My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Joanne could reply back, I felt a strong arm land on my back and Callum appeared next to my face.

"Doesn't she look great," Callum said and smiled at me, "Love the new pyjama's Joanne."

"Thanks Callum." Joanne said and carried on cooking.

Callum held onto my shoulder and made me walk out of the kitchen with him, then he leant in close enough to my ear that I could feel his breath.

"I just fucked your wife while you slept." He whispered in my ear.

I had to stop myself from letting out a gasp.

"Oh yeah, filled her up good and proper." He said with a laugh.

After that, we all ate breakfast together, like one big happy family. Joanne cleaned up and then went to do the weekly food shop, Jack went out to the cinema and Melissa went out to see her friends, leaving me alone with Callum.

We were sat in the living room, the TV was on but I couldn't take my eyes off of this beautiful black man.

"So, I think it's safe to say you've fully accepted your role now?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, I had been his cock slut for quite a while.

"Well, now you're pretty much a cuckold and you're happy for me to fuck your entire family, you've accepted that I am going to be the man of this house." He said firmly.

Annoyingly, that actually turned me on.

"I... I guess you're right." I replied, actually admitting to myself that I have given my family and my role in it to this 20 year old black man.

"Good," Callum said and sat forward, "that means, no more cock except for mine."

"What?" I instantly asked back, what does he mean no more?

"I let you be a slut," Callum continued, "make sure you were properly addicted to cock and work out how much you love it, just like I'm doing with Joanne and Melissa. But now you've accepted it all, you're only for me to use."

"What about your friends?" I asked, I had already given a blowjob to most of his mates, I just assumed it would happen again.

"Nope, all part of the process to get you to where you are now," Callum said with a huge grin, "You're mine, completely. No more going to the glory hole, no fucking Joanne, no more fucking little Jackie," he said that last one with a smirk, "Oh yeah, I know what you did last night."

I hung my head a bit in shame, realising he had fully taken over the family.

"You will only cum when I allow it, but you will only ever please my cock... Maybe Jackie's, depends if he deserves it." Callum finished.

I looked back up at him, smiling back at me, victorious.

"I... I understand." I told him, setting my decision.

"Good bitch," Callum almost growled as he stood up and slowly walked over to me, "Maybe you should clean your wife's cum off of my cock."

To my own embarrassment, that turned me on so, so much!

I sunk to my knees even before he reached me and looked up at this young, black man who pretty much controlled my family.

He unbuckled his belt and unleashed his semi hard, beautiful cock. Even semi hard, it was fucking huge. I completely understand why Joanne submitted to him, just like I did.

I opened my mouth and took him in, wrapping my lips around his beautiful, black cock.

Even though it had been a while since he fucked my wife, I could definitely taste her on his shaft.

Swirling my tongue around his head, my mouth moved up and down and I slowly started to feel him getting harder and harder.

"Mmmm." I moaned when he was eventually rock hard.

"That's it faggot," Callum moaned, "Look at you, big strong man, my little bitch more like."

I hated how much his degrading turned me on.

As I kept bobbing up and down, completely taken over by my love of his cock. I felt my own smaller cock grow hard.

Suddenly, Callum grabbed my head and pulled me back.

"I own your family now," He whispered to me, "your little white family are all black, cock, whores."

I loved it, and I knew he was right.

"Yes, Master." I replied back to him.

He released my head and I greedily took his cock back into my mouth. Bobbing up and down like a seasoned cocksucker.

Knowing that I was only going to get his cock and I had to fight for it against three members of my family, I wanted to savour every second.

It didn't take long for his black meat to be covered in my spit. I was moaning constantly as my mouth felt the heat coming from his shaft.

"Bend over the sofa gay boy." Callum ordered.

In a heartbeat, I rested my hands onto the sofa and lifted my arse into the air. Callum grabbed my waistband and pulled them down, exposing my little hole.

When I felt him rubbing his big, black cock up and down my cheeks, teasing my arse I let out a little whimpering moan.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked, putting a little pressure on my arse just to tease.

"Yes Master," I panted, "Please fuck me."

"You want the big, black cock that's fucking your wife, your son and soon to be your daughter?" He asked.

I attempted to push myself back against his cock but he slapped my arse cheeks hard and held me still.

