My Suddenly Bisexual Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Making love to my sleeping wife.
2.3k words
4.05
8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and I went to sleep together, but hours later I awoke needing to urinate, the usual nightly routine after several drinks before bedtime. I rolled over and by the soft night light found Lila and Marie asleep together. Marie was cuddled against Lila' nude back, her arm over Lila's body cupping her sexy breast. I got up with a huge grin on my face and tended to business then back to bed.

I moved carefully and slid up against Marie's warm nude body, as she was faced away from me. She didn't move as I pressed against her. Damn, she had her top leg twisted forward between Lila's legs. Her soft ass was delightfully inviting in the low light and I felt Mr. Johnson stir and swell. Would I? Should I? Could I? OH! HELL YES!

I moved my leg so I could reach down and took my finger and wet it thoroughly with saliva and carefully moved it down between her ass cheeks then forward. I felt her delightful pussy lips ever so softly, and carefully. She didn't move. I pressed my slippery finger against her pussy lips and found them already wet. I wondered if she was dreaming of Lila making love to her? Was I adding tactile additions to her dream?

I held my finger still against her pussy, not moving for several long minutes. I let her body become accustomed to the feel of it. Then I pressed it between her slick lips slowly. It slid inward effortlessly. This was not my first time using this technique on Marie, and I had always had success with it. Now with her pussy juices my finger slid effortlessly along her pussy leaving sensuous nerve signals to her sleeping brain.

She moaned softly, her leg lifted slightly giving me easy access to her treasure. I slowly moved my finger up and down opening her pussy wider. By now I was fully erect and touched my wet cock-head against her pussy. My pre-cum and her juices allowed easy penetration. Carefully I moved forward and held back a moan as my cock-head slipped between her pussy lips into her hot tight vagina. 'YESSS!'

I lay still for several minutes to allow her pussy to subconsciously accept my cock into whatever REM dream was flowing through her mind. I felt the slight tightening of her vaginal muscle around my cock and slid a little deeper. Slowly over the next few minutes I slid deeper and deeper inside her luscious pussy and her hips pressed back slightly in reply. My hips finally pressed against her soft ass and I was all the way inside her pussy. I held back the urge to fuck her hard and fast, but knew from prior attempts that was not to be. I wanted to keep her asleep and dreaming of being fucked.

I reached over her and laid my hand on Lila's soft skin and stroked it delicately. My cock involuntarily throbbed at the touch of her new lover. Wicked, 'morally wrong', so damn sexually exciting! I thought back momentarily of the earlier sex action while I fucked Lila while she and Marie were locked in a 69 as I humped Lila to all our delights. Marie had accepted my fucking her new lover.

Very slowly, I moved in and out of my sexy wife careful not to awaken her from her REM sleep. My cock sent delightful pleasure feelings through my body, which I kept down, just enjoying the pleasure. Her velvet pussy, wet and hugging my cock, sent shivers through me.

I never knew how long I fucked my delightful wife but finally my cock could take no more and I had to control my body reflexes to fuck her hard and fast. I slid deep inside her and my cock erupted as I bit my lip to keep from screaming my delight. Pleasurably spent I did not move and fell asleep. My arm was on Marie's shoulder, my slowly deflating cock still buried inside her.

I awoke to kisses from Lila on my cheek. I suddenly realized that I was still spooned against Marie and she was still asleep.

"You Horny Bastard. You fucked Marie while she slept!" She whispered in my ear. "She never woke up. Damn you are some stud!" She giggled softly. "That's Real Class, Bill"

"I had a midnight potty run and came back to the delightful view of the two of you lovers entwined and my wife's beautiful ass just waiting to be fucked." I whispered back, turned and kissed her softly.

"How in the hell did you do that, Stud?"

I smiled, "I've done it before. The secret is stealth, slowly, very slowly, never hurry, even when you cum. It must have taken at least a half hour before I was fully inside that hot pussy you love so! Then fucking her for a very long time, very slowly, enjoying every second. Then I had to fight the urge to fuck her hard as I came. I'll bet in her REM sleep she had one marvelous dream! That is the secret, keep her asleep. She may have climaxed in her dream, I went back to sleep still inside her." I continued as we whispered back and forth.

Lila kissed me, her tongue slipping inside my willing mouth. I caught the familiar scent, the taste on her tongue of Marie's pussy. Delightful!

"Move back, and follow my lead." She whispered, then moved back to her original position against Marie, still asleep. I lay on my back a foot or so from Marie. Lila's torrid kisses had Mr. Johnson swelling, but not rigid. Lila signaled me to pretend to be asleep.

She turned and kissed Marie, then spoke softly 'so as not to disturb me'. She put her finger to her lips, "Lover, time to wake up! Bill's still asleep, and look at him with a half hard-on. Should you wake him up with a tongue bath on his cock? I'll bet it isn't the first time for that. Right?" Lila laughed and kissed Marie softly as she stroked Marie's belly and let her fingers stroke Marie's pussy lightly.

"Lila, My Love, that sounds delightful." Marie said softly. "I had the most vivid dream just now. Someone was fucking me so gently, so slowly, so very deep inside me. This huge cock filled my pussy up and made ripples of slow, very slow movements. Each gentle thrust sent waves of pleasure through out my body.

"I don't know how many unbelievable intense orgasms I had. It seemed to go on for hours, days, I don't know how long?" She said as she looked into Lila's eyes. "I sometimes have vivid dreams like in Technicolor, but this went way beyond that. I lived it, my whole body was so alive, every stroke was electric, but so gentle. Indescribable! Words can't convey my emotions!" Marie shook her head, lost for words.

