Ms. Shellie Gets a Puppy

Story Info
A slave becomes a Suited 'Puppy'.
852 words
4.11
69.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Shellie smiled to herself. Today was going to be a special day for her, and for Mandy, her live in slave. Ms. Shellie remembered when the 19 year old showed up on her doorstep, begging to be allowed to serve her. At first, Ms. Shellie was nervous about accepting the girl into her home, but after seeing the ragged clothes, the genuine pleading in her eyes, Ms. Shellie couldn't refuse. Now, it was Mandy's birthday, and Ms. Shellie knew the girl was ready. A month of observation and testing had been passed, and the girl was clearly enjoying herself.

"Mandy, get in here, slave. It is time to open your presents. And I better not see a speck of clothing on your body, or else it will be a red ass for you." Ms. Shellie shouted up the stairs to the slave girl, who was busy cleaning the bedrooms. She then held up her watch, and began timing her slave's appearance in the room.

Mandy heard the summons, quickly finished folding up the comforter on Ms. Shelly's bed, and scampered down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Her little 19 year old frame displayed her body in all its glory, from her shaved pussy to her pert breasts and extended nipples. Mandy loved hearing Ms. Shelly's voice. It told the girl, she was loved.

As Mandy entered the room, Ms. Shellie wrapped the slave in a hug, then led her into the living room, and told her to sit on the slave cushion next to her chair. Mandy complied and assumed legs wide pose, as she knew Ms. Shellie liked her to be in while sitting. Ms. Shellie smiled, and knew she wouldn't regret the next stage in the slave's development.

"Mandy, you have been an excellent maid, and as a reward, I have done a little shopping for you online. I know you haven't said anything to me about your desire but Mistress always knows her slaves dreams. Hand me the big box first."

Mandy handed her mistress the boxes and then Ms. Shellie placed them before Mandy. She then picked up her always present blindfold, and slipped it on the slave's head. Ms. Shellie then ordered the slave to reach around to the boxes, and begin to open them. Mandy was curious at some, afraid of others, and almost dripping with some others. Mandy dived headlong into them, pulling out rubber suits, mitts, tail plugs, masks, and other things that Ms. Shellie had bought. Mandy couldn't see thought, and that was the way Ms. Shellie wanted.

"Now Mandy, it is time to get you ready for your next form of training. DO what I say, and you'll enjoy it. Mess up, and well, you won't like the consequences."

Mandy gave a visible shutter at the words, then felt Ms. Shellie begin to arrange the items she had removed from the boxes. She then felt Ms. Shellie lifting her knees and folding them into a rubber suit. She squirmed as the suit was drawn over her body, encasing her in the smooth rubber. She squirmed some more, as she felt her pussy and ass remained exposed. The suit continued its climb up her body, till Ms. Shellie took Mandy's hands and folded them into the arms. Then Mandy felt the hood come up over her head, and her hearing dropped off. Ms. Shellie worked the rubber of the suit into position, smoothing it down over the helpless girl's body. Then Mandy felt the zipper being zipped closed and a warm sensation on her back.

Ms. Shellie wasted little time after the suit was on, first buckling a ring gag to Mandy's mouth, followed by a rubber dog muzzle. Mandy still couldn't see what was happening to her, but she felt herself being tipped forward, and she landed on her elbows. Then she felt some liquid being drizzled on her ass, and with a squeal, she felt a plug force its way into her ass. Her muscles tightened down on the plug, and Ms. Shellie giggled to herself. She always loved the first time a tail went in place. Ms. Shellie then picked up a pink collar with silver letters spelling Missy on the front, and buckled it around the neck of the slave.

"MMMM. I love the sight now before me, Slave. Listen up, because from now on, your name is Missy. Whenever I call for you, Missy, I expect you to be here within 5 minutes. Understood Missy?"

Mandy was shocked at her new name, and a little confused, but then Ms. Shellie pulled away the blindfold, and Missy saw her reflection for the first time. She had been encased in a black rubber suit, her arms and legs folded in on each other, making her have a look similar to a dog. A fact confirmed as Ms. Shellie placed a food and water bowl in front of her. Ms. Shellie liked the look she saw in her new puppy's eyes, and decided she was going to capture that look, forever, with her new Camera.

The End.....for now.