Natalie - Pt 45

Story Info
The end.
3.9k words
4.66
1.6k
5
0

Part 45 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

I was laying under our tree in our clearing, I had told Jase I would meet him here rather than in the car park, I told him I had to tell him something.

"Hello you" Jase said as he walked through the shrubs and small trees to our nicely hidden clearing.

"Hello lover," I replied, "come and sit with me a bit."

"Are you alright?" He asked after kissing me as he sat.

"I am now, yesterday was not so good."

"Oh. Tell me."

I gave him the broad outline of what had happened, pretty much line by line, I don't think I missed anything. It was less painful to tell than I thought it would be.

"Oh my God." Then he was quiet. "And you are okay today just a bit sore? And is your mum going to stop taking the tablets?"

"Yes, I'm okay just sore, dunno about mum."

"I guess we need to be more careful. That sounds like a lucky escape."

"I have thought about it, and really don't think that they would have done anything to hurt me, not on their doorstep, not when so many people would have seen us on the bus, no I think they are just weirdos."

"I think we need to have a think about the whole thing."

"Yes. I am seemingly incapable of saying no when sex becomes an option. It is not that I think about it all the time, I don't, I just don't seem able to say no."

"I am the same. Dad, mum, Mrs Jalowski, none of these are people I should be fucking."

"Agreed." Well, yes, but I still wanted to shag my dad. "But," I said, "I do like shagging my dad."

"Oh."

"Yes. And I enjoyed your mum. Your dad, not so much so."

"Well, you only did him that once."

"Actually no, sorry, he came round to my house the day after and I sucked him and sent him home to shag your mum."

"Oh. You didn't say."

"No. There are a few other people I didn't tell you about either."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, look, there are Sandra and Pete from next door, Brian from the other next door, Jamie McAlister I did tell you about, my friends, Ash, Bren and Sarah." I decided to stop there, that would be enough.

"Why didn't you mention any of them?"

"Because I never intended to have sex with any of them, it just happened, unplanned."

"And you think this is all because of the tablet your mum is on?"

"Yes, I have a theory that it has more affect on me because we have two women in our house, the pheromones sort of get maxed up. You only have one woman in yours."

"You're not on the tablets though?"

"No, but mum and I already were affected by each others pheromones, our periods synched quite soon after mine started, and we always seem to be in the same mood, be it good or bad."

"Yes, you could be right, but I am pissed that you didn't tell me."

"I know, and I am sorry."

"I think I am going to go home and have a think."

"Oh." So it seems I have fucked things up with my boyfriend.

Jase got up and headed off back through the shrubbery, I sat there unsure what to think. I knew I should be more emotional about it, but it was just like the sex, it just happened and I seemed incapable of doing anything about it.

I got up and slowly walked home, luckily when I got home there was no one in and I just slumped on the settee, not really thinking, just slumping. Probably a shit day, but I seemed unable to come to that conclusion.

A couple of hours later, the door knocked, it was Jase's mum. "Come on Natalie, get in the car with me, I need to talk to you."

I had nothing else to do, no college work, not that I gave a hoot about college at that moment, so I just shrugged, locked the door behind me and got into her car. She didn't say anything, she just drove up into the countryside and parked up on a verge near a farmer's gate.

"Let's get in the back, the windows are dark there, no one can see in, and we can talk in private." She got out and shut the front car door and got in the back. I mentally shrugged and got in the back with her.

"What has happened? Have you guys split up? Jase is in a funk and won't say anything."

"I think he dumped me."

"Why?"

"Because something awful happened to me yesterday and I was trying to be honest with Jase and I told him about people I had sex with that he didn't know about. He didn't like it and just basically said he needed to think and walked off, not even a kiss."

"What awful thing Natalie, can you tell me?"

I told her the gist of my experience with Pete and Celia. She looked at me aghast, turned and hugged me, "Oh baby girl that is awful, you are way too young to deal with that and Jason has no idea how to process that kind of information."

"I know. Mum said it is the tablet's fault and she is going to probably talk to you and stop them, but it isn't, it was just me, not realising what I was getting myself into. I told it all to Jase and about a couple of other people I had sex with that he didn't know about, and it was all too much for him."

