Pet Number One

Story Info
A needy Pet gets a surprise from his Owner.
3k words
4.54
3.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers

Please note I am not a native English speaker. All feedback will be much appreciate.

Please note this is just a fantasy. If the following topics trigger you, or you dislike them, please select a different story to read, this might not be for you:

Group Sex, male on male, anal, anal creampie, plugs, Dominance, light degradation, body writing, sensory deprivation, light bondage, consensual recording, exhibitionism.

---

"Pup, come over here." I looked up from my book to find my Owner standing in the doorway. I whined softly as I immediately noticed the dark look in his eyes, sending shivers down my spine. Quickly, I placed the book on the table next to me and stood up, making my way to him. Silently, I kneeled in front of him, looking up. Gently, he scratched behind my ear, before softly caressing my jaw, a slight smile on his face.

"You have been such a good boy lately, making me proud." His low voice tugged at something deep in my core, and I leaned against his hand, not breaking eye contact. "So I have a surprise for you. Go get ready, we are leaving in half an hour." I swallowed. I loved surprises, and I was curious what he had in store for me. I had learned a long time ago not to question anything, and just to go with it. I nodded, waiting for his hand to make the release sign. I was a good pup, after all, and I did not want to fail him now. The sign came quickly, and I scrambled to my feet, making my way to the bedroom. I took a quick shower, and because I had no idea what he had in mind, I took all the necessary precautions. I dried off and tidied my hair. In the bedroom, I found an outfit waiting for me, which I dutifully put on. No underwear, just some comfortable sweatpants and a shirt. I frowned as I put them on. He had something in mind, but at this point I had no idea what he was planning. A nervous flutter took hold of my insides as I made my way back to him.

"Daddy, I'm ready." He quickly glanced up and down, before nodding. He casually took a large plug from his pocket and handed it to me.

"Hold this during the drive, it is getting uncomfortable in my pocket." I swallowed as I noticed the size, it lay heavy in my hand. Without uttering another word, I followed him to the car.

We had driven in silence for well over half an hour, before he parked the car in a small parking lot. The area looked dingy, and I bit my lip as I looked around. It did not feel particularly safe, but I trusted my Owner. He turned towards me and took my chin in his hand, forcing me to look at him.

"Once we get inside, I want you to be silent, not a word. Keep your head down. Do what you're told, no matter who speaks. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Owner," I muttered, the nerves taking the upper hand now. He noticed immediately, his thumb softly stroking my jaw.

"You are going to love this, my sweet Pup. And you are absolutely perfect for this. I will be there the whole time. What is the safeword?"

S-safeword? I knew what it was, but the fact that he asked me for it, indicated it would be intense. "Place. And... and down if I need a moment." He nodded, before leaning forward to press his lips gently against mine.

"Good Boy. Now relax. Just follow the instructions, and you are absolutely fine."

I could do that, follow the rules. I got out of the car and dutifully followed him into the building, keeping my head down.

"Welcome!" A high-pitched male voice said, before approaching us, shaking hands with my Owner. I stood just behind him, maybe even hiding slightly. "So glad you're able to make it!"

"Glad to be here, thank you for inviting us."

"No problem at all! And this is your pretty Pup? He's a bit shy, is he?" I shuffled with my feet, keeping my eyes down like I was told.

"Yes, just a little bit, but he'll be fine in a little bit once we get started." Get what started? I had a million questions to ask, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Good, good. Just follow me, I'll get you settled for now. Was everything clear, no questions concerning my email and the contract?"

"None." I heard the smile in my Owner's voice, as I shuffled behind them through a long hallway. It was incredibly quiet here. A door opened and we were led in.

"I'll let you get ready. Someone will be here shortly, and then we can get this show on the road!" The door closed, and my Owner's feet appeared in front of me. He pushed my face up by my chin.

"Do you trust me?" I immediately nodded. I trusted him with everything I had. He placed another kiss on my lips, this one was fueled with heat. I moaned against him as I gave in, feeling myself relax a little. He was here. Whatever he had in store for me, I would be perfectly safe. His tongue softly caressed mine, before he stepped back, leaving me slightly breathless.

"Get undressed." His voice was strict once again, and I knew this was it. A small smile broke through on my face as I quickly discarded my shirt and the sweatpants, placing the plug on top. He stepped behind me, pulling my collar around my neck. He carefully fastened it, making sure it was not too tight. I couldn't help but touch the tag on the collar. It held his name, claiming ownership. Next, he pulled a hood over my face. My world plunged into darkness as it covered my eyes, but not my mouth. I could breathe without a problem. I bowed my head a little, as I listened to the sounds around me. A quick kiss surprised me. "Now Stay."

