Mountain Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung my leg across hers, knelt astride her thighs, and reached forward to touch and explore her perfect breasts, feeling and caressing around the outsides, bringing my thumbs together and cupping her breasts from below. I could see her nipples were hard, areolas wrinkled, longing to be kissed. Soon!

She gasped as I slid my hand over her nipples and moaned more loudly as I let my palms graze over them, in small circles, gently at first and then more firmly, until I was holding a gorgeous breast in each hand. Time stood still as I continued to touch and stroke her, but eventually the urge to kiss them was too much and I dipped my head and took a nipple between my lips, eliciting a rapidly expelled breath and the loudest moan yet. I licked the hard nipple and sucked at it and then swapped to the other breast for a repeat performance, and proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of her skin, while stroking and touching with my hands. Sal pushed her hips upwards, and I could feel her hair as she pushed against the bottom of my balls.

I planted a line of kisses across her tummy and then, sliding down the bed, kissed and stroked my way slowly down her right leg, touching and feeling every inch with my fingers and lips, kissing her ankle and foot and toes and running my fingernails up her sole, causing a giggle and a shudder. I pushed her foot upwards, bending her knee, which flopped outwards onto the bed, opening and exposing her to my gaze. Under the curled brown hair, her lips looked swollen and were slightly open, exposing a hint of wetness and arousal. I moved my attention to her other leg, kissing and touching and massaging her foot and toes, before slowly inching my way back up towards her knee.

I bent her left leg to match the right and her legs were now wide apart letting me see every detail of her. I could smell the faint smell of her excitement. If she felt exposed or vulnerable she didn't show any fear, and indeed seemed to relish opening herself up for my gaze and attention.

Sal spoke for the first time, eyes still closed and face smiling. "I've been dreaming of opening my legs for you." and "Mmmm. Don't stop."

I had paused while she spoke, but urged on by the wanton sound of her voice I resumed my kissing and touching. I kissed inch by slow inch up the inside of her thigh, until I felt her soft hair against my face. I felt her tense, expecting my lips to make that final step, an inch further, but I withdrew and started again on the inside of the other thigh, and resumed the inch by inch teasing progress, until I was again rubbing my cheek against her hair. I could smell her heady earthy smell, and see her wetness even before I touched her. I brought a hand up, tracing the outline of her lips with my fingers as she rotated her hips forward, eager for more contact. I put a hand on her leg, holding her open and placed a kiss on her soft brown hair, and then kissed and nibbled my way down and around her outer lips. Unable to resist any longer I moved my mouth forward and licked her, pushing my tongue deep into her, earning a guttural moan. I used my fingers to hold her open, while I licked and tasted and nibbled and finally ran my tongue over her clit.

"Yesssss..."

I licked her again, and began drawing small circles around her clit with my tongue. I slid my middle finger into her. She was so wet with a mixture of her natural juices and my saliva, and I quickly added another finger, and then a third, sliding them in and out, filling her while I continued to lick and suck her clit. Her hips started their own rhythm, thrusting back against my fingers as they pushed into her. Her breath became ragged and she muttered "Yes....Yes..." between pants. Her hip movements became wilder, and it was hard to maintain contact with my tongue, but I knew she was close and continued to lick and finger her, matching her rhythm and movements until suddenly, hips straining upwards towards me, she froze and let out a last groan as the orgasm washed over and through her. She stayed motionless for what seemed like minutes, but was probably mere seconds, and then, with a few fading afterspasms, her body sank back down into the bed, and her breathing returned.

I slowly removed my wet fingers, and gave her one last kiss, then slid my body back up next to hers.

She smiled at me, and we gently kissed.

"Fuck, that was good." I hadn't expected her expletive, but it was heartfelt and appropriate. I put an arm under her neck and pulled her warm body to mine, feeling her relax into me. Rolling to one side, I felt around by the bed with my spare hand until I found the discarded duvet, and pulled it haphazardly over us, and then pulled her tight again, her head in the crook of my neck, my hand on her side. And we lay there, in the muffling quiet of the falling rain, both surprised and amazed at the turn of events.

I think we dozed for a while. Or at least I did, calm and relaxed and satisfied. I awoke to the feel of fingers slowly sliding up and down and caressing my softened penis, and smiled as I remembered where I was and whose fingers they were. Not mine for once! I opened my eyes and looked at Sal, who smiled a conspiratorial smile, and continued her stroking, feeling me harden and shift under her touch.

