Professor Parent Student Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meaning both of you planned everything that happened tonight?" Karlee asked, bewildered.

"Yes, honey," Penny answered, "you've already been eighteen for a few weeks, a few people are getting impatient, so it's high time you learned the truth."

"The truth?" Karlee asked, as her Professor began to attach the orange strap-on to her Mom.

"Yes, the truth about our family secret," Penny said.

"Okay Mom, enough with the long, drawn-out explanations that don't explain anything," Karlee objected, getting frustrated, although she was still horny, and was hoping the cock being tightened onto her Mom's hips was for her pussy. "Cut to the chase. Where is this going?"

"Where it's going, is that within our family, lesbian incest goes back for generations," Penny revealed.

"No way!" Karlee gasped, that not at all what she thought would come out of her mother's mouth.

"Yes, and your grandmother has been nagging me for three weeks to bring you into the fold," Penny continued, feeling the harness being tightened around her waist.

"Grandma?" Karlee gasped again. "Are you implying you've had sex with my Grandma?"

"Well, now I'm actually telling you that we fuck each other at least once a week, and we've been doing it for years. And also with your Aunt Daisy, your Aunt June, and your cousin Mary," Penny listed off.

"You're shitting me!" Karlee asked, all of this sounding impossible! It was way too much!

"I'm not shitting you," Penny said. "Your grandma is dying to fuck you, Daisy is dying to get you between her legs, June wants to sit on your face, and Mary wants to do everything with you."

"This is too crazy to believe," Karlee said, stunned by the revelations.

"Are you totally against the idea?"

"Well no, all of you are hot as fuck, but..."

"Then it's time for our fuck sandwich," the Professor interjected.

"What?" Karlee said, in a daze... attempting to process this surreal information she'd just been given.

"Place your hands on my desk and bend over," the Professor instructed.

"Yes ma'am," Karlee said, walking over to the desk, but still looking at her mother. "But you're telling me that you and grandma have sex?" She rested her elbows on the desk, thus offering up her ass to... to... whomever?

"Ever since my eighteenth birthday," Penny said, admiring her daughter's amazing ass, and picturing herself waking up tomorrow morning in bed with Karlee between her legs. "Which is why she's getting impatient. You've been eighteen for almost a month, but I've had a very full schedule recently."

"Wow!" Karlee said, in a daze.

"Would you like your Mommy to fuck you right now?" the Professor asked.

"Yes, my pet daughter," Penny said, stepping behind her. "Are you ready to become my submissive little slut officially?"

"Yes, Mommy," Karlee moaned, feeling the cock touching her pussy lips, and feeling totally turned on by the shocking truth... this sudden promise of getting this chance to have lesbian incest with all the hot women in her family, was suddenly a real turn-on.

"You're sure you want this?" Penny asked, sliding all the way into her daughter, and then pulling back out. "Once you agree, you'll be committed to obeying your Mommy Mistress forever."

"Shove it back inside me Mommy," Karlee whined. "I need it bad."

"Then say it, slut," Penny ordered, slapping her ass with the dick.

"Yes, Mommy, I'll be your daughter slut, your submissive pet, your cunt munching slave, and whatever else you want me to be! Just pound me hard," Karlee offered up her blanket approval through her lustful, craving need.

"That was hot to listen to," the Professor said, as she moved behind Penny.

"Agreed," Penny said, as she began fucking her daughter doggie style.

"Oh yes, Mommy, fuck me, fuck me hard," Karlee moaned, just giving in to the pleasure.

"I think she already loves being your pet, slut," the Professor said, caressing the Dean's ass.

"Yes Mistress, I think she does," Penny agreed.

"So you and the Professor are a thing?" Karlee asked.

"Yes, we're a couple," Penny answered.

"A couple in public, and a Mistress-submissive in private," Deidre clarified.

"Wild," Karlee said.

"Get ready for the fuck sandwich," the Professor said, as she positioned her cock at Penny's pussy. "Bend forward a bit more, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"What's a fuck sandwich?" Karlee asked, turning her head just in time to see the Professor slamming her cock into her Mom.

"Ohhhh," Penny moaned, "this is," getting filled with cock while she continued filling her daughter with cock.

"I see," Karlee smiled.

"It'd be fun to fuck men this way, too," the Professor added wickedly.

"Really?" Karlee asked, as the three-way fucking started.

