Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Andrew said.

"No buts," Stephanie interrupted. "I'm sick of working my ass off so my two ungrateful sons can be lazy bums like their father."

"Hey, I have a job now," Alex said.

"Yes, sorry, one and a half ungrateful sons," Stephanie said, not wanting to hint at any bias towards either son... not wanting to give any hint at all that might somehow come back to haunt her about her illicit activities.

"Is that even a thing?" Alex asked.

"Look," Stephanie said, "I'm very proud of what you've accomplished this past week, and I'm hopeful, but I'll need you seeing it through for a while, before I award you the other half point."

"I promise I will see it through one hundred percent," Alex assured her, although his message and just the slyest of tones was hinting at his desire to continue being a mother fucker.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you do that," Stephanie said, but then suddenly realizing from her son's words, tone, and the look on his face, he wasn't actually talking about his new job, but the... other thing.

Andrew noticed something odd between his brother and his Mom, although he couldn't put his finger on it. Just something off.

Haley said, "So, big brother, it's time to follow in your younger brother's footsteps, and man up."

"Maybe your boyfriend should man up," Andrew said, always good at manipulating things that were going against him to spin them towards someone else.

"What does that even mean?" Haley asked, Joel not here tonight, since he was studying for a big test.

"Nothing," Andrew shrugged, although his smile implied it was something.

"Whatever," Haley said, not really caring what her useless older brother thought.

The rest of the meal went with talk about other generic topics, and it wasn't until Alex shocked everyone that he arranged for some alone time with his Mom. "Haley, I know you have a big test tomorrow. Why don't you go study, and I'll help Mom with the dishes."

"Really?" Haley asked, wondering if her outburst last week was at least partially responsible for her brother's sudden transformation.

"Really?" Andrew echoed.

"Sure," Alex said. "You do so much for Mom, and you're right, Andrew and I need to do more."

"I usually am right," Haley smiled.

"Yeah," Andrew scoffed. "As opposed to left."

"Thanks," Haley said standing up, appreciating the generous offer, "if you need anything, I'll be in my room."

"Okay, thanks," Alex nodded.

Stephanie was worried... her son's transformation was undoubtedly sexy, and she'd made sure not to be alone with him today... to avoid any temptation.

"I'll be downstairs," Andrew said. "The game's already started."

"I'll be down there to join you when I'm done helping Mom," Alex said.

Whatever, princess," Andrew said, unable to contain his sexist attitude.

Stephanie shook her head at her oldest child's sexist views. "He needs to grow up."

"Agreed," Alex said, as he admired his Mom, happy to finally get her alone.

Stephanie saw her son looking at her just like he had ever since receiving her first foot job... lustfully. "Not here, Alex."

"Why not?" Alex said, as he followed his mother into the kitchen, a little annoyed she was wearing jeans... which she almost never wore.

"Because your sister and brother are in the house," Stephanie pointed out.

"Andrew won't be leaving the game, and Haley won't be leaving her books," Alex said, as he spun her around and pushed her against the fridge.

"Alex," she protested, as his hand went to her pussy.

"Did you miss me?"

"That isn't the point," Stephanie moaned softly, her strong will easily broken whenever her younger son became aggressive. She was always unable to resist a man who knew what he wanted, especially if he wanted her.

"I think it is," Alex disagreed, as he firmly rubbed her pussy through those very inconvenient jeans. "And from now on I expect you to be wearing a skirt or a dress, and of course thigh highs without panties, whenever I'm coming over, is that clear?"

"Alex," Stephanie repeated, having chosen jeans for this exact purpose, as a defense against her own weakness.

"Do you understand?" he repeated, putting pressure on his Mom's pussy, and watching her weakening right before his eyes.

"Yes okay, but please, not here," she said, even though her pussy was on fire.

"Because you're my Pet Mommy, right?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie admitted, so turned on by her son's aggression.

"And pets obey their Masters, right?"

"Yes Master," she repeated.

"Knees," he ordered.

"What?" her eyes went wide. "No, not here!"

"Here and now," he demanded, placing both hands on her shoulders and guiding his mother down to her knees.

"Alex," she repeated, as she was suddenly on her knees, and thus eye level with the oversized bulge in his sweats.

