Porngia at Mossbeck's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna suck your big dick because you make me feel so sexy!" Shoving him away, making him help her go to her knees.

"Fuck yes!" Just at the sight of her down before him.

All nods and huffs as she dragged his undershorts the rest the way down, a full groan as she looked up at him. Her sexiest, "You want me to suck it?" look as she leaned forward, opening her mouth, taking hold of him without ever taking her eyes from his. The taste! The taste of his unfamiliar penis nearly had her masturbating. She would have if her yoga pants hadn't been in the way, for a second she dug at them, then gave up. Running her hands up his golden brown leg hair covered calves. Up his taut thighs. One capturing his shaft again while the other cupped his swollen tight young balls.

"Fuck that's so good I..." Shifting his stance out to give her better access made him bump the bench. The quickly and precariously placed phone tipped forward, both looking, no way for her to pretend she didn't see. Plus... she WANTED the footage. "Oh shit how did that..."

"Were you recording me?" Slapping him away when he reached for his phone.

"I... I..."

"You knew you were going to seduce me? A lonely HORNY pregnant woman whose husband doesn't want her anymore? And what? Show the evidence of your conquest off to all your friends?" Must have been the way she asked it, or just him knowing stammering like a fool wasn't going to talk her out of this but he nodded.

"Yes. Yes! YES! Yes, I'm going to show you off to all my friends. They're all going to see how fucking sexy you are. They're all going to jerk off to you. But only I'm going to get you." Reaching down to take the phone from her, all command and confidence. Aiming it at her as he grabbed the back of her head with his other hand. Shoving his dick at her face. She opened her mouth, not exactly faking the nervous whimper. Unsure she really liked him taking charge. "Oh there we go!"

Except... Well she did. He shoved his dick past where she had taken it so far, and she felt her entire body pulse with it. With the level of lust he had for her. The way he was going to use her for his pleasure. Getting in for a close up as he sawed himself in and out of her mouth. She stared up, not at him but at the lens, letting him do as he wanted. Gagging, struggling to keep from pushing him away.

Feeling like a real porn star as her spit rushed out over her bottom lip, some hanging on her chin and some splattering onto her tits and shirt covered belly. Especially when he groaned and nodded, putting himself back in, his groan twice as loud when she grabbed his ass and forced herself down. Not all the way. She tried but... She just had never trained for this, and being a 'real' porn star clearly took some training. There was still a couple inches of vein covered shaft jutting out of her mouth, before she gave up. Pushing away and coughing spit up all over his dick and drooling it out onto her tits.

"You fucking tried really good there!" He told her, stroking her cheek first with his finger and then with his dick. Slapping her with it! She could have screamed at the top of her lungs it was such a turn on! "One more try! If you get it all I'll lick that pregnant pussy of yours."

Never had she been more motivated! Her eyes flicking up to his as she took his dick, actually wishing he was smaller. Just for a second! Then his fat hard cock was filling her mouth, throat, and felt like it had to be dipping into her belly. The feeling making her dig at her crotch again, wishing the black yoga pants would just tear. They didn't and she didn't. When her gags began he stopped, with that same thick section of dick still showing. She slapped her hands to his ass, tried and tried but... Failed. Both of them realizing it at the same time, her eyes red and streaming. Her mouth gushing more spit than ever as he pulled away.

"Ah too bad." Actually sounding disappointed. "Stand up."

She stood, he handed her the phone, she held it up and out on him as he grasped her breasts and sucked the nipples. Lewdly pulling hard on them in turn, looking towards the camera, up and her. His hands traveling down her body as he happily played with her pretty pair. As he wrestled her pants down did she realize how hot she was, the black things cloying. He freed her, for that she would have fucked him even if she wasn't already going too. Her panties came off next, him taking more time to do that because he was running his fingers along her long legs.

"So fucking sexy aren't you? And so fucking horny!" Standing straight with her panties, taking the camera and training it on the skimpy black item. Since she was wearing yoga pants they were thongs, having no panty lines was important even at seven months pregnant. He moved them like he was trying to hypnotize somebody with them, she saw it a moment late as he smirked. They moved slower than they should, they hung not like a pair of mostly lacy material but like a pendulum. "These things are fucking soaked!"

