Now That Daddy's Gone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't matter mom," Peter said through gritted teeth.

Rosa came downstairs carrying a child in each of her arms and Peter went over and took his son and held him close and kissed his forehead. Then he handed Paul back to Rosa and he took Jessica from her and held his daughter in his arms and kissed her cheek.

"Your brother and your cousin are safe Senor Balfour. I cared for them while the banditos robbed the house. Your mother and aunt were very brave Senor," Rosa couldn't quite meet Peter's gaze.

Rosa had been locked in the nursery throughout the ordeal but she knew that the two roughnecks had been in the house way too long to just be robbing the occupants. When Rosa was finally released from the nursery she noticed that both women had changed their clothes and they were both behaving suspiciously for women who had just been robbed. They were calculating and cold; there was no outrage.

Rosa had heard Millie and Daniel in the second bedroom across the hall from the nursery when he was making her hand over the jewellery. Although not much was said the sounds of sex were unmistakeable as was the odour when she went in there to make the bed when things had settled down. The semen stains on the sheet were fresh.

Rosa might behave like she was a sweet catholic girl but her husband had educated her in the bedroom and she had a secret lover for whom she did things she would never do for her husband. Her lover paid her for the privilege.

"The man who locked me in the nursery had a shotgun and threatened to kill everyone if we didn't do as he say. Señora Margaret and Millicent were very brave and they saved us all by cooperating," Rosa added.

Peter pulled his wallet from his pocket. He had been to the bank before he had attended to his other business and was flush. He took out one hundred dollars.

"Take this Rosa and tell no one what happened here today," Peter held out the bills.

It was the equivalent of a month's salary and Rosa eyed the bills hungrily.

"There is no need Senor Balfour; my lips are sealed," Rosa said earnestly.

Peter stuffed the notes in Rosa's hand.

"Tell no one," he said gruffly and Rosa nodded.

"I'll be gone for a little while. A couple of days at most hopefully. While I'm gone please make sure my mother and my aunt are looked after, they have been through quite an ordeal," Peter patted Rosa's shoulder.

"I can stay the night if you want Senor?" Rosa offered.

"That won't be necessary but be extra courteous to them while you are here during the day," Peter squeezed her shoulder gently.

Peter went back into the study where Millie now sat on the sofa nervously biting her nails. Peter closed the door and went over to his gun safe and unlocked the high-tensile steel box bolted to the farmhouse's foundations. Ramon had tried to make Meg open it after she had opened the safe but she had told him that only Peter had the key. Her punishment was to be fucked on the kitchen table.

He took out a semi-automatic pistol and a Winchester Model 1894 lever-action rifle and two boxes of ammunition.

"I'll be gone for a few of days. Stay inside the house. Rosa will keep you company and I'll have my foreman keep an eye on the property," Peter said gruffly, locking the safe.

"Where are you going?" Meg looked alarmed.

Peter just gave each of the women a dour look.

"Come here," he pulled Millie into his arms and kissed her deeply.

She responded and hooked a leg around him and purred when he stroked her thigh. Peter was tempted to take his aunt upstairs but there was no time to waste.

"Mom?" he opened his arms and Meg got up reluctantly from behind the desk and came to him.

Meg kissed him chastely on the lips, refusing to open her mouth despite his insistence. She winced when he squeezed her buttocks and she felt stiff in his embrace. He had no time to deal with the issue now.

"I love you both. Take care of yourselves and my children," he said gruffly and left the room.

Peter drove out into the fields and met up with his acting foreman William Russell on pretext of checking on the corn harvest.

"Thought you were in town on business all day?" William commented.

"Something came up," Peter's tone was non-committal.

"I'm heading off for a couple of days. Keep an eye on the farmhouse please Bill. No need to disturb the women but just make sure things are quiet," Peter said.

"That reminds me... those two drifters you hired, the Mexican and his mouthy friend. They didn't come to work this morning, preferred to hit the bottle," William kicked the dust at his feet and clenched his fists.

"Don't worry about them, they're gone," Peter said bitterly and turned back to his truck.

*****

Peter returned to the farm four days later early on a Friday morning. He was dirty, tired and grim faced. Millie raced to the door when she heard his pickup pull up outside. He'd called from a small town on the county line and Millie had told Rosa to go home and not come back until Monday. The family wanted to spend some time together alone.

