Oruale and the Saxons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please, allow me to pay my respect...” she whispered. How she ever scraped the nerve to deliver the words she never knew. Since reason was gone, she only lived by instincts.

Oruale was rewarded for her courage when Lancelot lowered his hips. Cautiously her tongue flickered around his beautiful bulb, carefully avoiding the touch of her teeth. He tasted salty, not like anything she had tasted before. She felt his fingers moving approvingly through her hair, his flesh entering the cavern of her mouth. Licking and sucking she paid her respects to the flesh that earlier had entertained her mouth down below with its movement.

Again she was fulfilled, with her legs wide open receiving his strokes, enclosing his strength with the wetness of her sheath. She learned to tilt up her bottom rhythmically to meet up his thrusts to let him pummel in to her; to control her circular muscles to hold his iron-hot rod in a tight grip; to twist and coil her bottom around his pole, making him screw into her eager depths. When he presented his mighty meat a second time, she saw it was all wet and she knew what was expected from her.

“More...!” Her voice was firm and decisive. Even in an awkward position a Lady knew what to say and how to say it. Immediately she received more, much more pulsating flesh. Oruale started licking and sucking passionately, hollowing her cheeks, moving her face upwards towards his tender strokes. Her reward was a penetration of her womb, so deep it seemed to reach the core of her spine. Her body arched in response. The base of his mast brushed her sensitive bud again and again. She felt hurled away in a maelstrom of sensations until the emptiness was there again. She howled in disappointment.

“Shall I tell you more about the fate of these hapless damsels?”

How long will this take? When will it end? Why does he let me wait so long?

“Please…” she heard herself saying.

“Some of these villains leave such a deep impression with these damsels… they swallow their pride!”

In her bewildered state it took some time for Oruale to understand the significance of his words.

“Show me… please… “ Her voice was begging. The lady was gone, only a damsel in urgent need was left, begging and pleading. His flesh was plunging in her mouth, first moving in a feverish uncontrolled rhythm, then slowing down in long extended strokes, deeper, deeper… and deeper. Till she almost suffocated, inhaling air in screeching gasps, desperately absorbing the length of the spear, that was reaching for the far depths of her throat. With her head bended backwards, the movements of her arms restrained, Oruale helplessly received the multiple invasions of her oral cavity. She felt all inflamed when she felt his bludgeon of flesh swelling even more. Then the Lady in waiting didn’t have to wait any more. Stream after stream of a warm, sticky liquid was deposited back in her throat. She couldn’t do anything but swallow. The skin of her long neckline moved sinuously when she gulped the abundance of fluid away.

The overwhelming mixture of flavors and aromas, combined with the emotions racing through her mind almost left her unconscious. She started to float away into that dreamy state of warmth and happiness when a movement between her thighs suddenly awakened her.It isn’t over yet! Only the thought brought cold sweat flowing from her pores. His rough cheek was moving against the skin of her inner thighs.

Oruale sobbed in agony when Lancelot drew her swollen bud of pleasure into his mouth. She writhed under the tantalizingly slow lash of his tongue. Her hips were bucking in his grip, but he held both of her buttocks ruthlessly still in his hands, licking and lapping at her. Just when she thought she couldn’t hold it, she felt a thick finger invading her secret crater. Her bottom was pinned down helplessly while he relentlessly kept lashing at her swollen berry. She felt his teeth, barely touching at first, then tenderly biting, stronger and stronger, almost pressing the juice out of her poor berry. Finally, an intense pain hit her, sharp teeth, crushing her most tender spot… It nudged her over the top and sent her flying, catapulting her into a white dazzling world of rapture.

Afterwards Oruale barely noticed how she was freed from all restrains. She only moved closer to the warm muscular body next to her, seeking the comfort she had earned so strenuously.

I would like to thank my editor JayneC for her valuable contribution.

12