"Please Master, your faggot, worthless, whore needs your big, black cock!" I begged.

SPANK!

He struck my arse again which just made me let out another moan.

Then, finally, I felt his head push inside of me.

"Yeeees! Thank you Master!" I moaned back to him.

"You're wife has one tight cunt," Callum grunted as a few inches stretched me, "but this arse is even fucking better."

I remembered how my wife degraded me whilst she was getting fucked.

"My arse is fucking better than her cunt!" I moaned out, wanting to prove my worth, "she won't let you fuck her arsehole, but you can fuck mine whenever you want!"

Callum let out a heavy chuckle when I said that and pushed another inch into me, making me gasp for air.

"You pathetic slut," He laughed and spanked me, "you worried I'll choose your whore wife over you?"

"Yes Master!" I admitted, "I want to be your best slut! Not her!"

"And what will you do for it?" He asked, nearly all the way inside of me.

"Anything!!" I almost screamed when I finally felt his heavy, black balls rest against mine.

"I'll hold you to that you little fucking bitch!" Callum roared.

I felt him grab my hips and then he started to really fuck me.

"Yes! Fuck me Master!" I squealed out, "Fuck me like you did my whore wife!"

SPANK!

"You want that whore?" Callum roared to me, "You love this cock as much as she does?"

"You know I fucking do!" I moaned pathetically, "I'm your whore! Not her! Use me all you fucking want!"

I didn't care about what I was saying, Callum had taken over the family, I just wanted to be his number 1 choice at that point.

"We'll see about that," Callum moaned as he battered in and out of my arsehole, "see how good a slut you can be for me!"

"Do whatever you want Master, I'll do anything for you." I pleaded.

My whole body rocked back and forth as he fucked me harder and harder. I could feel my stretched arsehole clenching around his cock, wanting to feel him deeper and deeper.

Every time I felt his balls hit mine I let out a gasp of air, moaning like the cock whore I had become.

"Oh god.. so fucking good! I love your cock Master!" I moaned.

"Bounce back on it you fucking faggot." Callum ordered.

It didn't take even a second for me to be fucking myself against his big, black cock. Taking it to what felt like my stomach as I used his cock to destroy my own arsehole.

"That's it Master," I moaned, "Look at my tight arsehole stretch around your big black cock," I wanted to say anything that would make him want me more, "It's your arsehole, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it!"

Over and over, my arse cheeks would crash against him as I took him balls deep into my bowels.

I couldn't believe what had come over me, but I fucking loved it!

Wanted to please him more, I kept clenching the rim of my arse around his shaft, making myself tighter for this perfect man.

"Fuck yeah, you little faggot, you want me to breed you just like I did to your wife?" He moaned out.

"Yes Master!" I moaned, still fuckin myself against him, "fill this tight arse with cum, breed me Master!"

Suddenly he grabbed my hips and took control again. His big, black cock fired in and out of my arsehole over and over. I could only let out unnatural moans of pure pleasure.

"Here I cum you fucking whore!!" Callum roared out and I finally felt it.

The inside of my arsehole got shocked with his first hit of warm, delicious, thick cum. Over and over like a fire hose I felt him unload into me.

Callum never slowed down on fucking me as he filled me up entirely. I didn't even care about my cock or my own orgasm at that moment, I just wanted to please him.

"Fucking hell," Callum moaned and pulled his cock from my gaping arse, "You are a slut."

Come on Steve, prove it to him.

Without a second to doubt myself. I span around, got onto my knees and took his cum covered cock that was just in my arse and shoved it down my throat.

"You dirty little fucker." Callum chuckled out.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as not only did I get to feel his cum in my arse, I got to taste it as well.

I bobbed up and down on his cock that started to go soft in my mouth. I fucking loved it!

"Right, get off me faggot." Callum shouted and pushed me back.

I could feel his cum leaking out of me and onto the floor, but I didn't care.

"You did well, I'm impressed." Callum said as he pulled up his trousers.

"Thank you, Master." I replied.

"I need to get going, I'll let you know next time I want that tight arse." He said and left me on my own.

I looked at the pool of cum on the floor that had fallen from my arsehole. I thought about when I saw the cum stain from when Callum fucked Joanne and just like her, I left it.

It wasn't until a few hours later when Joanne came home. It was strange when I looked at her. I loved her with all my heart, but I saw her as a threat, someone to take Callum's cock away from me.