"Just a quick suck," he murmured, as he pulled his sweats down, having planned ahead and not worn any underwear, and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Stephanie couldn't believe what her son had just done. With her older son downstairs and her daughter upstairs, they could be caught at any moment! Yet obeying her younger son, she began bobbing on his big, hard cock.

"That's it Mom," he moaned, receiving quite a rush by getting head from his mother while his siblings were in the house.

She sucked furiously, like a porn star needing to rush back home to prepare dinner for her children, wanting to get him off quickly, wanting to get him off before they were caught with her son's dick in her mouth. She couldn't believe the rush she felt at doing what she was doing where she was doing it while her other children were in the house. She knew it was risky as hell, just like everything else she'd done in the past week, yet it felt so good!

Alex knew he wouldn't last long with his Mom sucking him so well, added to his not having jerked off at all today, in anticipation of what he'd been determined would happen tonight.

Stephanie sucked for less than two minutes, before Alex grunted and filled her mouth with his large warm load.

She swallowed it all, another rush of adrenaline coursing through her from the wicked task she'd just performed.

"Oh fuck," Alex groaned, the satisfying sensations of coming, followed by his still being blown, always a crazy feeling.

"Mom!" Haley called out from upstairs, but judging from the heavy clumps on the stairs rapidly approaching, which made Stephanie quickly stand up, and Alex just as quickly pull his sweats up.

"Yes, honey?" Stephanie called back, as she wiped her lips, in case there was any cum on them, just a couple seconds before the fleet-footed Haley entered the kitchen.

"May I go over to Amy's to study?" she asked.

"Sure," Stephanie nodded.

"Cool," Haley said, as Alex turned away to hide the large bulge still in his sweats. "Do you need any help before I go?"

"Sure, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, we were just about to get started," Alex said.

"Go watch the game," Haley said, "given Mom's and my well-practiced routine, you'll be more in the way than a help."

"You sure?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, next time you can start learning the ropes," Haley said, waving him off.

"Okay, I don't have to be told twice to go away," Alex said.

"You were told twice," Haley joked.

"Okay, then I don't have to be told numerous times," Alex said, as he headed to the bathroom to take a piss.

.....

Thursday

Stephanie was making herself lunch when her son Alex walked into the kitchen.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" she asked. This being his fourth day.

"Lunch break," Alex said, stalking over to his hot Mom. "I see you're not wearing those incredibly inconvenient jeans today."

"Sorry, I needed the defense last night," she joked, knowing that had made it harder for anything to happen yesterday, although she'd still ended up with her son's dick in her mouth, and a load of his cum in her belly.

"Remember the rule: you'll always make sure I have quick and easy assess to that pussy of yours," he said, trying to act a little more like his older brother.

"I will, will I?" Stephanie asked coyly, as he lifted her up and placed her butt on the kitchen counter.

"Have you been keeping my lunch warm for me?" He asked as he parted her legs, happy to see her required thigh highs and no panties. "Were you expecting me?"

"You or any other mother fucker who might drop by," Stephanie said wickedly, having been left so horny from the rush of last night, and from not getting to come from his tongue or his dick. Yes, she knew their ongoing incest was wrong; she knew she should stop these dalliances here and now; yet she was completely at his whim... and she loved it. She hated that she loved it, but she'd been longing for his tongue and cock all night, and the moment she saw him today, her pussy started tingling.

"You have more than one mother fucker on call?" he asked, as he began licking her pussy.

"You never know," she moaned in a playful voice.

"This pussy is mine, and only mine," he said, as he slid a finger into her wetness.

"Yes, Baby, it's all yours," she moaned.

"And it's open twenty-four seven for my sole enjoyment," he continued, as he fingered and licked her simultaneously.

"You just want your Pet Mommy to always be your submissive fuck toy," Stephanie moaned, loving that visual.

"Of course! Every son wants his own Pet Mommy plaything," Alex said, having read enough incest stories to know that deep down, many boys and men fantasized about their mothers in so-called inappropriate ways... she was wet as he licked her, and he soon planned to fuck her... and he seriously couldn't see anything wrong with it. They were both consenting adults. They both wanted each other. They both needed each other. And he loved nobody else even remotely as much as he loved his Mom... how could the world consider this wrong? It just seemed... and felt... so right.

"So, I get the impression Andrew wants to fuck Mommy too?" Stephanie asked.