"Yeah, boys will do a lot to stay in college, or to pass a class, too," Professor Adams said, having sodomized a few boys during this school year, and quite few more over her entire tenure... as well as a number of them when she'd worked under Penny.

"Oh my, that is hot," Karlee moaned, as the two older women worked in smooth unison to fuck her.

"Do you like being Mommy's slut?" the mother asked, fucking her daughter while getting fucked... a position she'd only been in the middle of once before... and she was really enjoying it.

"Oh yes, Mommy, I love being a slut for you," Karlee responded.

"You're still my slut too," the Professor reminded her.

"True, and I will be in another one of your classes next semester," Karlee said.

"I expect you to try a lot harder in that one," the Professor stressed.

"I'll be your perfect teacher's pet," Karlee promised.

"I bet you will," Penny said, before the three stopped talking, and they focused on the kinky threesome sandwich they were all taking part in.

Three or four more minutes of hard double fucking, and both the mother and the daughter were near orgasmic eruption.

"Oh Mommy, I'm going to come," the daughter moaned.

"So am I, honey."

"Then come, both of my sluts," the Professor ordered. She shoved Penny roughly against her daughter and fucked both of them simultaneously... since each hard thrust she made into Penny pounded Penny's cock deeper inside her daughter.

"Oh fuck, fuck," Penny moaned.

"Harder, Professor," Karlee begged.

"Come, my nasty incestuous... nasty lesbian... fuck toys," the Professor listed wickedly.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, Mistress," Penny mumbled, "building... building..." before she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

Her mother's primal scream and the wicked fucking also got Karlee off, and a couple seconds later, she screamed too. "Yeeeeeeeeeees!"

The Professor kept fucking her sluts throughout their respective orgasms before she pulled out, shed her harness, and ordered, as she hopped onto her desk next to the still orgasming teenager, "Both of you come and eat your Mistress's pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," the mother and daughter chorused together, and then they worked together to get the Professor off one more time.

A couple days later, Karlee discovered the joys of family fun during a massive lesbian orgy, where she ate five of her family members' pussies, was fucked to three orgasms, and took a cock in her ass (her grandmother's) for the first time.

The other good news: Karlee passed her Psychology class with a B (the Professor promised that if she was a completely obedient Professor's Pet during the next semester, she'd earn an A).

The end of Ending 2: Mommy Twist.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 3: PROFESSOR TWIST

"What more could there possibly be?" Penny asked exasperatedly, having been royally humiliated ever since she'd arrived. She'd even technically become a criminal by having incest with her daughter! (Although that was arguable, since Karlee was now eighteen and thus an adult, and she'd most certainly been a consenting one.)

Karlee however, was still enraptured. Wishing this kinkiest night of her life would never end, but not wanting to make that too obvious, she offered somewhat blandly, "I'm ready for whatever else you want me to do so I can pass, Professor."

"You've been very good tonight, Karlee," the Professor said, going so far as to pat her on the head like a good puppy. "You've been the perfect pet."

"Thank you, Professor," Karlee responded.

"Don't you think you've tortured us enough?" Penny demanded, hoping for an end to this night that had required her to do things she couldn't ever have imagined herself doing.

"You didn't look very tortured when you ate out your daughter, or when you sat on her face," the Professor pointed out.

"You blackmailed us into doing that," Penny retorted, sidestepping the issue of whether or not she'd enjoyed those activities.

"Mom, stop complaining. You're only making things worse," Karlee said.

"So what is this one last surprise you have for us?" Penny asked, crossing her arms, but realizing her daughter was probably right... she needn't antagonize this formerly submissive bitch any further.

"First," the Professor said, as she handed Karlee a second strap-on, this one neon blue, "put this on, Karlee."

"Really?" Karlee asked, immediately excited.

"Yes, really. I want you to fuck your Mommy," the Professor said.

"That's so wicked," Karlee said, excitedly pulling the harness up her athletic legs.

"Seriously, this is getting out of hand," Penny said.

"Just come straddle my dick, Penny," the Professor ordered, as she lay down face up on the floor.

"I hope this isn't going where I think it's going," Penny expressed, as she watched her daughter tightening the strap-on around her hips.

"If you think you're going to be double penetrated, then yes, this is going exactly where you think it is," the Professor responded. "Now get the fuck over here and ride my dick."

"No, I'm done," Penny said. "Call the fucking Dean if you want. I'll tell him how you blackmailed me."

