Mishpokhe Means Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby," Rick said. "Take that cock."

Noah was wide eyed and still, just watching. His mother was moaning, almost cooing, as she mouthed and explored the foreskin of Rick's huge cock. "Fuck you're big!" she said, breathy, as her petite body rocked from Mike's deep thrusts.

Noah wasn't high enough. He still had thoughts of his father, and his sister. His mind was a mixed-up stew of good and bad, so he lit the pipe and inhaled. By the time he exhaled he knew it was good—a happy high—so he took another hit. He needed to be lost in order to make the night work, high enough to blot out the real.

"Pass that around," Rick said. "Let's give Belle a couple puffs."

"Aahhhh!" she cried, as Mike slipped out of her pussy and Craig filled it, the fattest uncircumcised cock ever to fuck her. Still on hands and knees in her perfect, fuckable pose, Rick held the warm pipe to her lips and lit it while she inhaled. The rushing high and the fucking cock rolled together like a curling orgasmic wave, one that floated her to the highest cloud she'd ever been on.

"Damn! She's cumming!" Rick said. "Fuck!"

Sabella orgasming was a sight worthy of exclamation. Noah's mind was nearly as high as she was, and he stood there, with his mouth open, watching his mother cum.

"Fuck her, man," Rick said to Craig. "Fuck her hard. She's still fuckin' cumming."

Craig gave Sabella everything he had, and her toes tingled and her body trembled with the glorious orgasm. Brandon stuffed her mouth full with his big young cock while she was still lost in it, the longest high peak she'd ever traversed. She had two cocks in her hands and one deep in her pussy when her voice finally went free, crying a happy, mouth-stuffed wail that resonated.

"That's it, baby!" Craig grunted, still fucking, himself on the verge, barely hanging on. "Oh, you're too much! Come here! Come here!"

He tugged at her shoulder and she spun around, just in time to take his full gusher in her moaning mouth. Rick grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees again, at the edge of the bed, and he fucked her, his full eight inches deep in her depths in just a few thrusts.

"Damn, Belle!" he gasped. "Damn!"

Craig's cum filled her mouth and then some. Noah, high as a kite, watched the overflow drip down her chin.

"Get a picture of that, man," Brandon said. "She looks wicked hot."

Noah lifted the camera to his eye. It was all good now, his father and sister gone from his head. His Ma was safe, in friendly hands, and her eyes smoldered with a new kind of ecstasy. It struck Noah as nothing but beautiful, a special kind of beauty that he'd never seen her loving face radiate. It was angelic; maybe even god-like. "Oh, fuck you're fuckin' big!" she said to Rick, her voice thrilled, huffing breaths from her surprised smile.

"Yeah, you like a big cock, baby?" Rick asked as he fucked her deeply. "You got a whole room of 'em here. This beautiful little body and this tight little pussy must like a big cock."

"Yes!" she said. "Oh fuck yes!" She gasped for air and clutched the bed sheet with white knuckled fists. "Fuck me!" she wailed, her body matching his rhythms. "Oh god, fuck me!"

"Damn!" Blonde Mike said, holding the pipe, with wisps of smoke rising from it. "She's horny as fuck!"

He passed the pipe, took a hit off the Jack Daniel's and passed the bottle.

Rick reached for the clasp of Sabella's pretty bra and it fell off of her onto the bed. Her tits, big enough to swing with the rhythm, looked lovely. Noah recorded the moment—a nice side view—with a few clicks of his camera. Sabella saw him and looked at him, huffing breaths through her satisfied smile. "How do I look baby?" she asked. "Like you pictured?" She took off her paper mask and asked him again, "How do I look?"

Noah's mind was alive. She looked like Ma, and the scene was a porn. It smelled like body heat and sex, and it sounded like the deepest fucking he'd ever heard. And it was Ma's unmistakable voice, her whimpers, her moans, her happy cries. It was her, begging for more, for deeper. It was Ma, and it was the magic of confusion, the magic of a shit-faced high. It was so wondrous strange it could have been a hallucination, but Noah didn't have any mushrooms in his gut, or any acid. It was just a happy high, and Ma was happy high, too, in more ways than one.

Rick rolled Sabella onto her back and quickly discarded her pretty little crotchless panties. He lifted her legs and his cock was in her again, fucking deeply, harder this time. She was naked but for the black fishnets with the red rosettes at the thighs.

Mike got into position next to her, lying on his side so her mouth could access his cock. Craig, mostly hard again, got into line with Brandon, and Rick took the hint, handing off. A three way tag-team fuck commenced, and Sabella did her best to get Mike's big cock down her throat.