"I hope some day I have such a vivid dream, and you and I are lovers in it." Lila said as they kissed.

It took all my concentration to stay 'asleep' during this conversation between my wife and our new lover. I had to control my breath as my beautiful wife told her lover how her dream excited and thrilled her so intensely. I mentally gave myself a big '10'! I had learned a new way to excite my wife. 'Hush, you'll give Mr. Johnson a big head!' I almost lost it when I realized what I'd thought!

Lila got up and walked close by me and motioned Marie to scoot over to me. She pointed at my swollen cock and pantomimed 'jack it'. I could feel the bed tremble as my wife moved close but did not move against me. I made myself calm down and when her warm hand gently encircled my cock, never moved.

She was so gentle from years of love making, knowing just the right touches to give. Her hand slid up and down, I felt the bed move slightly as someone moved closer. I felt a breath on my cock head. A moment later lips covered it and slid downward. Damn, this lady knows how to give 'head'. Her tongue bathed my cock and I felt her mouth suck on my swelling beast. I felt a hand stroke my balls and wondered if Lila had joined the 'game'. Eyes shut, I didn't care, just enjoyed the Hell out of it.

I heard Lila's soft voice ask, "Can you 'deep throat' him?"

"Only that far then I gag! I'm no Linda Lovelace. I've seen Deep Throat and just can't do that!" She said a minute later as she came up for air.

"I can teach you how, Love. Make Stud here really happy. Want to see me do 'that thing'?"

'OH God!' I thought! I almost forgot I was supposed to be asleep! Lila was going to 'deep throat' me while my wife watched! Damn, am I glad I fucked Marie last night or this probably would not have happened. I used an old mental trick and willed my body to totally relax. I slowed my heart and breathing rates down. Yes it can be done! I'd learned how in my high school days from a library book. Look it up!

The bed moved as the ladies exchanged places. Marie's hand moved away and a firmer hand replaced it then I felt a lick on my cock head then lips closed over the glens and down over my cock. I felt Lila's tongue press against the sensitive underside of my cock. Her lips moved down, down, and I felt the tightness of her throat pressing delightfully around my throbbing rod.

She held my cock down her throat so long I was amazed. Her throat and lips tightened as she milked my manhood. Fingers played over my balls and a lubricated finger found my pucker hole and slid in to rub my prostrate skillfully. Marie? She had never done that to me before, perhaps it was Lila's idea! The double stimulation was too much for me to play asleep much longer.

Lila's mouth came up off my cock with a loud "POP" and I 'woke up'. I portrayed the addled, innocent, husband taking in the scene with a shocked look. I popped my eyes wide as I looked at Lila's open mouth inches from my gleaming cock. Her hands held the shaft. Marie's head was between my legs, her finger deep in my ass.

I sat up straight, looked from lady to lady and stuttered "My-my-my GOD! I-I-I have died and gone to heav- heaven. And you two ang-angels are with me." I gasped and fell back on the bed arms out.

They Looked at each other and burst out laughing. Marie looker me in the eye, and said, "You dirty bastard, you have been playing asleep on us."

I put on my most concerned, honest face and lied rather skillfully -- I thought. "How could you two think that? From what I see in front of me, you two beautiful sexy ladies have taken advantage of me while I was asleep. If what I imagine happened. you two owe me an apology! But Lila Dearest, please continue! Marie I love your new and unusual finger massage. The doctor is never that skilled! I would be honored if you would continue." I lay back and gave my hips a little thrust.

"What the hell! I was showing your delicious wife how a 'deep throat' is done and plan on teaching her how to accomplish the deed. It's not that difficult to learn." Lila took my cock back in hand and opened her mouth and I watched fascinated, seeing it done literally first hand.

She resumed giving me head and her technique was phenomenal to say the least. She slid her mouth down on my cock and kept going down until her face was against my stomach. Her throat tightened around my cock with each withdrawal and her tongue licked my cock-head. Marie sat close looking at the spectacle as her new lover swallowed my cock again and again. Marie's finger in my ass added to the pleasure and my prostate gave me thrills no doctor ever gave with an examination.

I felt my scrotum tighten and knew the climax was near. "Lila please give me a hand job, your throat is too tight and I need release now. Now! Please!" I pleaded.

Lila pulled back and held my cock in her hand and pumped it firmly up a down in her slick hand. Marie's finger thrust deep into my ass and I exploded and my cum shot up into the air as I climaxed. I had ejaculated in Marie earlier but still had a lot of sperm that gushed out and covered Lila's hand. My last spurt was weak and Lila slid her mouth over my cock, her tongue licking the last drops off.

I sighed and lay back a smile on my face. The two moved together and began to kiss and stroke their new lover. I guess watching and helping me climax had made both ladies a little horny. I had no objection to seeing them make love. I relished it. I lay watching the two getting hotter as they turned about into the classic 69 position. They kissed their way down to the honey pots of joy and tongues slid into slick wet pussies.

Lila lifted her head and smiled at me and winked. "Damn! Love, your pussy is so juicy and delicious. That vivid dream must have really made you horny you are so damn wet. I could eat your sweet pussy all day long. Must have been some dream!" Then she went back to devouring my wife's well fucked pussy. What an erotic and sexually exciting view as I watched.

Some romantic evening I'd have to admit my lustful deed to my wonderful wife. Or, perhaps if circumstances permit, slip inside her sleeping body and help her repeat the memorable erotic dream. We certainly had both enjoyed the unexpected mind-blowing surreptitious fuck.

My New Bisexual Wife

The end Chapter Two

By Tawny T