Mind-Control Panties 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a human cow and loved it.

I entered my next class and there was Anthony. He was sitting in the back, his head turning over to look at me. His eyes flicked up and down my figure. The Black guy rubbed his hand across the shaved head. "Are you're tits a little bigger than they were?"

I glanced down and groaned in delight. They did seem bigger. They looked like they were C-cups now. A little fuller, little rounder. I could tell by the little strip of skin between the bottom of my t-shirt and the waistband of my jeans, proving that I'd grown in volume.

"I guess that must mean your milk's coming in again," he said. "You're getting wet around the nipples."

I grinned, seeing the little white spots growing where my hard nubs pressed into the t-shirt's material. "Guess so."

"So, you got any milk for me."

Got... milk...

I ripped up my shirt right there before his desk. My C-cup titties bounced out with this wonderful sway to them. Milky white beaded on both pink nubs. "Of course I do." I flicked my eyes up and down his strapping form. "You got anything for me?"

"Think I got something for you," Anthony said. "I'm seeing how your squirming. Sharing that creamy milk gotta be quite the chore."

"Well, it has its rewards," I said, cupping my lush C-cup titties. I shook them at him, a wicked smile on my lips. My pussy clenched, my juices soaking the dairy-cow-pattern panties.

His dark hands took my own hand's place. He squeezed my tits. I shuddered, loving the way his dark fingers massaged my boobs. He gave them both a good squeeze, causing my milk to squirt out and splash his chest. The little droplets soaked into his dark-green t-shirt, a bit of cream beading on the printed logo.

"Damn, you're just a squirter."

I blushed, knowing what he meant. I wasn't that much of a virgin. "Well, you just make me wet."

His eyes flicked down to my crotch. "Abigail, I bet you are."

Anthony leaned down and he sucked on my left nipple. I groaned as his dark lips sealed about my fat, pink nub. He suckled and my wonderful milk flowed into his mouth. I groaned as his hands slid down my stomach. His fingers stroked lower and lower, teasing me.

I gasped as his digit brushed my bellybutton and dipped into the little divot. I groaned as he swirled around inside of it, teasing me. Then he went lower. His finger traveled down and down and down until he reached the waistband of my jeans. He stroked across the denim, his hand brushing my fastener.

SNAP!

I groaned as he shoved his hand into my pants. My fly rasped opened, the zipper moving downward. I shuddered, his cheeks hollowing as he suckled hard. My milk squirted into his hungry mouth, sending trembles shooting down to my cunt. His fingers dipped into the waistband of those naughty panties. He slid through my bush.

Went lower.

I gasped as he cupped my virgin pussy. I felt his middle finger sliding up and down my wet slit. I shuddered, this pleasure rippling through me. Everyone was watching as he fingered my virgin twat, sending such naughty delight rippling through me.

My arms went around his head, cradling the sexy Black guy to my round breasts. I closed my eyes, loving him nursing at my nipple. He stroked me. His finger moved up and down, teasing my labia. His touch coaxed out my little clit from its hood. I gasped as it burst with sparks from the first time he touched me.

I gasped in delight, shuddering as he rubbed that little bud for a moment. His finger danced along as he suckled. My milk squirted into his mouth. He nursed with such hunger. I trembled, my juices soaking his digits.

"Yes, yes, drink it all down," I panted. "It's so good for you. Ooh, drink my milk. It'll make you even stronger."

He sucked with force. His lips engulfed more and more of my areola. My milk fired into his mouth. Every time he nursed, pleasure jolted down to my pussy. My cunt clenched, drinking in the lightning while sparks flared from my clit. The two different sensations mixed and swirled inside of my cunt.

"Damn, those tits are amazing," groaned Tim.

"Yeah," Will croaked.

"Wow, Abigail's tits are bigger than mine," whimpered Courtney.

"Tell me about it," said Janiqua, my Black friend. "And are they getting bigger? I think they're becoming D-cups."

I shuddered and opened my eyes. I groaned in delight as I stared down. My tits were growing fuller. They were expanding as he nursed. It was a subtle change, but I could just see their enhanced growth. They were round and full, heavy. I could feel the shifting in my posture as I adjusted myself to the increased weight of my mammaries.

"I'm growing big udders," I groaned in delight. "I am becoming a human dairy cow!"

"Go Abigail!" cheered Courtney. "You're so lucky. I wish I had big, lactating titties."

"She's got some lush tatas," another guy groaned. "Damn, Anthony, you're lucky."

I whimpered, my nipple throbbing. Anthony's fingers slid up and down my pussy. I felt my orgasm building and building. Everyone was staring at me as he nursed from my growing udder. He sucked hard on my nipple, feasting on my milk.

