My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock was pouring pre cum, desperate to be touched as I watched my daughter and my wife getting fucked.

"Just as tight as your mum." Callum laughed. He was slowly sliding in and out of my daughter, his cock glistening with a mix of their juices.

"Oh Joanne," Melissa moaned, grabbing her mum's big tits, "I know why you couldn't say no to this cock."

Then she leant down, and my 18-year-old daughter shoved her tongue into her own mother's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned as she kissed back.

Callum picked up his pace, fucking Melissa as the mother and daughter made out. Joanne's hands moved to hold Melissa's smooth back as Melissa mauled at her mum's tits, twisting her nipples.

Joanne's legs were spread and attempting to wrap around Callum's ebony body as he fucked her daughter.

"Oh god... fuck me, fuck me like you do my mum." Melissa moaned.

She sat up, moaning as she stared into her mother's eyes and then... SLAP! Melissa struck Joanne across her face. Nothing too hard, but enough to put a look of pure shock on Joanne's face.

"You cheating fucking slut!" Melissa moaned as Callum carried on fucking her. "You fucked my boyfriend! You cheated on Dad! Now you're pregnant with a black baby!"

SLAP! Melissa slapped her again, a little harder.

"You're a pathetic little whore, aren't you?" Melissa asked as Callum still fucked her harder and harder.

"I am, Mistress!" Joanne moaned back. She obviously loving being degraded by her daughter. "I'm a stupid, cheating whore! I let your boyfriend fuck me, I let him cum in me over and over, and I begged him to breed me!"

"Ooooh fuck!" Melissa moaned and shoved her tongue back into Joanne's mouth.

Their soft, wet lips connected and broke over and over as they passionately made out. Melissa moaned constantly through it.

Then Callum pulled out and slid back into Joanne.

"Yeeeess!" Joanne moaned, "Fuck your girlfriend's mum!"

SLAP!

"Little whore!" Melissa moaned.

"I am a whore! I deserve it!" Joanne moaned louder.

Callum kept alternating between fucking Joanne and Melissa for a while, both of them moaning louder and louder. I probably didn't even need the headphones since the whole house was nearly shaking with how hard they were fucking.

"Right," Callum said and slapped Melissa's ass, "both of you on your hands and knees in front of me."

"Yes, Daddy." They both panted.

I watched as my wife and my daughter moved next to each other, their bodies still touching as they got on all fours, showing off their soaked pussies to their black lover.

Melissa then reached across and grabbed her mum's hand, interlocking their fingers.

"I still love you, mum," She whispered, "even if you are a whore."

"I love you, too." Joanne said and leant over to kiss her daughter.

They carried on gently making out as Callum stood behind them, a hand on each woman's ass cheek. His big, black, massive cock occasionally slapping against them both.

"Two beautiful cunts," He grunted, "hard to choose."

He then slammed into Joanne.

"Fuuck yes! Fuck me, Daddy!" She shouted.

Joanne and Melissa kept holding hands as Callum fucked her, and then he pulled out and slammed into Melissa, who screamed back in pleasure.

Over and over, this young, black man took turns fucking both of their cunts.

"Daddy..." Melissa moaned after nearly twenty minutes of this, "I need to cum! Please let Joanne make me cum!"

Callum laughed as he kept fucking my daughter.

"Get under your daughter, you incest whore!" Callum then ordered.

As he kept stretching my daughter's cunt with his big cock, Joanne crawled underneath, and without any more instruction, she took Melissa's clit into her mouth.

"Fuuucckk yes! Eat me, you little dyke!" Melissa moaned.

Callum was hammering in and out of Melissa's gushing cunt, his big, heavy balls slapping against Joanne's head as he fucked her. Joanne was licking and sucking on her daughter's clit.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuck yes!" Melissa moaned.

Callum slapped her firm ass.

"Cum, you little black cock loving whore!" He moaned.

"OOOOOH FUUUUCCKK ME I'M CUMMINGG!!!" Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs.

Joanne didn't stop licking her, and Callum didn't stop fucking her as I watched my daughter's body shake and tremble on top of her mother.

"FUUUCCKK YEEEEESSS!!" Melissa shouted as she came over and over again.

"Fuck, on your knees, both, now!" Callum quickly shouted.

Melissa was still shaking, but both mother and daughter managed to get onto their knees in front of Callum.

"Time to baptise both of you." Callum moaned as he stroked his big, glistening, ebony cock.

