Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she would heal my slut. I had to focus on the attack. My skin crawled as another branch reached for me. I whipped it away, burning those leaves. My anger swelled. These things were disgusting. I focused my fire.

Flames erupted around the trees. I engulfed the branches before us. I burned them to soot.

"There's a pool!" Mrs. Kenning cried as I blazed a path for us. The evil trees recoiled. The disgusting forest fled.

"Move!" roared Lance.

More fire exploded in the trees around us as my sluts held back the evil woods. We raced ahead, my skirt fluttering and boobs bouncing. I spotted the pool surrounded by springy peat with cattail reeds dotting the shore. A light fog rested over it. I slammed fire into more of the trees as we covered the final dash of a hundred feet.

We burst out of it into the pool, fire blazing behind us. The trees screeched as the flames spread through them. I hoped it all burned. I panted as I stumbled to a stop. I glanced at Aliyah. Her wounds were vanishing as she nursed.

"Mom!" Izzy called.

Fire flew before me and slammed into something in the air. It hissed. The acrid scent of bile filled the air. I grimaced at it as the water rippled and disgusting frogs jumped out of it. They were brown and warty, each one the size of a Pit Bull. Instead of webbed, amphibian feet, the had human hands that were turned backward.

Their throats bulged.

"Concubines!" Lance shouted.

Mrs. Kenning pushed past me as a line of the other bodyguards surged forward. They caught the volley of acid on their stone shields. Steam rose from their protection, shielding the harem from this new threat.

"Kylie, you girls take the flanks," Lance shouted. "Drench the acid. Ms. Docea, fling it back in their faces. Aunt Nancy, once they have it under control, attack!"

"Yes, Master!" I shouted.

I waited as the maids scrambled to obey. Kylie and her girls were firing balls of water at the acid. They splashed and burst. Then wind hurtled the balls back, but they splashed harmlessly on the frogs, doing nothing to their disgusting bodies.

"Izzy, you lead your group right," I said. "I have left."

"Yes, Mom!" my daughter said, grabbing the two Korean masseuses. I had Deidre and Alisha who was back into the fight.

We rushed around the Concubine-Maids blocking the attacks. The frogs turned and fired at us, but wind and water intercepted the attacks. We closed the distance from the side and whipped. Our fiery lashes struck the frogs.

They croaked in pain as their bodies sizzled. Steam rose from their flesh where we hit them. We slashed again, Kylie's and Lynette's maids keeping us safe as we hurt the foul things, but we weren't killing them.

"Mrs. Kenning, attack!" Master Lance shouted, our general.

The Concubine-Maids stopped using their stone to make shields and rushed in with clubs. The frogs had their focus on me and my girls. By the time they realized their danger, it was too late. The clubs came down.

The frogs burst into bloody pus.

It left a disgusting mess.

"Eww," Angela said.

"This is truly the Otherworld," said Marsha, pushing up her glasses. "A place of nightmares and dreams all spilling together. It bares some resemblance to Celtic tales. Faerie creatures can come in all sorts of forms, some malevolent and some benevolent."

I glanced at Cali. There was one who was benevolent.

"Let's keep going," Lance said. "You still have the trail, Cali?"

She nodded and pointed. I formed up my girls and we pressed on deeper into this madness.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I blasted away one of the disgusting bees that were the size of a watermelon and had dicks instead of stingers. They hummed with eagerness as they swooped down on us, clearly intent on raping each and every one of us.

"No!" Tabitha gasped.

One had struck her from behind and thrown her to the ground. It perched on her rump and tried to stab its dick into her asshole, but her skirt protected her. The layers of petticoats kept that disgusting monster's cock at bay.

A golden sword flashed. Lance cut the bee in half before pulling Tabitha to her feet.

"Thanks, Master!" she said.

Relief swept through me as I turned back to firing blasts of water at these nasty things. I struck one, hitting it so hard, its body flew off into the woods while its wings fluttered down to the ground. They all had to die. They all made me feel so dirty.

Fiery whips set others on fire. Stones slammed into the fuzzy bodies, ripping them to pieces. I gathered more water, but it was growing harder. The things were coming at us from out of the flowery woods. It was such a happy place.

But it was full of rape bees.

I shot another blast, fatigue pulling at me. I wasn't the only one. All the maids were drooping. We had been marching all day and were still no closer to finding where the foul Seductress had taken Mother. We just knew Mom lived.

The last of the rape-bees burst into chunks of oozing pus, the woods growing dark. I panted, feeling like I had just run a lap around the track. I grabbed my knees, panting. I had used so much water today.

