Pet Number One - Trust

Story Info
A pet gets sold to someone else by his owner.
2.9k words
4.5
2.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers

Please note I am not a native English speaker. All feedback will be much appreciate.

Please note this is just a fantasy. If the following topics trigger you, or you dislike them, please select a different story to read, this might not be for you:

Male on male, anal, bondage, blowjobs, Dominance, light degradation, sensory deprivation, prostitution/selling of a sub

---

I should have known my Owner was up to something. I knew him too well. The playful glint in his eyes, the smirk that danced around his lips. Even though he tried to hide it, I saw it often, and he knew. I wiggled in my seat a little as he walked by, his scent filling the air around me. But those were just subtle cues. The biggest cue was that he hadn't touched me for almost two weeks now. Or allowed me to touch myself. He hadn't explicitly told me not to touch myself, but he always gave me orders or permission to play with my cock. But now, nothing. And I was almost feeling desperate. But I knew better than to ask for it, especially because something was going to happen.

"Come here, Pet." his low voice suddenly ordered. Immediately, my cock twitched as I quickly stood up and made my way to him. I kneeled in front of him, taking a deep breath. I watched how he opened his pants and pulled out his cock, which was already hard. With just a flick of the wrist, he gave me the release sign for me to dive in. I did not waste one second as I moved forward, taking his hard cock between my lips and sucking softly. We moaned at the same time, and his hand rested on the back of my head. He didn't push me in, but I knew it was to show me who was in charge. A delicious shiver ran down my spine as I allowed him to slide down my throat.

"The video already has hundreds of views," he suddenly said. I froze as I looked up at him, but his hand forced me to continue my movements. Not breaking eye contact, I let my tongue slide over the underside of his dick. I knew what he was talking about, but I didn't know anything was posted online. About a month ago he took me to a location, blindfolded me, strapped me to a bench, and let a bunch of unknown men fuck the living hell out of me. I ended up with 16 loads inside me, either in my ass or down my throat. 16 tally marks on my body. Never in my life had I felt so proud, yet so humbled at the same time. Just the memory made my cock rock hard, and I had had multiple dreams where I woke up in aroused sweats, when only a cold shower could calm my raging boner. Everything had been filmed. And apparently, it had also been posted online. My Owner chuckled as he saw my response.

"Hm, my little whore likes that, I see. You've been so good for the last couple of days." I murred in response, sucking him harder and faster. It was my appreciation for his words. He softly stroked my hair for a bit, before taking a hold of both sides of my head. Knowing what was going to happen, I relaxed. His feet shifted a little, before he started fucking my mouth fast. He groaned deeply as he suddenly pushed in deep, holding me in place there.

"You are mine, little Pup. All mine. Now open up and don't swallow." He pulled back a little, and I barely had a second to open wider, before he shot his cum in my mouth. I opened a little wider as he stepped back, a smirk on his handsome face.

"Swallow." I immediately did as he asked, before opening my mouth again, sticking out my tongue. I was rewarded with his soft fingers running through my hair.

"We're going to visit a friend in about half an hour. Why don't you go and get dressed?" His voice had changed, and I knew playtime was over. I just nodded as I rose to my feet. I always preferred to wear as little as possible, just because it was more comfortable, and right now I was wearing nothing but boxers, which was barely hiding my arousal.

"Yes, Daddy. "Is there anything specific you would like me to wear?" He shrugged as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Just something you're comfortable with." I nodded and smiled happily.

He didn't tell me which friend we were meeting, but I trusted him. We were chatting happily, laughing at silly jokes, and singing along with the radio. I was totally relaxed when he parked the car in a driveway. A gorgeous home stood in front of us. It didn't look too big, but it was very cozy. He rang the bell, and it didn't take long before the door opened. In front of us appeared a large man, towering over us. He looked strong but held a kind smile on his face. Without saying a word, he opened the door further and allowed us to walk in. Curiously, I looked up to him. I don't think I've ever seen him before. I followed my Owner to the living room, where he turned around to face the man.

"Thank you for coming," the man said, and I froze. Despite the fact that I didn't know his face, I did recognize his voice. It was the same voice as the man who fucked me a couple of weeks ago. The one who said he spoke to my Owner and who kept coming back. I immediately flushed and looked down at my feet. Both men chuckled when they saw my reaction.

