New Xanadu Pt. 07

Story Info
New blood; & making up for all the sex not in Part 6.
5.4k words
4.29
2.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to Mary's condo I was happy to find that Matthew was there. The smell of sex and a bit of a flush and puffiness in Mary's face indicated that I might be able to get a bit of a breather tonight.

Funny, I thought, going from sex-starved addict to burned out in less than a week. Of course, thanks to Gloria and SAA I had been out of practice for the past 4 months, and I was looking at the big three-oh not that far off. Still, I could remember - ah well.

Martha, as usual, had been working on school papers at the kitchen table. She gathered those together and asked if I wanted any food. I really appreciated that she asked me what I needed first. I told her that if there were any left-over pierogies, I'd take them. She got them out and started nuking them, then asked Mary and Matthew if hey wanted anything. They dragged themselves off the sofa where they'd been cuddling, and said they might could go for some paczki. Once the microwave dinged, Martha pulled out my food, put it and some white wine and bottled water on the table and everyone sat down. Pretty clearly they all wanted to hear what had gone on in my meeting, but they had the decency to let me eat and get some energy back. Later Martha told me that when I came in I was looking "a little worn," which probably meant I looked like shit. That might have accounted for the kid gloves treatment.

When I was done eating, I sat back and said, "Your old man says that he'll keep hands off as long as we meet his conditions."

Then I filled in the rest of the details. When I got to the part about him offering the services of the firm that does his security, and offering to send us to people he knew if we wanted help with the business plan, Mary and Martha looked at each other. I didn't catch the signal, but apparently they decided that Martha would do the talking.

"John, you did good. In fact, you did great. Neutral was as much as Mary and I had hoped for. That bit about the security and being willing to refer us to people is a lot more than neutral. Coming from Jack Doe, that's huge."

Mary got up and came around the table, bent over and planted a big wet kiss on me. When she broke she said "Thank you. Maybe I can do more to say that later tonight."

"Mary, I appreciate the thought, but tonight I would just disappoint you. Maybe in the morning, if you all will let me get to sleep soon."

After I turned Mary down she went back to the couch to pout and I summoned what was left of my energy to keep the ball rolling.

I turned to Martha and said, "Maybe while Matthew is wiping that pout off Mary's face you could make some phone calls. Better not call Luke at home, but get a message on his answering machine or service or whatever and tell him that Mr. Smith from Milwaukee is going to be in town for tomorrow only and needs a meeting in the office at 4pm to be continued at a business dinner. I figure that will buy him about four hours to get together here.

"Then call Thomas and tell him he needs to be here at the apartment at 4:30. Tell him whatever it takes to get him here. I know, tell him his blood work is clean and the caps are off." Well, maybe it was true. I'd seen mine this afternoon, hadn't I? "And tell him I met with Jack and that things are looking good, so if he wants to he can stash his sons at a nearby restaurant until the grown-ups are done talking, then bring them in."

Then I turned to Matthew and said,"I sure hope you don't have a heavy schedule of pastoral duties after your noon service tomorrow, because you need to be here at 4:30. I think that this is where the rubber is going to hit the road."

Matthew, who had been looking at Mary while she gave him one of those tongue swipes that Miley Cyrus likes to do, looked up and said, "No problem." Then he went back to staring at Mary.

I puled out the check that had been burning a hole in my jacket pocket ever since I left the Doe building. "Oh, one more thing," I said as I leaned over so that Mary could reach it.

She looked down, took the check, looked at it closely, and said, "What's this?"

I said "Clearly, a check for a million dollars." Matthew sat up very straight, while Martha got up and came around to stand beside Mary.

"Yeah, I can see that," said Mary. And I can see it's made out to you. So what's it for?"

"That, my little chickadee," I said in a very bad WC Fields voice, "is to buy me off. Seems your dad suspected I might be a gold digger and this was his way to make me stop digging. Man in his position, I guess he thinks the carrot is better than the stick. Sticks are messy, and remember what I said about people with so much money that the amount is meaningless to them."

"But he made it out to you and you're still here."

