Mounting Mommy: Creamy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rested his hand on his sister's cold thick thigh, right below the hem, right below her sex. His eyes faced the tv but looked through it, not trusting himself to look anywhere in the room.

Their mother sat legs spread, hem of dress covering the top half of her cunt. Tits were pulled up so that the top of her large areola could be seen but the nipple was hidden. She watched her kid's foreplay like the porn she ran in her room every night, except this time she was joining.

Nat opened her mouth letting her tongue pull at her bottom lip before lightly biting it.

"Hey Loser. If you're gonna rest your hand there, might as well heat me up... it's kinda cold out, and this outfit wasn't meant to be worn." Her words hid less than their mother's and John's hand responded in kind.

First two sweeps kept with the subterfuge, and then he was under the hem. Elf was in the big city to see his dad, and Nat was spreading her legs further apart so her brother could get at her cunt better.

Jane considered letting it happen, but nothing was set up, nothing was planned out. This was going to happen, yes, but she wanted to make sure it happened perfectly. But that didn't mean that she had to stop it right this instant.

John's hand found her wet fupa, and stroked the gushing labia entrance as he rubbed at her thick thigh. The chocolatey dark brown of her skin grew glossy as he moved his hand back out, before slowly sliding back under her shorts to find her slit. Nat was starting to moan now, and her gyrating hips hid nothing.

"Okay there kids. No playing rough before supper tonight." Their mother's words were like the strict scolding's of youth, but her glistening cunt told them both all they needed 'to get away from it'. With a glance both John and Nat made a silent agreement, mom would crack first.

And thus, it was time for lunch, and the teasing war. Jane ordered a large pizza with bread sticks for lunch and moved over to her laptop. In an act of God or, more likely, an act of pre-emptive measure; her right shoulder strap came undone. Bent over the side of her chair taking a lifetime to find her laptop, in obvious reach of her hand, her right tit was almost completely out in the open swaying out of the garb that hid it.

Red lines marred her flesh where hours ago she'd been tied with ribbon. John's voice was a whisper in Nat's ear, as his sister glinted with sweat.

"Hey Nat, how hard will they shake when I fuck her later?" And with that he got off the couch and headed to the kitchen; cock firmly pressed to his tailored form fitting dress pants.

Filling his glass with water, he heard a movie logo blare on the living room tv.

"When you mount mom. Will I be dripping cum from my cunt or asshole?" Nat's voice caught him off guard, and her hand rubbed his length as her massive tits pressed to his back.

"Both, whore." His voice hitched as she moaned at his words. "Besides, your mouth must be lonely?"

"Diamond's kept it busy enough, Loser." Her words were confident, but her voice was as submissive as ever.

"I might have to thank her around New Years. Wouldn't that be fun, watching me take both your moms while you beg for me?"

Her moan rounded into a rasping breath, as she was walking back to the living room, heels clicking on the kitchen floor. John hadn't noticed when she had put the heels on, but the image of his sister fully bimbo'd out drew more precum to his tip.

With the surfacing of the fluid, he whipped out his phone and took a picture of the leaking tip, pants at his knees, only the tip in frame.

'Making a drink for you later.' The captions to the picture were sent as the picture finished sending. His mother's phone went off.

'Drown Mrs. Claus on your eggnog son.' His mother's text hit his phone as he refastened his pants.

'I'll inject it into your stomach from both ends so I won't have to untie your hands to feed you.'

John was meandering into the living room, and saw his sister's plumped up purple lips rolling over a candy cane the size of an actual cane, and gagging. Porn played from his mother's laptop onto the screen. A bimbo of a woman, with a gimp mask fucking herself on a mirror mounted dildo while another slipped between her fully red lips. Despite the mask his mother's moaning, gagging, bliss filled voice could not be mistaken.

Jane saw him enter the room as she sent her latest text.

'I'm tired of toys sweety'

He read the text before crouching next to her ear.

"Odd thing to hear coming from one."

Her full red lips went to a pout, before she bit the bottom one, she raised her doe eyes to him and pinched a hard exposed nipple. He walked to the couch and plopped down, an arm sliding over Nat's head. His sister was looking into his mother's eyes; as she darted her tongue up the length of the sugary treat. The games continued, his mother's moans the soundtrack to their foreplay.