Millie was dressed to please her nephew: a red leather miniskirt, white satin blouse, shiny red high heels, glossy tan pantyhose, heavy makeup and her blonde hair was teased out.

Peter had expected his mother to meet him at the door but Millie would do.

"Rosa won't be back until Monday," were the first words out of Millie's mouth.

"Come," Peter took Millie by the wrist and half-dragged her up the stairs.

He threw her on his bed and fell on top of her, kissing her brutally, his hands roaming over her body. Millie kissed him passionately; she could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly.

Peter stopped only long enough to strip naked while Millie lay panting on the bed watching him. She admired her nephew's lean, muscled body, the tan lines from working in the fields, the small scars from minor accidents that farmers were prone to, his long sun-bleached hair that needed cutting but most of all she admired the huge rock-hard penis jutting from his groin like a spear.

Millie felt her juices flow and she began to remove her blouse.

"Don't bother. We don't have time," Peter stood at the edge of the bed and pulled Millie up into his arms so he could kiss her.

Her hand went intuitively to his groin and cupped his sac. She gently squeezed it and then her fingers found his manhood. She loved her nephew's cock. It was hard and sleek like an iron bar, long straight and veiny with a bulbous head that seemed to constantly leak precum when he was erect.

Peter crushed her lips with his and drove his tongue into her mouth. Peter was filthy from the road. He smelled of sweat, dust and diesel, his hair was greasy, his beard scratched her delicate skin and Millie loved it. She loved the funk, the muskiness, the manliness of him. When Peter put his hand under her skirt he could feel that Millie's delicate nylon panties were saturated. Although she had only recently bathed he could smell her cunt.

Peter broke the kiss and looked his into his aunt's eyes.

"Where is my mother? Why isn't she here to greet her son," he asked.

They both looked at the closed bedroom door across the hall.

"She's sleeping Petey. She's having a hard time getting over the robbery. She feels guilty," Millie explained.

"I found them in El Paso waiting to cross the border into Mexico. I followed their trail all the way. They drank and whored themselves across five states bragging to lowlifes in dingy bars that they had robbed two women in a farmhouse in Iowa and fucked them both before they left," Peter said through gritted teeth.

Millie couldn't look at him. She stared at the floor.

"It was, what it was, nephew of mine. Your Ma and I did what we had to do to survive," Millie's eyes filled with tears.

"Your son and your daughter were upstairs and they had knives and a gun," Millie whispered.

"Is that why mom was so uptight before I left? Is that why she's still in bed now?" Peter lifted Millie's face so she had to look at him.

Millie nodded.

"It's ok. I understand. I blame myself for hiring those two swine. You women only did what you had to do to protect yourselves and my children," Peter sighed.

"Was it awful?" Peter asked.

Millie shuddered. Peter took the gesture for shame but it was actually guilt. Millie recalled Ramon's cock pounding in and out of cunt as she lay beneath him moaning like a slattern with her legs locked around him and her arms around his neck encouraging him.

Peter just nodded and eased Millie back down on the bed and down beside her.

He kissed his aunt, his fingers snaking under her skirt to find her hot moist folds through her diaphanous nylon panties and sleek pantyhose. He pressed on the special place that always made Millie shudder with desire. She opened her mouth wide and used her tongue, taking her nephew's cock in her hand, slowly stroking it. She rubbed it on her thighs knowing that Peter loved the feel of her pantyhose on his throbbing member.

He rolled on top of her and tore open her blouse and impatiently pushed up her brassiere so he could lap at Millie's soft globes and berry-like nipples. Millie gasped and cradled her nephew's head to her breasts while she slowly stroked his pulsing phallus.

Peter followed the hollow of Millie's neck back up to her mouth with his tongue and kissed her passionately. She opened her legs wide so that Peter could mount her. He pushed her skirt out of the way and pressed his cock into her flimsy nylon panties. He rubbed it against her sodden sex, delighting in the feel of the slinky material on his sensitive cock.

Millie encouraged him, lifting her hips and grinding her pubis against his rock-hard cock, her legs locked around him, her fingernails raking his back. He rutted at her twat through the silken layers of panty and pantyhose until Millie was trembling beneath him, craving his cock inside her.