"Cum over us Daddy." Melissa moaned.

"Yes Daddy," Joanne continued, "cover both your incest sluts in your cum."

Melissa and Joanne started to kiss and make out an inch away from Callum's dick as he stroked it faster and faster.

"Fuuucckk yeeeeesss!!" Callum then grunted and hung his head back.

Melissa and Joanne were still making out when the first strike of thick, warm, delicious cum hit Melissa's cheek.

This made them both turn around, their faces pressed together, and their mouths open as another load of cum hit Joanne on her nose.

Then another strike on Melissa, then on Joanne. Shot after shot of cum covered both the mother and daughter. Callum was able to produce so much cum, it covered both of them.

When he finally finished, they were dripping his baby making juice, and fuck, they looked hot!

Joanne then grabbed Melissa's head and pressed her tongue against her daughter's cheek. She ran it all up her face, gathering as much cum as she could onto her tongue and then shoved it into Melissa's mouth.

"Mmmm." Melissa moaned.

Over and over my wife and daughter licked the cum from each other's face and made out until they were both nearly clean.

Callum had stepped back, panting a little after his mighty orgasm as the two women cleaned each other with their tongues.

"Joanne, outside," Callum then ordered. "Melissa, wait in bed for me."

"Yes, Daddy," Melissa said and then slapped her mum's ass. "Won't be long until next time, slut."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

I watched my wife and Callum leave the room. Melissa got onto her bed, still using her finger to get any last remnants of cum to suck into her mouth. I couldn't stop looking at her, my beautiful 18-year-old daughter completely naked. Her pussy was stretched from Callum's cock as she tasted his cum.

A minute later, I jumped when my bedroom door opened.

I couldn't believe it; it was Joanne! But she didn't look surprised at all.

She walked over to me, still naked, and I saw her face was sticky with Callum's cum. She grabbed the headphones and pulled them from my head.

"So, Daddy just told me that you were watching that." She said, nervously.

I guess she didn't know that I was watching before that.

"I'm sorry," She whispered. "I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to stop it."

"Joanne," I replied, feeling bad that she felt so guilty, "it's okay."

"It's incest, Steve," she replied and hung her head in shame. "I know what we're doing is wrong but this... I just had sex with our daughter."

"It's fine," I replied, "honestly."

She looked at me then, no longer nervous but confused. I didn't know what Callum had told her, if he had said anything about Jack and me, but I knew I couldn't tell her without Callum's permission.

"I'm not allowed to cum," She said. "That's my punishment for the way I spoke to Melissa."

"That makes sense." I told her.

"But Daddy said," she continued, "since you were so good, I can make you cum."

Thank fucking god!

Joanne moved the laptop from my lap and got onto her knees. I watched as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my aching cock.

"Oooh god, I need this." I moaned.

I was still tied to the chair, so I couldn't move, but I loved the feeling of my wife's lips around my dick.

"Ooooh fuuucccccckkkkk!!" I grunted with shame, humiliation, and pure pleasure as I erupted into my wife's mouth.

She had only been sucking my dick for seconds! Seconds! And I came already. It was humiliating, but god it felt good.

Joanne kept sucking through my orgasm and swallowed down every last drop before lifting her head up.

"Fucking hell, Steve," she whispered and wiped her mouth. "Talk about a quick trigger."

"I'm sorry." I panted out, ashamed about lasting mere seconds.

"It's fine," She said and laughed. "I guess watching our daughter dominate me really got you going."

Joanne started to untie me as I chuckled back.

"I know it's wrong," I said, "but yeah, I loved it."

My Parent's Arrival

There I was, sitting in my parked car at the train station. My mum and dad would be coming out any second now, and all I could feel was nerves. Callum hadn't spoken once about how things were going to be with them in the house.

I could only assume that nothing would change, which frightened me the most. My Dad was an old school guy, and I knew he was not going to like what he saw. To be honest, I was a little afraid of my dad.

Then I saw them, and my heart beat out of my chest.

Both of them smiled as they saw me and walked over.

My dad was an older, military man, but he was still built full of muscles. He had short, trimmed hair and a shaved face. There was nothing to hide the wrinkles he gained with age, but the way he walked just emphasised that he wasn't someone to mess with.

Just keep calm, it'll all be okay... I hope.

I opened the car door, took a deep breath, and stepped out.

"Mum, dad!" I said and walked to meet them. "How was the trip?"

