Mind-Control Panties 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't Vanessa who came first.

"Mama!" howled Katerina, her body unfolding as she spasmed in delight.

I gasped, my gaze shooting over to her convulsing form. Juices gushed out of her cunt, splattering the mat. The scent of tangy pussy swelled in the air, drowning out the other aromas. Her small breasts quivered. She whimpered. Her tongue swirled around her mouth, licking up her own juices.

"You other kittens, don't stop," I moaned. "Second place will get a wonderful gift, too. But first place..."

"Yes, yes, Mama!" my daughter moaned. "I get to eat out your pussy. I get to lick out that wonderful cream! Daddy's cream!"

"Yes," I told her. "Just get over here, yank down my panties, and you will get everything you crave."

I shuddered as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She crawled towards me, her face stained in her own pussy juices. She had this hunger in her blue eyes. My little kitten was in the mood to play. I loved it. She scampered closer, her small tits jiggling beneath her. And then she was between my thighs. She pounced on me.

I groaned as she ripped off those girlish panties. She dragged them down my thighs, exposing my blonde bush and juicy pussy. My panties were past my knees. Down my calves. And then they were off. She threw them to the side, her hand shoving my legs apart. I groaned, my heart pounding as my daughter leaned over me. Her tiny nose quivered. She breathed in, inhaling the incestuous mix of her father spunk and my pussy juices.

"I'm so glad I won," she moaned. Her blue eyes stared up at me. "I ate myself so hard, Mama. I just had to win. I couldn't let one of them eat your pussy first. I'm your kitten-daughter. I'm the one that deserves this the most."

"And you proved it," I moaned.

I glanced at her friends, all still eating themselves. They were still so eager for that second place. I licked my lips, just as excited for it is them. As Katerina stroked my thighs, sending incestuous delight tingling towards my pussy, I wondered which kitten would cum next.

What if it was Molly? Thea? Or maybe it was Vanessa. She still looked like she was on the verge of coming. On the verge of exploding. Oh, God, it would be so hot to eat any of them. All of them!

"The girl who gets second place gets to sit on my face and have her pussy eaten out by me!" I moaned as my daughter's head descended. She leaned down to nuzzle at my pussy and eat out her daddy's cum.

"Mama cat!" howled Thea.

The Black girl moaned, rubbing her face into her snatch. I gasped as I could see the juices squirting past her brown cheeks. She was cumming hard. She wanted second place. She wanted me to feast on her cunt and make her explode.

My daughter nuzzled her face in my blonde bush. I felt my curls rustling. And then her tongue licked out, lapping up her father's jizz adorning my bush. I groaned, my toes curling. I was so eager for her to dive in. My entire body trembled.

"Mama cat!" Thea moaned, finally unfolding herself. "Oh, that was so amazing. I came so hard."

Then Vanessa squealed. She drank down her own flooded juices, followed by Molly. The redhead may have had a head start, but she was the last to cum. She still licked and lapped and drank her juices anyways. Vanessa gasped, her lower half smacking down on the mat as she panted. Her round breasts heaved as Thea gained her feet.

"Vanessa, Molly, you can still suck on my nipples," I moaned then gasped as my daughter's tongue licked across my slit.

Katerina feasted on my cunt with such hunger. My adorable kitten-daughter fluttered her tongue up and down, licking and lapping and devouring the cum out of me. I shuddered, trembling on the exercise mat as her tongue did such wicked things to my pussy. Incestuous delight rippled through my body as she licked out her father's cum from my twat.

I needed Mitch to fuck me more often. I needed to have plenty of cream for my adorable kittens so they could have such delicious rewards.

And then Thea appeared. She straddled my face and squatted down. I groaned as she pressed her hot twat right against my mouth. My tongue flicked out, dancing through her folds. I savored the delicious, sweet flavor of her pussy. I gripped the Black girl's thighs, lapping at my first cunt ever. It was so wonderful to lick at one of my kittens. To dart my tongue through her folds while my kitten-daughter did the same to my pussy.

"Oh, I wish I had cum faster," Molly said. I felt her grab my breasts. Then her tongue licked and lapped at my nipple. "I'll do better next time, Mama."

"I know you will," I moaned into Thea's pussy.

"I'll do better, too," Vanessa said. "I want to eat out your pussy full of cream next time."

"Not if I come first," Katerina moaned into my pussy.

I shuddered as the two kittens licked and lapped at my breasts. They didn't just play with my nipples, Molly and Vanessa bathed my tits. Their tongues fluttered all over my breasts, soaking them in their saliva.

I quivered, my toes curling. Such wicked and naughty sensations rippled through me. I whimpered, reveling in it. The same time, Katerina lapped everywhere across my pussy. She brushed my labia. My clit. She drove her tongue into the depths of my pussy to scoop out more of her daddy's cum. She caressed my walls, petting them with her tongue.

I moaned into Thea's pussy.

"Mama cat!" gasped Thea. She squirmed on my face, grinding her shaved pussy against my hungry lips. Her cute ass flexed right before my eyes. My nose nuzzled into her taint. I licked hungrily at her pussy, just feasting on her. It was so incredible. She tasted so good. Her sweet cream filled my mouth.

"I love being a kitten," Molly moaned, her voice sounding so throaty. Her tongue swirled around my areola.

Vanessa giggled. "Are you fingering your twat?"

"Petting it." the redhead whimpered. "I'm petting my pussy just like your mom petted Katerina's cunt. It feels so good. I'm plunging so deep inside of me."