"Yeah, in the quickly fading flesh, and your dad is now trying to figure whether I'm working a long con instead. He says he's looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Actually, it was the one time in our meeting that he seemed kind of amused. Now, turn it over."

She did, and she and Martha looked at it closely. Mary said, "You mean this is mine?"

"Yes," and then "Whoa!" as I came out of my seat faster than I'd known I could. "For Christ's sake, don't tear that up!"

"Why not? You said it's mine. I've got my own money from my trusts and my business. I don't want his."

"Mary, that's great. I appreciate your spirit, but in case you haven't noticed our project is a bit short of being fully funded right now. And even if we solve that ourselves and you never cash it, just think what a great piece of wall art it will make. I'd even be willing to go in halves for a little frame."

By this time Matthew had also gotten a good look at the check. "Gosh, I've never seen one that big before. Can I hold it?"

Mary burst out laughing and said, "Hey, that's supposed to be my line."

After we'd all had our yucks about that, I got up and headed off toward my bed in Martha's apartment. Martha headed toward the phone in the kitchen, and Mary and Matthew followed me as far as her bedroom, moving even more slowly than I was because they were busy undressing each other as they walked. I managed to shuck my clothes, pee and brush my teeth before falling into bed, but it was a close run thing. I was asleep before my head landed on the pillow.

When I woke up I thought I was having the blow job dream again, but this time it turned out I really was getting a blow-job.. Sensing I was awake, Martha took her mouth off my cock and said, "Good morning. We both kind of missed out on the fun last night. How about a quickie before work?"

"Yeah," I said, then "I mean yes, please. But first I really need to go to the bathroom. Give me a minute."

When I get back from the bathroom Martha was on her hands and knees.

"Come over here and let me stiffen that up for you, then I want you to fuck me doggy fashion."

I didn't need to be told twice. Soon her mouth had me rock hard again, and I went around the bed and crawled up behind her. Her cunt was already wet, and as I sank into her she let out a big sigh.

"Fuck me hard," she said, "but try not to get there. I want to finish you off with my mouth."

Whatever she said she wanted, Martha was doing her best to make me come, pushing back at me as I thrust into her, getting more and more vocal as she worked herself up toward her orgasm. They say that if you have premature ejaculation problems you're supposed to think about other things, so I thought about my meeting with Jack Doe yesterday, and how he'd pretty much declared himself judge, jury and executioner for my balls if things didn't go as he wanted with Mary. That worked, barely.

As soon as Martha came I pulled out and flopped onto my back. "Quick," I said, and my first jet of cum hit right below her eye as her mouth descended toward my cock.

She managed to get all the rest of it, once again sucking me dry, after which she lay down on the bed and put her head on my chest. I thought she was going to drift off to sleep, but after a few seconds she said, "Gotta get up. School today. You wanna shower with me?"

My mind said something about bears shitting in the woods, but all my mouth could manage was to croak out a "Yeah, that'd be great."

Martha got out of bed, grabbed hold of my dick and led me into the bathroom. We got through the shower without too much messing around, then she went back to her room. After we were both dressed for work, we met in her her kitchen for coffee and muffins, then headed off to the garage for me to get my car. On the way she told me that she had left the message for Luke on his office's voice mail, and that she had reached Thomas who would be there this afternoon with his sons on call. As I got out of the car she said, "Looks like we're going to have a full house tonight. You're the man with the plan, Why don't you plan something special for me while you're working today."

In spite of having been given that to thin about, I managed to put in a good morning's work, until about 11:30 when a process server showed up and dropped the divorce petition on me. Even that didn't throw me off stride, since I'd already seen it at Doe's office and knew that it would catch up with me sooner or later. What it did do was give me a good excuse to go in and ask my boss for another part afternoon off as I showed her the petition and said I needed to see an attorney. Not a lie, actually, though what I was seeing the attorney about had nothing to do with the petition. Luke had called earlier and confirmed our appointment for the meeting at 4 followed by dinner. I had suggested that he might want to get a big lunch since whatever he was going to eat later wasn't likely to be filling.

