Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to ask what dearth meant.

I hopped out of the SUV, smoothing my skirt. Aunt Nancy and Bella were with us. All us chief maids had to recruit our maids. Mom was lucky. She just made them with Master-Big Bro. I hoped to make a daughter with my big brother. Part of me wanted to hold out my last garter for her, but she wouldn't be a maid for eighteen years. That was too long to wait.

A man greeted us and led us to the interview room. He was so cooperative. The magic of Hayward Manor at work.

Inside were seven candidates. They were all in pilot uniforms, blue slacks or skirts with white blouses with epaulets that had two or three gold stripes on them. They all smiled, though a few of them were not not what we were looking for.

"Okay, okay," said Ms. Docea. "Let's have your names and let us get a look at you."

"First, are there any virgins?" I asked to the group of women who the youngest was in her late twenties.

None of them were great. Why did I come? I slumped into a chair. I knew it was a long shot, but... A virgin MILF would be so hot. I mean, she wouldn't be a real MILF, but a mature and sexy virgin would be so much fun.

Oh, well.

Janet Varsity was a blonde with big boobs. She was the youngest of the pilots with a radiant smile.

Esmerelda Jimenez had golden-brown skin and glasses perched on her nose.

Dara Bigsby had a butch haircut and a pinched face.

Lily Myers was a slender redhead with a bubbly smile.

Estella Rayne had gray hair and a wrinkled face. She had been a pilot for a long time.

Carmen Black had black hair and a sultry smile, her tits nearly as big as Janet's.

And Iris Devim was a plain woman with her brown hair in a spinster bun.

"Well, have fun," I said, though I knew Dara and Estelle were out right away. We wanted hot women for the harem. It didn't matter if Dara was a lesbian or just liked the butch look, but she just wasn't attractive, and Estelle... Too wrinkly.

Aunt Nancy marched right up to Carmen, looking her up and down. "Aren't you just a slut. How wild do you get on layovers?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "You would not believe the things I've done. The best one-night stands are when there's no way you'll ever see them again because you'll be in a different country in a few hours."

Aunt Nancy produced an orange garter. Carmen stripped at once, revealing a racy red bra and matching thong. I got the appeal. She was a sexy delight. I felt that juicy itch in between my thighs as Bella took Lily's left hand.

"You're married," Bella said.

"Seven years," Lily said, smiling.

"That's perfect to make it work with your job that long," Bella said and produced a green garter. She removed Lily's wedding ring before the woman started stripping. "Welcome to Master Lance's harem."

Ms. Docea went to Esmerelda, going right to the nerd in glasses. Well, a sexy nerd. "What sort of education do you have?"

"I got a master's in Aeronautic Engineering before I joined the Air Force," Esmerelda said. "I was ROTC."

"So you don't just fly planes, but understand them. Perfect." Ms. Docea pulled out her garter and another pilot was stripping naked, the remaining four nonplussed by it.

Aunt Nancy glanced at the "Plain Jane" pilot, considering her. "No, no, you're too straight-laced, but blondie... You were a sorority slut once upon a time."

Blonde Janet smiled. "Jello shots and marshmallow wrestling."

What was that? Well, it didn't matter because she had an orange garter thrust at her. I sighed and rose. We were done here. The four pilots picked out. I mean, Iris was borderline. I bet if she took her hair down, she would be pretty, but my fellow maids didn't want her.

The new pilots stripped naked and quivered as their new garters were on them. That brought Bella up to having nine Concubine-Maids, Ms. Docea seven Nerd-Maids, and Aunt Nancy eight Slut-Maids. I was sitting at eight myself. Two more virgins to find.

What if I could find a pair of virgin twins? Ooh, I should consider going on the hunt through the schools for that. Twin virgin maids. It was a dream that I just wanted to satisfy now that I had it in my mind.

I hummed as I walked out with the others, slapping Janet on the ass. "Welcome to the harem, slut!"

"I'm so glad to be here," Janet said. "To fly for Master Lance is such an honor."

"Yes, it is," I said, glancing at Lily breaking up with her husband. He would understand that she was needed by Master Lance. He would accept it like every other husband of a wife recruited for the harem had.

People just understood that Master Lance was saving the world, and that was more important than marriages or jobs or anything else. We were special.

~~*~~

The Huntsmen

The Huntsmen studied the Hay.

The ancient being sat astride his white horse as he eyed the glowing wall. A distortion had appeared. A patch of black. A weakness that begged to be exploited. He stretched his back, memories of coursing through the mortal world on his hunts filled him with eagerness.

To once more collect the souls of the brave and the foolish. To usher them beyond and to transform them into something else. His hounds. He heeled his horse and approached the Hay. This slight flaw would not give right away.

He would have to work at it.

He had patience.

A huntsmen sometimes had to lie in wait for days for his prey to appear. For that one moment of vulnerability. The Lord of the Hay would make a satisfying trophy after what he had done to the Huntsman's wife.

How he had violated his queen and put horns on the Huntsmen.

Heeling his horse, the Huntsmen approached the Hay to begin his patient work to get back to the other side.

To be continued...