Rochelle Sells... Houses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever wander the house naked?" Lisa asked Rochelle as she followed her through the house, standing in well lit areas and letting the sun caress her skin.

"Not deliberately, no, really only when I dash from the bathroom," Rochelle replied.

"I find it incredibly uplifting," Lisa replied, "There's something so natural about being naked at home. I haven't convinced Lucy to try it yet, but she does enjoy finding me lazing about the house like this."

"I can imagine," Rochelle answered, her eyes checking out the other girl again even though she had no real sexual intent. She'd never been with another woman, but seeing Lisa naked and knowing she was a lesbian, she did find her mind wandering in some odd places as they walked he apartment.

"You should try it now with me," Lisa suggested.

"Oh I don't think that would be very professional," Rochelle giggled in response.

"Oh don't be silly, I won't tell. Hell, who knows, it might even help you sell the house," Lisa said with a smug grin, stepping in closer to the agent. "Just maybe it will help me imagine what it would be like to live here with Lucy and convince her to join me in a little bit of nudism." She said quietly.

"I dunno," Rochelle said, blushing at the thought that this slightly older lesbian was asking her to get naked in the house that she was trying to sell. If it had been a bloke, she would have been sure that it was all about seeing Rochelle naked. Of course if it had been a bloke and he'd been willing to buy, she probably would have gone for it.

"Oh come on, live a little," Lisa goaded, "If you don't like it, you can just get dressed again."

Rochelle checked Lisa out again. She would have been 10 years older than herself, in very good shape, with lovely muscle definition on her lithe athletic frame. Did she dare? Could getting naked really help her sell the house.

"Just how close to saying yes to this house are you?" Rochelle asked, deciding to try and get some confirmation before committing to something as outrageous as naked lesbian flirting in the house she was selling.

"Well if there was no chance, I wouldn't have even come here and I sure as hell wouldn't be walking around naked if I wasn't close." Rochelle sighed. She'd done 'worse' to sell a house, what harm was there in being naked in front of another girl? She removed her jacket and then unzipped her skirt, Lisa leaning her butt against the back of the couch, watching as she stepped out of it to reveal her lacy yellow panties. Next she removed her blouse.

"Nice underwear," Lisa said, smiling, "There's no way I could get away with yellow with my complexion." Rochelle smiled, reaching behind herself to release her bra before slipping her panties off as well, finally standing naked before her potential client. "Well I must say that what you promise when dressed, you certainly deliver on naked Rochelle. You are absolutely gorgeous." Rochelle blushed, mumbling her thanks. "Come on, let's explore the house."

Rochelle followed or led as they moved from room to room, Lisa assessing each space in the house, discussing what she would likely use it for, asking Rochelle's opinion. She was very aware that Lisa spent a lot of time casting glances at her body and was surprised to find that the flattery of the inspection was actually starting to turn her on. She returned her own furtive glances, enjoying getting to watch the naked Lisa move so naturally about the house, checking out her butt, her small breasts and her tight nipples. She found herself wondering what it would be like to see Lisa tangled together with Lucy, her partner.

"And this is the perfect spot for sex," Lisa said, startling Rochelle from her musings.

"Er pardon?" Rochelle said.

"I said that this is the perfect place for sex," Lisa laughed. "It's perfect. The fireplace is just there to keep you warm and the view over the little courtyard is delightful. I can just imagine laying here in winter, tangled in a blanket, heater pumping nice warm air as we stare over a frozen little garden. Lie down here with me and I'll show you." Rochelle hesitated. Lisa dropped down on the carpeted floor and patted it next to her. With a sigh, Rochelle thought about selling the house and joined her. "See, look at that, isn't the view lovely?" Lisa said, pointing out the window.

"It certainly is," Rochelle replied, conscious of how close she was to the other woman. As she stared out the window, Lisa reached across gently and ran the back of her fingers across the curve of Rochelle's firm round breast. Rochelle yelped in surprise.