"Aw, is the little Pup shy suddenly?" I shuffled my feet, chewing on my bottom lip. They laughed again before my Owner responded.

"I think he likes the surprise, though."

"Thanks again, I will have my fun with this little one right here. Two-fifty was it?" My Owner nodded, and from the corner of my eye, I saw how they exchanged money. My eyes widened. W-what? My Owner appeared in front of me and grabbed my chin, lifting my face up to his.

"You know what is going on, right? He just bought you. Right now, you are his. So you better make me proud, Pet, or there will be consequences. He paid good money for you, so make it worth it." A short peck on the lips before he left the room. Just a few seconds later, I heard the front door slam shut, the engine of the car roaring to life, and the car driving off.

A silence fell between us, and nerves went rampant in my gut. I was flabbergasted at what just happened. The man stepped forward and took my chin, just like my Owner had done. My eyes met his dark brown ones, and I swallowed hard.

"Listen up, Pup. I don't have many rules. The only ones I have are that you listen to everything I tell you to. Without hesitation. You always speak in two words. Do you have any questions right now?" His voice was harsh, and I felt myself shrink under his gaze.

"N-no Sir. Not right now." He nodded and released my chin. He then walked around me, and I felt something cold around my throat. It was a collar, one of his, without a tag.

"You are my whore now. Your safewords are Red, Yellow and Green. Kneel." The authority was strong in his voice, and I immediately felt my knees buckle. I knelt on the floor, bowing my head a bit. My breathing was hard, and I realized I was excited. My Owner would not sell me to this man if it wasn't safe. The man slowly walked around me, looking down at me.

"Take off your shirt." I fumbled with the shirt a bit, but I took it off as quickly as I could, tossing it to the side. The man hummed in approval. He hooked his finger through the ring on the collar, pulling me back to my feet. I rose quickly, my breath softly catching in the back of my throat. I secretly loved being handled like this. I was just a pet, after all.

"Eyes closed." My world plunged into darkness as I did what he told me to. His hands unbuckled my jeans and pushed it down, together with my boxers, following his silent instructions by stepping out of them as he tapped my legs.

I was naked. Nothing on me but the heavy collar around my neck. It was so silent around us--just a clock on the wall softly ticking. I knew he was watching me, and I felt a flush creep up my cheeks again.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. I opened my mouth, but I didn't know what to say exactly. "Be honest, Pet. Do you trust me?" I lowered my head a little more.

"I trust my Owner, Sir. He gave me to you, so yes, I do trust you." As I was saying those words, I felt myself calm down.

"Good. Place your hands behind your head and keep your eyes closed. What are the safewords?"

My voice was uncertain as I did as he asked, entwining my fingers to try and keep myself from shaking slightly. "Red, yellow and green, Sir."

"Good Boy," he murmured. I felt his warmth shift behind me. His arms encircled my chest, before I felt a rough rope slide over my skin. With his feet, he softly kicked my legs wider as he silently worked, encasing my torso with a rope harness. It was tight and constricting, but somehow it also felt calming. Soothing. It was tied around my chest, my belly, and my hips, sliding between my legs. I held my breath as he came close to my throbbing cock, but he paid no attention to it. His fingers slid under the rope in some places.

"How does that feel?" His voice was low in my ear, as he stood right behind me.

"G-good, Sir. Tight, but good." My head was swimming a little.

"Does it feel uncomfortable anywhere?" I just shook my head. "Use your words, Pet."

"No, Sir." My voice was soft. He gently grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back.

"Hold the rope." My fingers slid between my skin and the rope, feeling the tightness. His finger hooked through the ring on the collar again and he pulled me forward. I felt the strength in his movement, and I followed quickly, completely surrendering to him.

At any moment, I could open my eyes, or unhook my fingers, and I'd be free. But I didn't. I felt helpless, allowed myself to be helpless, and completely surrendered to him. I lowered my head a little further as we stepped through the room.

My feet hit something soft, and I was pulled down by the collar again. I kneeled, feeling both his legs on either side of my arms. He kept pulling me forward until something warm and soft hit my lips. I immediately knew what it was, and I opened my mouth to gently take him between my lips.

"Hmm, eager little slut, are you?" He said it softly, as I greedily moved forward, humming softly. He released the collar, and I felt how he leaned back. I suddenly heard a shutter sound, like a camera going off, and I stiffened slightly. The man chuckled.

