Owned by Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck pulled out with a ragged groan and before Sam could even blink, Frank had flipped her over and had her on her hands and knees. "Alright, it's my fucking turn." He said, sounding angry. The two loads of cum that filled her pussy oozed own, dripping down her thighs in thick globs.

Frank held her hips roughly fucking her from behind with punishing speed. Sam hated herself, but the drugs had made the cock stretching her asshole feel so good and she was worried she might cum while these men used her for a third time. But Frank kept going and going, the pressure kept building. Sam's head started to feel a little full and fuzzy, her vision blurred and her arms grew weak before they finally gave out and she came hard, her pussy clenching on nothing. "You cumming with a cock in your ass?" Frank asked with a ragged laugh. Sam's top half crumpled to the carpet even as he held her hips up, rutting into her with snarling grunts as he finally came, spurting his cum deep in her bowels with a roar. He pulled her hips back once more, his cock hitting somewhere deep. Black was closing in on the edges of Sam's vision, she was going to pass out. With a final whimper, her limbs went limp and her eyes fluttered shut.

When Sam woke, she was sprawled on the living room carpet, covered in cum. Everything ached. Her asshole felt stretched and sore, worn out. Her pussy still dripped with cum, she could feel it pooled inside her and winced. Her clit pulsed. And her face and chest were also covered in half-dried cum. It was everywhere.

"Look who's finally back with us." Dennis noted with a laugh. Sam blinked away sleep and looked around the room. Her step-father was sitting on the couch off to the side. He was still clothed but his cock was still out, soft and resting on the fly of his jeans.

Buck was on her left and when she glanced over, he took it as an invitation. He shoved his fingers into her pussy with one rough jab, plunging and twisting them into her. Sam let out a guttural groan. His fingers came away covered in cum and he shoved them straight into her mouth, Sam moaned around them, sucking them clean. She was almost certain there was more of it, both inside her and covering her body, but she didn't dare ask what they'd done after she'd passed out. "Good, it's not the same when they're not awake."

"How do you feel, Sammy?" Dennis asked, pinching her nipple hard. "We gave you another of Buck's little happy pills while you were out."

Sam groaned. Buck's fingers were back on her clit and Sam gasped, her back arching. She could feel it now, the drugs in her system made her soft and pliant, they made her clit ache even if she hated the men touching her. A strange feeling descended over her, a horrible desire for them to use her.

"That's right, little girl." Buck's voice was low and gravelly. "You want to cum, don't you?"

Sam only groaned and shut her eyes.

"Can I have another go?" Frank asked from somewhere nearby. Sam didn't bother opening her eyes, she knew he'd take her no matter what she did.

"Course. You want her ass again?" Dennis asked.

"Nah, wanna fill that pussy up."

"You heard the man, Sammy. Let Frank take you for a ride." Dennis was lifting her, handing her over to Frank. Sam's limbs were soft and lifeless, from the drugs and the fucking, she let them move her however they wanted. Her mind still wanted to resist, but she knew it was pointless and the molly coursing through her made her pussy ache for their rough treatment.

"You're awake, little girl." Frank's words were hot on her neck. "Act like it." He growled and Sam's eyes flew open. She found some strength, still letting him position her how he wanted but she forced her body to wake and give him what he wanted. He shifted her so she was bent over the arm of the couch, her face pressed into the cushion next to Dennis.

"You mind if I fuck her throat while you're in there?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair. Sam winced but she didn't argue.

"She's your girl." Was all Frank said in reply, though he sounded a little bitter.

"That's what the collar says." Dennis laughed, satisfaction oozing from his words. He gave Sam's collar a little tug before he wrapped her hair in his fist and used it to lift her head and guide her mouth to his cock just as Frank took her hips from behind and rammed his cock into her pussy, impaling her in one stroke.

Sam screamed around her step-father's cock. Frank didn't waste any time, he was fucking her hard and fast, the couch rattled as he rammed into her over and over. Sam couldn't focus on the cock in her mouth, so Dennis took to fucking it too. She gurgled and choked around it, saliva dripping from her lips and mixing with the tears streaming from her eyes.

Frank groaned behind her. "Just not the same after that asshole." He grumbled to himself before pulling his cock from her pussy and jamming it into her other hole. Sam screamed louder, the sound garbled by the cock ramming into her throat in time with the one now in her asshole. The scream turned into a whimper as her traitorous pussy fluttered at the intrusion in her ass.

"Don't stretch it out too much." Dennis laughed as he groaned. His cock was thickening, pulsing in Sam's throat. He was going to cum soon, a small relief for her battered body still being hammered by Frank's enormous cock. "I don't want to have to fuck a ragged hole."

"I'll be good, it's tight as fuck." Frank grunted, fucking into her hard and fast for another few strokes before he pulled her hips tight and moaned through gritted teeth. Sam felt his cum pulsing into her bowels, filling her just as Dennis also started to cum, spurting ropes down her throat. He was so deep, she didn't even have to try to swallow. That was all she needed and suddenly Sam was cumming too, she felt a gush of liquid come from her pussy as she whimpered around her step-father's cock and clenched around Frank's in her ass. Her orgasm was long and drawn out, she was shuddering and pulsing. The two men held on, laughing as they watched her cum on their cocks.

"You fucking love this, don't you Sammy?" Dennis laughed. "I knew you were just aching to be fucked all this time."

When she finished, Sam shut her eyes with an embarrassed whimper. Frank held his softening cock in her used and aching asshole. "Remember that favour your owe me?" He asked Dennis, his voice low and his breathing ragged.

Dennis' tone was hesitant when he answered. "I do."

"I want to call it in. A day alone with this one seems fair, you agree?"

12