"Sorry to startle you," Lisa said, "But they're so perfect, I just had to. I simply can't resist such perfect tits when I have none of my own." Rochelle bit her lip.

"Um, its ok, I certainly wasn't expecting it, that's all," She said.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Lisa asked. Rochelle shook her head. "Kissed one?" Again the shake. "Do you want to?"

"I've never had a desire to," Rochelle said almost apologetically.

"Would you do it to sell this house?" Lisa asked, her fingers trailing again over Rochelle's breast, this time using her fingertips rather than the backs of them. They ran lightly across Rochelle's hardening nipple, drawing a flinch and small gasp. Rochelle pondered her response. What did she really have to lose?

"Yes," she whispered.

"Will you do it now? With me? Will you let me bring the sort of pleasure that really only comes from being with another woman?" Lisa's fingers were travelling rapidly over her body now, caressing the younger girl's smooth skin, running over her collar bone, her rib, swirling quickly around her belly button, even going so far as to dally amongst the short cropped landing strip above her pussy.

"I will if you sign the papers," Rochelle replied.

"So mercenary!" Lisa laughed, her fingers closing over Rochelle's right nipple and pulling gently. "Are you sure we can't do pleasure first and business later?"

"Let's just say no," Rochelle replied with a grin, standing to go and retrieve her bag. A few minutes later, the documents had been signed and Lisa was dragging Rochelle back to the spot on the carpet, her hands eagerly beginning their exploration of the buxom blonde's body.

"I'm so glad that I get to be your first," Lisa said, "There's something extra special about getting to be another girls' first kiss ... and well ... first everything." Rochelle smiled nervously as Lisa stopped talking and moved closer to her, taking her time, lips parting. She found that she was holding her breath as Lisa's lips closed on hers, soft, determined, sensual lips that melded to her own in a delicious joining that was then separated by a gently probing tongue. Lisa allowed it into her mouth, her own tongue greeting it tentatively as it twirled within. Her heart beat faster and faster, her nipples tightened and butterflies fluttered a dance of discovery within her stomach.

She could never have said how long the kiss lasted for, only that at the moment that it ended, that her world had seemingly changed ever so slightly, but forever.

"Wow," Rochelle said, her tongue licking her lips as if trying to savour forever the taste of Lisa.

"And that's why I so love being someone's first," Lisa said breathlessly before kissing her again. This time Rochelle became aware of Lisa's hands as well as they slid over her waist and hip, then up over her breast, massaging it, feeling its firm weight as their tongues continued to introduce themselves to each other. Lisa's hand slid down over Rochelle's buttock and then to the back of her leg, pulling it toward her, lifting even as her own leg drifted between until her thigh was nestled against Rochelle's pussy where it rubbed insistently. Rochelle found herself grinding back against the thigh, her kisses growing hungrier as they continued.

Lisa pushed Rochelle's shoulder gently until she was flat on her back. She moved over the top of her, continuing to kiss her in short, passionate bursts, her hands playing with her generous breasts, her knee spreading Rochelle's legs. She planted light kisses all over the younger girl's body, teasing her neck and nipples, her stomach, even planting one on her her pubic mound as Rochelle's hands tangled in her hair. She sucked hard on Rochelle's nipples, delighting in taking them in her mouth and drawing them as far as she could into the depths of her mouth, flicking them with her tongue or gently pulling them between her teeth, Rochelle moaning happily as she did so.

Lisa's fingers found Rochelle's wet slit, caressing and sliding over it before slipping quickly between them, a single digit dipping inside her pussy before sliding up over her clit. For some reason Rochelle expected her touch to be gentle, in contrast to the men that had touched her there. And although not has hard as a man's, it was instead more insistent than forceful. It was lovely and then it was gone. Lisa brought her finger to her lips.

