Perspiration

Story Info
Sweet sweat at last.
1.5k words
4.26
58.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters described in this story are eighteen or older.

The air conditioning was off....again. The little apartment was sweltering in the afternoon sun. Of course the landlord had promised a quick fix, but that was two days ago. Ivy was sweating like a race horse. Rivulets of perspiration drained from her. Her older brother, Irving, was sweating profusely too. The windows were open and all the fans they had were turned up to 'high', but nothing seemed to help. The boy and his eighteen year old sister were already stripped to their underwear.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Irving announced.

It was the one place he thought he could cool off. He turned on the cold water, dropped his shorts and got in under the cooling spray.

"Move over!" Ivy told him. She was naked too.

"What the hell are you doing Ivy? We can't be together like this. I mean nude and everything."

"Why not?" she asked as she got under the water with him. "You're not gonna rape me, are you?"

"Of course not. But this isn't right. It gives me strange feelings."

"Yeah, I can see that," she giggled, pointing to his hardon.

"You've got nice tits," he told her.

"Shut up! We're here to get cool, not spy on each other's assets."

It wasn't working. Both of them felt hotter and hotter. Finally Irving got out of the shower. He couldn't take it any more. He knew if he stayed, he would rape Ivy. He didn't want to do it. Ivy breathed a sigh of relief when Irving left. She was just about ten seconds from grabbing his cock and fucking him standing up. Irving returned with a couple of his t-shirts.

"Soak these and put one on," he told her.

He watched closely as she slid the shirt onto her beautiful body. It came down to her thighs. He put his on and went in the living room to sit in front of the fan. Ivy soon joined him.

"Hey, this really works," she remarked.

"Yeah. The good thing is, when it dries out all you have to do is go stand in the shower."

"I'm glad you were a gentleman when we were nude together," said Ivy.

"Well, it wasn't easy," answered Irving, "You have a beautiful body and I came pretty close to squeezing it."

"I was getting close too. It's lucky one of us had the will power to stop."

Eight days later the maintenance men fixed the air conditioner and once again the apartment was livable.

"I kind of miss watching you in that wet shirt," said Irving.

"It was nice being nude for a while. You know we don't have to stop," Ivy observed.

"Yeah but we won't have an excuse now," Irving answered.

"Who needs an excuse? Mom and dad aren't with us anymore. We can do what we want."

Ivy had given a lot of thought to the way Irving's cock had looked when it was hard and angry. The longer she thought about it the more she thought about just grabbing it and taking the consequences.

Irving dreamed about Ivy's body. The way her little tits had stood up in the shower and how her sparse pubic hair had flattened out revealing the treasure hidden beneath.

"I know this will sound cliché, but I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," Irving ventured.

Ivy now knew it would be no problem to get Irving's cock. She just didn't want to look like a slut when she approached him. She looked at Irving. He already had his clothes off. She slowly, seductively stripped for him. By the time she was naked Irving's cock was fully erect. She walked over and sat right beside him on the sofa.

Ivy winked at him, "What's up?" she giggled.

"You know what's up. The question is, what are you going to do about it?"

Ivy leaned into Irving and they shared their first lover's kiss. She was breathing heavily, wondering what came next. Ivy, you see, was a virgin.

"What now?" she asked as they broke the kiss.

"I was sort of hoping you would know. I've only ever had one blow job in the back seat of Billy's car. That's it for me."

"Well, I've never even been that far. But I've been you for a long time," Ivy groaned.

"I read in Playboy that most girls like to have their pussys licked. We could try that first."

"Okay, let's go to my room."

They stretched out on Ivy's bed and shared another kiss. Irving abandoned her lips and sucked hard on her neck, leaving her a hickey. It had hurt a little when he applied it, but it also felt really good and sexy. She was starting to writhe a little. His lips hit her breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and bit down just a little. Oh! Ivy really loved it! He sucked and nipped his way down her belly until he came to her virginal mound. A light dusting of red hair covered it. An intoxicating aroma was rising from her slit. He licked her slit and Ivy bounced her hips into the air.

"More, more, more," she chanted.

Irving stuck his tongue into her and found she was juicy and sweet. His tongue bumped the little bud at the top and he felt Ivy twitch hard so he sucked it into his lips and licked it.

"Oh Jesus!" Ivy screamed.

She almost levitated off the mattress as unfamiliar forces took over her being. Her world shattered and all that was left was Irving's tongue and her clit. She ground her pussy into his face trying to get as much of herself into him as possible. Finally she erupted in an enormous climax. She sobbed as she sank into the mattress.

"Oh Irving, that was so good. We must do that again and again."

"Count on it," Irving replied.

"This is where you take my innocence," Ivy panted.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Once we start we can't stop."

"I don't want to think about it. I just want to do it!"

Irving slid between her creamy, white thighs. Her hand guided him to her entrance.

"Last chance," panted Irving.

"Less talk, more action," replied Ivy.

She spread her pussy lips and Irving surged forward, impaling her in one swift stroke.

"Ow!" cried Ivy.

"Do want me to take it out?"

"No! The hard part is over. It may hurt a little for a while but your cock feels so good in me. Fuck me Irving! Fuck me now!"

Irving didn't have a choice. Her legs were clamped around his butt. He moved in and out. Ivy started a low, guttural moan. She was clearly enjoying being fucked. He was breathing heavily and working hard. The harder he pumped her, the more she wanted.

"Fuck me like a slut! Bang your balls against my ass. Make me cum! Make it bleed!"

Irving pumped her as hard as he could. Suddenly Ivy's pussy was quivering around him and flexing. It was more than he could take.

"I'm gonna cum!" he cried.

"I'm already cumming!" she screeched.

He straightened out over her, plunging as deeply as he could get into her greedy pussy. She milked him and he shot an enormous river of semen into her.

"Oh! I can feel you cumming! More! More!" Ivy begged.

"Uh, uh, uh," Irving grunted as he drained himself into her.

"Leave it in, please Irving, please," she whined, "It feels so good filling me up! I can feel it throbbing!"

"I want to leave it in you forever," Irving panted.

Ivy hugged him tightly into her. Her arms were around his waist. Her legs were around his ass. He was happy and secure in her embrace. She loved the feel of his weight on her while his cock quivered and throbbed deep within her. He kissed her hard, driving his tongue into her wanting mouth. She felt him swelling within her.

"Fuck me some more! Come on Irving. Shoot me full again. I love you!"

"I love you too," Irving whispered as he started stroking into her. "I'm gonna fuck you all day and all night. I'm gonna fuck you until I can't move anymore."

"Do it! Don't stop! Keep pumping me hard. Make me beg for more!"

They were fucking in a dream. Tiredness abandoned them as they screwed each other hard.

Irving lasted a lot longer this time. He was thoroughly enjoying himself. He vowed to keep Ivy full of cock for as long as she wanted it. He felt her cum three more times. Then his toes curled and he clenched the sheet in his fists. Ivy could tell he was close so she clamped down as hard as she could on his throbbing cock.

"Oh yes!" Irving cried. His semen shot into her once again.

His cock shrank and dropped out of her, much to her chagrin.

"Leave it in!" she begged.

"I can't. It's dead!" he answered.

"It'll be back. I want to hold it."

"Go ahead. It belongs to you now. We're all sweaty."

"That's not sweat, that's perspiration," she replied.

"What's the difference?" Irving asked.

"Sweat is what you do when you work, but when we fuck, we perspire."

"I'm glad you cleared that up," he laughed, "From now on, perspiration is what I crave!"