Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe grabbed her hair, holding tightly to the satiny fall, trying to control the almost irresistible urge he had to come, to spew his semen in her mouth and feel her swallow it down. His seed boiled in his sex, and he bit down hard on his lip, thinking of everything from his mother's oatmeal to the statistics on violent crime in the city for the last four years.

Then she moaned, the sound vibrating around his cock, and he felt her take more of him in her mouth, sucking upon him hard.

"Oh God, Kaylee," he warned, his hands shaking as he wanted to push her down further on his thrusting cock. "I'm gonna come," he hissed.

Kaylee slid her hand down into the pale blue panties he hadn't yet got around to taking off, sliding them into the damp heat between her thickly swollen lips. She moaned again, feeling her fingers brush up against her distended clit, sending a shockwave of pleasure into her. And then she heard his words and another thrilling shock pulsed through her, making her redouble her own efforts to pleasure him.

"Oh fuck, Kaylee," he growled, his head going back into the pillow, giving up any thought of holding back. His teeth gritted, his hips jerked and he felt the heat take him, boiling over him as the first spurt of his sperm shot into her sweet mouth.

Kaylee swallowed quickly, her mouth filling with his creamy seed, slipping down her throat easily. She worked his cock in her mouth, draining him, and then softly caressing him with her tongue until he pulled her away.

"What's this?" he said, spotting her hand still moving inside of those pretty pale blue panties, her skin shining through the lacy inset.

Kaylee blushed, but she didn't stop, watching his eyes as he stared at her. He pushed her back on the bed, holding her thighs together and trapping her hand between them as he pulled her last garment off of her wriggling form. Then he lifted her legs, one at a time, placing them over his thighs, opening her to his eyes.

"Don't let me stop you, baby," he said, rubbing his palms up the soft length of her thighs, pushing them open further. Her dewy folds were wet, gleaming in the dim light, her fingers strumming with restless urgency across the distended bud of her clit. "Nice, baby," he said, running his fingers just along the edge of her pussy, brushing across the back of her hand. "Very nice."

Kaylee watched him as he bent forward, coming closer to her aching cunt, her fingers were wonderful for getting her off, but what she wanted was his touch, his fingers, his tongue, his cock inside her straining flesh. She used her two fingers to part those lips, her hips arching, trying to coerce him silently into giving her what she wanted.

"You have a pretty little cunt," he whispered, his hand coming under her thigh and resting against her lower stomach, his little finger brushing against the top of her slit under her hand. "What would you like me to do with it, baby?" he asked her.

She moved her hand, wanting to reach up and grab his head and jam it into her crotch to get her point across but he backed away just enough that she couldn't reach him easily. His grin was easily seen in the dim light and her groan was just as easily heard.

"Uh uh, sweetness. You need to tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to lick your clit, or finger fuck you? Or do you want me to ran my cock into this cute little hole?" he asked, running his finger quickly through the wetness gathered there and teasing her with little touches.

"I want you to lick me and finger fuck me," she said, her hips gyrating under his teasing, her voice demanding and hoarse. "And then I want you to fuck me with your cute little cock," she growled back at him, listening to him laugh.

"Oh, I'll show you little, sweet one. You're going to be walking bow legged tomorrow when I get done with you."

"Promises and words don't mean shit, buddy. Anti up or get out of the game," she smiled but it was more of a grimace, her body sending silent screams of urgent need that had her not quite enjoying the word play as much as she might.

Gabe laughed, letting his legs slide back until he was on his belly between her long thighs. He reached out, his fingers trailing over the soft skin of her mound, slipping through the slickness of her cunt before coming back to circle her clit, flicking it gently as her hips moved pushing her against his fingers. He played with her, stroking her body to almost the edge of ecstasy before bringing her back, taking his time until she was a panting, begging mass of titillated nerve endings.

He rose over her then, feeling her thighs hook over his hips, her body arching up, inviting him to plumb the depths of her wet heat. He pushed inside her slowly, glad she'd let him come earlier or else he'd probably have disgraced himself now with the way she felt around his throbbing cock. She was hot, an inferno of need that had her feeling like wet velvet, stroking over his flesh ever so slowly as he invaded her cunt.

