Mystery Texter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands on her hips, I began fucking her hard.

"Oh, fuck yes, give it to me, give me that big cock," she moaned as I slammed into her.

"Oh!" I moaned, in awe that at long last I was fucking Emma herself!

For a couple minutes I pounded her from behind, my body slamming into hers. Then she started bouncing back to meet my thrusts. "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, give me that entire cock!"

"Oh, yeah!"

Another minute later she pulled away from me, pushed me onto my back and straddled me.

"It's your turn for a Ticket to Ride," I grinned up at her as she lowered her pussy onto me and started riding.

"Consider it a lifetime pass," she said, bracing her hands against my chest while she really rode me... a position very few girls I'd ever been with could manage so smoothly.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I said, watching her in action.

"Is that because your dick is inside my pussy?"

"That does enhance your beauty for sure," I agreed.

"Brat," she moaned.

Then she really rode me... and after a minute she leaned down to kiss me, and I began bucking my ass up to fuck her.

"Oh yes, fuck, you're such a stud," she moaned.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

A couple minutes in this position and I was beginning to cramp, so I grabbed her around the waist and rolled us both over, so she was lying on her back and I was sitting on top of her.

"Lick my soles," she smiled, lifting both of her feet up to my face while I continued fucking her.

"Mmmmmmm," I said, taking both of her ankles in my hands as I licked one of her salty, sheer soles.

"That feels so nice."

"And it tastes so good," I added, licking every square inch of her sole.

"The other one too," she said.

I shifted feet and gave the same tongue bathing attention to her other one.

"I like a man who likes feet," she said.

"I love feet," I said, "especially in nylons."

"Then I have some good news," she moaned, "since I always wear nylons... even when I'm sleeping."

"You really are my dream girl," I said, as I moved to her toes and proceeded to suck on each one individually.

"I am pretty perfect," she said.

"Yes you are," I agreed, as I gave my attention to all ten of her toes.

"Now I want you to fuck me, make me come, and then spew your next load into my pussy," she said, spreading her pussy lips wide open for me.

"Fuck," I said, as I grabbed her ankles and slid back into her pussy.

"Yeah, really give it to me," she moaned. "Give it to me good."

"Oh yeah," I said as I leaned forward to get as deep as possible into her pussy, while still being able to keep licking the soles of her nylon-clad feet.

"Harder baby, harder," she begged a minute later.

I did as she asked, and slammed into her hard... my second load of the night coming to a boil.

"Oh yes, baby, give it to me, give me all that fucking dick," she moaned.

I could feel sweat beginning to roll down my forehead as I kept fucking her as hard as I could.

"Don't stop! Oh yes, fuck me, baby," she cried out, obviously getting close.

As I kept going as fast as I could, she screamed a dozen strokes later, "Oh yes, baby! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm coming!"

As I felt her wetness bathing my cock, my own orgasm was about to erupt.

"Come inside me, come inside me, fill my pussy with your cum!" she babbled deliriously as she continued to tremble.

"Fuck," I grunted, and a few seconds later I was filling her pussy.

"Yesssss," she moaned.

A minute later I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed on my back. She crawled onto my chest and said, as her hand traced my nipple, "That was amazing."

"Best ever," I said.

"Mmmmm," she said, as we were suddenly both exhausted. "Will you stay over?"

"I'm certainly not leaving you," I said.

She kissed me, pulled the blanket over us and said, "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too," I said, feeling so grateful for her surprise texts and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

EPILOGUE

The next morning... brought a new outfit for her to wear, and a sweet back shot fucking as she had me use her pigtails for reins while I pounded her.

I'd like to say that we then went back to sleep, and then woke up in time to share a leisurely brunch, but it was a Wednesday, so I needed to get to school and she to her accounting firm.

She did however send me this next photo while I was having lunch.

And this is how she looked when I returned to her home after work:

Within a week I'd moved into her house, and you could have knocked my Mom over with a feather when we told her we were an item. This what she surprised me with on our one-month anniversary:

The following Valentine's Day this is what she wore... under her wedding dress...

.....

.....

.....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2023