The door opened and closed before silence fell heavy around me. My own quick heartbeat and heavy breathing were all that could be heard. I fumbled with my fingers as I waited nervously. Could I really do this? I could pull the hood off and walk away now, but that would upset my Owner. He believed in me, and so should I.

The door opened, but I didn't recognize the footsteps. It wasn't my Owner. The smell of this person was different too. He gently grabbed my wrist, wrapped something cold around it, and fastened it. My other wrist was next. Then both my ankles... I didn't move, letting this person do their thing.

"Follow me," a male voice spoke, as he grabbed my arm. The air was chilly as we made our way out of the hallway and into a larger room. I could hear the slight echo in here. He gently pulled me forward until I softly hit something. He let go of my arm but pushed my hand forward until I felt a cold surface. It was padded.

"Kneel," he said softly. It wasn't a command, but rather a question. He pushed my knees up a soft ledge, so my feet hung free in the air. Following his silent instructions, I leaned forward, until my chest leaned on the cold, leather surface. My hands rested on the lower ledge as well. Soft, metal clicks followed. Fuck. My cheeks felt slightly heated as I realized what position I was in. I lifted my hand slightly, but the cuff held me down. I was on all fours, unable to move away, my ass up in the air. I wiggled a little, but there was no place to go.

It wasn't until then that I became aware of other sounds in the room as well. Shuffling, breathing, someone coughed. I heard males and females. Chains rattled, soft whispers. What was this place? A door opened, and I heard several voices fill the room. They sounded excited, chatting amongst themselves and commenting on what they saw.

"I welcome you again, gentleman, but this time for real." It was the man with the high-pitched voice again. "You all know the rules. Supplies are found around the room. Go and have fun." Immediately, I heard the people move around in the room. I was startled as I suddenly felt a hand on my back, trailing down my spine.

"Such a pretty pup," a voice said, as his finger reached my buttcrack. I whimpered softly as he slid over my hole. "It would be my pleasure to open you up for tonight. I hope you're ready." Something cold and slippery then dripped between my ass cheeks, which he caught with his finger. Without any hesitation, he pressed his finger inside me, and I moaned softly.

"So tight. You are going to be so much fun." He removed his finger, and not much longer I felt the tip of his dick press against me. He immediately pushed forward, forcing his way inside. I groaned as I felt how my body resisted him for just a second, before he slipped in. Giving me barely any time to adjust to his impressive girth, he immediately started thrusting. His fingers were digging hard into my hips as he pulled me into his thrusts. My head was swimming as I moaned again, pushing back against his thrusts.

"Oh, that's it. You're just a little whore, aren't you? You are going to be so much fun to play with." He reached around me, grabbing my now hard cock in his hand. He lazily jerked me as he picked up the pace. I whimpered at that, shaking as I felt the tension build quickly. Suddenly he let go of my cock, and stepped back, away from me. His fingers trailed over my back as he walked to my face, grabbing the collar.

"I think I'm going to have to talk to your Owner, little Pup. I wouldn't mind having you for a while longer." And with those words, he was gone. I had no time to catch my breath, as I felt another warm body between my legs. He made no introductions as he immediately pushed himself into my now willing ass. His cock was smaller than the one before, but I loved it either way. He groaned as he pounded me, barely touching me.

Someone grabbed my chin, surprising me.

"Open up!" I immediately did as he asked, sticking my tongue out to meet the warm dick that I knew was waiting for me. The man pushed himself in, moving slowly in and out of me. My cheeks burned, and I could only picture myself like this. Tied down, blindfolded, and getting spitroasted by two strangers. That sent a delicious shiver down my spine. I let my tongue do the work as the man held his lazy pace.

"Smile, Pup, you're on camera," a voice whispered in my ear, right before the cock forced its way down my throat. If I could breathe at this moment, it would also be the moment where my breath would hitch. A low chuckle sounded as the shock washed over me. I was on camera, and the very thought sent delicious shivers through my whole body as I tried to suck harder and swallow around the cock in my throat.