"Oh. I see."

"You know what it is like, it is not that I want sex all the time or even think about sex, I don't, it is just that sometimes I am in a position where sex becomes an option, and my body just says 'yes.' You felt that the other day with me."

"Yes. I think it is difficult for men to understand how different it is for us women."

"I know and I can't explain it to him because I don't have the words and he isn't a woman."

"I understand Natalie." She turned around slightly and hugged me to her and that felt really good.

"I end up having sex with every one of my girlfriends, you know from school, it is not planned, we just hang out together, and it happens, and all of my girlfriends are straight, or are when they are not with me."

"I know exactly how they feel Natalie," Anne said quietly.

"Yes," and then I realised what she had said, "oh, sorry, it is happening again isn't it, sorry. I don't mean it to."

"I know that you don't, and it is very difficult to resist."

"You don't have to resist," I said softly, wondering where my inner voice came from.

She looked at me and hugged me tighter and I felt wonderful, it was as if the events of the day before had dissolved and gone away. I found my hand on her right breast, and I squeezed.

"Oh God, Natalie," she murmured and her head dipped to me and she kissed me. "Oh God, I mean, I shouldn't."

"But," I whispered, "we both want to," and my hand dropped to her leg and slid up her thigh to her crotch.

There really was no room in the car, the backseat was cramped. Anne pulled away and said, "let's go into that field, no one will see us behind the stone wall."

"Okay" I said. You might think that breaking off and getting out would allow our senses to reset, but no, I just wanted her even more. We quickly climbed the stile into the field and ducked down, resting on the longish grass at the fields edge.

Anne took my face in her hands and kissed me, softly, gently, her lips moist sliding over mine, my tongue wet and seeking hers pressed between her purse.

"Oh dear Lord," she gasped and pushed me down onto my back, her hand at my knee, working up my thigh to my sex.

I reached down and pulled at my panties, eager to get them off, to give her free access, this was something I needed, sex with someone who cared, sex where I could get up and walk away if I wanted to. I did not want.

I think I climaxed as soon as Anne's fingers found their way into my valley seeking out my entrance, circling and then pressing in, her fingers opening, scissoring, teasing at my wrinkle, her palm flat squashing open my lips, the heel of her palm pressing my clitoris.

I exploded, my cries of joy echoing around the field as Anne gave me what was so lacking the day before.

We lay there, arm in arm, panties off and dress and skirt rucked up, the warm summer breeze toying with our fannies, our desires sated.

"What next?" I asked, "where do I go from here?"

"I will talk to Jase and to your mum. Sex should be like this, caring and free, not forced like those stupid idiots in your street forced upon you."

"I love it when it is like this, and this is how Jase and I used to be, until I ruined it all."

"Oh, you didn't ruin it, you are both so young, it will be fine, honestly."

"I have to tell you something that you might not like."

"Oh? I promise I won't storm off like Jason did."

"You know the day that you took Jase to Tesco and arranged for Mike to shag me?"

"Yes."

"Well he called round to my house the next day."

"Oh?"

"Yes, we sort of shagged, I did a lot of sucking, but then I sent him away and told him to go and make love to his wife."

"Oh boy, and did he ever. I did wonder what had bought about the change in him. I am not cross with you, you sent him away, but Mike? Really? He shouldn't have come to you without me knowing."

"I think he was confused; I don't think he knew where to turn. You obviously know he has been getting Jase to shag him in the bottom?" I knew she knew, but I didn't want her to know that I knew, I had to try and protect some of Jase's supposed secrets.

"Yes, I know, how does Jason feel about that, he told me he was okay with it."

"That is also what he said to me. He said it was no different really to shagging you. It is what happens in your house."

"Yes, it is, and I understand in yours, and what we have just done is lovely, and I don't think that there is anything wrong with it."

"If only we could keep it that way."

"We can. I will talk to Rachel and to Jason. Now, let's get you home."

I still slept with dad and mum. Dad cuddled me but made no advances. I did wake in the night with mum and dad shagging, and again in the morning. I lay there trying to ignore them, it wasn't that I didn't want shagging, but I wanted it to be with Jase before anyone else, ignoring the day before with his mum in a field.

