Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our little physical encounters began right at the end of the summer, I just thought it was guys messing around. That it was nothing. And even if I could find a way to convince myself that last night on the couch was nothing too, how can I explain what Seb just said to me? Or the fact that he was squeezing my raging shaft while he said it. And it's not one sided either because he has a nightstick of his own inside his shorts too.

Before I even realize it, he has my button undone and my zipper down. Neither of us can see what's happening because the blanket is still covering his arms and my body. His fingers hook the waistband of my underwear and when he pulls them down, I spring back, slapping myself in the lower belly. I begin to protest, but his hands quickly find me and I have lost the ability to form words. My mouth drops open and it's like I can't breathe in enough air.

His hands are magic. Fireworks are exploding inside of my body. How can two hands feel so good? It's not possible. I have masturbated a million times. I know what hands on my penis should feel like. It was never like this. Not even close. And I'm providing plenty of lubrication because precum is leaking out of me like a faucet. He makes a new move with his thumb up the underside and across the mushroom cap and I realize I need to stop this now. Should I be worried about how little stamina I have? Maybe, but that's Future Sean's problem. I grab Seb's hands and remove them from their task. I look him in the eye and tell him, "All four of us are using this blanket on the trip. You are one and a half seconds away from making me make a terrible mess."

He grins, "One and a half seconds? You did miss me!"

I blush, but it's dark and he can't tell.

He says, "I have the perfect way to contain that mess."

He leans forward again, but I pull back and sit up. I take his hands again and say, "Can we save it for the hotel?" I indicate toward the front seat with my eyes.

He nods but seems a little disappointed. I put my lips to his ear and say, "I might not have realized it, but I've had a crush on you for a couple years now."

His disappointment morphs into a smile. I reach between his legs and I'm both thrilled and relieved to find him to be as hard as I am. Another first -- I've never touched another penis before, even if it is through layers of fabric. Then a thought occurs to me. I smile and ask Seb, "Do you trust me?"

He grins and nods.

"Lie back and relax."

He does. Under the cover of the blanket I pull his shorts and underwear down to his knees. The blanket has a tentpole spiking it in the middle. My hands find him and I begin to rub him up like pine tar on a baseball bat. His whole body jerks and bounces. He says, "I'm quite capable of making a terrible mess too."

"Right. Just tell me when you're close. Remember, you're trusting me."

This is much more inconspicuous than a blowjob, but still, I keep one eye on the front seat. I try to replicate the same motions Seb was using on me and must be doing at least okay because it's only another minute before he's telling me that he's getting close. I release him for a moment and he sighs in sweet relief. I pull something out of the back pocket of my shorts. It's the box of condoms Dad gave me yesterday. I rip into one and clumsily roll it down the length of my friend (and an impressive length it is). Now strangled in latex, I resume my work on my new favorite penis. I work him relentlessly until he's flopping around the backseat like a fish out of water. Once his orgasm starts, I don't stop. I keep at him until he's run dry and begging for mercy with his eyes. His cheeks are flushed and his body is covered in sweat, but the mess is contained. I smile to myself. After five years, I've finally used my first condom. It might not be exactly how Dad had envisioned it, but it's loaded because of what I did.

My duffle bag is on the floor. I root around and pull out a sandwich baggie of cashews. I open it and pour half into Seb's hands and half into my own. I tell him, "Eat this snack then use the baggie to seal up the thing containing your mess." I also have wet wipes and distribute two to him and one for myself.

He grins at me again. I love his grin. He says, "You're like a boy scout. You're always prepared."

~~

We're checked in at the hotel by 10:00. We have two adjoining double rooms. The double part means each room has two double beds. The adjoining part means there is a connecting inner door. It's still pretty early and Jay and Quinn ask if we want to watch a movie in their room. We beg off, claiming to be tired because they got to sleep in the car all morning and we didn't. We say good night and lock the adjoining door on our side. Seb looks at me and smiles. Again, my knees weaken and I almost collapse.

He says nothing. He closes the distance between us and checks another item off my list of firsts. This one is my first kiss. And not just my first kiss with another boy, but my first kiss with any other person. The look in his eye as he approaches is hungry and eager but he surprises me by being gentle and soft. It's like he's wordlessly teaching me how to kiss him by kissing me. Like we're dancing and he's taking the lead.