I gasped as I ran dry. Luckily, I had two tits.

Anthony popped his mouth off my left nipple and darted over to the right. He rubbed at my clit, sparks bursting through me. I whimpered, my right nipple extra sensitive from waiting to be drained. It burst with pleasure as my milk squirted into his mouth. Anthony groaned as he swallowed that wonderful treat.

I stroked his bald-shaved head. I caressed him, loving the feel of his thick lips wrapped around my nipple. The amount of suction he created was incredible. My juices flowed out of me. I whimpered and groaned.

"Oh, yes," I panted.

His thumb started rubbing at my clit while his fingers massaged my labia. He ran up and down the folds of my cunt, teasing me. It was incredible. So intense. I just knew I was going to explode. I was going to have such an amazing orgasm.

I loved being a human dairy cow. I loved nursing sexy guys. Anthony suckled with such hunger. His left hand grabbed my right tit, squeezing. I felt my milk squirting out of my nipple and into his mouth with such force.

I gasped, the pleasure swelling inside of me. I couldn't take much more of this. His thumb rubbed my clit. His mouth nursed at my nipple. His fingers caressed my labia. They danced up and down my slit, brushing my hymen. He stroked all my naughty bits.

"Anthony!" I howled.

"Oh, yes, that's incredible!"

I came.

My juices gushed out, bathing his hand. Ripples of pleasure flowed through my body. He kept sucking. Nursing. My nipples throbbed and ached, sending more waves of rapture flooding through my body. The bliss poured over my mind, drowning my thoughts.

It was incredible. Stars burst before my eyes. My head tossed from side to side, my black hair dancing about my shoulders. My left breast swayed, moving with a heavy weight. I gasped, Anthony kneading my tit, milking me as he suckled.

My clit throbbed and ached beneath his massaging thumb.

"Yes, yes, Anthony!" I moaned. "Drain my milk! Drain me dry!"

My tits were even bigger now. I had to have Double D's now. I now had tits as big as my mother. I groaned and gasped, the pleasure reaching that wonderful pinnacle of ecstasy. I hit it as he suckled out the last of my breast milk. I groaned, a final shudder racing through me. Then I was panting. Gasping. I shook my head, dizzy from the pleasure.

"Oh, yes, you did have something for me, Anthony," I moaned as his hand slid out of my panties.

He held up his fingers, soaked in my juices. I smelled a sweet scent; my own arousal. I shuddered as he popped his fingers into his mouth, sucking up my other cream.

My naughty cream.

I trembled as I shoved down my shirt over my large sweater puppies. My t-shirt was so tight. It rode up, showing off my bellybutton now. I groaned, my tits constrained, the fabric stretched over them. It was perfect. I loved it. I hoped they would get bigger.

J-cups, here I come!

Panting, I thrust up my jeans. I headed to my seat, my large breasts jiggling and swaying with my every movement. I sat down and smiled as I watched them bounce at the bottom of my vision. These were everything I wanted. Maybe they would grow bigger and I would get my J-cups. I struggled to focus on the lesson, to grow my education, but all I could think about was milk.

Creamy, white, sweet breast milk. I could feel the delight slowly filling my tits. I was generating more and more. My massive udders were getting ready to nurse more boys. They needed it. They had to drink my wonderful delight. So incredible. I would give them all my creamy treats.

I couldn't wait.

I kept my hands clasped tight together throughout the lesson. It was hard not to wiggle. I was getting hot and excited again, too. Getting fingered while nursing Anthony was amazing. I would have to insist that all the boys do things to please me to get my milk.

I bit my lower lip, my t-shirt feeling tighter and tighter. When I looked down, I knew my tits were bigger. They were swelling and swelling, becoming those massive udders that I craved. Soon, they would be big enough to lactate permanently. Every boy or man would enjoy my milk as much as they wanted.

Lactophiles would adore me.

I bit my lower lip in anticipation.

Soon class was over. I stood up quickly just so my tits would bounce up and down. My t-shirt was riding up higher and higher as they grew bigger and bigger. It was turning into a belly shirt. Soon, would it even be able to constrain my tits?

Would I even need a shirt?

I sauntered through the halls, my hips swaying. My waist was a little curvier, too. Little more womanly. I might be short, but no girl in my college had tits bigger than me now. The boys swarmed around me. They were staring at my tits, looking for that first sign of wetness. They were eager for my milk to fully come back in. They wanted to nurse from me.

It was so incredible. I had such a huge smile on my face as I entered my next class. My tits bounced and jiggled, my nipples aching. Throbbing. They were filling up with all that yummy milk. All the delights for the boys to enjoy. Nursing them all would be incredible.