To my surprise, she seemed pretty pissed off when she got back, not that she would admit it.

"Hey, everything alright?" I asked as she rummaged through the kitchen cupboards.

"Fine." She grunted to me.

She stormed upstairs and I heard her start to run a bath.

Not long after, a text came through on my phone.

Callum: Hey faggot, has Joanne gotten back home yet?

Steve: Yes Master, she seems to be in a mood though.

Callum: That's probably because she was waiting at a hotel all day for me to come and fuck her. But you did such a good job earlier I never went to meet her.

Oh my god! My wife wasn't where she told me, she was waiting all day for Callum to fuck her. I was actually kind of proud of myself for doing enough for him.

Steve: I'm happy to be of service Master. Any time you want me, I'm yours.

Callum: Good boy.

My cock was rock hard. Truthfully, I was desperate to go upstairs and fuck Joanne, but I knew that even if she let me, I couldn't because I needed Callum's permission.

Instead, I let her have a bath and hopefully get in a better mood. I almost had to laugh to myself as I sat on the sofa.

She might take out her mood on me because she didn't get to cheat on me, because the guy she was to get fucked by fucked me first.

Nearly a week later.

I was in a dire state, I was horny as fuck! I hadn't cum and Callum hadn't fucked me again since that time on the sofa. I did suck his cock a few times but that was it.

I was driving home from work early, I was hoping that when I got home I could call Callum and ask him to come over to fuck me. But when I got home, his car was already outside.

Which was really strange, because Joanne's wasn't. So I knew he wasn't in there with her.

When I got to the front door I realised it was unlocked and quietly creeped in. My first thought was that he was fucking Jack, which I was eager to join in.

But as I slowly walked through the hall, I heard a moan very clearly from Callum.

"Oh yeah, just like that, take it down your throat." He moaned out.

I pocked my head around the corner and into the living room and my eyes shot open.

I saw my little angel, Melissa, on her knees, completely naked as she bobbed up and down on Callum's big, black cock.

Her blonde hair was tied behind her head and I could see her spit glistening off of his shaft.

"Mmm." She moaned. Her eyes were closed and even if she opened them she would only be able to see Callum.

Callum was stood over her, naked as well with a huge grin on his face.

Then he turned to look at me. We made eye contact instantly and I didn't even attempt to move.

I couldn't help it, it was a beautiful site.

This big, black, amazing man with the perfect body.

Then my 18 year old daughter who's body was even better in person. The only time I had seen it was when Callum FaceTimed me but she was tied down. This time, I could see her perky, soft tits bounce as she bobbed up and down.

"That's it, choke on that cock you little slut." Callum moaned as he stared at me.

Part of me knew I shouldn't like that he just called my daughter a slut, but my hard cock had different ideas.

"You love this big, black cock don't you?" Callum said.

I saw Melissa pull her head back, a little bit of spit went from her lips to the head of his glistening cock and I quickly ducked back behind the wall just in case.

"Yes Master," I heard my not so innocent daughter moan, "I love your big, black so fucking much."

"What if I wanted to fuck you right now?" He asked.

"I would let you bend me over and fuck my tight, virgin cunt however you want." She told him.

She's as submissive as me, her mum and Jack.

"What about your parents bed?" Callum asked and I had to stop myself from gasping in shock.

"Gladly!" She moaned out, "Please Master! I want this cock in me!"

Then I heard a slurping and gagging noise and I knew Callum was fucking my daughter's face just like he does to me.

I turned my head around and watched her throat bulge as his giant cock slid down it.

Spit poured from my little girls mouth, down her chin and onto her floor.

"Gllllggg." She moaned and gagged as his balls slapped against her chin over and over.

God, I was jealous.

"You ready to lose your virginity my little whore?" Callum asked and pulled his cock back.

Melissa gasped for air but did nothing to wipe the spit from her chin and mouth.

"Yes! Please! I'm ready." She said.

"Steve?!" Suddenly Callum shouted in a shocked voice which I knew he was faking.

It was like slow motion as Melissa turned, saw me and her eyes shot wide open.

"Daddy!" She screamed out and I saw her attempt to cover her naked body with her hands.

Her small, thin, beautiful naked body.

Fuck, what is Callum doing?!