"The good thing about girls," she explained as she sucked on her finger, "Is that unlike boys, their juices actually taste good." Before Rochelle could even think about responding, she found that Lisa's hand had returned between her legs and that her mouth was again attacking her breasts. She kissed her way up to her face, tongue slipping into her mouth again and then she was rubbing her small breast against Rochelle's mouth, her long hard nipple grazing across her soft lips. Rochelle allowed herself to go with the experience, opening her mouth and flicking her tongue across the nipple before sucking it back between her lips. Lisa responded by sliding a second finger into her pussy and working them determinedly as she replaced one nipple with the other.

Rochelle moaned as the fingers worked away in her pussy which was getting wetter by the second. She moaned louder when the fingers were again withdrawn. Then the nipple was taken from her mouth and replaced with the wet fingers.

"See how good you taste Rochelle?" Lisa said as she fed the slippery fingers into Rochelle's mouth. Even though she'd tasted herself before (typically on a nice hard cock) Rochelle found the experience of another girl getting her to taste herself even more erotic. When Lisa withdrew her fingers again, Rochelle watched her move them to her own pussy, slipping them between her swollen lips, working them deep into her hole. She had a feeling that she knew what was coming next and waited.

Sure enough, Lisa withdrew her fingers and again fed them into Rochelle's mouth, offering her her first taste of another girl's pussy. She sucked it critically, noting the difference between the taste of herself and that of Lisa, both delightful.

"And now I want a proper taste of you," Lisa whispered in her ear before sliding her way down Rochelle's body until she was between her legs. Her tongue dove between Rochelle's lips, curling and twisting and flicking and probing inside her pussy, each new movement bringing a gasp or cry of pleasure from Rochelle. Lisa's hands weren't idle either, reaching for her large breasts, pulling her nipples, feeding a finger into her pussy while she was licking at her clit.

It seemed endless. Never before had Rochelle found someone who paid such loving, detailed and patient attention to her pussy with their mouth. All the guys who'd gone down on her had only ever used it as a pretext to stuffing their cock in her. This though, this was being treated like the main event. It was heavenly.

The build up to her orgasm was long and slow, but relentless and unending. By the time she was ready to cum, Rochelle wasn't sure that she'd even be able to let Lisa continue long enough to reach it. When she did cum, it was amazing. She had never cum so hard, her back arching and legs shaking, whimpers and gasps and moans voicing the incredible pleasure that she'd received.

Lisa moved back to where she could kiss her and suck on her tits again.

"Oh fuck," Rochelle said to her amidst the kisses. "I hope that was half as good for you as it was for me."

"Oh I had a ball," Lisa replied, fingers still playing idly with Rochelle's nipples. "But we're not done. Now you get to be the eater." She crawled across Lisa's body until she was able to squat, her pussy being presented right to Rochelle's mouth. Rochelle snaked out with her tongue, flicking it at the pussy, seeing the pale puffy lips in their aroused state even through the cropped red hair that adorned them. Lisa's fingers parted herself, her little clit hard and erect as it was thrust against Rochelle's tongue. She rocked back and forth on the younger girl's face, moving herself as much as the tongue moved on her.

Lisa persisted for several moments before moving to lie beside Rochelle. She pulled her legs up so that she was totally exposed and asked Rochelle to eat her. "And rub your tit on my pussy," she demanded hungrily.

Rochelle moved between Lisa's parted legs and ran her fingers over the other girl's pussy, exploring, seeing what would make her flinch or gasp or groan. She dangled her large firm breast over the pussy and rubbed her nipple right against Lisa's clit before moving in to devour her with her tongue. She tried to remember what Lisa had done for her and make it just as good, hoping she was getting it right.

Judging by Lisa's responses, she couldn't have been too far off the mark and before too long, she had her cumming hard. She allowed Lisa's legs to fall to the floor and moved to kiss and suck at the nipples on her flat chest, playing and enjoying them.

"I hope you two are very happy here," Rochelle said as she gave Lisa a kiss goodbye at the front door.

"Oh I know we will be," Lisa said with a smile, "Anytime you want to come by and check up on us, feel free. I am sure that I could convince Lucy that you're worth sharing.

"I don't know about that," Rochelle laughed, "But I think you've opened a door that I may not be able to close!