The little room was alive with masculine moans and groans, wet fucking noises, slurping cock-sucking noises, and feminine gasps, wails and cries. The camera, now in video mode, recorded it all, and Noah was behind it, lost in a trance. Was it even Ma anymore, this woman on her back? This petite, lovely, unbelievably sexy creature? Was she the good Jew, the worshiper at Temple, the loving mother and good wife? Or was she something different, like a surprise hidden under a veil, or maybe a brand new invention. Noah moved slowly, circling her, watching on the little screen and in real life as she had another orgasm, and then another, and then another, her throat gagging on Mike's cock each time a new man made her lose her happy mind.

"You should get in on this, man," Rick said to Noah. "She keeps looking at you. I don't think it's the camera she's interested in." Rick's hard cock hung huge between his legs, and his eyes looked nicely stoned. "Belle, you wanna see Noah's cock?" he said. "You want five instead of four?"

Sabella didn't look at Noah, or at anyone. She just nodded and said, "Mmm hmm," with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy.

Rick gave Noah a sly nod. "Did you think you'd get lucky today?" he asked.

Noah shook his head.

"Grab a mask if you want," Rick said. "I can run the camera. Is it just on video?"

Noah nodded. His high was still a deep trance, still that strange, alternate reality that his old Ma didn't seem to be a part of. Of course he knew it was her, but she seemed so...different. And his cock was hard, bottled up uncomfortably in his jeans. The four naked men were nothing but comfortable, and there was that smell in the air, that wet pussy smell, that hot waft of pheromones, a virus of it that filled Noah's lungs with every breath he took. It had infected him, with a fever, and the gorgeous, powerfully alluring woman on her back made sweet noises that weakened his knees and lowered his defenses even further.

Rick reached for the camera and offered Noah the bottle. The trade was made. The first step.

Two quick swigs and then the pipe was handed to him, already lit, with a wisp of smoke rising from it. Two deep inhales, two clouds from his mouth, more of the wondrous strange.

Naked. It was the way of the room, and Noah felt the curious but pleasing comfort of it as soon as he was undressed. The hard cocks were that way, too, it seemed, a natural part of the way of the room. The charged air in the room had a locker-room feel—men being men, proud of it but not talking about it. Noah was a man, bigger than average in the hardware department, the way his Ma wanted all her men that night. She had no interest in schmeckels, she wanted schlongs, and plenty of them, and she knew, from listening through her bedroom window, that Noah fit the bill. That's one of the reasons why she coaxed him there.

"On your back," was all she said. Noah didn't have a clear feel for the logistics of how everything happened. It was a sixty-nine, and the exquisite woman on top of him was so warm, and so smooth. Skin like satin, satin with the heat of the sun coming through it. The heat of her pussy was that way, too, when his mouth joined its velvet softness. It was a melting heat, as if she was an angel, a messenger of the divine.

That's how it was, for both Noah and Sabella. Otherworldly. They'd left the bonds of earth and were floating, somewhere in the seven heavens. Shamayim. Noah with his mouth on a molten, melting pussy, and Sabella with the cock of God himself in her moaning mouth. They both felt the stuff of life—the very fabric of it—coursing through their bodies in a perfect circle.

Noah had never felt an orgasm rise up in him the way that one did, with complete freedom from restraint, as if cumming quickly was what every man strove for. The warm electricity that fired his muscles that pumped his cum was transcendent, filling him with the sublime as much as his throbbing cock filled his sweet mother's mouth with his soul. Sabella was cumming, too, her thighs holding Noah's head tightly, her body shuddering, her pussy juiced, like a sun-warmed orange mashed against a hungry man's mouth, dripping it's sweetness down his chin.

"Damn," Rick said. "Don't feel bad, kid. I woulda cum, too. I can't remember a sexier woman."

"Get up and work that camera some more, and don't even think about putting your clothes on," Sabella said to Noah, her voice nearly purring. "Craig, honey, and Brandon, take these stockings off of me. I wanna be naked."

A moment later Sabella lay on her back with her legs in the air, and four men were attending to her—Craig and Brandon each stripping a leg, Rick with his eight un-cut inches dangling above her thrilled face, and Mike quickly between her thighs, mouthing her happy pussy. Noah was up, his cock half-hard and rising again, with Uncle Abel's camera to his eye, capturing video. Sabella orgasmed again, with an ease that delighted all the men and surprised Noah. He wondered how many times, and how many ways, his mother could cum. He wondered if his father knew, and he wondered if, perhaps, the man was an idiot for not knowing, or not caring.

