My New World – My First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Cat," she said quietly, "you are so beautiful, your breasts are all I imagined they would be, they are marvellous."

We stopped by the shower door waiting for the hot water to come through. Very close. The two naked bodies almost touching. I looked up and down her and felt yet another surge of sexual desire.

"Amanda you have a beautiful body and you know it." I replied reaching out for her.

We kissed; our bodies squashed together her smaller breasts fitting snugly into my larger mounds. We ground ourselves against the other as we slowly moved into the shower cubicle still kissing. The water poured over us making our skins glisten and smooth. She was lovely to the touch like that and we both cupped the others breasts. Although it had been getting on for a year since my last experience with Jane all those familiar feelings flooded back. The softness, the gentleness, the lack of urgency, the knowledge that we could go on for ages and the familiarity that only a woman can have about another.

We soaped and washed each other with our attention, at first, being largely focused on the other's breasts. Naturally though as we further aroused the other so they were not enough stimulation and we ventured onto the others bottom, thighs, tummy and legs. Kissing almost continually and using all of our body against the other as well as moving our hands everywhere we took each other together and absolutely mutually towards a climax.

I felt so much more part of this than I ever had before and with Amanda's approach being slightly submissive I suppose I sort of took the lead. And that was so different but also so incredibly exciting,

I pushed her backwards against the wall and held her hands above her head thus tightening her already taught body and exposing everything to me. I kissed her mouth and then each of her breasts. Feeling very adventurous I pushed my breast against her face encouraging her mouth to circle my nipple, which she did eagerly and biting on it. We were both very near. Still holding her arms above her head I slithered closer until our nipples met and we kissed deeply again my leg going up right between her thighs. She clamped herself to it writhing her pussy against that long, firm muscle. This action was so enormously exciting for me. I don't know why but I felt it to be the most overtly sexual thing I had ever done, certainly with a woman, and it thrilled me so much as she began to pant and moan as her orgasm erupted. Her arm came away from mine and seemed to fly between my legs that I clamped tightly around her hand.

And like that we climaxed so wonderfully powerfully together.

We dried ourselves, put robes on and then dried each others hair. That's such a very intimate act between two women. Drying and brushing the hair of a woman to whom I had just made love was amazingly erotic and we both told the other about our feelings. Amanda has quite short, naturally blonde hair and that was dry quite quickly but of course mine took so much longer and I loved her doing it.

Inevitably such a tender thing led us on and encouraged us. As she was brushing the back of my hair so her hands started straying onto my shoulders pushing the robe along them a little causing it to gape at the front. As she did I was soon sitting there with most of my breasts exposed. It was a strangely arousing sight. Sat in front of a mirror with Amanda behind me our eyes meeting by way of a reflection I could also look at myself and see most of my boobs including the edges of each of my nipples. How many times, I thought, have I sat here and looked at myself like this as part of my masturbation enjoyments. Her exertions at drying my long, thick hair had also made her robe open all the way down the front and I could look in the mirror and see it right down to just beneath her waist.

It seemed so natural, so right. It was the perfect gesture to accompany the heavily charged atmosphere, the correct action to emphasis the sight of my nearly exposed breasts and my bareness under the thin robe. My eyes locked on hers in the mirror I slowly raised my hands until they touched each of my breasts outside the robe. Then smouldering at her with all the desire I could muster I slid my hands inside pushing the material completely off them. Cupping each orb in my hands I began to roll them together and to squeeze the tips of my nipples as we stared so intently at each other. Her hands slid down and joined mine on my breasts as we both looked on as if voyeurs in the mirror.

Of course this led to more and soon she was bending over kissing my neck and pulling the robe away from me at the same time as which hers just seemed to disappear.

We went to the bed and lay in the middle of it cuddled up kissing and stroking each other's nudity.

This was wonderful. Not the urgency or the latent aggression so often associated with sex with a man. There wasn't the 'fear and worry' that I had always felt with Jane. We both knew that we had all night if needed. We were both aware that we could recover from sex in moments. We both knew that we could ride on the highest crest of the wave of orgasm for ages. And this conditioned our approach. No pushiness, no trying to force the pace. Just gentle, loving undemanding lovemaking that took the others needs into consideration to at least the level of their own.

We did everything two girls can do together.

We brought each other to a climax with our hands then more adventurously with our mouths. Lying on our sides we made the most perfect oral love.

I lay on top of her and snuggled down between her legs so our mounds and clitorises rubbed together. And like that I fucked her just like a man fucks. She lay on my back and, grinding her mound against my bum, she simulated fucking me like that. We lay with legs open and intertwined so that the lips of our pussies met and were squelched together. I got my vibrator and we used that on each other. On our tits, our nipples, our clits and, of course, inside each other.

It really was the most perfect girl on girl sex imaginable and, after she had gone I felt more female than I could have imagined. What we had done was not in any way lesbian. Had a man been available and had we both fancied him I have no doubt that we would have invited him to share us and we would avidly have used him. What Amanda and I did was not lesbianism but sheer, unadulterated sex and nothing more complicated than that.

Amanda and I did have that affair. And it was just like any other affair or, I imagine, many at least. An initial period of intensity, phoning each other frequently and meeting for sex at every opportunity, which, surprisingly in some ways wasn't all that often what with both of us having children commitments and our differing work schedules. A middle time when the earlier, hugely strong, sexual attraction abates a little and then the slow, meandering, excuse laden period as we both mutually cooled it.

Nothing acrimonious, no rows and no real end. Just a passing on. I still see her at the club and we're still friends though not lovers, she has a man in her life and I am very happy for her. Should the circumstances be appropriate between us at some time in the future I have little doubt that we would make love again but neither is likely to chase the other I feel.

The affair, though, was something so different for me. It was, of course, unusual to think that I was having one with another woman. Yes I'd had the relationships with Emma and Jane, but they hadn't really involved going out. Alright Jane took me places, but that wasn't going out, it was her showing me off, flaunting her control over me and her dominating me.

With Amanda it was different. She'd made that clear right from the outset. Right from those beguilingly captivating words, "I think it's time we had an affair Cat."

So we had gone out together, gone on dates really. We went to lunch quite often and, occasionally, to dinner sometimes even with our children, when mine were home from uni; she knew both of them of course. We'd go to a pub or bar for drinks and of course we regularly met to play tennis. We attended club functions and were able to indulge our affection for each other a little by dancing together.

That our feelings for each other were more than "just sexual" was the difference I guess between this and my other experiences. But I never really dwelled too long on that topic for that's where the real fear of being lesbian can play on one's mind. While what goes on between two women can be reconciled as being for sexual pleasure, then it's easier to remain relaxed about one's sexuality. However, if one, or both come to that, starts to have deeper feelings and should the word love be mentioned then it becomes a whole new ball game. Then questions do have to be asked. They're unavoidable. The problem is providing answers isn't it? So best to not ask the question and to try to quell the feelings I think. With my situation with Richard, my close family, the children and my social circle I couldn't even confront the questions yet alone envisage 'coming out.' I was a confirmed 'lipstick' not a lesbian.

12