***

The delivery driver arrived to be met with Nat in tasseled pasties, and a thong; Christmas themed of course. The guy stood staring and speechless, so she simply handed him his money, took the food, and closed the door. John's skin-tight boxers were stained wet in a singular spot from where precum had built up.

Their mother was still wearing the Mrs. Claus' dress, except now it was completely off of her colossal breasts and hung around her hips, hiding half her ass, and the top cleft of her cunt. Juices flowed down both women's thighs, and both jiggled with purposeful intensity as they bounced through the house.

John let a hand slap across Nat's ass as she bent to place the pizza on the table. She yelped and spread her legs slightly at the impact. The chocolatey bubble butt was covered in a sheen of lube, and as he took his hand away, he whipped the residue off on his mother's breast, missing the nipple. Barely 1pm and they were all but fucking already.

Nat opened the pizza box, and leaned over the pizza itself with an exaggeration, letting a tassel fall into the sauce.

"Oops I best take that off huh?" Her voice was airy, and she looked at John like she didn't know what else she could possibly do. He had thought that they would be targeting his mother, but it seemed that Nat's goal was to make him jump her, rather than make her beg him too.

"Mother, why don't you help your daughter with that, her hands are full." He handed his sister, a cup and a two liter of pop.

"Of course sweety." Leaning across the table, her tits dug into the cheese of the pizza, and her lips bit down on the base of Nat's nipple.

His sister's jutting chest shook and rolled as the suction cup popped off, dark black saucers stood out slightly to the side of the glorious tit. A hard black nipple begged for attention from the center of her areola, John's breathing was growing labored as he fought his urges.

Their mother leaned back in her chair, pizza sauce dripping from her protruding nipples.

"Fuck." Her voice barely whispered.

John stood and dropped his boxers to the floor, firm but moderately full ass exposed to the light. Both women watched him with hunger in their eyes, it had been only a few hours, yet the day dragged to weeks. John hefted a piece of pizza and started stroking his cock with it. Warm cheese pulled, as wet sauce lubricated, and toppings ground. Back and forth he went, his mother's and sister's eyes following the slice, hungrier and hungrier for what it wrapped around.

Pizza was truly pleasure, the warmth surrounded, and the soft texture gave but not without giving in return. John was happy they had gone with the thick crust, and the thick woman at the table looked like they might agree.

Nat was at his knees before the precum hit the floor, his mother's mouth; open. Tongue out, lay inches away, her hands rubbing her glistening cunt. Cum from the days teasing launched across her face, and into her mouth. Pizza sauce mixed with cum, dripped across his sister's tongue as she hovered an inch below his pumping hand.

Another blast followed quickly after, a pearl necklace for his mother, and a blind eye for his sister. Another one, and another painted the whores like half assed art. His cock started to shrink, and he slapped the last of his sperm out on his sister's tongue. The rough wet texture begged to be explored in more detail.

Jane took the pizza from his hand, its form all but destroyed, and went back to her seat to eat. Watching her eyes roll at his flavoured pizza started a slow burn to his engines once more. With a pop he spun to see his sister pull off her other tassel before grabbing a fresh slice of pizza. He half expected her to start fucking it, but instead she just ate it normally.

They all ate normally after that, something had changed when he came on them, and it could be felt in the air, in the scent of three people who had cum without touching each other. As each finished eating, they left silently to a different room. His sister grabbed her purse, and went to their mother's bathroom, his mother went to the basement, and he went to his old room.

***

John tossed on a silk robe and slipped into a pair of soft slippers. He sat on the filled bed, and calmed himself for what was to come. The silent house drew contrast to his pounding heart, and the images of his mouth under the tree, or sister at his feet. His sister at his feet when they were teens, when his mother was still only his mother, when he'd heard his dad fucking her in the basement.

An old clock in his old room ticked. The heater hummed. His sister's heels clicked past the room, after what felt like an hour. The clock said fifteen minutes, he'd wait another five before following. He hadn't been in the basement since he'd snuck his sister down there to play around. They would meet there again, in the basement.

The bed creaked as he rose from the mattress, boxes shifting but not falling. He tightened the robe around himself, not that it'd be there for long. His soft cock grazed the fine red material as he walked. A few stairs creaked as he descended to the main floor. The tree still shone an afterimage of his mother under the tree lingered in his memories.