"Oh, this cock!" she sighed, giving Rick's schlong some love. "Somebody fuck me while I swallow it."

"Oh, yeah, here we go," Craig said, still holding her naked leg up high as he watched Mike's cock sink deep into her pussy and Rick's force it's way into her welcoming throat. "Fuck!" Craig said as he watched, giving the bottom of her little foot a tickling massage with the palm of his rough plumber's hand.

Noah had it all in the frame of the camera's view-screen, glancing between it and the live action with his eyes. His cock, fully hard, was pointing above horizontal, bobbing with excited twitches.

Mike fucked deep and swift, his body slap slap slapping against Sabella's lifted thighs. You could see the building heat of it in his eyes, and in his pores that were beginning to sweat and shine. He didn't want to come just yet, so he handed off at the last minute, with a happy groan as his red-hot cock pulled out. Craig, immediately fucking with hard energy, his un-cut meat girthier than Mike, stuffed Sabella full.

Rick was in full tea-bag mode. On his knees, he straddled Sabella's head, with his big hands cradling it, lifting it higher and lowering it lower, over and over again, so his big cock could fuck her throat and vise versa. It was the vise versa that really got him—the way he was able to manipulate her, like a sex doll, a real, live one with a hot wet throat that squeezed him like a teenaged pussy. "Ohh yeaah!" he said, his voice a deep, forceful whisper. "Fuck yeah!"

He kept at it, giving Sabella little breaks, using her wild eyes to judge if she wanted more as much as he did. She did, and her throat was full again, making wet, gurgling noises. "Fuck yeah!" Rick bellowed, more than once.

Noah was there, his camera down near bed level for a close side view. An eight inch cock all the way down his mother's throat was nothing short of astounding, a breathtaking sight that he could only just barely process as real. Once again the father thoughts hit him: Did she learn to deep-throat with Pop, or was it one of the other guys? Is this even something a mother can learn? How fucking common is this?

"Oh, God, Belle!" Rick said, balls-deep in her throat. "You're the fucking best! I fucking mean it! The fucking best!"

Noah, with a slightly waning high, could barely breathe as a bit more reality sunk in. His mother was a saucy skank in this other life, a hobbyist slut of epic proportions. One with the throat of a porn girl, and a horny desire to fill it with new men's meat. Hard, huge meat. Policeman meat.

Craig, still fucking her hard and deep, was at the end of his rope. He pulled out for the handoff to Brandon, but he'd waited two seconds too long. His cock, slippery and pussy wet, slithered through his rough plumber hand, gushing cum all over Sabella's stomach and thighs. "Fuck!" he grunted, gasping for breath as he stepped aside for young Brandon's turn at the steaming-hot, too-sexy pussy.

Sabella's throat was full when Brandon rammed his big cock home. The guttural groan it triggered in her was gagged, muted, but its effect on Rick was a vibration that put him over the edge. He was right there anyway, and then he was gone, his body spasming, his cock deep. Sabella's red face looked strangely relaxed, her head in his strong but gentle grasp, her eyes fluttering like her brain had been detached. She'd never had a throat pie before, a big man's big cock emptying its spunk halfway to her belly. It was new and wonderfully intense, and she was glad she was high, and she was glad all her men liked her, and she was glad Noah was there, looking after her. The big cock slipped out of her mouth, shining with throaty slime, and she coughed and cleared her voice. Rick's hands lowered her head, gently, and he moved away, leaving her there with a cock deep in her pussy, fucking her slower than before.

"Ohhh!... Noah!" she said, her voice breathy and surprised, her eyes wide with sparkling wonder. It was he who was fucking her, he who let out a dreamlike masculine moan, his long cock stroking smoothly, like a machine's piston. He held the camera still, it's lens a wide angle, taking in the spatters of Craig's cum on her stomach, the lovely, nippley tits moving softly on her chest, and the angelic look of wondrous surprise on her face. "Ohh yeah, baby!" she sighed. "Ohh yyeeeahh!"

As Noah fucked her, Craig and Brandon held her legs again, up high but spread in a wider 'V' this time. She propped herself up on her elbows so she could better see. Rick held the pipe to her lips and lit it while she inhaled, a deep hit that warmed her abused throat. The high that washed over her was meltingly good. Noah sensed it and upped his game, picking up speed. Sabella watched his cock and his hips, moving as only young men's do. A giggle hit her, right where it's fun; her breaths were sharp and quick, her body tensing with the sweet, slow onrush of a fresh orgasm. She tried, in her mind, to slow it even more, so as to savor it, but the smooth thrusts of Noah's hips filled her vision in a hallucinogenic kind of way, laying waste to her efforts. She glanced at other parts of him—his familiar chest and arms and face—but it was the sexual movement of those hips, and the sight of his big cock in her pussy, fucking her so beautifully, that took her over the top yet again, to a thrilling, giggling, whimpering orgasm that felt to her like she was floating in the seven heavens one more time.