She pressed a fingernail into the crotch of her pantyhose and made a little hole and guided Peter's cock to it. The hole widened as Peter's cock pushed through it and nestled in the folds of his aunt's moist labia.

"Fuck the rape out of me Petey," Millie whispered.

Peter obliged and thrust his huge penis all the way inside his aunt, making her gasp. She locked her legs around his body and rubbed her nylon-sheathed calves on his tender flanks and dragged her high heels along the small of his back. She drove her tongue into his mouth to stifle the screams of wanton lust.

Peter felt the folds of her sex open like the petals of a flower as he entered her. Millie gasped and shuddered as his penis pushed its way into her tight cuntal sheath. Millie might be in her forties but she had the cunt of sixteen year old. Her vagina gripped his solid phallus as it forced itself all the way inside Millie until his sac rested on the crotch of her panties.

Millie held on as her nephew fucked her slowly at first but quickly rose to a crescendo. He hadn't had sex for four days and his hunger was insatiable. Millie felt Peter's cock expanding inside her and she knew he was close. She ground her pubic mound against his so that her clitoris was pressing on his pubis through the gossamer fabric of her panties and hose. Waves of delight radiated from her clitoris as she orgasmed.

She began to sob with the absolute delight of it. The feel of her young strong nephew lying on top of her, his manhood deep inside her filling her with his scalding issue as he too climaxed was overwhelming. The texture of his sinewy flesh, the animal-like smell of his unwashed body, his full lips pressed against hers, his tongue fluttering in her mouth, it was delightful and exotic, it was crude and yet loving... it was nirvana.

Peter stayed inside Millie and kissed her softly. He kissed the tip of her nose. He kissed her eyelids. He kissed her cheeks. He kissed her mouth.

"I love you Aunt Millie. No matter what has happened I love you with all my heart," he brushed the blonde hair from her bright blue eyes as he looked lovingly into them.

"I love you too Petey and I always will, no matter what," she smiled up at him.

Peter nuzzled and cuddled his aunt for a while until his flaccid organ fell out of her sopping cunt and then he reluctantly climbed off her despite Millie's protests.

"I'm going to take a bath and wash off the road. Send my mother in," Peter said as he walked naked from the bedroom stopping briefly to check on his son and daughter who were sleeping in the nursery.

*****

Meg heard the soft rap of her sister's knuckles on the bedroom door before it slowly opened. She was curled up in the bed with the curtains closed.

"Meg? Are you awake?" Millie whispered.

Meg could smell her sister's perfume but she could also smell the musty stank of semen and freshly fucked cunt. She lifted her head and looked at Millie through the gloom.

Millie's blouse was open, the buttons missing, her hair was messed and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth. A runner ran down one leg of her stocking and she'd accidently tucked the back of her skirt into the waistband of her pantyhose.

"Petey's home," Millie said in that sing-song voice that sometimes grated on Meg's nerves.

"Of course he's home. You stink of him! You look like a whore! Don't you think I heard you both rutting like animals on my bed!" Meg hissed.

"It's Peter's bed Meg. It's been Peter's bed ever since his father went away," Millie said evenly.

"He's taking a bath and he wants you to go to him," Millie tried to sound soothing.

"I'm his mother not his nanny!" Meg hissed.

"You know what you are and I know what I am. Nothing has changed. We both love Peter and he loves us both," Millie said softly.

"He knows what happened Meg," Millie whispered.

Meg froze. She couldn't breathe.

"He doesn't know the details but he knows we were both raped by those animals," Millie sat on the edge of the bed and caressed Meg's cheek.

"Were we Millie? That's not really how I remember it," Meg hissed.

"Of course we were. We may not have been kicked and punched or hogtied and held down but we were forced. We had no choice," Millie moved her hand to her sister's hair and stroked it gently.

"We did what we did to save ourselves and our children. To save our family Meg. Don't let what happened destroy what we have with Pete.

Meg had always wanted her sister and the children to feel the connection with her eldest son. She wanted them to feel safe, to feel loved. Nothing bad happened to people who felt loved... but sometimes it did. She had been raped... or had she? She could tell herself that she had only done what she had done to keep her family safe. But why did she become wet when she remembered Daniel holding her hips as he rutted her from behind, his pubis banging into her soft buttocks as he thrust himself deep inside her cunt? Why did her panties become moist every time she looked at the kitchen table and recalled lying on it with her legs spread wide while the Mexican fucked her into an orgasmic frenzy?