"I could do that," the Professor acknowledged. "He might even believe your word over mine, since you're also the Dean of a college. But do you want the video of your incest going public?"

"Video? What do you mean?"

The Professor pointed to the camera mounted in an upper corner of the room. To Penny, it appeared that its little red light was winking at her!

"You've been filming this?" Penny gasped angrily.

"I have," the Professor admitted placidly. "With audio."

"But if you show it to anyone, you'll get busted too," Penny pointed out.

"Yes, if people saw the entire video. But there's a very lengthy Mommy and daughter segment that's just the two of you," the Professor drilled down. "And if that part... somehow... just happened... to get into the wrong hands, and went online... well... I think you get the picture."

"You're a fucking bitch!" Penny roared, fire in her eyes.

"Mom, stop," Karlee said. "Just stop. She won, you lost."

"Karlee, if we keep giving in to her, then she'll never stop," Penny argued.

"And that's a bad thing why?"

And hearing that astonishing question did shut Penny up; at least for the moment.

"Look," the Professor said. "I said one more surprise, which means I have only one more scenario in mind. So if you two will obey my last few orders, I promise I won't out you, even though you Penny, looked like you thoroughly enjoyed eating your daughter and sitting on her face."

"She did," Karlee agreed. "She loved eating my pussy just as much as I loved eating hers, didn't you Mom?"

"Karlee!" the Mom gasped.

"Stop lying, Mom," Karlee said, feeling a rush of adrenaline and power, perhaps because she was wearing a cock. "You ate my pussy pretty willingly, talked nasty while I got fucked, and you came all over my face. No way you didn't enjoy doing all of that."

"You're right honey, I did," Penny admitted, sensing her daughter was feeling rejected by her denials. "But what we did was wrong."

"Maybe so, but I plan on getting you to eat my pussy all the time from now on," Karlee asserted. "And from now on, we'll be sleeping in your bed together," she added.

"Karlee!" Penny gasped, astonished by her daughter's audacity.

"But don't worry, I'll be eating your pussy all the time, too," she added.

"To get back on track," Deidre interjected loudly... before continuing in a normal voice, "Penny, regardless of whatever you girls do or don't do once you return home, for the next while, I want you to do everything your daughter tells you to," the Professor said. "If you do, the video under discussion will remain with me for my personal enjoyment."

"Oo! Oo! Can I get a copy too, please?" Karlee begged, hopping around and waving a hand in the air, as if she was in class and she had the best possible answer to a question. Meanwhile, Penny just stood where she was, stunned.

"Okay, only your daughter and I will have copies," she conceded. "Now come straddle my cock."

"Now, Mommy," Karlee said eagerly. "It's time for me to fuck that sexy ass of yours!"

"But Karlee, I...." Penny began.

"NOW, slut," Karlee demanded, her loud voice filling the room, while she slapped her mother's ass... hard!

Penny, defeated yet again, went to Deidre, lowered her pussy onto the cock, and looked down into her eyes.

The Professor just looked back up and smiled.

"Have you ever been ass fucked, Mommy?" Karlee asked, as she got behind her Mom. In the three weeks plus a few days since her eighteenth birthday, Karlee had been a busy girl, and she had used a strap-on before... she'd fucked a couple of nerds at a frat party, some bitch from a competing team at a basketball game after party, and even, all of this unknown to her mother, one of her Mom's best friends. But... with that said, she'd never fucked anyone in the ass.

"Yes I have," Penny admitted in a dull, defeated voice.

"So you really are a slut," Karlee declared gleefully, slapping her Mom's ass again, this time with her neon-blue dick.

"Yes I am," Penny again admitted, still using that dull tone, shame coursing through her, both because Karlee's humiliating accusation was true, and because secretly... at least she hoped it was a secret... her daughter was really turning her on.

"I think your Mom gets off on being treated like a dirty slut," the Professor observed, as she bucked her hips up, making Penny moan.

"I donnnnnn't," Penny moaned.

"I think you do. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass, Mommy," Karlee ordered, kneeling and leaning forward onto her, pulling her Mom's hair and tugging on an earlobe.

"Oh, Karlee," Penny whimpered, the rough treatment driving her wild.

"Say it, Mommy slut. Tell me what you want," Karlee demanded, swirling her tongue around in her Mom's ear, while holding onto her hair tightly with one hand.

"Please," Penny answered weakly, begging for who knew what, as all this domination broke her spirit and proved the other two women's assertion correct by making her pussy burn.

