Nigella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you fucking her?" he asked congenially.

I looked down seeing threads of slime dangling from her cunt.

"I am not taking sloppy seconds" I said, loud enough for Nigella to hear.

She knew what my choice would be; I saw her sphincter reacting nervously. She was quite right because moments later I had skipped her pink oyster to take a nosedive into her brown rosebud. Nigella interrupted her cleaning service to let out a loud roar. It didn't last long because Jake knelt before her and reminded her of her duties by yanking her face over his cock again. Now the bipolar fucking could start in earnest. Nigella probably never was fucked this way and I had to arrange her in the most pleasurable position. Now she was allowed to kneel on hands and knees. Jake was standing up in front of her so she had to raise her head to be fucked in her face. Forced to look upwards, she automatically hollowed her back bringing her white cheeks exactly at the right height to be split apart by my pulsing drill. With both our knobs at the gate of their intended orifices, Jake and I exchanged glances. When I nodded, we exactly at the same time penetrated home, deep and vigorous. Producing dark guttural sounds, the sexy cook felt her white meat skewered from both ends.

The sensation was unbelievable. Entering the smoldering heat of her ass was exciting enough, but the double invasion made her internal muscles contract even more intense and ferocious. The dip in her infernal heat felt heavenly, so to say! Jake went under a similar experience. I saw his face went all dreamy while he lovingly pulled her neck towards him. Our glances crossed again and we spontaneously burst out in laughter, giving each other a high five. Then we started some serious fucking, his black rod moving in and out her mouth, my white cock banging away in her browneye.

Poor Nigella, with her body under maximal pressure on both ends, the only remaining possibility to move was to rotate her torso vehemently. I had positioned her parallel to thelarge mirror so that we have a look of our activities so now and then. I saw her full udders swaying away under her emotions. It was a lusty, sensational sight. It was also very distracting; I definitely had to do something about it. I leaned over. She hollowed her back even more. I reached for her boobs and took both of them full in my hands, massaging and mauling them. I could measure the effect of this abuse when I saw a silly smile appear on Jake's face. Damn, he was not meant to shoot his wad yet.

"Hold on, Jake!" I said hastily. "Let's have some more fun first. Let's change places."

"Good idea!"

Jake is a regular fuck-and-suck guy and her succulent cunt clinging around his cock again was the only prospect that could persuade him to leave that sweet sucking mouth. And me, I had my cock deep in her hot ass of hers, and I was dying for some wet relief. Bringing my cock from her ass to her mouth. I knew Nigella hated to do it. She had done it for me, every night, again and again, sobbing and gagging, wrestling and resisting. Yet... I found these nights she turned out to be all excited in the end. She loved to be degraded, to be forced to nasty disgusting acts, to be humiliated beyond measure...

I had difficulties letting my erection escape from the tight embrace of her ass. It seems as if her body was desperately clinging to my cock, as if it was trying to prevent what was going to happen. Jake already had withdrawn from her mouth, when finally the 'flop' resounded, heralding the positional exchange. Promptly Nigella started sobbing... It almost was a part of our routine. Slowly I walked to my new position. I didn't hurry; the wait would make things only better... Nigella just kept sobbing, shaking her head wildly. When I was in from of her I grabbed her hair and pulled her slowly upwards so she could see my full erection, shining in her juice. I saw tears in her eyes while she looked up at me pleadingly. She deserved an Oscar.

I felt jolts of electricity creep up my spine when she pulled her mouth over my cock. The sweet delight of those lips sliding over the most sensitive part, the sense of nastiness and obscenity and the overpowering feeling of dominance, it all made up for a galvanizing experience. I closed my eyes. It happened again, the miraculous transition: the mouth, first firmly closed, now sucking and sucking, with hollowing cheeks and a tongue licking and curling around my stalk and bulb.

Jake, who had watched all the events in amazing silence, didn't even try to understand.

"Wow, that's heavy stuff...! He said admiringly before he resumed pounding away in her cunt.

At the other side I rewarded her diligently mouth with a handsome ration of flesh to work on. I even offered her my precious meatballs which she took in her mouth almost entirely, one after the other. When she had sucked it clean enough to my taste, I pulled her hair to get her head up and just fucked her face hard and deep. Jake and me made a formidable team and if I had any doubts whether Nigella appreciated all our hard work to entertain her, they disappeared when we changed places again and I saw the milky covering of his black pick. The lady certainly appreciated our attentions!

The game to change places was too much fun and too exciting to do it only once. It was like a dance, like the words of the 'Tennessee Waltz': '... change partners again'. Only we were not changing partners, we were changing holes. Jake was always taking the pink eye and me the brown eye, but we always ended in that sweet, sucking mouth. Nigella made overtime licking her juices off our cocks; she needed some rest.

"OK, would you like to sit down a moment?" I asked, letting my cock slip from her mouth.

"Wh wh what?" She stammered, not believing what I said.

"Would you like to sit down and have a sandwich?" I said louder.

Nigella didn't answer but nodded silently. I gave Jake a sign and she lay down on the carpet, holding his erection by the base so it nosed up in the air like a black obelisk.

"Sit down, " I said friendly, "Jake will do all the work. "

Grateful she squatted down on his stalk, slowly engulfing his iron hardness with her oiled sheath. Jake embraced her, letting her head rest against his shoulder. When his loins started moving upwards I walked to the other side to watch their moving parts. Looking over the shoulder of his prey Jake winked at me. I knelt down and looked at her ass. Now her cunt was overfilled, the ruffled opening was almost flattened out. It would need some expertise to move in but I felt completely qualified.

"What are you doing?" Her voice sounded worried, my knob touched her onion ring.

"I'm serving you a sandwich." I whispered in her ear.

It hit her when she realized her she was fooled again. I didn't allow her much time to ponder. She cried out when I proceeded along her backdoor. I took some more energy than usual to get my whole prick in. I got stuck past the halfway point. I quietly let her plead and cry for some moments.

"Relax, love." I said soothingly.

It must have been somewhat painful but I know pain was no big deal for Nigella. She would quiet down and soon become even more horny than before. Already I heard her cries little by little change into hoarse moans. I recognized those moans. I made slow progress but succeeded in penetrating deeper into her dark pit. When I was fully in, it certainly was a moment to celebrate and Nigella obliged by uttering a loud cry.

It was nice to have such a clear starting shot for our double movement. We soon found a nice rhythm. Jake would pull out when I pushed in. Our cocks moved like the pistons of an overheated steam engine. The limited available space (Jake occupied quite some room) increased the intensity of my anal penetration. Shoot, it seemed I could feel every fold of her rectum, every groove of her sphincter. Nigella was yowling and yelling. I remembered Jake ranking her lunchmeat. In porn slang 'lunchmeat' stands for a sexy female performer. Now, we used this succulent lunchmeat for a yummy sandwich.

Of course I had to take care of the usual business. I consider myself a regular guy and every guy is entitled to have one fetish. Mine happened to be ass-to-mouth. I already had my daily fix but with a dame like Nigella available, I made sure I had something for the road. With her ass so tightly clinched around my sizzle stick, ass-to-mouth would be even filthier.

Her shrieks reached an even higher pitch when I rose from my kneeling position and made my walk to the other side. The shrieks were starting to annoy me: from now on no more Mr. Nice-guy. When I reached her, I yanked her head upwards by the hairs and just stuffed her mouth with my sausage, all condiments included. Since she didn't start her duties immediately, I moved her head up and down forcefully. It might be no way to treat a lady but it felt immensely good. By the time I raised again, saliva was leaking from her mouth profusely and she was breathing heavily in screeching gasps. I touched her head approvingly.

"Good doggie... you deserve a bone." And turning to Jake. "I think you can put your bone in her ass, bro..."

I pulled at her leash and let her crawl her to the center of the room in front of the wall mirror so she could have a look at herself as she was positioned to undergo her next ordeal. She saw a naked brunette kneeled down on elbows and knees, her hair in disarray, her stockings in shreds, her expensive shoes remaining as her only cover, a decadent reminder of more dignified days. Behind her the impressive black shape emerged to deliver her a last blast in the ass.

There was real fear in her eyes as she stammered "Oh, no... it is too bbbig... pppleeese..."

I must say, she was right about him being big. Jake was very happy now, and it showed. His penis stood out like a ... I don't know, I guess I already used all impressive descriptions I'm familiar with. Let's just say it stood out like a gigantic, black dick... But Nigella could take it. I had a great trust in the elasticity of her sphincter.