"We need to camp, Master-Daddy," Angela said as she nursed Angela who had been burned by one of the rape-bees ejaculating on her face.

"Cali?" my big brother asked. "How far away is she?"

"Far, Master Hayward." Cali peered at the distance toward those mountains we had seen. "She carried your mother far. Your daughter is right. Your maids need food and respite."

"And where is that found?" My Master-Big Brother looked around. The woods buzzed. More of those bees were out there.

Sister Martha Ruth fired a blast of wind, throwing one back into a tree where it splattered. The nun's forehead gleamed with sweet.

"There is respite in me," said Cali.

She glowed purple. Her entire body expanded. I gasped as she did. She swelled into something amorphous with dark eyes and a hungry mouth. I jumped back, yelping in fright. She grew bigger until she became... a college made of purple wood.

"Holy shit," Izzy gasped. My cousin stared at her. "Did she just do that?"

"The Otherworld," said Martha. The new smart maid nodded. "A refuge, Master. There is power radiating off her."

Master Big Brother walked up to the front door of it. He pushed it open and peered inside. His eyes swept around it and his brow furrowed. He looked to the right and the left. He motioned us to follow. I bounded in after him and found a cozy, little cottage.

Sure, everything was purple, but there was a fireplace with a pot on it that had a stew just starting to cook. The floor was covered in comfy blankets and pillows. It was cozy for the twenty-three of us, but that was fine with me.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

"How safe is this?" I asked as the maids piled in, all of them tired. Mrs. Kenning came in last, shutting the door with finality.

"So long as you power me, I can keep the Otherworld at bay. I need energy and fast. Enjoy a maid or two before you eat. Maybe a few after, and that should keep you safe through the night. It is in my contract to provide shelter and succor in the Otherworld."

No one else seemed to hear her, so I passed it along.

"Well," Aunt Nancy purred, this hot look in her eyes, "Why don't you have a massage? I have two maids who are experts on making sure their clients are thoroughly satiated at the end of their massage."

I glanced outside. My mother was out there, so how could I relax in here? It was safe. Warm. Angela was already checking on the stew, a big smile on her lips as she nodded her head. The other maids were sinking down on the cushions. They were tired. They needed to relax.

"Master-Big Brother," Kylie said, coming up to me. "You need to relax. Mom is still alive. And we're going to save her, but we need to rest. You need to rest. It's okay. It doesn't make you a bad son. It makes you a man who has to care for us all."

I glanced around at the other maids. They were all chatting with each other, no longer tense. Able to lower their guard. I glanced at the purple walls. At what Cali had made to protect us. Outside was madness.

"Okay," I said.

"Good," said Aunt Nancy. She clapped her hands. "Ji-Woo and Seo-Yun, help our Master relax."

"You relax good," said Ji-Woo, the older of the two Korean masseuses. A MILF who was overflowing her bodice. She unzipped the back of her maid's uniform, her almond-shaped eyes burning with desire. "Very good. We best."

"Yes, we are," Seo-Yun said, her English unaccented. She was a nubile thing with round breasts and long, black hair. She, too, unzipped her uniform.

My cock twitched at the sight of their naked bodies coming into view. They wore only their stockings, heels, and orange garters. Ji-Woo had such large and soft breasts, her nipples hard and thrusting out before her. A thick bush dripped with her juices. Seo-Yun had firm breasts. She was a few years older than me, with a naughty smile on her lips. She kept her pussy shaved, her twat gleaming with her excitement.

"If you would lie down on your back, Master," purred Seo-Yun, "we'll get to work on your massage and relax away all your stress."

I nodded and sank onto my back. I felt all the eyes here. The maids were all watching me getting a massage. The room filled with whispers like the rustle of wind through the leafy branch of a tree. A few giggles.

Kylie sat cross-legged before me, her skirt riding up enough to let me just glimpse her trimmed bush and wet pussy. She had a pleased expression on her face, glad that I was relaxing. I rested my head on my arms and closed my eyes.

"Apologies for no oil," Ji-Woo said. "But still good. We skilled."

"Yes, we are," Seo-Yun purred.

The two maids massaged my back. Their fingers dug into my muscles. I groaned. My eyes opened wide for a moment before they closed. I had never felt anything like their touch. I let out a groan as the strain in my shoulders and upper back vanished.

It was magical having the two Masseuse-Maids rubbing their hands across my back. Their warm touch had me sinking into this relaxed state of bliss. I just wanted to drift away and let them do whatever they wanted to me. It was fantastic to have them touching me like this.

I quivered here as they worked on me. They knew what they were doing, that was for sure. They were driving me wild with their touch. They massaged me in just the most exciting way. I groaned, savoring the delight of their touch.

"Damn," I groaned as they worked down my back. "Oh, damn, they're perfect, Aunt Nancy."

"I knew you would love them, Master," she purred. "Every mansion needs at least one maid that knows how to give a massage."

"Yes," I breathed at the magic of their fingers working down my back. "Oh, yes, that's so true."

I felt so good as those hands massaged me. Ji-Woo and Seo-Yun were amazing. Just outstanding women. They definitely were wonderful. I was so glad that I had brought them along. This was what I needed. All my women needed this.

I should send my maids to recruit at more massage parlors. I could use more maids that--

Would end up spending eternity in a wall with me.

I pushed down the thought. What we did was important. A cost, I suppose, for saving the world. But these women didn't get a choice. I didn't get a choice, either. This was thrust on me. I didn't ask to become the Master of Hayward Manor.

No wonder my dad didn't want anything to do with my uncle. He had to know that I was the heir. My uncle never had any sons. My son growing in Bella's womb would have this same burden placed on him. This same weight.

The war is never won. The fight is never over.

Evil could never be eradicated. It would always exist, which meant it had to be confronted and confined. I had seen what these things did in the church. Was sacrificing fifty-six individuals every generation a price worth keeping the world safe?

7.5 odd billion people versus fifty-six.

The math seemed so simple, didn't it?

First, I had to save my mother. She was the reason I was here. I would save her. I wouldn't let her languish in bondage. I wouldn't let the Seductress win. I would find my mother and destroy this creature that had stolen her.

I closed my eyes, sighing as the hands worked over me. They were down to my buttocks. They massaged my ass, fingers digging into the meat of my rump. I groaned at the strain there. It wasn't sexual at all. It was pure relaxation.

The hands moved to my legs, kneading into my thighs. I had such knots in them. I groaned at the work my two maids did. They were so good at it. They were amazing. My toes curled as I enjoyed their hands working at my thighs.

They released the tension from me as they moved down to my calves.

"Yes," I groaned from how good I felt. I didn't know I could feel so amazing without cumming. It was a different sort of bliss. A delicious one I was glad to enjoy.

Last, they reached my feet. I groaned at that. They each had one, lifting them to massage the soles. To work their thumbs into the balls of my feet. The heel. They massaged the top. I almost felt like I was floating.

"Damn," I groaned. "You two are amazing."

"Thank you, Master," Ji-Woo and Seo-Yun purred together.

They worked all the soreness out of my feet. Their thumbs worked across my soles while their fingers massaged the top. They swept around my ankles, working at the tendons. My toes flexed and curled, twitching as I lay here.

"Now, Master, if you could roll over," Seo-Yun said. "We'll work on your front."

"Sure," I said and turned over. All my maids were watching. Some of them had stripped naked. Opal and her mother were cuddled together. Sister Martha Ruth had her arm around Ms. Docea while my sister and Tabitha were snuggled up tight and making out.

"And who would you like sitting on your cock and who would you like sitting on your face, Master?" asked Seo-Yun.

My dick twitched hard. Did I want bush? Or a shaved twat? I licked my lips. It was a hard choice, but... "Seo-Yun, on my face. Ji-Woo, my cock."

"Yes, Master," they cooed together.

Ji-Woo straddled me reverse cowgirl. She grabbed my cock and raised my dick up to her thick bush. I groaned at the feel of her curls rubbing against the crown. I shuddered as she lowered herself so her pussy lips kissed the tip.

She swallowed my cock with her hot pussy. She sank down me slowly, taking inch after inch of my dick. I groaned as she did that. She engulfed my rod. I shuddered at how amazing that felt. It was a fantastic delight to enjoy.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good."

"It is, Master," she purred as she bottomed out on me. "Yes, is wonderful delight. Love have your cock in me, Master! So amazing. Yes, yes. Such big dick! I love it."

She started massaging my thighs as she sat impaled on my cock while Seo-Yun straddled my head. Her tangy juices filled my nose. I loved the scent of her as she lowered her twat down to my mouth. I licked my lips, hungering for this moment.

She planted her cunt on my mouth. I groaned at how great that felt. I loved it so much. My tongue flicked through her folds. I tongued her cunt, loving the taste of her snatch. She had such a yummy cunt. I licked at her hot folds as she rubbed at my pecs. She massaged my chest as I devoured her cunt.