"Yeah, not bad," my dad said, "train stunk though."

"Oh, don't be such a grump," My mum said to him. "It was fine. We're just excited to see you all! Especially Joanne! I can't believe I'm getting another grandchild!"

If only you knew that this baby wasn't related to you at all... or that the baby will be black.

"Oh erm, yeah." I replied awkwardly.

"How is she doing anyway?" My dad asked, "I hope she's not using the pregnancy as an excuse to stop doing housework."

He laughed, and I faked a laugh back. As I said, my dad was an old-fashioned guy. I would never expect Joanne to be in charge of the housework, but with my dad, it was always easier to just agree rather than get him angry.

"Are you going to get our bags?" He then asked me.

"Oh, of course." I said.

I grabbed their suitcases and put them into the back of the car before setting off to go back home.

My dad sat in the front with me and my mum in the back.

"So, was this one planned?" My dad bluntly asked.

"Graham!" My mum joked and slapped his arm, "You can't ask that. Any baby is a blessing."

"I'm just saying," He continued, "you're both not as young as you used to be."

"I think we'll be fine, dad." I told him.

Truthfully, the baby was planned... just by our daughter's boyfriend.

"And Jack and Melissa, how are they doing?" My mum asked.

"They're good," I said and took a deep breath before what I said next. "Melissa has a boyfriend. You will meet him this weekend."

My heart was racing, and my hands felt sweaty.

"Oh, I hope you've been giving him the old tough dad routine." My dad joked.

"Erm, yeah, sure." I replied.

"And Jack, how's he getting on?" My Mum then asked.

"Yeah, does he have a girlfriend yet?" My dad joined in. "You know, when I was his age, I had about three girls on the go."

"Oh Graham." My mum sighed.

"I don't think so," I told them, "not that I'm aware of anyway."

"Well, maybe we can have a boy's night this weekend," my dad said, "and see if we can match him up with any nice girls."

I already hate this weekend.

We just had normal small talk for the rest of the way home. I barely spoke though. I was too nervous. Then when we pulled up to the house, I thought I was going to pass out.

"Right then, let's see what you've done to the place." My dad said.

I grabbed their bags, and we headed inside.

"We're back!" I shouted, more as a warning in case any sexual activities were going on.

"In here!" Joanne shouted back from the living room.

We walked in, and I let out a sigh of relief that nothing odd was going on. Well, in my current life it wasn't odd, but I soon realised it was odd to my mum and dad.

Callum was seated in the middle of the sofa with Melissa practically on his lap, and Joanne was right next to them, their bodies so close they were touching.

"You must be the parents," Callum said with a huge grin on his face. "How was your trip?"

I turned and saw my dad giving me a very funny look.

"It was fine, thank you," My mum then said, being as polite as ever. "You must be Melissa's new boyfriend?"

"That I am." He replied, tapping Melissa's leg so she would move.

My dad grabbed me by the arm and turned me around before leaning into my ear.

"You didn't tell me her boyfriend was black?" He whispered.

My eyes shot open, and I turned to make sure Callum didn't hear, but he was too distracted hugging my mum.

"Dad, you can't say that anymore." I whispered back.

He just huffed and turned around.

Callum walked over to shake his hand, but my dad refused to meet it.

"I need a drink." My dad then sighed, walked over to the empty arm chair, and sat down.

I saw Callum give me a look, but I couldn't work out what he was implying.

"Yeah," Callum then said, putting on a smile, "Stevie, why don't you get us all a beer?"

My eyes shot open again, and I looked at my dad who had an equally surprised look on his face.

"N.... no problem." I whispered as quietly as possible before nearly running to the kitchen to hide.

I was in there for a minute or two when a hand grabbed my ass. In my shock I turned around and saw Callum there staring at me with a blank face.

"I'm sorry about my dad... he's just a little," but before I could finish Callum cut me off.

"Racist?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say racist," I whispered, "more... old fashioned."

"Hmm," Callum replied, "well you'll have to prove to me later how unracist you are to make up for it."

Knowing that meant I could still get some black cock, even with my parents here, made my own cock twitch.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered.

"Good boy." He said and slapped my ass before returning to the living room.

I grabbed a few beers, took another deep breath and then headed into the living room. Melissa was sitting on Callum's lap again except this time he had his hands high up on her thighs, making a show in front of my dad.

"Here you go." I said and handed a beer to Callum, one to my dad, and a final one for me.

