Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what her husband liked, so I tried taunting him. "Hey dude. Your wife has a nice tight asshole. I'm going to pry it open for you so you can fuck her there when I'm done. I'll leave some of my cum inside her to lubricate your dick."

He seemed to respond, so I continued. "Have you ever fucked your wife through another man's cum. I'll bet you have but didn't know it."

Then his wife joined in. "Honey, he fucked me in the bar after you left. I was a real slut and let him fuck me on one of the tables. He just stripped me naked and did me. My married cunt was full of his cum when I came back to the room."

The guy was pumping his cock in his wife's mouth. He apparently liked being taunted.

His wife said, "When my lover leaves, I'm going to make you suck his cum out of my pussy and my asshole. It'll be your dinner tonight. I'm going to get room service. I'll unlock the door so the steward can come in and see me fucking your face with my cheating cunt."

With that, the guy came. Linda leaned forward and swallowed his cock, sucking up his cum. That's when I finally shot my third and final load deep into her. I'd done the hat trick. I'd fucked this married woman and I came in all three holes.

After a moment, I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Linda lay there, on her stomach, with her legs spread. Cum was dripping from her mouth, her cunt and her ass. The bed was soaked with champagne and our sex-juices.

She looked at me and said "Thank you. That was better than I ever imagined."

I asked, "How much do I owe you?" We hadn't discussed paying her for sex, but I thought it would add to their kink if I paid to fuck her, like she was a prostitute.

I left a one-hundred-dollar-bill on the bed. He took a photo of the money beside her naked, just-fucked ass.

I thanked them, got dressed and quietly left. They were embracing in bed. I wondered if they were going to order room service.

They left the next morning. I've never seen them again, but I won't forget that night.

12