The tiled kitchen floor slapped under his slippers as he still saw his ebony sister, painted white with his cum. It was how he became a man, and how he'd take them as one. The door to the basement was open, a key to cuffs on a lanyard, and a paddle, strung themselves to the doorknob. Clicking the key off the lanyard he slipped it into the robe's pocket. The paddle was shaped like a simple rectangular paddle with holes cut in, he hoisted it and felt the weight.

A low rumbling grew louder as John strode down the flight into the brightly lit basement. A moaning accompanied the hum, and Mrs. Claus was strapped to a reindeer, (a bdsm horse with antlers and a clown nose placed on it for decoration). Her dress covered her midsection alone, pressed to the flat cushioned top of the 'reindeer'.

Tinsel wrapped each titanic tit tightly trailing through a loop in the ground and then a pully in the ceiling. The end of the torturous tinsel was tied tightly to a crank meant for rope, or chain. A separator was cuffed to each wrist, and ankle, locking her in a doggy style position. A fuck machine lay still, dildo at her entrances, a magic wand painfully crammed its way under her clit, as her body pressed to the 'reindeer'.

A small table lay in front of his mother, a folded sign on top next to a letter. The sign in bold dark letters read:

'Naughty mother in need of training.'

The letter next to it in a simpler font, and text read:

'Hello son, Master, I have been lonely since your father's passing, and don't trust other men like I do you. I was simply going to ask for a little help finding someone, but my cunt begs for your attention, and I have started too as well. My safe word is Jingle. I know the red light green light system, as I know you do as well. Don't break skin, and we'll have all the fun.

P.S. Treat me like your slave. Mommy likes that a whole bunch, thanks.'

John finished the letter and reread the poignant details. A wet warmth enraptured his cock. He glanced below the letter to see his sister gagging on his length.

A brilliant green eyeshadow edged with winged eyeliner, met his gaze. His robe pushed aside, he'd grown hard reading the note, and at some point, his sister had fished out his cock, and started going down on it like it was air and she was drowning. Obsidian lipstick stained the base of his prick and smeared his length, black on white.

John's hands went to her proud, forbidden hair. Her eyes opened to meat his, drool wetting her huge fucking tits, and the outline of his raging cock bulged in her throat. He pulled her head back, cool air rushed past his warm wet cock, before warmth covered it once more as he slammed it into her throat. She gagged and swallowed on his prick like it was trying to kill her.

Nat's eyes glowed with joy and fear. Eyes rolling as he held her forehead to his stomach, lips to the base. A bubble of drool ran down his balls, and onto her chest. His eyes locked on their mother's, she twitched and writhed on the vibrator that kept her on the edge, imagination pulling her off.

Grabbing his sister's scalp in the middle of her head, he walked her next to his mother, and placed her back to a pillar within arms reach. Placing his slutty younger sister there, he moved to his mother's mature form. Pure white skin, broken up by bands of red where ribbon was this morning. He turned the wand up, and flicked on the fuck machine.

"Scream, and beg for me mother, but cum again before I finish, and I fuck Natalia instead." His voice was firm, and almost foreign to the other women. Almost, they had heard it in their dreams of him.

His sister's eyes watered black mascara, making her dark skin shine glossy, and his cock twitch to add a new matte layer. Nat's teeth dragged slightly at his crown, and he groaned as he yanked at her head, making her choke and gag even worse. Bile threatened to rise, but her swallowing throat calmed it, and stroked his cock all at once.

His mother was holding her breath and banging her hips against the 'reindeer' in frustration, and the precipice held her in peek concentration. Cunt gyrating against her will, and pleasure rolling at her as her hip jerked at the thrusting dicks. The fuck machine hummed in the background, pumping her ass and cunt in turn, making sure she was filled with something always.

John thrust into his little sister's mouth jerking himself with the human sleeve and jeering at her all the while. Sperm was at the base of his dick, but he held off, loving their mother's screams as they finally broke loose. She came on the plastic dildos, and she let the world know it.

Tears in her eyes, and juice spraying from her pussy, she screamed incoherent things. She rattled, pulled, and jerked at the tinsel around her tits, till they turned a slight purple. As one orgasm ended another built in her anew. The walls had fallen, and she didn't have the discipline to put them back up, John would have to fix that.

