Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I snarled.

I erupted.

Cali's purple eyes twinkled with delight as she gulped down my cum. The heat slammed through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I loved that delight. The pleasure slammed through me. I groaned through all that heat. It was so amazing to have it shooting through me.

"Fuck," I growled as I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. "Oh, fuck, that's so good!"

I pumped my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. The heat crashed through my mind. It was such a perfect moment. I shuddered at the heat of it. The pleasure of it washed over me. I groaned with each blast.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned, pumping my cum into her mouth. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

She gulped it all down. She swallowed every drop of jizz that I had. I loved this pleasure slamming through me. Stars danced across my vision. I pumped all my cum into her mouth. I filled her up with blast after blast of my cum.

I erupted one last time. "Tomorrow, I will find a new maid for the red garter."

She popped her mouth off. "Wonderful, Master. Do you need my help in the search?"

"I have my cousins on it," I said. "They'll know what to find."

"Wonderful," she purred.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

"Your baby is going to be fine," said Izzy as she sat beside me in the back of the limo.

"Yep," said Deborah as she snuggled up on my other side.

I was surprised that Lance had brought two Slut-Maids. He had his sister who snuggled up to him as he sat across from me, his Daughter-Maid Serena who held his other arm, Marsha, and Mrs. Miles who drove.

I was nervous and excited. My gynecologist was eager to see me. Still, I was pensive. What if the baby was hurt? What if there were complications from losing an arm and replacing it with stone? I stared down at the white glove that extended past my elbow, hiding my deformity.

Kylie wasted no time riding my husband's cock. Master Lance enjoyed her pussy before he enjoyed his Daughter-Maid's pussy, too. She begged him to pump her full of cum and start a baby in her.

"I want a baby, too, Master Daddy!" she moaned as she rode him. "Like you put in Mommy Bella's womb and Kylie's."

"Yes!" he growled and flooded her.

By then, we were in town and reached the gynecologist's office. We parked the limo and headed up as a group. I was taken right in, of course. I was the wife of Lance Hayward. The nurse checked my vitals as Lance watched, the other maids waiting in the lobby.

My gynecologist came in and checked me out. She turned on the ultrasound. Lance and I saw our baby for the first time. He had a strong heartbeat. He would be a fine Master of Hayward Manor one day. Hopefully, when he was much older than Lance.

"Your baby is healthy," she said.

I was so glad. We headed out and met with the others. They were all excited about it. I was so eager to make love to him. Master Lance glanced at his phone and smiled. He looked pleased with himself.

"What?" I said.

"We're going to be on time for our next appointment," he said.

"Appointment?" I blinked in surprise. "What appointment?"

Deborah and Izzy burst into giggles.

~~*~~

Andrea Sade

"Only a thousand?" I demanded of the man groveling at my feet. "That's all you brought me, little piggy?"

"My wife is growing suspicious," he whimpered as he knelt there.

"And?" I demanded and slapped him on the ass with my riding crop. "You will bring me two thousand next time, my little pay piggy. For your punishment, no jacking off until our next appointment. And if you do..."

"Yes, Mistress Sade," he squealed. He sounded like a pig. He was a VP at Master Card. He drove up from Delaware just to be spanked by me. It was so pathetic. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Now run along, little piggy. I have a real man to play with."

He groaned as he gathered his clothes. He headed for the exit. A set of stairs that led down to the first floor. I always made the pathetic men I dominated march down the stairs. They didn't deserve to ride the elevator.

Plus, more than a few of them needed to lose a few pounds.

I shoved the money down the front of my corset beneath my breasts. It was a black corset that lifted my two tits into a pair of jiggling mounds, my nipples exposed. So was my shaved pussy. Not that my clients could touch me.

It wasn't prostitution if you just whipped someone. I could be naked while I did it. So long as they didn't touch me sexually, it was no different from an exotic dancer. And, frankly, I didn't want any man touching me. I liked women.

I had more than a few pretty women who I enjoyed. My slaves came over in the evening for me to truly enjoy. Dominating men was just a way to pay the pills. I opened my phone as I waited for my next appointment.

I had a text from one of my online pay pigs.

My eyebrow arched. "You're such a pathetic man you can't support your Mistress and feed yourself. You should starve instead of whining to me, little piggy."

Men were such pathetic creatures.

I had notifications from my various sources from men. One sent me a dick pic. I sent him back a scathing email about how pathetic his dick was. His little cock couldn't satiate any woman. He would die alone as his wife fucked a real man.

I shook my head as my door opened.

I whirled around to see a young man in a nice shirt and gray slacks, a gray blazer on. He wore no time. He looked too young to be an executive, but he was dressed like he had wealth. Behind him came a bevy of women, mostly young, dressed like slutty French maids.

"You think you can just come barging in here, piggy?" I demanded and slapped my riding crop into my hand. "And with an entourage of sluts?" I arched my eyebrow. "Or do you want me to show all your sluts that a woman can please than more than you?"

"More than Master Lance?" hissed a redhead who marched up before him. Another redhead with a nose piercing and a darker hue of hair joined her.

"What is going on here?" I demanded. "Who are you?"

"Lance, Master of Hayward Manor," he said.

I smiled. "Strip, piggy. When I heard you wanted me to dominate you, it made me so wet. I'm going to make you crawl through the muck."

To be continued...