The brothers had fucked many MILFs together, more times than not calling the woman Mommy, as they imagined tag teaming their actual Mom... yet now that Alex had made the impossible possible, no way did he want to share her!

However, he couldn't lie to her, so he admitted, "He's mentioned it from time to time."

"He has?" she moaned, a little surprised.

"Yeah, and do you want to know a nasty secret?" he asked.

"Nastier than your being a literal mother fucker and my being a very, very bad Mom?" she asked, as her orgasm was rising.

"Well, I love being a mother fucker, and I wish I could put it on my resumé," he said.

"Don't you dare!"

"But you're the best Mom ever."

"Well, if you look at it one way, that goes without saying," she moaned.

"Anyway, the nasty thing is we often seduce an older woman together, and we always call her Mom while we're double teaming her," Alex admitted.

"You two fuck women together?" she asked, astonished ... although unbeknownst to her son, her ultimate fantasy was to be spit-roasted, or double penetrated, or better yet gangbanged... although those were just fantasies.

"Yeah, and we always pretend each of them is you," he added.


"Oh my!"

"We usually spit-roast them," he said, watching closely to see her reaction as the idea of fucking his mother's ass popped into his head, "but sometimes we double penetrate them."

"You ass fuck older women while imagining you're ass fucking me?" she asked, looking down at him.

"Sorry, but yeah," he said. Her tone was hard to decipher, and since he was licking away, he couldn't see the expression on her face.

"So you want to sodomize your mother?" she asked, the idea really turning her on, even though her tone didn't give that away.

"I-I-I didn't say that!" Alex stammered, worried he'd offended her.

"So... you're saying you don't want to shove that big cock of yours in your Pet Mommy's ass?" Stephanie asked, this time her tone just dripping with easy to detect naughtiness.

"It depends. Does my Pet Mommy want to get ass fucked?" he asked, looking up at her with her wetness glistening on his lips.

"I didn't say that," she smiled, looking down at him, "but I also didn't not say that."

"Women can never just say straight out what they want," he smiled.

"Okay, if you want me to be the female Captain Obvious," she said, "then I absolutely, positively, do want my son to shove his big dick inside my asshole some day very soon."

"Well that is the hottest thing I've ever heard a woman say," he said, before he buried his face back in her pussy and began licking aggressively and really finger banging her... doing his damnedest to make her scream in ecstasy!

"Oh yes son, eat Mommy's cunt, finger fuck her good," Stephanie moaned, her orgasm imminent, which always got her really focused on their incestuous naughtiness.

Alex continued his all-out assault on his Mom's pussy until she screamed, "Yessssss!!" and flooded her son's face and fingers.

"So yummy," Alex said, never able to get enough of his Mom's sweet cum... loving to eat her pussy as much as fucking her... he enjoyed giving pleasure as much as he enjoyed receiving it.

"Have time to fuck Mommy without getting back late from lunch?" Stephanie asked, even as her orgasm still had her in complete rapture.

"Just a quickie," Alex said, glancing at the clock.

"Well, then slam that dick in me," she said, as she slid off the counter, turned around and offered him her pussy from behind.

Alex pulled his pants down and quickly slid into his Mom's very wet, leaking pussy.

"Oh yes Alex, I love your cock so much," Stephanie moaned, both his tongue and cock equally able to drive her wild.

"I've never enjoyed fucking anyone more than you Mom," Alex said, as he fucked her hard and fast, knowing time was of the essence.

"Yes, drill Mommy's pussy! Fuck it good," Stephanie moaned, loving the thrill of him in particular fucking her.

"You love being fucked by your son, don't you?" Alex said, loving whenever his mother mentioned their incest and talked dirty.

"Yes son, Mommy's completely in lust with your big cock," the Mom admitted, unable to deny it whenever his tongue was on her pussy, or his dick was inside her pussy... her lust always overriding her moral concerns.

"Because you're my Mommy pet slut," he continued, his balls bubbling from just these couple minutes of fast pounding.

"Yes, son, I love being your Mommy pet, your Mommy slut, your Mommy cum craving bimbo," Stephanie listed, loving to degrade herself, loving those incestuous references, loving the deep fucking he always gave her.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Alex grunted, before depositing a big load in her pussy.

"Yessss, come in Mommy," Stephanie moaned, as she felt her pussy being filled.

Alex kept pumping his load into his Mom, until every drop of his cum was deep inside her.

"Fuck, you fuck Mommy good," Stephanie said, loving how it felt to be filled with his cum.

"If someone hadn't sneakily manipulated me into getting a job, I could stay here and fuck you all day," Alex said, as he kept fucking her, but slowly now.

"Well, fucking Mommy can be your part-time job," Stephanie smiled, "or perhaps more like your volunteer work."

"I'll volunteer for this work all the time," he said, as he reluctantly pulled out.

"Consider the position filled," Stephanie said with a smile, as she turned around and allowed her dress to drop back down, while some of her son's cum leaked out of her pussy and down her legs.

.....

Friday

Stephanie was at work, it being a wildly busy day, when Alex showed up just after the evening rush.

She came over, and he asked, "Can you take a break soon?"

"Yeah, probably right now."

"Cool, meet me at The Ritz," he said. "Guys bathroom."

"You're serious?" the mother asked, The Ritz not a five-star hotel like it sounded, but a greasy deli just down the street.

He nodded and left, not wishing to give her enough time to formulate a protest.

Stephanie shook her head, went and told Joe she was going on her break, and headed out.

"Wait up," she called out, as her son was heading to The Ritz.

Alex stopped at the door and waited.

"What's the plan?" Stephanie asked, instead of saying this was a bad idea.

"To accrue some of my volunteer time."

"How so?" she asked with a smile.

"Your call," he said. "You may suck your son's cock, get your pussy eaten, or get fucked."

"I hate making such tough calls," she mock complained, as they hurried into the deli.

A couple people were in line and another couple was being escorted to a table, as the Mom and son headed to the back and directly to the men's bathroom.

"Wait ten seconds, then come in if I don't come out," Alex instructed.

"Okay," Stephanie said, knowing this was crazy, but her lust for his cock and her natural submissiveness were controlling her.

Alex went inside, and was happy to see it was empty. He walked to the last stall, and when the hallway door opened, he called to her, "Last stall."

Stephanie walked in and hurried to the stall, as if she were trying to hide after committing a crime.

Once his mother was in the stall, Alex latched the door and asked, "Suck, lick or fuck?"

"Fuck," Stephanie chose. "Definitely fuck this time."

"Good choice, madam," he said in his best sommelier voice, as Stephanie pulled down her Hooter's hose, having not worn any panties, and bent over the toilet.

"Fuck, you really are my slut," he said, as he pulled his pants down and went behind his Mom.

"I just can't resist you," Stephanie admitted, even though she believed she should.

"And I can't resist you," Alex said, not believing any such thing, as he slid his dick into her pussy.

"Yessssssss," Mom moaned, as her son's dick filled her again.

For a couple of minutes Alex fucked his Mom... but then the door opened.

Stephanie's eyes went wide as she looked back at her son, but he just placed a finger to his lips as he kept fucking her.

She shook her head no, but Alex began fucking her even faster.

She turned back around and bit her lips, desperately trying to control her moans, even while the pleasure inside her grew.

The bathroom was so quiet, she could hear the man pissing in a urinal as Alex began fucking her faster, his body now slamming into her.

Stephanie knew she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, her orgasm was imminent, and the harder her son fucked her, the more intense her pleasure became.

"I'm about to come," Alex whispered, just before he erupted inside his Mom's pussy.

"Fucccccck," Stephanie moaned, unable to control herself as her own orgasm struck the instant the warm cum began filling her pussy.

"What the fuck?" a man's voice asked.

No longer caring who was out there listening, she moaned, "Fill my pussy, baby."

"My whole load is already inside you," Alex said, not caring who was out there either, but careful not to call her 'Mom'.

"So good," Stephanie moaned as her orgasm swirled through her, the extra rush of someone else in the bathroom listening in on them making it even more exciting.

"Are you two fucking?" the guy asked.

"We were fucking," Alex admitted, as he coasted to a halt.

"Shit," the guy said, as he went to wash his hands.

"You're so bad," Stephanie whispered, as her orgasm continued to rip through her.

"Says the slut getting fucked in a men's bathroom," Alex smiled.

"Says the guy who ordered his slut to come and get fucked in a men's bathroom," Stephanie smiled back, as Alex pulled out.

"Have fun," the guy said, before he walked out.

"Already did, thanks," Stephanie called back with no shame in her voice, just playfulness.