I texted Jase, just a question mark a space and then an X as a kiss.

I got two X's back. Then 'woods?'

I responded 'on my way.'

I got up and washed, skirt bra, pants top and shouted goodbye and was out of the front door before mum or dad could interrogate me.

We both arrived at the car park at the same time. He just pulled me to him and hugged.

"Sorry" he said. "I was a tit."

"A bit, yeah, but I understand why."

He took my hand, and we walked our little path along the edge and found our way to our clearing.

"It wasn't me that had that awful thing happen to them, it was you, and all I could think of was my hurt feelings."

"I am sorry I hurt them."

"I know. Mum gave me a right bollocking yesterday afternoon, said I was an insensitive oaf, and she would be very surprised if you ever wanted to see me again."

Interesting, a bit of adult psychology there by the sounds of it.

"Oh," I said. "She came to see me and we talked, and once she knew what had happened she was upset, she said that we were too young to deal with what had happened. She said she would talk to my mum and they would come up with something."

"She said she saw you," good job I fessed that up then, "and that what you had been through was traumatic even for a grown woman, not a fledgling woman, yes, she called you a fledgling, and that I had acted insensitively and that she was ashamed of me."

"Ouch."

"Later, after she must had told dad, dad just called me a 'bloody idiot that is throwing away something so good that I didn't know I had it.' And, yeah, I think he was right."

"Oh? You are not going to throw away whatever it is that is so good?"

He soft punched me on the shoulder. "Idiot," he said.

"Oh, he meant me?" I laughed. The first laugh I had in two days. Jase can make me feel so good, it just seemed to have taken 'the happening' to make me, and him, realise what we had.

"Shit," I said, "I am scared."

He hugged me in tight, "scared of what?"

"What we have become, I think we were always on the path to it, but now it is here, and it is scary."

"I know. You were my first and now I want you to be my only and my last."

"I know, I am the same, but what about our parents?"

"How about we say that they don't count whilst our mums are taking the tablets?"

"Okay, yes, I can do that." Could I, I wondered, I still get those unbelievable feelings and do things when I am with other people, could I really keep my end of the promise.

We cuddled and tentatively touched each other. I was still a little sore inside, 'Gently," I said, "but I want you inside me."

After we had parted, Jase still needed to go to work, I had missed one days college, but could soon catch up, I walked slowly home. I waved at Sandra who waved back and made a come in gesture, I shook my head and mouthed a 'sorry, I can't', and I opened up and went indoors, making a conscious effort not to lock the door behind me.

I was sat in the lounge, daydreaming really, sipping water, when dad came home.

"Good," he said as he saw me in the lounge. "Glad to see you are moping around."

I gave him the raised eyebrow and he laughed and squeezed my shoulder.

"How's my best girl?" he asked.

"I'm good dad." And I was, Jase and I were sorted and the horrors were behind me.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go upstairs then?" Was this a test I wondered, and anyway, the events had not involved cocks down my throat.

"With you? Of course I do." I put my glass of water down, stood up and gave dad a kiss on the lips and headed up stairs.

In our bedroom I stripped off my top and bra and was stood in skirt and panties when dad walked into the room.

"Looking good sweetheart."

"I try to for you dad." I undid my skirt and let it fall and then turning away from him I bent forwards and slowly removed my panties. I like to give my dad the best view.

I straightened up and turned around, dad was naked too. He walked towards me and scooped me up and placed me on the bed, bent forward and licked my fanny.

It felt good. No horror images, nothing giving me mental grief, just my dad and me, shagging. I held his head loosely in my hands as he ran his tongue up and down my fanny crease, his tongue pressing in, separating my lips, his tongue delving along my valley. I closed my eyes and let dad do it all, it would be a treat. I felt fingers at my entrance, and then two entered me, his tongue still in my valley, I could feel my temperature rising and my boil approaching.

I was really enjoying the fingering, my fanny was being nicely and randomly stretched not simply being pummelled, and dad's teeth chewing at my clitoris or his tongue sliding in my valley was really working. I felt a twinge between my bottom and my fanny, I felt my nipples tighten and harden and I felt the electrics as they shot from my fanny, heading north, south, east and west.