Not wanting to be left out, I slid a hand onto her thigh, and felt her turn her hips and open her legs, inviting my touch. I cupped her mound, my hand still but my fingertips over her lips and my palm against her hair. As her fingers continued to graze my hard flesh I started move my own, exploring and touching and opening her with my fingertips, while the palm of my hand gently pushed down onto her, slowly moving. She was still very wet and fingertips easily slipped into her, and carried the wetness up to her clit. Soon we'd established a synchronised rhythm, her fingers wrapped around me, and my fingertips just inside her.

She looked in my eyes, with a lust-filled smile.

"Have me. Fill me. Fuck me!"

My dream from the night before came back to me, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

"With pleasure." I replied, and climbed out of bed, pulling her with me, then turning her so that she was facing the bed. Immediately understanding what I had in mind, she leaned forward, putting her hands on the sheets and pushing her perfect, toned, round bum towards me, reminding me of the moment in the bothy that had triggered my fantasy and my dream. But this time as she leaned forward her legs were placed apart and her lips were in clear view. She looked over her shoulder and grinned, and reached a hand between her legs and opened herself for me. She pushed back as I slid two fingers into her wet hole, easily opening her and filling her, and her own wet fingers glided over her clit and started a rhythmic circling. I cupped her breast with the other hand, feeling her hard nipple and pulling my body against her. Pulling back to make some space I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the tip between her lips, wetting and lubricating it, and then pushed myself forward and a little way into her, pulled back again until just the tip was inside her, and then thrust my hips forward again, deep and hard.

It was not a gentle fuck. We both needed something hard and fast, and our bodies were noisily slamming together with every thrust. I grabbed a breast in each hand and listened to her low moans as she pushed back against me.

"Wait," Sal panted. "My ankle". In the excitement I had forgotten all about her injury, and I pulled out of her for a moment while she lifted her right foot of the floor and put her knee on the bed.

"That's better." she smiled, "Now, where were we?"

She reached back for my granitehard cock, and guided me to her entrance. I pushed myself back inside, and found that Sal's new position let me go even deeper.

"Mmmmmm" Sal moaned as she felt it too. I grabbed her hips and we resumed the furious fucking. I could see Sal's arm moving as she kept up a rapid rubbing of her clit, and her moaning change again to "Yes... Yes..." I knew we were both close.

Her bum cheeks were stretched open by her position. I sucked a finger to make it wet and slippery, and gently pushed my fingertip into her.

"Oh ... God ... Yes"

Working with the thrusts of her hips, I pushed my finger forward a little at her time to let her get used to it, until it was buried to the second knuckle. The feeling of me in both holes pushed her over the edge, and with a final screamed "YES!!....." she surrendered to a crashing orgasm.

Too much for me too. Her muscles gripping around me were more than I could take. One last deep long thrust and I exploded inside her.

She slumped forward, face down on the mattress, arms stretched to each side, panting and exhausted. I slowly inched myself out of her, still hard, climbed past her onto the bed, and lay on my back, drenched in sweat and waiting for my breathing to recover. After a while Sal twisted her body round next to mine, and we both lay still, looking at the white ceiling and feeling the aftershocks.

Words were unnecessary. I turned my head and met Sal's face smiling back at mine. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Shower and lunch?"

"Mmm - lovely."

Recovering the power of motion, I slid down the bed and gently unwrapped the bandage from Sal's ankle, and then wandered through and started the shower. I helped Sal hobble to the bathroom. We stood under the shower and I washed Sal's hair, and soaped her all over, lingering on her breasts and her bum. I quickly washed my hair as Sal washed my body, soapy hands sliding over my penis and scrotum and bum and starting to make me hard again.

We dried ourselves and each other off. I put the dressing gown on and Sal slipped the dress back over her head. With her ankle rebandaged, we went through to the kitchen and made up lunch from the goodies that Sal had brought and the food already in the fridge. We took our feast to the living room, rekindled the neglected fire and sat snuggled side by side on the sofa, frequently touching each other on the leg and arm.

"I'm here all week..." I began, tentatively, and then ran out of words.

"I know," Sal responded, looking into my eyes, "and the forecast is good, so you need to get out onto the hills and enjoy your running and freedom. I have already ruined one run for you, and I shan't interrupt any more of your running days."

I was torn. I did want to run and in normal circumstances I would have asked Sal to run with me, but her ankle ruled that out.

"But..." I started, but Sal interrupted me, an impish grin on her face.

"I shan't interrupt your running days. But... your nights, however, are a different matter. I intend to interrupt those continuously for as long as you are here!"

"And ... since you don't seem to be running today ..."

Her hand slid up my thigh under the dressing gown ...