"You're so young and hot and you've got such a BIG dick." Nothing stopping her now she fell back against the wall, put her foot up on the bench, started fingering herself.

"Shit look at you!" And he was!

Dropping low to get the action, flipping up her blouse to expose her big belly for the camera. This young hot boy more intent on her body than Gary had been in years. A body he should be disgusted by. His hands briefly skimming her belly, around to her back, her butt, down her legs, she moved her hands away (reluctantly) as he reached for her. She was still hairless, shaving for her own benefit not for Gary's. Her mound separated by a good amount of pink labia, her fat clit sitting atop it waiting to be prodded.

"Uh!" She whimpered at the sight of him putting the finger he'd ran through her into his mouth.

"Too bad you failed, that's a delicious pussy you got there." Standing before she could shove it in his face. Pulling her a little bit more away from the wall, her ass at least, putting the camera back down onto the bench where it had a view that was mostly her ass, thigh, and pussy as he rubbed himself through her gash before shoving himself inside her. "A delicious TIGHT pussy."

"Uh!" She cried out for a much different reason this time. COCK!

Big fat wonderful COCK! Attached to a hot stud who could squat and thrust up into her, using her hips to hold and lever himself. The room filled with the sounds of him fucking her WET pussy. She was glad for that fucking speaker now. Glad for Kimberly's hissing and babbling anger. She wasn't a screamer like Blue Eye's buddy's hot sister in law, but she wasn't quiet with this new wonderful dick. With his hot body there for her to reach out to touch, run her hands over as she found herself doubting that this was real. That this wasn't some dream or a porn she was really getting into.

"Fuck yes! God that pussy is so tight!"

"Fuck me Simon! Ooooh! Fuck my pussy! It needs that big dick so much!" He didn't need both hands when she started thrusting with him, shoving forward and pulling back. Getting his big dick into her faster but also mashing her needy clit into him, making her head swim with pleasure. "I never had cock like this! Never!"

"Shit! I can tell. Look!" There was a string of gooey quim dangling from his balls. For a second she thought he'd cum but she realized it was clear, that it was from her! He pulled out, both of them could see his beautiful penis was coated in the stuff. He laughed, stroked his hand over himself a few times before shoving back inside her. "Never even seen that before!"

"Uhhhhh!" She'd been wet and her stuff had been thick but she was at a whole new level of turned on.

He barely got started inside her before he pulled out, growing for her to kneel on the bench. Not even needing to tell her why, or to hand him the phone. She did that, making him smile, able to see his attention go to her ass, before lust and appreciation came across it. Among the things that had gotten bigger with her pregnancy her butt had too. This hadn't embarrassed her like the other things, it had filled her with a secret hope that this hot young man confirmed, her bigger butt was a hotter butt.

"Fuck me!" Cursing as he ran his hands over it, forgetting he could be fucking her while he admired her booty until she wiggled it at him.

"Please! Fuck me! I need it Simon!" He blushed, actually embarrassed by his lapse. SO FUCKING CUTE! Then she was really feeling how amazing that dick was, glad he wasn't porn star big because she was at her limit with him. Slapping the mirrors and bench, pushing to keep herself from instinctively moving away from the pressure of such a large thing inside her. "Simon! Oh my god you're huge! FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY WITH THAT HUGE DICK!"

Holding the camera out at arms length he fucked her like she asked for. Slamming into her hard and fast, if she couldn't see herself in the mirror she could see herself in it on the small screen. Her big belly exposed, her tits jiggling, her face twisted with pleasure. He was grinning from ear to ear, giving her backside a few playful swats that had her burning with desire. Moving the camera in and she wished she could see the screen now. Wanting to see her pussy stretching around his meat, see how wet she was by how much was coating him. To see her dark little asshole flexing ever so slightly each time he thrust inside her.

That view would have been nice but what she found herself enjoying more was pushing up a little further, looking at herself in the mirror in front of her. Seeing the hot young stud pumping away behind her. Georgia (Or Porngia) arching her back so that she could see her own breasts moving each time he slammed into her. Brown hair hanging down... Watching porn was great but BEING porn! That was MUCH better.

