Rosemarie

Story Info
Sam finds his friend's hot mom tied up...
2k words
4.49
46.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was feeling down. He was 2 months into his college experience, and had very little to show for it. His grades were fine, but he had a hard time talking to girls. Sam was 6'3", and out of shape. He knew he had a very big dick, but you can't exactly lead with that. His social life was a bust. He had decided to stay at the local college, while all his friends went off to the bigger schools. He still lived with his parents, and was becoming increasingly frustrated with that decision. It was nice to save money on rent, but he felt like the dorm life was part of the college experience, and he was missing out.

Sam had fallen into a boring routine. School, then work, then home late. After work, he'd study in his room. Most of the time, he'd masturbate before falling asleep. He'd watch porn on his phone, and think of the girls in his classes. Becky with the big tits. Carla with the nice ass. Occasionally, though, his mind would drift to a couple of his friends' sisters and moms. Brad's sister Jessica. Mark's mom Vanessa. But there was one that stood out. Rosemarie.

Rosemarie was Nick's mom. Nick was half-Mexican, and Rosemarie was that half. She was in her early 40s, and recently divorced. Nick was one of Sam's best friends, and he spent a lot of time around Rosemarie. She had a great body, and Sam could swear he caught her teasing him with it, once or twice. She would conveniently have to bend over in front of him, while wearing her tightest jeans. Or stretch her back, pushing her big tits out. Sam looked, every time. Nick caught him, occasionally, and would cuss at him, or punch him in the shoulder.

Since the divorce, Rosemarie had started dating again. Nick was an only child, so when he went off to college, Rosemarie had the house to herself. She was entertaining company, and occasionally entertaining male company. Nick would text Sam about it, complaining. Saying that he didn't want his mom on dating apps. He didn't want to think about her having sex. Sam would never tell Nick, but he felt the opposite way. He liked to think about Rosemarie having sex. She was a little chubby, but very curvy. A juicy ass. Huge natural tits. Had to be DD or E. She was only 5'1", so Sam always had to look down. It gave him an excuse to look down her shirt, if she was showing cleavage.

Because Sam was so close to Nick and Rosemarie, they had all agreed that Sam would look in on her from time to time, since Rosemarie was now living alone. He had already popped by a few times. Fixed a couple small things. She thanked him, and gave him a big hug. Sam always had to break the hugs a little early, because he could start to feel blood rushing to his dick.

It was 6pm, and Sam decided to pop by Rosemarie's house. It had been a couple of weeks, and he wanted to make it over there semi-regularly. He walked up to a mostly dark house. One light on, upstairs. He had stopped knocking in middle school, just as Nick didn't knock when he came to Sam's. Sam walked in, to find an empty downstairs. He looked around a bit. Found that the trash needed emptied, and took care of it. The upstairs was pretty quiet, so he assumed maybe Rosemarie was taking a nap or reading a book, and he didn't plan on bothering her. But after the trash, there wasn't much else to do, so he figured he'd go on up and ask if she had anything in mind.

When Sam got to the top of the stairs, Rosemarie's bedroom door was open. He lightly walked to the doorway, planning to knock and announce his presence. Instead, he stopped in his tracks. On the bed was Rosemarie. Nude, except for some bondage devices. She was blindfolded, gagged, and basically hogtied. She was wearing a device that locked her knees to her elbows. Her naked ass was in the air, and her shaved pussy was on full display. Sam was speechless.

Sam quietly walked over to the night stand, where Rosemarie's phone was. He picked it up and started reading text messages that were open. She was texting some guy named Ron. Ron was supposed to come over for dinner at 5:30. She said she had a surprise for him. The problem for Rosemarie was that she put herself in the restraints, but the key was just out of her reach. Then Ron texted around 5:45 to tell her he couldn't make it. Sam put this together in his head. She had been in these restraints for 45 minutes, didn't know Ron was standing her up, and had no way out. Sam would never believe he'd be so bold, but his dick got an idea, before his brain could disagree.

Sam first took a few pictures with his phone. This was all going in the spank bank, for later. Then he climbed onto the bed. When Rosemarie felt the bed move, she knew she wasn't alone. She started to cuss Ron out for being late, but the ball gag in her mouth made it hard. Sam reached out, hands shaking, and started to rub and squeeze Rosemarie's juicy ass. Then he decided to commit. He leaned forward, and started to eat her smooth pussy.

Rosemarie's complaints vanished, and she started to moan. Sam had had a single girlfriend in high school, Michelle. Michelle gave him a couple of unenthusiastic blowjobs, a few handjobs, and let him fuck her twice. But Michelle loved Sam's tongue. Selfish as she was, she'd let him eat her out almost daily. So Sam was well-practiced. And he devoted all of that knowledge and enthusiasm into Rosemarie's pussy. Before long, he had her cumming, multiple times.