I'm feeling Seb, I'm smelling Seb, I'm tasting Seb. All of it is somehow both exactly as I imagined it would be and better. His fingers make their may under my shirt and his fingertips graze my stomach. This makes me quiver and when he feels the goosebumps that he caused, he giggles. His fingers do a dance on my sensitive skin while the kissing intensifies and my shorts struggle to contain my erection. I'm pushed against the wall at this point and Seb gently bites my lower lip. I softly moan. He places one hand behind my head and laces his fingers in my hair. He has taken full control. He's guiding me. Next he parts my lips with his tongue and my tongue meets his. Our kissing has just leveled up.

I realize that my own hands have been doing nothing. I work them under his shirt and explore the expanse of skin that I was so mesmerized by that day last summer. I'm not trying to tickle him but his soft giggles tell me that I do at least a little. I find his round belly button and circle my finger around the hole. I gently insert my finger about half an inch deep. This makes the kissing turn ravenous. Our tongues are wrestling with each other and our breathing intensifies. He slides away from my mouth and sucks on my earlobe. Next his tongue plunges into my ear and a new explosion of goosebumps covers my whole body.

His next target is my neck. The kissing and licking of my neck almost tickles and my goosebumps do not recede. The neck kissing continues and his hands are now working the buttons of my shirt very slowly and methodically. With each button that releases, his hands explore the new lower level of exposed skin. Once the final button is open, he nudges my shirt off my shoulders and it slides down my back and drops to the floor.

His tongue finally leaves my neck and he makes a slow trail down my sternum, sucking, licking and kissing the whole way. His fingers gently pinch my nipples as his wet, wild mouth descends toward my navel. Once there, his tongue plunges in and I'm overcome in yet another new sensation. He grabs me by the waistband of my shorts, but he doesn't take them off yet. He pulls me over to the nearest bed and pushes me down on it. Is it his bed? My bed? Does it matter?

He says, "Reach up, grip the headboard with both hands and hold on for dear life. It's about to be your turn."

I do what he says. With my shirt off and my arms reaching high above my head, I'm all stretched out in front of him. He slowly takes every inch of me in with his eyes. I suddenly feel self-conscious but he seems to approve of what he sees. He trails his fingers down my sides and across my lower abdomen. It's not an aggressive tickle, but still I quiver. He reaches for the fly of my shorts and while I don't let go of the headboard, I do stop him with a question.

I say, "Seb, you're probably the cutest guy in the whole state of Florida right now. You could have anybody you want. Why me?"

"Seany," his eyes continue to roam over my body as he answers. "It's everything. I know you don't think you're cute, which of course you are, but somehow that makes you even cuter. Your stunning green eyes turn my insides to jelly. There is not one square inch of your body that is not adorable. I want to suck your nose, your toes and everything in between. And I'm gonna. Plus, you're the sweetest guy and the best friend. I've really, really, really missed you. Do you really not know that I've been crushing on you since the ninth grade?"

"I was preoccupied fantasizing about this very moment."

"I spent all of last summer trying to get you out of your shirt as often as I could. I mean, come on. How many times could one person suggest the lame public pool?"

I laugh, "Maybe you wanted to see Jay and Quinn shirtless."

His tone turns serious, "Sean, I love those guys. We're four best friends. But that love and this love are very different things. Have you noticed when we're all together that it's you and I who are always paired up? At movies, in the car, at restaurants, in this hotel room? That doesn't just happen on its own. It's not just chance. I make it happen. Sometimes subtly, sometimes boldly... I always make sure it's you and me. Because I freaking love you. I wasn't sure if you felt the same or how far I could have pushed it last summer. On that last day when we were throwing the ball around, I took off my shirt hoping you would too, but you didn't. Then, when you were reaching into the attic on that ladder, it was like you were teasing me with that exposed strip of skin as you stretched and reached. The half-moon where your shirt cut across your belly button was taunting me. The waistband of your Calvin Kleins an inch above the waistband of your shorts. Who could resist? I had no choice. I had to reach out and tickle you. That was the first and only time I touched you in an intentional way. Then you chased me down and tackled me in the yard. We seemed to have a moment."

"But that 'moment' was right at the end of our last day together for five months," I say.

"Right." He stands from the bed, steps out of his shoes, slips my shoes off and resumes his position between my legs. "But now we have a whole week of 'moments' ahead of us."

He grapples at the fly of my shorts and in one fluid motion, both my shorts and my Calvin's are gone. I'm lying here, spreadeagle wearing nothing but a pair of socks. And if he really does want to suck my toes like he said, at some point I'll lose those too.

Presently, my throbbing penis is fully erect and it bobs up and down in rhythm with my heartbeat. Seb is grinning again. "I am going to enjoy doing this as much as you are about to enjoy experiencing it."

He takes me in one hand and begins a gentle stroking up and down. I lick my lips and push my head back into the pillow beneath it. He does that special thing with his thumb again that he did in the car earlier and I see skyrockets. I say, "Umm, Seb..."

He grins again, "I know. Sorry. That little trick is not fair. I'll slow it down."

And he does. He takes his time. He traces my contours with one finger. With two. He spends a decent amount of time stroking and sucking on my scrotum. Another first time sensation for me. After some time, he can sense that, despite still being rock-hard, I am no longer on the edge, so he gets more aggressive. I was expecting his hands to work their magic, but that's not what happens. He repositions himself and for just a moment, his wavy hair is tickling my tummy. But then I don't notice that anymore because I am aware of nothing else in the world beyond Seb's mouth as he wraps it around my entire length. It's soft and wet and warm and I can't believe that I'm not dreaming. He sucks gently and slides his mouth up and down my shaft as my eyes roll back inside my head. I never knew anything could feel this good. That turns into him deep throating me all the way down to my base, then pulling off completely before taking me all the way in again. I hope the walls are soundproof because I'm now making some animal noises.

After a while of that he stops moving his head altogether and just holds me in his mouth, motionless. His head doesn't move, but his tongue does. It begins to wiggle and slither all along my sensitive underside. This tactic is intense and he shows no sign of letting up. It seems like my whole body is dissolving into the bed beneath me. His tongue continues its relentless massaging of my iron rod and though I never want this race to end, I fear the finish line is now in sight. I try to think about food and garbage and puppies and wrinkly old ladies. Nothing works. Launch has been activated and the countdown has begun. I feel like I need to warn Seb so he can prepare by switching to his hands. He really should grab my shirt or at least pull off and use a sock. I'm about to violently expel the biggest load of my life. With absolutely zero cool I say, "Seb, I'm about to cum!"

But he doesn't pull off. He doesn't change tack at all. He keeps on doing what he's doing and what he's doing is about to deliver me to the biggest orgasm of my life. I release the headboard and my hands slap down on the bed. I squeeze and grip at the sheets. My mouth falls open and I begin to pant. I feel my load roll up my shaft and explode from my slit. Seb takes it all. He keeps me inside of him until I've dripped my last drop. He intuitively knows when to ease up before pleasure turns to pain. While I refrained from screaming -- oh my god did I want to.

Seb finally releases me when my dick is as limp as a wet noodle. He grins and says, "Now we're even."

But that's not even. No way. Clearly he enjoyed what I did to him in the back of the minivan with the condom and under the cover of the blanket, but this here was some next level stuff. I want to tell him all of that, but I physically can't speak right now. Every five seconds or so, my whole body racks with post-orgasm spasms.

Seb lays down and spoons up behind and against me. I'm a skosh bigger than him, but right now, I'm the inner spoon. He wraps me in his protective arms and I feel warm and safe. He kisses the back of my neck and finger-draws a circular pattern on my arm. So small, gentle and tender. I'm a little surprised to find that I'm already coming back to life downtown.

I flip over so I'm facing Seb. I quickly remove his clothes and now we're both just in socks. My hands go to work exploring his body while I kiss him slowly. I'm in no rush. We have all night. We kiss and kiss and kiss. Because we're both naked and facing each other, our respective erections are stabbing each other. Sword fighting.

Eventually, I sit up and say, "It's your turn."

