Robot Ponygirls?

Story Info
Can girls become automatic Ponygirls?
1k words
3.58
55.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and the rest of the cheerleaders at Ponygirl University were special. They were the best of the best in the school, when it came to being proper show ponies. But not everything at Ponygirl University was as it seemed. Soon, the new freshman class would learn just what life was like at the University.

Jennifer and her friends got off the Ponygirl University bus, and stared at the imposing statues flanking the entrance. Two stone ponygirl statues, each decked out in full ponygirl garb, were on either side of the entrance way. As Jennifer entered the grounds, all over, there were statues of ponygirls. It was like they were every 10 feet. Jennifer and the rest of the freshman class were all surprised to see also how lifelike the carvings were. The girls proceeded to the main building on campus, marveling at the statures as they went.

Jennifer and the rest soon came to the administration office, and each picked out their schedules. Most seemed ok, with such subjects as walk, trot, ring, jumping, and other pony activities. All the girls were excited. They were finally students at the most prestigious ponygirl school in the world.

To get into Ponygirl University, all the girls had to work extra hard growing up. They were required to take some groom and handler training in high school working with the school's ponygirls (usually the girls who failed out of trainer classes). Then they each had to submit photos of themselves along with body measurements, to the university. The university only allowed in about 20 applicants a month. Their training lasted for over a year, depending on the type of pony the owners' community and the country as a whole required. The university wasn't the only one around, but it was the most prestigious. There were schools and other institutions for training ponygirls, but for some reason, the graduating ponies of Ponygirl University were always the most highly sought.

Jennifer and the rest of the freshman group then met one of the head trainers. She split the group into ponygirls and trainers. There were 3 new trainers in the group, the rest were ponygirls. The head trainer then made the new trainer students strip the rest of the class, and bind their wrists behind their backs. As each new ponygirl was stripped, one trainer would slip a bit gag into their mouths, and then link them to the completed ponygirls. The new ponygirls, once they were all linked together, were then marched to the stable buildings, to be assigned stalls and tack.

As the ponygirls were marched in, the last one in the line was disconnected from the group, and her reigns were tied to the hitching rail in the stall. Once she was fixed in the stall, tails were made matching her hair, and placed in butt plugs, then rammed into the ponygirl's ass. There was a lot of whinnying for the ponygirls as this happened, but they knew they always wanted it.

The trainers then moved back down the line, fixing a metal helmet onto each of the ponygirls. None of the ponygirls knew what the helmets were for, but soon, all were drifting off to sleep.

Jennifer's tale:

Jennifer woke up the next morning, and tried to speak. All she heard was the high pitch whinny of a horse. She looked around the stall, and over to the other ponygirls around her. All of them had similar waking up experiences. None of them could talk. Then with a rumble and bang, the stable door opened, and a group of about 20 trainers came into the barn.

With loud shouts and cracks of whips, they herded the ponygirls out of the barn, and lead them down to the exercise ring. Each ponygirl was hitched up to a large circular wheel, in what was probably an old flour mill, prior to the advent of the electric and computer controlled mills. Then the whips cracked, and the group of 17 ponygirls began their marching training, while grinding the wheat into flour.

Jennifer marched along with the others, with the only thought on her mind of how lucky she was to be allowed into the university. WHACK! "pay attention, pony 25342!" Jennifer colored up, and a line appeared on her ass. She whinnied in pain, then resumed her proper marching. The ponies continued the same routine all thru the week, and then thru the next week. Their bodies continued to be toned, their muscles honed and sharpened, and their behavior soon shifted from human behavior to pony behavior. Soon, none of the ponies seemed to be able to remember human speech, or their lives before coming to the university.

One day, pony 25342 was being led to the sales building, when she passed a stone statue. Looking briefly at it as she passed, she saw one of her old stable mates in the stonework. She halted for a moment, and the handler turned to see what had caught the ponygirls interest.

"Oh, yes. She was a good ponygirl. But if you really want to see something interesting, come with me." With that, the trainer guided her pony towards a fenced off area. Walking inside, pony 25342 was shocked to see her body being supported by ropes and pullies, being entombed inside stone, with the same metal disk around her head.

"That's right, little pony. That's you. You're going to make a fine addition to the stone garden. We keep all our ponygirls in the garden, so when their created bodies breakdown, their minds can be cloned into newer bodies. See, the government quickly found a means of cloning, once the aliens were allowed to help us with the mind helmets. See, we actually don't need any more ponygirls, but with the worlds over population, what could be more sexual than turning beautiful young women like you into mindless ponygirls? The answer was so simple; turn you into stone ponygirls, to be spread across the country. So soon, every city will be filled with stone ponygirl statues. And what's more interesting, inside each one, will be a real live breathing girl. See, those aliens were really clever. They took our concrete mix, and added some micro bots to the mix, making it possible to keep the body inside alive forever. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

With that, the trainer guided the cloned ponygirl to the auction block.

The end.....?

Or Is it?