By now, Sam's cock was rock hard, and aching for some attention. So he got undressed, and lined his 9 ½ inch dick up with Rosemarie's soaking wet pussy. He pushed in slowly. But Rosemarie wasn't as tight as Michelle, and she was dripping wet. Sam was able to push all the way in, and started using long, slow strokes. He was gradually picking up speed, until he was pounding away at his friend's mom. She came more than once, and Sam felt his own load building up. He knew he should pull out, but didn't care. He pushed as deep as he could and emptied his balls into Rosemarie.

Sam hadn't cum in days, and the load he drove into Rosemarie was huge. It had been years since she let any man cum inside her, and the feeling of hot cum filling her up was enough to send Rosemarie into a massive orgasm. When both their orgasms subsided, Sam slowly pulled out of Rosemarie. Cum leaked out of her, dripping onto the bed. Sam was still hard as a rock. Not surprising. He was not quite 19, and he and Michelle had broken up over 2 years ago. He was ready for another round.

With his hard cock covered in cum from himself and his friend's mom, Sam lined his thick cock up with Rosemarie's asshole. She didn't suspect another round, and especially didn't suspect anal. When Sam started pushing into her tight ass, Rosemarie objected. But the ball gag muffled everything. Sam chose to ignore the objections, and continued to slowly push into her ass. He had never done anal before, but it was high on his priority list. He figured it was now or never.

Sam was now pushing into the tightest thing he'd ever felt. Rosemarie's ass felt amazing. He took his time, savoring the feeling, and taking a couple more pictures with his phone. She was still unhappy, but her objections had quieted down. When Sam got half of his 9 ½ inches into her, he backed out, and started slowly thrusting. With each thrust, he pushed another half inch into Rosemarie. She started making noise again. But this time, the pain sounded an awful lot like there was pleasure mixed in. After a little bit, Sam was now buried entirely in her. He started thrusting a little faster, as he was working toward his second orgasm. Rosemarie started to moan loudly, really getting into it.

Before long, Sam was pounding Rosemarie's ass as hard as he'd pounded her pussy. He was holding back his cum, trying to savor his only chance at anal. Finally, the pressure in his balls couldn't be stopped. He thrust his cock deep into Rosemarie's asshole and pumped it full of hot cum. Despite herself, Rosemarie came again. She had lost track of the number of her orgasms. When he was sure every drop was emptied from his dick, Sam slowly pulled out. Another cascade of cum leaked out of Rosemarie, and onto the bed.

Sam was finally soft, but wanted more. He moved higher on the bed, and removed Rosemarie's ball gag. She gasped for air, slightly, her orgasms still fresh in her mind. "Ron, you fucking asshole!" She said, while smiling. "I don't let anyone cum in me. And nobody's been in my ass in 20 years!" Instead of responding, Sam put his dick to her lips. It was covered in his cum, and hers. "I'm not gonna suck that. It was just in my ass." But Sam persisted. She was still hogtied, and in no position to argue.

Sam rubbed his cock on Rosemarie's lips, while she talked. Finally, she opened her mouth and started sucking. She obediently cleaned his cock. She sucked and licked every inch of it. She sucked his balls, when he put them in her mouth. Slowly, Sam's cock came back to life. He rolled Rosemarie onto her back, with her knees now in the air. He started fondling her huge tits. He took a minute to lean down and suck on her nipples, and also grab some more photos. He returned his now-hard cock to Rosemarie's mouth.

Rosemarie was a cock sucking expert. She had technique and enthusiasm. Her jaw was sore, from the ball gag, but that barely slowed her down. Sam scooted her up, to a sitting position, with her head against the headboard. He decided to fuck her face. He had seen it in porn, and he wanted to try it. He pushed more of his length into Rosemarie's mouth. Eventually, he hit a barrier. But she was a well-practiced cocksucker. She opened her throat, to allow him access. When Sam pushed into her throat, he thought he was in heaven.

Sam was slowly pumping his cock into Rosemarie's throat, going so deep into her that his balls were resting on her chin. She was only struggling slightly, and was enjoying being used so thoroughly. Sam picked up speed, a little, feeling his third load of cum bubbling to the surface. He knew it would all be over soon, and Rosemarie would find out he wasn't Ron. That's when Sam had an idea. He decided to own it.

Sam pumped away at Rosemarie's throat, slowly but surely building to a third orgasm. Finally, he pushed all the way down her throat and came. Right as he did, he removed her blindfold. Since it was his third, it wasn't a huge load, but it was still pretty big. He pumped it straight down her throat. Rosemarie looked up, and their eyes met. Hers got huge, as she now knew it was her son's friend that was pumping a load of cum directly into her stomach. That it was her son's friend that had taken her ass, and made her cum too many times to count.

Sam finally pulled out, and Rosemarie gasped for air. While she was recovering, Sam unlocked all of her restraints. He got dressed and left. He was waiting for the fallout. He was waiting for Nick to fight him. But the next day he got a text from Rosemarie. She said she had something in the bedroom that he needed to look at...