It wasn't the thrill of that that put her over the edge. His excellent dicking the main push. The rapid thrusts driving her into sweet orgasm. Drawing in a quick sharp breath, her world exploding in bliss. She felt herself rocking and wiggling back into him, tremors traveling out from his beautiful tool and all through her body.

"Oh shit! Are you coming?" He asked seeing her body's reaction, she didn't scream but whimpered and rasped. "Yes! You are! God yes! God yes!" Pressing her against the mirror while running his hands up her body. Both of them nearly standing up with his still stabbing her rapidly. "Sexy... pregnant..."

"Cum... In... My mouth... On... My face!" Georgia struggled out, his pounding not giving her any respite, her orgasm cranked all the way up past anything before. He licked her neck up to her earlobe looking into the camera he was holding out again to capture both of them from head to knees. "Simon! You made me come so good! Better than... EVER! I want YOUR CUM! NOW!"

"On these tits?" Voice gruff in her ear.

"YES! On my tits!" The idea of her dark (husband's attention neglected) nipples covered in white seed made her orgasm hit afresh.

"You like that? You want me to cum on those hot titties?" Feeling her ass do the wiggle and tremor thing, capturing it on camera, which of course made her come all the harder. "Alright! Alright then get on your damned knees for it!"

It was almost like a horror movie where the person looks in the mirror and sees the demon, ghost, or monster has control of their reflection. Porngia smirked and winked at Georgia as she went down to her knees, twisting around. That cock looked bigger and better than ever. Coated in her quim, after causing the best orgasm of her life. It looked heavenly. Magical. He just thrust it forward at her, both hands holding his phone. She grasped his slimy tool, jerking it double fisted aiming it right at herself.

"Cum! Cum on me!" And he fucking did! Throwing his head back to groan up at the ceiling, while she pumped ropes of warm white seed into her face, hair, open grinning mouth, and tits. He somehow had the presence of mind to keep his phone trained (mostly) on her. Snapping his head up to admire her as she purred, pulling his piece to her lips for a few flickering licks of her tongue. "That! This... Is something my husband hasn't given me in a long long time."

"Really? He should, Cumshot White is really your color." Getting a close up of her covered in his semen.

"You think?" She asked pushing his seed up to better coat the top of her breasts to make quite the show when he got down there with his slow pan, giving him a sultry smirk.

"Yeah, I certainly do." Stumbling back to get the full shot of her, before punching the button to cut the video. "You don't really work here do you?"

"Nope," Listening intently she didn't hear her sister, getting a blimp of anxiety. Until Kimberly let out a long series of insults aimed at Roy. "I'm just here with my vulgar sister."

"Awesome." He smiled, picking up the shirt that she said she hadn't liked. "For the mess."

"What if I want to wear it out." Which made him chuckle but he wasn't dumb because he kept it out, she took it.

"Was it all a lie?" He asked when she was almost done cleaning herself.

"I'm really pregnant."

"I mean..."

"Do you really want to know?"

"You're right, I don't." Stepping on her panties as she tried to awkwardly squat to get them back on in the small room, pressing her face first against the wall again. His hands filling themselves with one of her breasts and some ass, lips against her ear. "I'm the only Simon Harrington in Defluer. Look me up if you ever want to do this again." Moving onto touch her belly. "Anytime before or after this."

She nodded, telling herself she wouldn't. That she wouldn't. Wouldn't. Wouldn't. Wouldn't! Wouldn't but her eyes went to the mirror and in her mind's eyes Porngia gave her a sarcastic "Yeah sure!" wink. Then he was slipping out the door leaving behind the mess of clothes, and the mess of a woman. She pushed away from the mirror and fixed herself, stepping out to the tiny hall just in time for Kimberly to curse one last time before yanking open the door.

"This was an absolute waste of time." Stomping out, leaving behind a dozen dresses and other items.

"If you say so." Glancing back at the room at the end, almost tempted to go back and get the cum covered shirt as a memento of her 'waste of time'.


12