"Thanks Stevie," Callum said with a smile, "I was just saying I can't believe how young your mum looks."

"Oh, you're too sweet," my mum then laughed back, "I was very young when I had Steve."

"Everyone thought you were just after me for my money, didn't they." My Dad then laughed.

It was true, my dad was a fair bit older than my mum, which gave people the wrong idea when he got her pregnant with me. At that moment, I realised how hypocritical he was, judging my daughter for having a black boyfriend when his wife was a lot younger than him.

"Well, you don't look a day over 30." Callum then said and flashed her a smile.

My mum blushed a little, and the shock struck me like a ton of bricks!

To be fair my mum did look great for her age. She had smooth, soft skin, and a slim body that she gained by walking every day. She also had long brunette hair that glistened beautifully. To most, she only looked 40 at the oldest.

Wait!! Is Callum going to fuck my mum?!

I saw the annoyed look on my dad's face getting worse and worse the more Callum spoke.

We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"So, what room are we staying in?" My dad eventually asked.

I went to answer, but Callum got there first.

"I'm sure Stevie and Joanne can let you have their room," then he looked at me. "You don't mind sleeping down here, do you?"

I looked at my dad who shook his head.

"That's fine. You take our room." Joanne jumped in to save me.

Awkward silences and forced conversations were had for a while. I saw Callum smiling at my mum occasionally, which made me a little uneasy until eventually Melissa spoke.

"Well, I best get ready for that party." She said.

"You're going to a party?" My dad asked. "Aren't you going to spend time with us?"

"My Daddy said I could go." She said in a girly, innocent voice.

My dad then looked at me, and I felt the disappointment coming from his eyes.

"That's right, baby," Callum said, and Melissa jumped off from his lap. "You go get ready."

Then, Callum gave my 18-year-old daughter a playful slap on her ass in front of everyone.

Melissa giggled and hopped off, and no one said a word about him spanking her like that, although I could tell my dad was raging inside.

"So, erm, why don't I take your bags up?" I suggested, wanting any excuse to get out of that room.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." My dad said.

For fuck sake!

With my dad behind me, we took their bags and headed upstairs. That's when I remembered, my room was actually Melissa's old room, and another brand of humiliation was soon to hit me.

"What are you doing?" My dad asked when I opened the door.

"Oh, we let Melissa take our room. We didn't need the space." I said, trying to play it casual.

I dropped off the bag, and my dad threw his to my feet.

"What is going on here, Steve?" He asked, his voice harsh like I was a young boy getting told off again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That black lad, he talks like he owns the place," my dad angrily said, "and what he did to Melissa before she left... you allow that sort of thing?"

"They are just young, dad," I sighed. "Don't worry about it."

"Hey, do not speak to me like that," he said and shoved a finger into my chest. "You need to act like a man and get control of this house! Or I will."

And with that, my dad left.

Well, this is going as badly as I expected.

I took another few minutes to try and calm myself before going downstairs. My dad was in the kitchen getting himself a beer while Joanne was also in there starting dinner.

That was when I saw Callum and my Mum sitting together chatting. My mum was giggling like a schoolgirl, and I had never heard her make sounds like that before.

"Oh Callum, aren't you a delight?" She laughed in a friendly way... I think... and her hand landed onto his arm.

"Oh no," Callum replied and placed his hand very firmly onto my mum's thigh, "You're the delight, Eileen."

My mum mustn't have realised I was back in the room as she let this young black man hold onto her leg for a few seconds without doing anything. Then when Callum looked at my mum, she became startled and moved away from him.

Friday Night

To say that the dinner table was awkward would be an understatement. Jack didn't say a word, I barely spoke, and my dad kept shooting dirty looks at Callum.

When we finally finished and Joanne took the plates away, I watched in fear as he went to speak.

"So, Callum," My dad said, "you stay here even when Melissa is out? Don't you have a family to stay with? No dad on the scene?"

For fuck sake, dad!

"I do," Callum said, as confident as ever. "But Stevie and Joanne are so nice, they've really made me feel like family."

"Aww," My mum joined in, "isn't that lovely to hear, Graham?"

"Yeah, lovely," My dad said and finished his beer. "Callum, why don't you get me another?"

Callum looked at me with a straight face again.

"Stevie?" He said, bluntly.

"I... I'll get that, dad." I said and took my dad's empty beer bottle.

I rushed out of there with my head down, too scared to look back.