"Mama cat is petting inside of my pussy, too," Thea moaned as my tongue swirled around inside of her delicious twat. I reached so deep into the virgin girl. I was so glad all my gymnasts had their pesky cherries popped. Then I could enjoy reaching into their pure depths.

I was so glad I had my kittens.

Vanessa moaned. I could hear the squelch of fingers plunging into a wet cunt. And then Katerina whimpered. Three of my kittens were fingering their twats, petting the depths of their pussies. I shuddered.

It seemed like petting herself had inspired Katerina to eat me with even more fervor. Her tongue danced up and down my folds, building and building in me towards my orgasm. I groaned, climbing towards it as I feasted on Thea's yummy pussy.

I reveled in Thea's sweet juices while my daughter's tongue fluttered to the depths of my pussy. She patted my cunt walls, stroking me. She groaned, sounding like she was disappointed. Had she cleaned out all of her daddy's cum?

I bet she had, naughty kitten.

Luckily, she kept licking me. She stroked her tongue up and down my slit, brushing my clit.

Such wondrous pleasure burst through me.

I couldn't last long. Not with three adorable kittens licking my body. Molly and Vanessa were concentrating on my nipples now. They were licking. Sucking. They were petting me with their mouths. I loved it as they nibbled on my nubs. I groaned into Thea's cunt, my fingers digging into her thighs. This was so wonderful. A heady thrill that would have me exploding.

"Mama cat!" Thea moaned. "Oh, yes, you're going to pet me to an orgasm. You're going to make me cum, mama cat!"

"Yes!" Molly moaned. "I'm petting my pussy to a wonderful orgasm."

"Me, too!" my daughter moaned into my pussy. Then she latched onto my clit.

Sucked.

The pressure was incredible. My pussy clenched. I bucked and moaned as my orgasm swept through me. Wave after wave of incestuous delight flooded through my body. I whimpered into Thea's pussy. I jammed my tongue deep inside of her as the pleasure washed over my mind. I swirled around it, drinking in the bliss.

Katerina moaned in delight. Her tongue attacked my pussy. She lapped up the cream flowing out of me with such hunger. Her tongue dug through my folds. Every stroke sent another wave of pleasure sloshing through me. My nipples throbbed in Molly's and Vanessa's sucking mouths. It was all so much.

All so wonderful.

"I love my adorable kittens!" I howled.

"Yes!" gasped Thea. She shuddered on me, squirming. Then her wonderful juices bathed my mouth.

She came.

I lapped up her cream. I savored it. That sweet and yummy pussy cream. It was the best thing in the world. I drank it down, her juices spilling over my cheeks. She ground atop me, her dark butt-cheeks clenching right before my face. I loved it. Her head tossed back and forth.

My pleasure surged so hot through me.

"Yes!" Molly moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Oh, yes, I love cumming!" Katerina moaned.

"So good!" Squealed Vanessa.

We are all cumming. All gasping and moaning and shuddering.

And then we became a writhing ball of naughty flesh. My kittens squirmed around me. We were licking each other. Touching each other. Fingering each other. I tasted all their pussies. I buried my face into Molly's thick, red-furred muff. I lapped up my daughter's tangy cream. I nuzzled into Vanessa's spicy twat. We squirmed and groaned, a pile of kittenish pleasure. It was so wonderful.

We gave each other all such delicious joy. And then we all collapsed into a pile. They were all curled around me, held in my arms, Katerina cradled on my belly. I panted, my eyes blinking. It was the greatest practice ever.

I was so excited that I had realized they were my adorable, little kittens.

I was so pleased that I had made the discovery. It was so shocking. So revealing.

I had to recruit more girls. I needed more adorable kittens. I could handle more. A never-ending stream of them licking and lapping and teasing my body. I would take them home with me. They could scamper around the house, pleasing me. Mitch could fuck me whenever I needed cream to give them. I bet he wouldn't mind fucking them, either. Just petting them with his big dick.

I groaned, my mind burning beneath the weight of all these naughty, wicked thoughts.

"Oh, my adorable kittens, we're going to have so much fun together, aren't we?"

They all purred in delight. I could hear the truth. We were going to have so much fun together.

"Do any of you know any cute girls who'd like to join gymnastics?" I asked. "Any delicious kittens that you would like to devour?"

My girls all beamed at me. They thrust their arms up in the air like little girls waiting for their teacher to call on them. I pointed, and they spilled out names.

I was glad I put on those girlish panties.

* * *

The figure was impressed. The magic in the panties had worked but in a twisted way. The prearranged wearer, Katerina, was supposed to become an adorable kitten. She was supposed to gamble around naked, licking and lapping and having so much fun. To never give up her virginity. Her innocence. She was supposed to stay pure forever, delivering oral pleasure to any man or woman she met.

However, the older woman donning the panties had twisted the magic into something just as delicious.

The figure enjoyed it immensely. Although, it hoped that such incidents wouldn't happen in the future as it had other ideas. Bolder ideas. It didn't want any disruption to them.

Its latest creation would go beyond just molding a young girl's passions. The figure stroked its latest creation, something demure. Something almost virginal. White. A strip of ruffled lace around the waistband, the style cut like you would imagine a plain pair of schoolgirl's panties. On the back was two words written in the brightest, reddest letters imaginable.

Cherry Tart.

Smiling, the figure scooped up its creation. It knew just the sort of wild and wicked place to leave this pair. A place it hadn't had to venture into so far. A place that would sorely tempt it with the congress of so many mortals.

But the fun that would come if it could keep its self-control and not become distracted would be intense.

The figure strode towards the mist. Stepped into it. Vanished.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...