"Fucking say it," Karlee growled, yanking hard on her Mom's hair, while the Professor bucked her ass up again.

"Please fuck Mommy's ass, honey, shove that dick up my shit hole, make Mommy your fucking bimbo fuck toy," Penny rambled, giving in completely to the lust her body was feeling, and the mind games that had broken her.

"There! That wasn't so hard, was it?" Karlee said, moving pressing her cock against her Mom's anal entrance. "I have already fucked a few women, Mommy, but never their asses."

"So this will be a first," the Professor said, very admiring of the way Karlee had flowered so quickly into being a dominant... while also loving her role as Deidre's submissive. It was fucking hot, and a special bonus of the night.

"Yeah, it will be," Karlee said, as she slid the dick into her Mom's ass. "Or rather it is," she then added.

"Ooooooooh, fuck," Penny whimpered, feeling some pain... since she hadn't had a dick in her ass for quite some time... and that prior time she'd been fucking plastered.

"Relax, slut," the Professor reminded her gently, knowing the sooner you relaxed your body, the sooner the pain shifted to pleasure. Actually, ten years ago, Penny had taught her that.

"Trying," Penny said, as she tried just to breathe, while focussing on the pleasure.

"Shit, I'm all the way inside your shit hole, Mommy," Karlee said enthusiastically, once she looked down and couldn't see any of her bright blue shaft anymore.

"I hope so," Penny said, feeling totally filled up.

"Now fuck her ass Karlee, make your mother your personal ass slut," the Professor ordered.

"Oh, God," Penny said.

"I'm sure you'll be screaming Her name soon," Karlee said, as she began slowly fucking her Mom.

"Ooohh," Penny moaned downwards, into her former teacher's assistant's face. "I bet you're really fucking loving this."

"Yes, I really am," the Professor agreed. "But don't pretend you're not. I just gave you your very own daughter as a sexual playmate. All I left out was the red ribbon and a bow."

"Not exactly. She's the one who's my pet now," Karlee said.

"Of course she is," the Professor agreed. "And in case it needs saying, that's pretty obvious by now. You two will need to watch yourselves in public, so you don't say or do anything that might out you."

"Say it, Mom. Who's in charge from now on in our house?" Karlee asked, starting to fuck her Mom faster.

"You are, honey," Penny moaned in agreement.

"And who's the pet?"

"I am."

"Who's a cunt-munching Mommy?"

"I am."

"And just to be fair, who's a cunt-munching daughter?"

"You are, sweetheart. And a very good one, too."

"But who's a cock-taking fuck toy for her daughter?"

"I am."

"Who's going to obey every order her daughter gives her... not just tonight, but from now on?"

"I am."

"Good girl," Karlee said, riding on such a sexual power trip. "Now take my cock, Mommy slut." She then began really slamming into her mother... their bodies audibly slapping against each other's.

"Oh fuck, honey," Penny moaned, the hard fucking and the nasty talk driving her wild.

"You on board with getting ass fucked by your daughter, slut?"

"Yes, Mommy loves getting ass fucked by her daughter," Penny agreed.

"Fuck her too, Professor," Karlee ordered, since for a while, Deidre had simply been lying still while she enjoyed the show.

"Can do," the Professor agreed, and she started bucking her hips up and down to fuck the slut.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God," Penny moaned loudly, as her body began bouncing around, the double fucking doubling the intensity of all her sensations in a heartbeat.

It took only a few strokes for them to find their stride, and soon the Professor and the daughter were double-teaming the slut in perfect precision.

In a couple of minutes, Penny was about to come, as she was bounced around like a Raggedy Ann doll. "Oh fuck, honey, you're going to make Mommy cum! Don't stop!"

"Then come, you nasty ass slut," Karlee ordered, fucking her hard, and ferociously yanking on her Mom's hair again.

"Oh yes, fuck! Oh shit, Mommy is... oh, oh, Mommy is... fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck..." Penny couldn't construct a sentence, just nonsensical babble, before she erupted with the most intense orgasm of her three of them tonight. Then, having all but passed out, she fell sideways, both women's dicks slipping out of her holes.

"Shit, that was really hot," the Professor said, as she watched the Mom shaking and squirting all over the classroom floor.

"Yeah, it really was," Karlee agreed, admiring the way her Mom looked in the afterglow of her orgasm... all sweet and innocent and shit.