They massaged me and rode me. What a wonderful pair of Masseuse-Maids I owned.

I licked and lapped at Seo-Yun as she massaged my chest. She moaned, swaying on me as she did that. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I loved the taste of her. I savored the flavor of her cunt. She had such a yummy twat.

She squirmed on me, her cunt grinding on my face. I loved licking and lapping at her. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I savored feasting on her with everything that I had as Ji-Woo worked her cunt up and down my dick.

The MILF-Maid rode me with passion, her fingers working at my thighs as her cunt massaged my dick. She gave me the best twat-massage in the world. My nuts tightened beneath the pleasure rippling through me.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Master," she cooed as she rode me. "Ooh, Master! Such big dick! Oh, I love big dick!"

"Yes, you do!" groaned Seo-Yun as my tongue thrust into her cunt. I danced it around in her.

I stirred up her cunt as the pleasure built and built in me. The pressure built at the tip of my cock massaged by Ji-Woo's hot twat. Her juicy flesh gripped me as she worked up and down me. She rode me faster and faster, moaning as she did.

I groaned into Seo-Yun's cunt. She squirmed on me as she rubbed at my chest. Her long, black hair swept down her back as she quivered in delight. I watched her ass clenching and relaxing as Ji-Woo rode my cock. Pleasure swept through me.

"Shit," I groaned, the pressure building and building in my nuts. I would have such a huge climax. I would just burst into her cunt. I would flood her twat with everything that I had. "Goddamn, that's great!"

"Yes, Master!" Ji-Woo moaned.

"Oh, oh, Master!" gasped Seo-Yun.

I flicked my tongue around her clit as the ache at the tip of my cock hurtled toward that explosive release. My maid's pussy worked up and down me. She felt amazing. Pleasure rippled through me as I enjoyed the hot massage.

This was fantastic. I felt so relaxed.

My tongue danced around Seo-Yun's clit as Ji-Woo plunged her pussy down my cock. Her fingers dug into the meat of my thigh as she cried out in rapture. The Korean MILF-Maid's cunt convulsed around my shaft as she came.

"Master!" she cried, her twat spasming with such passion around my dick, massaging me with such silky heaven.

I groaned around Seo-Yun's clit. I suckled hard on the younger Masseuse-Maid. She squirmed on me as the pressure in my balls swelled toward the bursting point. I groaned, needing to erupt into her snatch. I was so close.

"Master Lance!" gasped Seo-Yun. "Fuck!"

Her cunt juices gushed into my mouth. I drowned in her tangy passion as the pressure in my nuts screamed toward their bursting. Ji-Woo's hot twat suckled at me. She hurtled me toward that moment of eruption.

I exploded in her cunt.

The cabin shuddered. Cali shuddered. My transformed maid drank in the passion while my maids whooped and hollered. They celebrated my cumming in Ji-Woo's pussy. I erupted over and over into her cunt. I flooded her pussy with my spunk as I drowned in tangy pussy cream.

"Master!" Ji-Woo moaned.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master!" gasped Seo-Yun as she squirmed on my face.

I licked at her tangy cunt as the pleasure swept through me. I trembled through the rapture. My eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned, loving this pleasure so much. It was an incredible rush to have all this bliss shooting through me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned as I pumped more and more of my cum into Ji-Woo's pussy.

Her cunt suckled at me. She massaged me with that hungry cunt. I groaned as I fired blast after blast of my jizz into her snatch. Ecstasy shot through me. I trembled through the pleasure, groaning as I erupted one last time.

"Damn," I groaned into Seo-Yun's pussy.

The maids kept squealing and clapping and wolf-whistling around me as the pleasure hit that wonderful peak in me. I suckled in a deep breath. I felt amazing. Just fantastic. My entire body buzzed with this delight. It was perfect.

Mom...

I would save her. I would hack my way through this nightmare world and rescue her from the Seductress. Nothing would stop me. Nothing.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

My shackles rattled, holding my arms above my head and me against the stone wall. I shuddered as the Seductress nursed from me. She gulped down my breast milk. She swallowed every drop she could. The pleasure washed through me. My pussy dripped with such excitement.

"Yes," I whimpered, my eyes flicking up to the swirl of colors dancing over me. The mix of hues like a psychedelic trip. A blending of the real and the surreal. A universe the tangible and the ephemeral. "Mmm..."