Nate glanced at me. He had these thick air expanders in his lips, stretching out his lobes. His long hair was tied up in a man bun, and he had a goatee encircling his lips. What would he feel like when he nursed on my nipple?

His eyes flicked down to my boobs. He licked his lips. "Got milk for me?"

"You just said the magic words," I moaned. I thrust up my t-shirt, exposing my tits. They were definitely F-cups now. Large and soft, my nipples finally sized right for them. Nate stared at my big tatas with hunger as I threw my t-shirt to the floor.

It was just in the way.

I sauntered up to him, my tits jiggling. He turned in his seat, hungry. I gasped as he seized my right breast and swallowed my nipple. His whiskers rubbed against my silky flesh in my sensitive areola. I whimpered at the rasping sensation.

I shivered as he suckled.

My breast milk fired into his mouth. It splashed as he suckled and nursed with force. My toes curled. My pussy clenched. Such a wicked and wanton wave of delight shot through me. It was incredible. Just what I craved. What I needed. I groaned, biting my lower lip as the pleasure swelled and swelled inside of me.

I needed to be touched so bad.

My hips wiggled as he suckled, my milk squirting into his mouth. I whimpered and then gasped as Tim came up. He latched onto my other breast, leaning over to suckle with Nate. I groaned, holding both their heads to my tits.

They were both so hungry. They both suckled with such enthusiasm. I whimpered, my toes curling as both my nipples throbbed. My milk squirted into their hungry mouths. I whimpered, staring down at my breasts.

I watched them grow. They went from F-cups to H-cups. I quivered, just two steps away from what I wanted to be. My breasts were heavy now. They were full of so much milk. The two boys were so hungry, suckling on me. I shuddered, wiggling my hips. My pussy was just on fire.

"Damn, you look like you need something, Abigail," Ken said.

I looked behind me to see the blonde guy with his own goatee. He had a big, boyish grin on his lips. "Why are you shaking that ass?"

I nodded my head, whimpering. "Being a human dairy cow is so hot. Makes my pussy so wet. Would you be so kind...? I promise to nurse you when they're done. You just have to eat me out. I need to cum."

I couldn't believe I was saying those words, but my panties tingled around me. I needed to be devoured. My virgin pussy needed more than just fingers. Ken groaned, licking his lips and brushing those golden curls surrounding his mouth.

Then he fell to his knees behind me. "I'll make you cum hard, Abigail!"

"Yes," I moaned.

I cradled both Nate and Tim to my tits as Ken yanked down my jeans. He ripped them off my rump and down my thighs. They bunched around my ankles, my pussy clenching in anticipation. Every suckle from the two hunks nursing on me sent pleasure shooting down to my pussy.

"Damn, you're wearing the right sort of panties, aren't you?" said Ken. "I can't wait to try your milk."

"I'll have enough for everyone," I moaned, knowing it to be true. I could feel it filling my tits faster than the two boys could suckle it out. My human udders would just have enough creamy treats for all the boys. I quivered, trembling as Ken dragged down my panties, exposing my ass and pussy to everyone.

"Damn, she might have the height of a little girl, but that butt is mature," groaned Ken.

I whimpered as he kissed my rump, his rasping whiskers feeling as nice as Nate's goatee did on my areola and tit.

I shuddered as Ken kissed down the curve of my rump and dipped between my thighs. He nuzzled into my pussy. I gasped, his tongue flicking across my virgin slit. He brushed my folds and caressed my hymen. I quivered, my nipples throbbing and aching. Milk squirted from them as the two boys gulped it down with such hunger.

I trembled, my orgasm building and building.

Ken squeezed my rump as he fluttered his tongue up and down my slit. Ken licked up my juices. I could feel them dripping out of me, another sweet and creamy treat for the boys to enjoy. He brushed my clit, sparks bursting from it just like bliss zapped from my nipples. I groaned, loving every moment of this. My toes curled in my shoes, my pussy clenching deep inside.

I needed to be penetrated. I needed to be fucked.

"Oh, yes, yes, any boy that pleases me will get my milk," I moaned, my black hair trembling about my naked shoulders. "Oh, Ken, you're going to get so much milk. Just make me cum. Lick my pussy and make me explode."

"You're going to drown me in your pussy cream, and then I'm going to suckle all the milk out of your tits," he growled.

I gasped as he sucked on my clit, nursing on that bud.

I had three boys suckling on me. Both my nipples and my clit throbbed and ached. They all sent such wondrous sparks of pleasure shooting through me. My nipples spurted their milk into the two boys' hungry mouths. They gulped it down, their strong hands kneading my growing tits.