My back tightened and began to arch, nothing constraining it, no pain just pleasure and my climax exploded through me, intense pleasure at my every point, me screaming my delight and squeezing dad's head between my thighs as my orgasm pulsed through me.

I lay back, gasping, laughing at my moment, pleasure not pain, relaxed not tense. I was back.

Mum called me into the living room when I got back. Anne, Jase's mum was there.

"I can't allow you to get into that position again sweetheart. My actions have put you at risk, and I cannot let that happen again."

"I am fine mum."

"Yes, I know that you think that you are fine, but these tablets have changed our perceptions of things around us. We don't see danger; our brains are ignoring the warning signs."

"I can recognise them mum, Anne, tell her."

Jase's mum spoke up, "I agree with your mum love. Look at what we are doing, we are at risk, all of us, what happened to you, would have, could have, happened to any of us and none of us would have seen the signs until it was too late, and next time, someone could be injured or worse."

"I have had a long telephone conversation with the pharmaceutical company today, I have explained what has been happening, I have given chapter and verse as far as I know it about all of us, what we have been doing, what we have not been doing, and the near miss that you experienced."

"What did they say mum?"

"They said that they would send me some replacement tablets, and some to Anne too, that would manage our HRT requirements, but that had a reducing dose of the other ingredients that they were testing. By the end of the month we will be finished with them, and our lives should return to normal."

"Why not just stop taking them if they are so dangerous mum?"

"They say that our bodies, especially our brains, become dependent on some of the ingredients, and just stopping can be very dangerous and can have life changing consequences."

"Oh. Perhaps they shouldn't be able to sell them then."

"They aren't, we have been doing what they call a clinical trial, it was one of the stages before the drug is proposed for approval."

"Will it go forward for approval?"

"I have no idea, they obviously will not discuss what other triallists have found, what effects they have experienced. The simply went on what I told them. They totally agree it is too dangerous for us to continue, and even if we decided to continue, they will not allow it."

"Oh. Don't I get any input?"

"Love, this isn't a punishment. What happened the other day was exceedingly serious, and I think it is the effect of the medication that is stopping you from seeing it."

"So, that's it? The end?"

"In a way yes."

"In what way mum?"

"Anne and I have had a long chat, and we agree that whatever anyone in our families wants to carry on doing in our families is fine as long as all participants agree."

"So, if Dad and I or Jase and Anne or you and I wanted to carry on having sex, we could?"

"Yes. Now of course you could just carry on anyway, you are legally of the age to do so, but, and this is important, to do so in a hidden way would destroy our families, and so, we feel, that the best thing is, that if any one of us want to carry on as we did, then there will be no judgement, there will only be acceptance, and, this is important, if any of us don't want to carry on, then no one will pressure them to do so. No must mean no."

"Oh. I guess."

Anne spoke up, "In a month's time Natalie we will all know how we feel about things, at the moment we only feel what the medication allows us to feel. My only hope is that we return to normal that we don't look back on these past three months and feel massive regret or worse."

What could I say? The decision was out of my hands. Mum and Rachel had somehow decided what was best for all of us. No discussion, just done. Dusted. Over.

I just said "whatever" and got up to go to my room. "I have studying to do."

Afterword:

It is now six weeks after mum and Anne came off the tablets. It was about two weeks before I started seeing things differently, before I accepted that what had happened between us all was never right in any sane world, and about three weeks after that we stopped having sex with anyone other than our partners. None of us have or want to have sex with our parents or offspring. I sleep in my own room again, sometimes Jase stays over, sometimes I stay at his. Doors are closed, robes are worn, privacy is respected. I still hear mum and dad having sex, not as frequently, but several times a week, and Jase says he hears his mum and dad too.

My various friends, Sarah, Bren and Ash are still my friends, they don't know about the medication, and all just think it was a phase we were going through, we are friends, but not lovers.

Neighbours are just neighbours, we have shared BBQ's and often host dinner parties, all except Celia and Phil. One night their Pampas grass caught light and was destroyed, no one knows how it happened, none of the neighbours speak to them or invite them over. I saw last week a for sale notice in their front garden.

12