So, 4 o'clock saw me in Luke's office, where we spent a half our for the sake of appearances before heading out for our "dinner meeting." I used the time there and in the car to lay out the deal with Jack doe, including the demand for a full - and I explained what 'full" meant based on the report he had on me - background check on each of the "partners." He agreed to that, so I went on to the bits about security, and Doe's offer to let our business use people he knew for help in developing our legal structure and operations plan. Luke allowed as how would not be offended if we went that way, since he didn't want anyone else in his firm knowing anything about our business.

We taxied from the garage to the condo, and as soon as we got into her apartment Mary grabbed on to Luke and started pulling him toward her bedroom. I'm sure that if he hadn't been wiling, she would have raped him. As they were moving off Martha said, "Ron took Luke's samples on Sunday and the tests came back today on all you guys. Even Luke's since we ordered a rush job on his. You're all clean, and Mary and I are on the pill, so no more rubbers." Then she led me into the dining room where Matthew and Thomas were waiting.

The other guys already had beers, and there was a glass of wine at Martha's place, so I headed over to the bar and made myself a Vodka Tonic. Then I sat down and gave Thomas the same report that I had given the others earlier. I told him the bit about business planning should wait until Mary and Luke had gotten back, but that we should settle on whether he would let Doe do his deep, deep background check on him as a "partner," and whether or not his sons could be trusted to keep their mouths shut if they were allowed to be junior members in our fun and games.

"Look," Thomas said, "the idea of drawing any more of Jack Doe's attention to me and my business is, well, not all that appealing. But my guess is that if he doesn't already know I'm part of this, whatever we call it, he will soon, and then he's going to do whatever checking he wants to anyway. So, yeah, I'll play along. We've bumped heads on construction projects before, and we've always played straight with each other, or what passes for straight in Chicago, anyway. I've got nothing to hide, really, and I want to be a part of this cockamamie project, so let him look.

"As for my sons, even if it were my balls in the vise rather than yours, I'd be willing to take a chance on them. I've known them a long time. They're steady, and they do what I tell them to. If I say keep your mouths shut, they'll do that. Besides, unless we mess up, all they'll know is that they're getting to screw a couple of rich broads for free, but they won't know who. I can threaten to fire them and disinherit them if they talk, but I think after one night with Mary and Martha the threat to be cut off from more of that will be even better for keeping them in line."

Martha said, "Okay, call them up. Until I've had a chance to look them over I don't want them knowing the address, so we'll have Joyce pick them up at the garage." She gave him the details for that and then called Ron and told him to go with Joyce in the SUV to pick them up and bring them back.

While we were waiting for the arrival of Thomas's sons, who I'll call Gareth and Gawain, we talked about various business matters. Thomas wanted me to bring him as many plans for the building as I could get my hands on. Martha noted that even with all of us in, there were only 6 of us, which left us 400K short of what I thought we needed. She pointedly did not mention the check from Jack Doe that I had signed over to Mary. Matthew said he could sound out a couple of the hornier ladies of his flock, to which Martha kind of bristled. I remembered Mary's "we're gonna need more guys," and figured that adding more women was not something either Mary or Martha would be wild about.

I pointed out to Martha that we were already adding two guys for their benefit, and that we really needed more partners because I, at least, was going to be tapped out after scrounging up a hundred grand, if I had even that much left after Gloria got done with me. Besides, once the project was up and running they'd have plenty of guys. The seemed to calm her down.

We'd just started talking about how we were going to organize the project when Luke and Mary wandered in, sweaty and very redolent of sex, though mostly clothed. The first thing that Mary said was, "I'm pretty sure you're going to end up with an LLP or an LLC. Probably an LLP."

That brought me up short. I looked at Luke with a look of surprise on my face. "You were talking legal shit in bed?" I asked incredulously.

Mary came around the table and grabbed me by the face. "Look you chauvinist asshole, just because I'm a woman and like to fuck doesn't mean I'm stupid, okay. I run my own business, and though he never saw me as fit for it, maybe I learned a few things just by being Jack Doe's daughter."