"I bet your Owner would love to see you being a good boy, don't you think?" I moaned in response, hollowing my back a little as I heard the sound again a couple of times.

It was silent for a little while as I just worked on him, licking his length, sucking on his balls, and taking him deep in my mouth. Suddenly I felt a hand on my hair, pulling me back harshly, his dick popping from between my lips.

"Fuck, I don't want to cum yet, but you have skills, little Pet. I plan to use that mouth of yours again today, but for now, stand up." His hand on my arm helped me get up, before he guided me through the room again. We stepped through a cold hallway, before we entered a new room. The air was cool, and it smelled clean. Fresh. Something soft covered my eyes, and I realized it was a blindfold.

"Color?" he asked as he released me in the middle of the room.

"Green, Sir." My answer came without any hesitation. The blindfold made me feel safer, sinking me deeper into my headspace. He pulled my hands free from behind my back, allowing me to stretch my arms for a bit. He took my hands in his, guiding me a few steps forward.

"In front of you is a bed. On your hands and knees." I felt the soft material of the mattress in front of me, and I crawled on it, moving to what I thought was the middle of the bed. The bed dipped next to me and I felt his soft fingers on my ass. Slowly, he trailed his fingers up over my skin, over my spine. I groaned softly as he moved down, his nails now softly scratching my skin. And back up again, ever so softly. He pressed his hand flat between my shoulderblades, pressing me down to the bed and hollowing my back in the process. The cold leather of cuffs wrapped themselves around my wrists, before he pulled my arms to my back again, clipping the cuffs together.

"How are you doing, little Pup?" His voice was so soft as he moved down my back again, cupping my ass. I groaned in response, widening my legs. I pulled on the cuffs, but they did not budge. Now I really felt helpless, and I felt a slight panic settle in my chest. My breathing quickened a bit. Did I really want this? I had now completely surrendered to him.

"Shh sh sh," he said, as he gently stroked my back, massaging my muscles and raking his fingers through my hair. "You're alright. Nothing is going to happen. You're safe. Just say the word." I took a deep breath as I concentrated on his voice, which was seeping through my fuzzy mind. I swallowed.

"Green, Sir." I spoke slowly and deliberately. My world had been reduced to this little bubble in which only we existed. It almost felt like I was floating as his hands moved down to my hips, before sliding to my front. He took my hard cock in his hand, gently stroking it. I whimpered as I already felt the precum start to gather at the tip. For two weeks I had not cum, I had not been touched. So his gentle fingers were like a blessing.

"So eager," he spoke, his voice low and close to my ear. I shivered as my hips bucked against his hand. "Na-uh, slow it down. I have the whole day to play with you, and I am not going to waste it right now. Relax. Keep breathing. You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, am I clear?"

"Yes Sir." My voice was barely more than a whisper as I tried to stop my hips from moving against his hand. Humping his fingers like a horny dog. He rewarded me with a firmer grip and I whimpered again. I felt the tension rise deep inside me, and I took deep, slow breaths to try and control myself. "P-plea.."

"Hush," he interrupted, his voice low and strict. "I gave you an order. Do not disobey." I shifted my head so my face was buried in the mattress some more, hiding my face. I had no choice but to breathe through gritted teeth, trying everything not to cum right now. It was glorious, blissful torture.

Just when I thought I could no longer hold it in, he released me, stepping away from me a bit. He unclipped my wrists from behind my back and flipped me to my back. Like a meek little puppy, I followed his movements, allowing him to decide on my movements. He pulled my arms straight to the corners of the bed, clipping them to something so I couldn't move. It was then that I felt more rope sliding over my skin. He was silent as he worked, bending my legs and tying them together so I could no longer stretch them. He then pulled my knees up, fixing them to the bed. I could no longer move, my legs spread wide, and I was completely at his mercy.

"Say the word," he said softly, as his fingers so gently scratched the insides of my thighs. I moaned softly as I threw my head back. I knew what was coming, and I wanted every last bit of it.

"Fucking hell, green, Sir. Fucking green." I widened my legs further. He chucked as his fingers slid between my cheeks, lubing my wanting hole. He then pushed on my knees, lifting my ass slightly up in the air as he lined himself up, pressing the tip against my hole. Oh fuck, this is it.

hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers