Rent's Due

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all baby, not at all. You're so fucking sexy, and I'll do anything I can to make you feel good. I never want to stop playing with your titties and pussy, and I'll touch you any time you want."

"Even after Miss Mae leaves?"

"Especially then baby, because that's when you'll be all mine."

Brittany leaned back against Nancy, her hips undulating of their own volition as she grew more aroused.

"All yours, Mommy? Does that mean you're going to bring me to your bed and do nasty, slutty things to me?"

"Is that what my good girl wants?"

Brittany nodded, her cheeks flushed as Billie slid further inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes! Can we roleplay, Mommy?"

"Sure baby girl, what do you have in mind?"

Nancy's fingers gently pinched the girl's nipples, drawing a melodic moan from her as Billie grunted approvingly at the clenching of the teen's cunt. Brittany continued on, her voice a lusty rasp as she described her fantasy.

"I want to dress up like a cheap hooker, and I want you to drive down to the corner store where you'll pick me up. All the old town gossips hang out there, and I want to feel their judging eyes on me. I'll wear my tiniest bra so that my tits are practically hanging out, and I'll wear my booty shorts and knee-high boots with a ton of makeup. I want us to talk for a moment, then you'll clearly hand me cash before I slide into your car. Everyone will be so jealous of you, Mommy! They'll all wish they could be the one bringing me home, even if they would never admit it. Then you'll drive me back here, your hand on my pussy for the whole trip, and you'll tie me to your bed and fuck me with a strapon until all I can do is scream your name..."

"Oooh God, yes! I'll be the talk of the town for picking up such an obvious whore, but I'll love every minute of thinking about how I'm going to make use of your slutty mouth and pussy..."

Not to be forgotten Billie snapped her hips, the force of her movement driving the last three inches of her cock into the teen's cunt. Brittany wailed, her entire body going rigid, and without further talk Billie began fucking her in earnest. For twenty minutes Brittany's young cunt was mercilessly plowed, her nerves so raw that she could feel every ridge and vein along Billie's cock. Nancy helped as well as she could, her hands lavishing attention on Brittany's clit and tits whenever possible, but Billie was so relentless that the girl had to simply take the brutal pounding.

Nancy could tell when Billie's orgasm was approaching, the woman's face twisting up into a grimace as the near-painful, pent-up orgasm tore through her. She grabbed Brittany's hips, pinning the teen down so that her cock was as far into her womb as possible.

"Take it, slut! I'm gonna fill your fuckin' cunt!"

Brittany's pussy was flooded, so much cum jetting into the girl that it began to leak out around the base of Billie's cock. Nancy lapped at it, not letting anything go to waste as she eagerly swallowed a mixture of Brittany and Billie's juices. Finally a well-satisfied Billie hefted Brittany off of her, easing the girl down onto the bed and shooing Nancy off the bed. Without a word she began dressing herself, and as she made to leave the bedroom she turned back to the women.

"Well, thanks. That was fun, and I think you've earned four months of rent. If you ever wanna do this again hit me up."

With that she was gone, shutting the bedroom door behind her. Nancy turned her gaze to Brittany, her step-daughter the picture of well-fucked perfection. She was splayed out on the pink, crumpled duvet, her pussy swollen and glistening as globs of cum dripped from it. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples tight little nubs that were just begging to be sucked. On a whim Nancy crawled back onto the bed, her gaze glued to her prize. She lowered her head, lining her lips up with Brittany's cunt as the girl shifted to give her better access. Nancy stuck her tongue out, dragging it slowly up the cum-covered slit.

"Ooooh, Mommy! Ummmm, thank you..."

Brittany let her body relax under her step-mother's administrations, her cunt receiving a thorough cleaning. As Nancy eased a finger into the teen's gaping hole Brittany reached down, stopping her.

"I wanna sixty-nine."

Nancy didn't hesitate. She quickly turned her body around, maneuvering herself until she could lower her cunt so that it was within reach of Brittany's tongue. When the girl saw her step-mother's pussy she gasped, sympathy lacing her tired voice.

"Oh no, poor Mommy! You're so wet, and you're so needy..."

The girl buried her face into Nancy's cunt, eliciting a moan from the older woman.

"Oh fuck! Baby, yesssss..."

She let out a hiss, her pussy clenching happily as it was devoured. She and Brittany both came twice, cunts spasming in simultaneous release. When they finished Nancy curled up around Brittany, spooning the girl against her.

"Tomorrow, if you're up for it, I'd be happy to roleplay with you. But, I've got to ask, where did that idea come from?"

Brittany smiled sleepily up at her, a smirk curling across her lips.

"I watch a lot of porn, and there's a lot of things I wanna try."

12