"Melissa..." I went to speak, maybe even to admit everything, but Callum stopped me.

"We thought you were at work, sorry about that." Callum said with a grin and unlike Melissa, he did nothing to cover up.

His cock that dripped with my daughters spit was looking right at me. I had to fight every urge to just get onto my knees and swallow it right there and then.

"Daddy I'm so sorry!" Melissa shouted and she grabbed a pillow off of the sofa to cover herself.

I went to speak but Callum cut me off.

"Don't apologise," Callum said and looked to me, "We'll finish off upstairs, don't worry."

I watched in pure disbelief at the lengths Callum would go to show his dominance in my house.

He walked passed me at to the stairs, his big, hard cock swinging as he walked.

"Melissa, come on." He ordered.

I turned and saw my daughter crouched, doing her best to cover her naked body, but not very well.

"Daddy..." She whispered.

"Now." Callum ordered.

"I'm sorry." She quickly said to me and raced after Callum.

I watched her firm, toned arse cheeks bounced until she got out of view.

I couldn't believe it, Callum had some fucking balls on him. This was further and riskier than anything he had done before.

So, sitting on the sofa, I stayed silent, hoping to catch some of the sounds of my daughter finishing sucking Callum's cock. Or for all I knew, taking her virginity. The whole time, I was as hard as a rock.

It was only half an hour later when they both came down. Callum had his arm around Melissa who hung her head as if in shame.

"We didn't expect you back," Callum said as they entered the living room, "you should really have called first, you could've walked in on me fucking her."

I could see Melissa's face burning red with embarrassment but she didn't say anything.

When I looked back at Callum, I could just see him smiling at me.

"Sorry." I whispered.

He walked over and stood next to where I was sitting.

"Can you get up Steve, I was sitting there." He told me.

"Oh right, yeah, sorry." I managed to get out, this time, it was my turn to hang my head in embarrassment.

I stood up and Callum took my seat.

"Melissa, sit down." He said.

I watched my young daughter sit next to him, still not able to look me in the eye.

"Go get us some drinks will you Steve?" He asked, but really it was an order.

I didn't say anything and just left for the kitchen. When I returned, Melissa was pretty much sat on his lap, as though nothing was wrong.

I handed them both the drinks, but she still refused to look at me.

"I'll erm, leave you to it." I stuttered out and went to go upstairs.

"Nonsense," Callum said, "it's your house, sit with us."

I don't know what had happened to me, it was like I had no control.

I knew he was testing me, I told him I'd do whatever he wanted and if it meant I got his cock more, then I meant it.

I went to sit down on the other sofa as Melissa fully sat on Callum's lap with his arms around her. It definitely wasn't a normal way a young woman would sit whilst her parent was in the room.

We watched football in silence for about ten minutes until Callum pushed it even further.

"Melissa, give me a kiss." He told her.

"But... my dad..." She whispered.

I had to do everything I could to not look at them and just act like I wasn't there.

"He doesn't mind." Callum whispered, but definitely loud enough for me to hear.

Then, I heard the sound of them sloppily making out. When I turned my head I saw my daughter's hand on his cheek as their tongues pressed against each other. It was a beautiful site.

It was a little strange, everyone in the family had their own sort of secret affair going on with Callum, but I was the only one that knew everything.

They kept making out for a long time, even when the front door opened they didn't stop. That was until Joanne entered the room with a very shocked look on her face.

"Joanne, good to see you." Callum said, breaking the kiss but keeping Melissa on his lap.

"H-hi Mummy." Melissa whispered out, face as red as anything.

"Hi?" Joanne said in a confused tone and looked at me, then back at our daughter.

"Sit down," Callum said, "Steve's just about to start making us some food."

I am?

I looked over at Callum who smiled back at me.

"Right, of course, take a seat sweetie." I said to Joanne and kissed her cheek before going into the kitchen.

From there I couldn't hear much of what they were talking about and just decided to make everyone some fajitas.

"Daddy," I heard Melissa's soft, nervous voice say, I turned around and saw her looking sheepish in the doorway, "I'm sorry about what you saw."

I could see how embarrassed she was about it and I didn't want to make her feel any worse. If anything, she is the only one in this family that should be doing what she did!

"It's okay sweetie," I told her with a smile, "You're 18, I know you must get up to... those things."