying. The crowd parted for me, and I marched into the college bold as fuck. I didn't care. Everyone could see me. Everyone could see how well I stood out.

I had a huge grin on my face as every boy paid attention to me all day. Even the teachers. Every man who witnessed me gained hard dicks that needed relief. Luckily, there was always a new spot of my body that needed to be painted. Unlike the body paint, cum didn't last long.

I was going to have to be a busy, busy girl to stay colorful.

Good thing the rewards were worth it. I couldn't wait. Smiling, I spotted a dick that needed my attention. "Pussy, asshole, or mouth?"

The guy grinned.

* * *

The figure chuckled. The latest pair of panties was a smashing success. The figure had no idea the latest pair would go over so well. It glanced down at the newest panties lying on the desk. Compared to the Colorful one, this pair was subdued.

Black, a bit of lace around the waistband, and two words printed across the rump in big, bold, white letters.

"Bad Girl."

There was one more addition. The figure stroked down to the gusset. They were crotchless, lace surrounding the slit giving access to the wearer's pussy. The figure smiled. Where would be the best place to leave these panties? The figure chuckled again as the perfect spot clicked in its mind.

Rising, the figure snatched up its creation and left its workshop behind.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...