He shakes his head, "I had my turn earlier."

"Seb, that wasn't the same. This--"

He cuts me off, "Yes it was, Seany. It was literally a dream come true."

I wrap my hand around his manhood and tease, "What? Do you want to go to sleep?" I attempt his thumb trick thing and he smiles.

"No. I have something else in mind." He sits up too. "I had my turn, you had your turn, now we can have our turn."

I cock an eyebrow.

As usual, Seb takes the lead. He orchestrates us so that we're sitting up facing each other with my left leg under him and my right leg over him. We're scissoring each other. We spend an hour like this kissing, hugging, hands in each other's hair, fingers running down jawlines journeying toward destinations further south.

Seb tells me to lean back a little and I do. Our scrotums are pushed together. Our penises are pointing up together, his underside is lined up along mine. With one hand he wraps it around both of us. He begins to stroke up and down. Now I get it. It's our turn. We're still pressed together and as he strokes us both with the same motion, we both feel the same thing at the same time. Our bodies together are awe inspiring. His olive skin is darker than mine and even though I'm an inch taller, his length has me beat by half an inch, but really, it's a close match. We're a good fit. As he continues to work us both, our cocks get squeezed and massaged into each other's. His precum mixes with mine providing just the right amount of lubrication. There is just enough friction that as his length slides against mine, it's another new and incredible sensation. He feels it too. I see it in his eyes. There is something to be said for this same thing at the same time thing.

He continues to rub us against each other and we're both getting close. He adds his other hand into the mix and begins a two-handed pump that raises the stakes. His pumping gets faster and so does our breathing. We both say, "Oh my god," at the same time. And then, we both release simultaneously. Since this is the second load of the night for each of us, the mess is manageable. And totally worth it. This was only the second orgasm of my life (that wasn't self-inflicted), but I realize that sharing it with my partner made it extra special. Climaxing with Seb, scissored and entangled together, we made love.

We didn't get any sleep that night, but so what? The next day we just lounged and relaxed on the beach. And that's how the whole week went. Four friends relaxing and bonding all day, and two friends connecting all night.

On our last night in Florida, Seb asked me, "Are you...? I mean, what would you...? How would you...? Do you like...?"

He was embarrassed and never cuter than he was right then. I told him, "I never really thought about it much. I imagined meeting someone someday and it being obvious to me that it was the right person. In my mind's eye, this faceless, future person had no predetermined gender. I mean their gender wouldn't matter. I would just know it was right. I would feel it. Like I always felt with you but I wasn't sure you felt it back."

"I did and I do," he said.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Like you, I haven't picked a label. I know it doesn't need a label and really, there probably isn't one that fits. Is there a label for being in love with only Sean Greene? It's only ever been you and no one else matters."

When the conversation was over, we finished off the box of condoms.

~~

On the morning we're leaving, Seb and I are ready and waiting. Jay and Quinn are not coming out of their room. By the time fifteen minutes pass, Seb and I try the connecting door. It's not locked and it swings right open. They're both still asleep. Seb and I look at each other with the biggest, stupidest grins on our faces. The bed closest to us is made and completely undisturbed. Jay and Quinn are spooned up together in each other's arms in the far bed. Seb clears his throat and the two of them shoot up, awake now.

Quinn begins to stammer out ridiculous excuses but Jay just smiles, places a calming hand on Quinn's shoulder and matter-of-factly informs us, "Sean, Seb... Meet my boyfriend."

The fluster falls from Quinn's face and he kisses Jay on the lips. He turns to us and says, "You look surprised."

Seb says, "Wouldn't you be?"

Jay says, "No. We were afraid the way we always maneuver things to be next to each other and the way we always look at each other... We thought we were too obvious."

Our eyes widen as the realization hits us.

Quinn says, "You know. The same way you two are ridiculously obvious."

~~

It's a little after 10:00 before I finally get home, lugging my suitcase behind me. Dad waited up. He greets me with a smile.

"You look refreshed. Was it just the Florida sunshine? What's going on with you?"

I give him a hug and as we pull apart, he tousles my hair. I smile. I love him too. But I have to tell him something and I'm not sure how he'll react.