Martha let out a really big snort this time, trying to suppress a laugh. Thomas didn't even try, but started laughing out loud, with the others joining in, except for Mary, who was kind of hot. I sat there for a second, then I said, "I'm sorry." I lifted her hands off my face, turned her around gently, pulled down her panties and planted a big kiss on her ass. Then for good measure I kissed the other cheek. I got down on my knees and began to beg her forgiveness when she started to say, "Don't overdo it you ass..." then she got a twinkle in her eye and said, "Yeah, go ahead, you want absolution, eat me out." I'd forgotten about the no rubbers until I saw the cum on Mary's cunt lips. But by that point I didn't have much choice but to go on or really piss Mary off and lose all sorts of face with the others. Which is how I came to eat Luke's cum for the first time.

Right after I got Mary to come, there was a knock on the door. Martha went over to it and let in two strapping young men, each about 5' 11" and built like running backs. One look, and there was no question who their father was. Thomas got up and went over to them, placed a hand on their shoulders and introduced them to us. Martha pointed out each of us by name, which I'm pretty sure they didn't catch because they were staring at me on the floor in front of Mary's uncovered muff, their eyes kind of popping out.

As usual, Martha took over, guiding the boys to the dining room table. She asked Thomas, "Do they drink," which I thought was kind of funny under the circumstances, but it really was a nice touch, bolstering his authority.

Thomas said, "Only if its liquid," so Martha turned to Gareth and Gawain. "Beer or something stronger?"

"Beer, ma'am," each said. Wow, what polite boys, I thought, and then I remembered that Thomas had been very polite ever since our first orgy on Friday night.

Martha put a beer in front of each, sat down and started talking before anyone else could say anything. Very much in school teacher mode, I thought.

"I want to welcome you to this meeting of Evansville Sex Addicts Anonymous. Each of us is a sex addict, and we are very big on the anonymous part. We're different from the other SAA groups because we've jumped off the wagon and decided to be happy functioning sex addicts. Screw sobriety.

"Now you're here as what I guess we'll call junior members. If you agree to abide by the rules, you're welcome to screw until you drop. Mary and I guarantee that we can last longer than you can, and there may be some more ladies joining us later. But you have to agree to our rules.

"First, you've got to be clean - clean bodies, clean records. As for the minds, the dirtier the better, right Mary? There's going to be a background check, so if you've got any arrests or anything we should know about, tell us now." She looked at each of them and they nodded No.

"We're very big on no drugs or anything else illegal here. You'll be tested for STIs, and until your tests come back clean, you'll have to wear a condom. Still good so far?" This time they nodded Yes.

"Last is that anonymous part. You have to promise that you'll keep what goes on here, or anywhere else with any of us, to yourselves. You don't brag to your buddies, you don't whisper it in your girlfriend's ear. You don't get pissed off at your old man and decide that telling people stuff will be a great way to get back at him." Turning to Thomas, "They are used to hearing things from you. Put it in terms they will understand."

"Okay guys, listen. You never say a word about the people you meet in this room, period. If you do, you're gonna mess up some lives, and the ones likely to get messed up the worst are whoever runs his mouth. So, if you want in, you keep your goddamn mouths shut. Agreed?"

"Yes, Dad," each said. Thomas turned to Martha, who gave a thumbs up sign and turned to Mary, who also gave a thumbs up. Then each of us guys added our thumbs up as well. At that, Martha got up and called Ron on the phone.

When she came back she told Gareth and Gawain, "Go to the front door and open it. You'll meet a guy called Ron, who will want your driver's licenses and then he'll take your blood and urine samples. When you're done, come back here, he'l;l leave. Make sure the door's locked then come back over here."

After the boys had moved over by the door, Martha told us that she had told Ron to send on our IDs to Jack Doe, but not those of Gawain and Gareth since they weren't partners. She then asked Thomas, "You going to have any problems screwing in front of you sons."

"No. Won't be the first time. We've had some good times together in Mexico and I've taken them to some clubs downtown before."

Then to me she said, "This morning I told you to figure out something special for tonight. What have you got?"

"Into the master bedroom, everyone, except Thomas. If you wouldn't mind, please stay here and bring your sons when Ron has left. You might want to shuck your clothes in here. Easier to find them later."

Once we were in the bedroom I told everyone to strip down, and while they were doing that I went to the bedside table where, as I expected, I found padded cuffs along with supplies of condoms and lube sticks.

12