I became a little bit more aware of the room as the man between my legs stepped away. It was filled with the sound of flesh pounding against flesh. Both men and women moaning and groaning, filling the room with the sounds of sex. I wanted to look around, but right now, I still had a dick in my mouth. He moved in a little deeper, before stepping away. I didn't know if it was the same man that took his place behind me, but I did not care. I wanted it all. I needed a release. I frowned a little as I just realized none of the men had cummed yet, but that thought was quickly replaced as my hungry ass was filled once again. A new cock in my mouth, which slipped into my throat. Both men were a lot rougher as they both pounded my open holes, forcing themselves in deep. My hands were in fists as my cock throbbed. I was so close. They too stepped away before they reached their peaks. More cocks appeared, but none of them let go. I had lost count ages ago, I had no idea how many people were in here.

"Here we are again, little Pup." I recognized the voice immediately, and I shivered in delight. "I have spoken to your Owner. You'll soon be mine. All mine." He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide. I hollowed my back, and he chuckled.

"You're such a needy thing. Your Owner has also given me permission for something else." His cock pressed against my hole, and I gladly pushed back against him, wanting him deep inside me again. I gritted my teeth as he pushed in deep. He didn't stop until his hips were pressed against my ass, his balls were pressed against mine. He then stilled. He reached around me, just like he did before, and he slowly started tugging on my cock. I moaned and threw my head back. This is it. He didn't stop this time as the tension, which was still high, grew at a rapid pace. Soon it would be too much, and I would explode.

"Let me hear you, Pup. Cum for me." I let go, exploding in his hand as pleasure overtook me. The world disappeared from around me as he suddenly started pounding me again. Hard, unrelenting, and claiming. I was panting as I saw stars. A cock appeared between my lips, and I sucked without even realizing what I was doing. It was all a haze.

"This is your thirty minute mark!" a voice echoed through the room. "You all know what that means. You may finish inside Pet Numbers 1 and 2 today." I had no idea what that meant, but the man behind me howled softly.

"All mine to breed, Pet number 1. All mine. I can't wait to see the videos." He moved faster, his nails digging into my skin, before he groaned loudly, filling my ass with his seed. He slowed as he pushed himself all the way in, making sure he was empty. Something cold scratched my ass, before he moved away. A new person appeared, pushing himself in. He barely needed three strokes, before he finished inside me as well. Another cold scratch on my ass. A cock pushed into my mouth, a hand on the back of my head as he held me in place, fucking my throat. A new cock between my legs. I was so slippery from the two loads before, that he had no trouble taking me. The cock in my mouth swelled, and I recognized the signs of incoming cum just in time. Quickly, I swallowed every last drop as he spurted it down my throat. A new cold scratch... I moaned loudly as I realized what they were doing. Tally marks. They marked the number of loads I had taken. A new cock, a new load, a new mark.

I was panting, and my head was spinning. I couldn't count; I couldn't tell left from right. I was in a complete haze, and my cock throbbed as yet another orgasm washed over me. I didn't know how many had crashed through me at this point or where one ended and the other started. A familiar voice suddenly sounded right in my ear.

"You have made me so incredibly proud, Pet, and you just made us rich." My Owner stood right beside me as yet another dick filled my ass. I turned my head towards him immediately, even though I couldn't see him. The man grunted as he shot his load in my ass. As soon as the tally was made and the man stepped away, something else was pushed into my ass. It felt cold and heavy, and I wiggled slightly to get a feel for it.

"All that cum that you've collected will stay inside you. You are properly bred now. And the best part is that everything that has happened will appear online in the coming days. The world will see how slutty my Pet really is" I rested my head against the bench, letting his words slowly sink in. The plug sealed me. It was over for today. I was sad, yet at the same time over the moon. I had done it. I was beyond exhausted, sore, and absolutely full. But I had done it, and there was evidence. I felt oddly proud, despite my own shyness. The cuffs around my wrists fell away, and I was pulled up to my knees. I could almost feel all the cum sloshing inside me, but that could be my imagination. My ankles were released too, before I stepped away from the bench. My legs were wobbly, but I knew Daddy was there to support me. He was gentle as he whispered sweet nothings to me on our way out of the room. He then pulled the hood off of my head. I blinked a couple of times before I saw his handsome face appear in front of me. He was absolutely glowing, with a huge smile on his face. He pulled me toward a mirror and turned me around. 16 beautiful dark marks stood proud on the pale skin of my ass. 16 men had dumped their cum inside of me.

Daddy carefully dressed me, and I suddenly understood why he chose my most comfortable pair of pants. It felt odd to have clothes on, but I welcomed it. He guided me outside and into the car. I was asleep before we had left the street.

hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers