Mum's Assistance is Required

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No mum, I have seen you naked in your bedroom or in the bathroom so many times before I moved out. When I was in my own place my memories of you fuelled my dreams every night."

"It's not right Josh."

"It feels right to me, I feel like I fit inside you better than anyone else I have been with."

My God, was that supposed to be a complement?

"It is not right Josh, I am your mother not your lover."

"Mum, I don't care about that. You feel so good, mum, make love with me now, I want you."

I was conflicted. No. I was his mother. On the other hand, he had brought me to an unexpected orgasm, my body didn't seem to disagree with his desire.

"I can't Josh, it is wrong."

"It feels so right to me mum."

He stood up and came to me and kissed me. Not a peck, but full-on open mouth, a bandaged hand on my breast, another on my lower back. My body failed me, and I kissed back. I felt tremors in my groin, a flutter in my heart. He stepped back and took my hand between his two bandaged hands, and led me across the landing to my bedroom.

He kissed me again, his hands unable to deliver what he wanted, me undressed. I stepped back and undid my robe and then pulled it and my nightdress up over my head. I was naked, again, in front of my son. My mind was racing. My crotch was hot, pulsing, wanting.

"Take my nightdress thing off me mum," he said.

I pulled it up, easing his bandaged hands through the sleeves and he was naked in front of me, his penis hard, ready and really quite a sight.

"Lay on the bed Josh" I said, there was no going back now.

He sat on the edge of the bed then shuffled across to the middle. I couldn't face looking at him, not doing this, not yet. I knelt on the bed, and I straddled him, my face towards his feet. I put my hand between my legs and held his penis, guiding him to my opening.

I slowly lowered myself on to his penis, his foreskin rolling back as my vagina surrounded him. Further I sank and then I felt him pushing up my inside. He was all the way in me, my buttocks just touching his thighs.

"Oh god mum your fanny is fantastic. My cock is just held all the way up, all the way down. Mum, you fit me so well."

I wasn't used to the words he used. Obviously, I well aware of the many slang words for our body parts, and the activity associated with the act, but they were not words I used. I didn't say cock, or fanny, or shag, or the F word, and never the C word.

I rocked forward and then slowly back and then I rocked forward, his penis sliding almost out of my vagina.

"Oh my God mum, when you do that, when you move so that my cock comes out of your fanny," I mentally winced at his description, "when my cock comes out, it seems to take your fanny with it, you almost go inside out. Wow mum, just wow."

I had no words, I just rocked slowly increasing my tempo, trying to ensure that he didn't fall out of me, this was just a procedure. I realised that I was fooling myself.

I stopped, I raised myself, almost vacating my fanny, and then I drove down hard on his cock. Impaling myself, deep, hard, bottoming out.

"Oh yes Josh," I cried as I moved faster and harder, his cock pounding the very end of my fanny, my fanny walls almost crying as his cock stretched them, the end of his cock scraping its way down and up my insides, and I felt it. I felt the spasms. I felt the tightening. I felt the electric jolts as they shot from my clitoris, to my nipples and to my toes and fingers, I felt electrified.

"Mum, shit, mum," Josh gasped, he was trying to push up as I was pushing down, and my body just gave in. My orgasm erupted, I felt electrocuted, my fanny clamped hard on Josh's cock and through the haze of my climax, I felt his spurts as he pumped his semen into my fanny and into my womb.

"Oh wow mum," he managed as I finally managed to relax and slump down on him, my fanny releasing his cock, and as I leant forward it slipped from me, leaving me empty and voided.

"Oh my Josh."

"Mum, that was more than relief."

"Yes it was. I crossed a line."

"I don't fucking care mum, that line is history, it's gone."

Yes. I was very afraid that it was.

12