Her nails were digging into his back, her hands pulling him closer, wanting more, wanting it fast and hard and now. But he refused, feeding her inch after long inch, losing himself in her tightness, stroking her hair from her face and forcing her to open her eyes and look at him.

"This isn't a dream," he groaned, kissing her lush lips that panted with her desperate need.

"No," she agreed, thrusting against him as he finally filled her completely. "It's not a dream."

"Good," he growled against her mouth. "I'd probably have gone insane if you disappeared on me again." He kissed her confused look away, his body thrusting slowly against her, her body undulating under his as she tried to hurry him.

His cock sunk deep, rubbing against her clit with every stroke until she was grinding against him, begging him with whimpered cries to hurry, to fuck her harder, faster. "Make me come on your cock," she begged, rubbing his back, her hands sliding over his ass, feeling the muscles working there.

When he did, she arched her back, her muscles so tight with the dark pleasure that soared through her, she thought she'd died. Nothing could feel like this, nothing had ever come close to the glorious wash of heated ecstasy that was pouring through her.

He pumped himself into her, holding her hips with his hands, feeling the tightening of that sweet pussy around him. Then the heated outpouring of her pleasure covered his cock, her cunt squeezing around him like fingers, pulling him deeper. She was impossible to resist, her beauty as she came indescribably, and he felt the first deep pulsing of his cock as he too found that same plateau, sliding off of it and flying into the dark depths of passion's pleasure.

With a shouted groan, he shot his seed deep into her womb, claiming her in the age old way of men as his own.

Kaylee stirred under his limp and lax form, her legs, which had been so tightly wrapped around him, finally slipping free, caressing his body as they slid down to rest upon the bed. Her hand played in his hair, stroking the sweaty strands, slipping over his shoulder to trace the line of muscles upon his back.

"Mmm," she moaned, her breath catching as she stretched under him, her body arching against his to press erotically. "That was something," she whispered, hugging him.

"Just something?" he asked, lifting his head with a groan that made her laugh. "You can't find any other words to describe it? You know, something like amazing, wonderful, the best. I know, how about God-like?"

Kaylee giggled, reaching up to kiss his lips gently. "Okay, that was absolutely the best sex, it was amazing, wonderful. Are you sure you're a cop and not a God?"

He narrowed his eyes. "Now you're making fun of me." With a huge, heart felt groan, he managed to pull away from her slick flesh, falling to his back with a gruff grunt and throwing his arm over his eyes. "I'll never live through the pain of it," he exclaimed, peeking out from under his arm to see her reaction to his words.

She rolled to her side, feeling his come leaking out of her and onto his thigh and enjoying the heated slide of it. "Poor baby, do you need your ego stroked." She reached out, taking his softening cock in her hand and stroking it gently.

"That's not my ego, but it'll do," he said, laughing and gathering her in his arms. "That really was pretty amazing, Kaylee."

"You're telling me." She snuggled down into his shoulder, stifling a yawn against his naked chest. "And you're pretty wonderful to sleep with," she muttered, closing her eyes.

* * * *

Tina cringed as he pulled out of her sore and swollen cunt, feeling the rush of his fluids as they pooled out, creating a puddle on the chair under her. She bit her lip as she tried to control the moan of pain, barely managing a smile as he looked up at her.

"You enjoyed that?" he asked her, amazed at the smile.

"I would have enjoyed it more if I was free," she said, looking down pointedly at her arms and legs.

"I... I don't know," he said, confused. None of the girls had ever acted this way. None of them had urged him on as she just had, or asked to be let loose so that she could fuck him back. He wasn't sure what to do with this strange predicament.

He looked past her at the cages he had set up. He could put her in the little one but it wouldn't be much different than where she was now. But if he put her in the big cage, she would be sullying Kaylee's things, wouldn't she? She was Kaylee's friend. Maybe Kaylee wouldn't mind?

He closed his eyes, opening them to see her looking at him calmly.

"Okay," he said suddenly, making his decision. He rose and went to the cupboard, grabbing his cutters and bringing them back. "Let's get you free."

12