They were up I-cups now. I was almost there.

I was coming closer and closer to my orgasm. Ken's goatee rasped against my pussy lips through my bush. His tongue fluttered against my virgin folds, pressing on my hymen. He lapped up my sweet cream while the two other boys nursed on my sweet milk. They gulped it down with such hunger. They were swelling my breasts larger and larger.

I just knew I would gain J-cups.

I would have those big boobies just like I wanted. Delicious udders. They would be perfect. Just amazing. I whimpered, trembling as I hurtled towards that wonderful moment.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I moaned, my pussy so hot. So wet. "Ken! Make me cum and then you get to take Nate's place. Just keep licking me. I need an orgasm. It's so hot nursing you sexy boys."

"I can't wait to make you cum," groaned Anthony. The tall, Black guy was grinning at me. I didn't know when he had arrived, but he stared at me with such hunger.

"You'll get your chance!" I moaned. "You'll all get your chance!"

Ken latched onto my clit again. He sucked hard, his goatee rubbing against my pussy lips. I shuddered, trembling. Both my nipples throbbed while Tim sucked at the same time. My milk squirted into their mouths, sending dual jolts of lightning zapping down to my cunt. My virgin twat became electrified. I gasped, the currents of bliss rushing through me.

I came.

My pussy convulsed and spasmed. I felt my juices gushing out of me. They flowed, spilling into Ken's hungry mouth. He licked and lapped up my sweet cream while my breast milk continued to flow into Nate's and Tim's hungry maws. I shuddered, the sparks zapping through my mind.

Stars danced before my eyes.

I shuddered, my entire body convulsing. My hands grabbed my heavy breasts, squeezing out my milk into Nate's and Tim's suckling mouths. I whimpered, my head shaking. It was so good. So wonderful.

"Make that HuCow slut cum!" Anthony shouted.

"Goddamn, I can't wait to make our human dairy cow explode!" the nerdy Will groaned.

"Yeah, make her cum, then you can drink her delicious, creamy milk. I can't wait to milk her udders!"

"Yes!" I moaned. "Ken, it's your turn. Nate, Nate, you have to make me cum now. You've already had your treat."

Nate ripped his mouth off my nipple. Some of my creamy milk had spilled down into his dark goatee. He grinned at me, nodding. "I'll swap, Ken."

Ken ripped his mouth from my pussy. His hands gave my ass a final squeeze then he rose. "Her cunt is all yours."

I shuddered, Tim still suckling with such hunger on my other nipple. He gulped down my milk as Ken moved around me.

I gasped at the sight of his blonde goatee soaked in my juices. My pussy cream had utterly drenched him. I could smell it, a sweet aroma, but different from the delicious cream that squirted from my nipples. I groaned as he darted in and kissed me. I shuddered, tasting my cunt.

A zipper rasped behind me.

"Oh, Nate is going for that cunt," Anthony cheered. "Go for it, dude. Damn!"

"Booyah!" Nate shouted.

Just as Ken broke the kiss with me, I felt something pressing into my pussy. It wasn't a mouth. It wasn't a finger. It was thick. Spongy. I gasped as it slid up my pussy lips to my hymen. I threw a look behind me to see Nate standing.

Realization hit me.

He was about to pop my cherry. He was about to really make me cum, earning him the right to drink all my creamy breast milk. I shuddered, my body on fire.

"Yes, boys have to fuck me to drink my breast milk!" I moaned.

Every boy in the classroom cheered their excitement. It was a price they were all more than willing to pay to drink my milk.

Ken latched onto my nipple, suckling hard. His rough goatee rasped against my areola and soft tit. I shuddered, wiggling my hips and rubbing my hot pussy into the cock's tip nudging me. I was so eager to lose my virginity. I hugged both Ken and Tim to my tits, loving as they suckled on my udders.

Nate thrust.

I groaned, my nipples both bursting with sparks of pleasure as my hymen stretched and stretched. Pain flared, meeting the electrifying bliss flowing from my nipples. I trembled. Then my cherry popped. His cock slammed to the hilt in me. My eyes widened I was suddenly filled with a huge dick.

My first cock ever.

I gasped and moaned, swiveling my hips. I squeezed my cunt around that amazing cock. Nate groaned, his hand squeezing my hips. I was bent over to nurse both Ken and Tim, my ass thrust out behind me.

Nate drew back his hips and then plunged into me again. He slammed his cock hard into my pussy. I gasped at the force of his dick burying to the hilt in me. His crotch smacked into my rump, making my butt-cheeks jiggle. My big udders rippled, moving as the two hungry boys nursed at them.