His sister's hand beat at his thigh, but they were not tapping the release code. He held on; he held deep in her throat.

"Milk my cock whore, and I let go." Voice calm and firm, the voice of law.

Nat swallowed and snaked a tongue around the base, she forced her lips closed, and her throat tight. She did everything; but move her hands to push him away. A splash of pressured water on concrete sounded off, and his sister jerked under his control. Then he came.

Sperm filled her throat, and she rolled her hazel eyes till only the bottoms were seen. As he retreated sperm launched (drained) from her nose, and she snorted, and gagged his dick still inside her throat. Her body rolled with aftershocks, and the rapidly contracting throat milked him better than she ever could purposefully. White sperm spilled from pitch black lips and landed on her colossal chocolate tits.

John watched as Nat struggled to compose herself, sperm streaking around a hard thick nipple and landing on the concrete between her spread thighs. He hadn't noticed the sheer black stockings that she wore, till now. Locking over her form, he noted the fuck me stilettoes, and the words 'cum dump' on her clavicle in white marker. Weird what your mind will ignore when you have throat around your cock.

"Thank...*cough cough* thank you sir." Nat's voice was still congested, and he walked past his mother, (her agonized pleasure cries going on his playlist), picked up a bottle of water, and turned off the machine.

"Here you go sis." John's voice addressed his sister as though they were sitting at a normal family dinner, they all knew how that turned out. As she drank the water, he softly patted her head.

"That was amazing, you did so good." His voice shifted back to the Dominant Master she would come to know.

Walking over to his mother, he removed the wand from her cunt and stroked the engorged area with a tender hand. Silence elapsed with the faint sound of gasping air from both women, and his sisters ragged swallows of water, down a sore throat. His fingers covered in wet female ejaculate he lingered between her slit.

"I told you not to cum." His voice was cold now, detached.

"I know. I'm sorry sweety, it wont-" Her voice was cut off by a slap across one of her ass cheeks.

"Sir. When we are playing it is Sir." A wet open palm rippled her pearl white ass once more. "do. you." Smack. "under." Smack. "Stand." The white ass cheek was now turning red, her ragged breaths stopped entirely.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." His mother whimpered hotly.

"Goooood sow." His hand softly stroked her large ass cheek, cock already back to full fury. "Now how many times did you cum?"

The words lingered in the air as his mother thought. She did not however think to lie, only thinking on how many peaks there were in the storm of pleasure.

"Th-three sir."

"Three. Okay." John slipped the paddle over his wrist, the hemp rope in a loop around it, he let swing free. "So, thirty strikes should do."

"What? But it was only-" His other hand came down on her tit, and stars blocked her vision for a moment.

"Thirty-five now." He waited for a response, only to see his sobbing mother nod. "Good. Now Natalia, go feed our mother some water, and make sure she doesn't lose count. We wouldn't want for me to have to start over."

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir." Her eyes were down but her body perfectly erect.

John watched his bimbo shaped slut walk across the basement, heels clicking, and ass shaking. He slapped the side of his mother's hip with his nine-inch soda bottle of a cock. The anticipation of fucking that ass was incredible, and when he turned to his mother's ass, precum dripped across her side.

Clap. The wooden paddle sent shock waves across her bubble butt, and an outline of the paddle faded under the first blow, it was going to be traceable by the time he was done. He waited for his mother's count; it did not come.

Clap. The paddle hit the other cheek. He waited again, and heard nothing. He let the polished wood soothe the skin, as he thought. Leaning down he kissed the first cheek, and tasted the sweat, but no raw iron; good. He heard his mother moan when his lips pressed to her ass, and smiled.

"I wonder when the count will begin?"

"You are on your third sir." His mother said with a breathy voice.

"Really? Cause I didn't hear a one, or a two, heck I heard nothing but a bitch in heat moaning."

"Sorry sir, it was in my-" Clap. He cut her off with another strike to her first cheek. Then he paused, and waited.

"Three."

"No, that was one. Maybe my cow of a mother, needs another ten strikes added on to make sure she knows her numbers." He had no intention of doing that, as a matter of fact he had no intention of hitting her nearly as hard after the tenth strike. Anticipation, and perception would hit her hard enough.