"Don't be a baby!" I said,. "I drilled a beautiful hole for him already"

When I fucked her ass, I had created an impressive series of beautiful gapes in increasing diameter. Of course Jake's cock was in another order of magnitude but I knew she wouldn't dare to mention that. She kept stammering unintelligibly but kept in position. Nigella was a brave lady and I patted her head encouragingly. Her stammering suddenly changed to a loud bellowing when it happened. Her whining sounded like a fire alarm, changing in pitch and in intensity as Jake advanced. I moved over interestedly to watch the sight of his broad black stalk disappearing between her two marble white seat cushions. Why is it you never have a camera at hand just when you need it. Here I was, used to handle movie cameras, but empty-handed when such an awesome sight unfolded right before my eyes. The scene was obscene...! I wanted to beat my flesh just to keep my hand busy but I restricted myself to grabbing a dangling breast and absentmindedly playing with the nipple.

Jake had moved so deep that he came to an almost completely standstill. Nigella had calmed down too and this mating definitely needed to be spiced up. Fortunately I had prepared a plan B. I took it from the closet where I had it hidden until now and knelt down.

"Look Nigella..."

She was still numb and I had to shake her a little to draw her attention.

"Look here, this is a pot with Bayou Blackening Spice. Here, read the label with directions. Focus, Nigella! Yes, I know Jake has his dick in your ass... he will keep it there, he will not run away. Now, read with me 'Take this spice... Take your item and make sure it's a little moist... and PUSH all sides into Bayou Blackening Spice'. This is the spice I talked with you over dinner the other day. I want you to taste it... the Cajun spice is quite interesting..."

She looked at me with non-understanding eyes. Obviously she wasn't used to discuss culinary matters with a big dick in her ass. Nigella would understand shortly. I unscrewed the bottle, showing her the powder in my hand. I then moved over to her rear end. On cue Jake pulled out, exposing her wide opened crater. I quickly put the powder in the opening, distributing it royally to her inner walls with two fingers. It went so fast she didn't realize what was happening until the heat hit her.

Sometimes I'm mean. Sometimes I'm nasty. Sometimes I'm a practical joker. Very rarely I'm all of that. The spice was a concentrated powder, used by cooks to prepare blackened meat. Since it is concentrated, when I put some in my mouth I could feel the spice heating the mucous membrane of my mouth considerably. The bottom line: it felt HOT. Since the rectum has mucous membrane too, I assumed it would feel hot there too (I didn't try that!). I didn't see any aggressive acids in the ingredients, so I suppose the powder will feel hot but is ultimately harmless.

Nigella started yelling when the heat hit her ass. At that moment Jake resumed his penetration, rubbing even more traces of powder into her yielding folds. What followed was both comical and utterly perverse. Nigella's ass was on fire. Her behind was rearing up, cavorting wildly. Despite his strength Jake had trouble to keep in the saddle. His hands pushed her bottom down while he kept pumping in and out wildly. It must have been a little hot for him too.

I tapped his shoulders, signaling him he could seek some wet relief. Directly he pulled out and forced her to face his cock. The black cylinder of flesh looked even more menacing now it was covered with traces of powder and streaks of slime. He was moaning in excitement too. Nigella was spared any teasing wait, her mouth was immediately filled with spicy black meat. I hoped the lady realized she had a unique opportunity to taste blackened black meat. Somehow I had the feeling she was too preoccupied now to give attention to this useful information. Her shouting was ear deafening and her hands were trying to reach her mouth. She obviously was burning from two sides. I had to save her and have the fire quenched.

I clicked my fingers loud. Jake immediately prepared himself, his fire hose pointed and ready. He immediately felt the urgency of the situation and let loose with a triumphant roar. Sometimes I wonder why he always takes his job so seriously. It took quite some time till he was done. Once in a while papers show pictures of objects after a fire, all covered by white foam. Obviously Jake used another technology but the result was very similar, the only difference Nigella's face being all covered by a gray-white slimy substance. Saved from the fire, Nigella must have been very grateful because she was sobbing with her hands folded together before her face.

Sometimes it pays off to share.

To be continued in the final chapter, posted (almost) simultaneously.

Please vote if you like the story.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12