Meg threw off the covers and pulled a pink rayon negligee over her head.

She started walking to the door.

"Meg! What are you doing? You can't go to him like that! Brush your hair, fix your makeup, put on some stockings and heels. You know what he wants!" Millie admonished her sister.

Meg ignored her sister and padded down the hallway to the bathroom.

Peter was lying in the tub enveloped in a sea of suds.

"Hi mom," he smiled at her when she entered.

He noted how she was dressed but decided not to say anything because of what had happened. She'd needed some time to get over it.

Meg gave him a dour smile and knelt next to the bath. She shied away when he tried to kiss her.

Her hand disappeared into the suds and found his snake-like appendage between his legs. Peter was instantly hard to his mother's touch.

Peter couldn't breathe. His mother's negligee had ridden up when she got down on her knees and he could see her mound nestled between her luscious thighs, he could see the globes of her big breasts, filled with milk to nurture his son.

Margaret stroked her son's appendage until his engorged manhood poked up through the sea of foam. It was slowly pulsating, a bead of pre-ejaculate oozed from the eye as she squeezed it.

Peter recalled the first time his mother had done this. It had been an accident. He was just eighteen years old and she had come into the bathroom to say goodnight and found him erect and embarrassed that he was. It was the first time she had seen him erect and her son's penis was huge and she couldn't take her eyes off it. She had instinctively reached out for it, it was a spontaneous gesture.

Peter had gasped when his mother wrapped her long fingers softly around his cock. A pearl of semen oozed had from the eye of his penis and Meg was so enraptured that she had she leaned in to take a closer at it.

"Oh dear! Gracious me! Oh my goodness!" his mother had squealed innocently when her son's cock spasmed and a geyser of scalding ejaculate splattered in her face.

The next spurt had sprayed into her hair and the following one doused her bosom. Impulsively and unconsciously she had gripped her son's cock tighter in an innate reaction to his ejaculation. She had inadvertently milked her son of his issue.

His mother had burst out laughing trying to make joke out of it.

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen," she had giggled and made him promise not tell his father.

The memory of the event and the feel of his mother's fingers lazily stroking his phallus caused him to unintentionally and spontaneously orgasm.

Ropes of semen flew from his juddering cock. Gobbets of his steaming spunk spattered on his mother's face. A second stream of sticky semen sprayed into her jet-black hair. Another dollop splattered on her neck and ran down between her breasts. The last of his issue doused her pink negligee.

Meg just knelt there, desultory stroking her son's penis, staring into space, saying nothing.

It was only when Peter removed her hand that Meg realised what had happened.

"Oh. Well that's that then," Meg rinsed her hand in the suds to wash off her son's ejaculate and then reached for a towel to mop up the remaining jism from her face and hair.

"What's wrong mom?" Peter reached for her but Meg pulled back.

"Nothing's wrong son. I've done what you wanted haven't I? I've satisfied your lust haven't I? I've done what men insist that I do. What men demand that I do. What your father demanded me to do. What his son demands me to do. What all fucking men demand me to do!" Meg turned away and slammed the door behind her as she left.

Peter climbed out of the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist and followed his mother down the hall. He caught up with her and pushed her against the wall and leaned into her.

"This will not do mom!" his lips were close to hers.

"Get yourself cleaned up and get dressed how I like you to. How you like to. When you have your temper under control come downstairs, I'll get aunt Millie to make lunch," Peter leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face away.

Peter forced her to face him and pressed his lips to hers. He slipped his hand under her negligee and Meg slammed her legs closed. He forced his hand between her thighs and opened her labia and circled her clitoris. Meg gasped and reflexively opened her legs.

Peter kissed her deeply, using his tongue as he circled her tender nubbin. When she became wet he slipped a finger inside his mother, then another. He worked his fingers inside her, finding that special place that he hit with his glans when they fucked. When he found it Meg shuddered and her knees began to buckle. Peter worked his fingers inside his mother's sopping maw while he pressed harder on her clitoris.

A moan escaped Meg's lips around their deep kiss and her whole body convulsed as she orgasmed. Meg collapsed with the intensity of her climax and Peter let his mother slide down the wall and curl in an orgasmic ball.