"Good gig, huh?" Rick said, winking at Noah. "You done many of these kind of parties?"

Noah shook his head. "This is my first."

"How 'bout that pussy, huh?" Rick said. "Pretty sweet. Belle, are you game for anal? A little DP with your mouth full? Just say the word."

Noah's cock was still in Sabella, every inch of it deep, unmoving but for the throbbing life in it, which she could feel. Her orgasm had mostly washed away, but the ghost of it lingered and was threatening to incapacitate her yet again.

"I'm game, if you boys are," she said, nearly breathless. "I brought some lube."

Noah's eyes widened. His hips started to fuck again with the smallest of movements.

"Kiss me," Sabella said, looking deep into his eyes. "Kiss me the way my son would."

"O-ho!" Rick bellowed. "Yeah! Now we know why she wanted you young guys here. Fuck yeah, we got a live one on our hands, boys."

Noah leaned forward and kissed her, his lips soft against hers. It wasn't the first kiss on her lips since he was a boy, but there was nothing boyish about this one, with his cock deep inside her, beginning to thrust with its full length again. Sabella moaned and Noah did, too. He was fucking a woman, not a mother; that's what his instincts told him, but his instincts and his thinking brain were a confused jumble. It was his mother's arms he felt around him, and his mother's moans in his ears and his mother's scent in his nose. It was her hair so close it was blurry, and her eyes. Open eyes that saw him so close, too.

It was the kiss that made everything all right. It conveyed the love, and the love was profound. Noah's cock was still as hard as a steel rod when it slid out of her tight pussy, and he and Sabella both new their bodies would always be at the ready for each other, always hard and always wet, with the merest desirous glance making them so. Their lives had changed, and they both welcomed it, even though they knew it was far from normal.

-

"Did I earn myself a drink?" she asked. Craig handed her the bottle and she tipped it into her mouth like an Old West whore. "This is too sexy, sitting here like this with all you guys."

"Do you like anal, Belle?" Rick asked.

"Yeah. It's different," she said. "I've only tried it once. He was nowhere near as big as any of you guys. Do you know what a schmeckel is?"

Rick shook his head.

"It's a small cock," she said. "A little dick. It's a Yiddish, Jewish word. What you got, there," she said, smirking as she pointed at Rick's cock, "that's a schlong."

"So the guy with the schmeckel, he put it up your ass?" Rick asked, smiling.

Sabella smiled, nodding. "Unlike you nice guys, he was a cheater. He sent me a picture of a cock that was a lot bigger. It was a real let-down when he dropped his pants. After we'd been going at it for a little while he asked about anal, and I figured, maybe it was the perfect time to give it a try. It was on my son's birthday, believe it or not," she said, glancing at Noah. "I took him out to dinner, dropped him at a bar where his friends were, and I drove to a motel and got shtupped by a schmeckel, right in my tukhes."

"Ha ha!" Rick laughed. "You're awesome, Belle. One-hundred percent awesome."

"So, you guys have all done it? Am I in the company of anal experts here?" she asked. The men nodded, all except Noah. "Oh, wow," she said. "Interesting. I guess we know who the first man in is, right boys? I mean, a boy like Noah, with such a pretty cock. That thing looks like it's made to get dirty."

"You're my new favorite woman, Belle," Rick said. "I swear to fuckin' God."

"It's fuckin' big, though," Sabella said, watching Noah's cock grow. "Maybe I'm in over my head here."

"Oh no," Rick said. "You're not backin' out now. Not before you try it. Noah, fuck this beautiful woman in the ass, will ya? If you don't, I will. Even if you do I will."

"I can't believe you'll fit in there," she said to Rick.

"I'm only about an inch bigger than him," Rick said. "Craig's got the fat one. He'll ream you good."

"Craigy, you've put that thing in a woman's ass before?" Sabella asked.

"My ex used to like it. She was a big girl, though."

"Aren't all assholes the same size?" Sabella asked.

"I...doubt it," Craig said, drawing chuckles from the others.

"If your pussy's anything to go by you gotta have the tightest ass in the city," Rick said. "Is your son adopted? How come your pussy's as tight as a teenager's?"

123456...9