Sabine At School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I howled and jerked and twisted as she slapped my pussy again. Once more her hand and fingers teased me. Then another slap, making me scream and twist. Her hand back on my pussy, teasing so gently, then another slap. My tears flowing out now, streaming down my cheeks, wetting my pillow.

Melanie teased me longer, getting me to lift my hips and listening to me moan through my panties. Then she ended by giving me a flurry of smacks right on my lips, listening to me screech and howl. My body squirmed, trying to get away, but I couldn't, I had to let her slap me.

"Enough, darling?"

I was panting, almost choking on my panties. My eyes were blurred and unseeing. I felt her move. Then I felt her mouth on my pussy. Melanie licked and sucked my hot, red pussy until I exploded in another gut wrenching orgasm, finally slumping back, panting and almost passed out from the sensations of pain and pleasure. She tugged my panties out of my mouth and left me gasping. I saw her shape move away. She came back and wiped my face with a wet washcloth and then undid all the cuffs. She helped me sit up and held me, stroking my back and hair, kissing me.

"Was it nice, darling?''

"Y-y-yes."

"Would you want to do it again, sometime?"

"Y-y-yes."

She slipped a hand between my legs watching my face. When she touched me I jerked and breath hissed out of my mouth.

"Tender?"

I buried my face in her shoulder, shaking.

"Yes, it hurts."

"It will feel better soon, darling. Trust me."

"Melanie, how do you know all these things?"

"The Internet, darling, remember?"

I held her and she me for a long time, her hands stroking my body, my mind reliving everything she had done to me, finding most of it erotic. I finally shook myself.

"Melanie, I need to shower, I stink."

She smiled at me.

"You never smell bad to me, darling, but go ahead and shower."

She let me up, patting my bare ass and watched me walk to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed up, my hair and body, wincing as I washed my pussy. I finally got the nerve to look at it. It was swollen, my lips puffy and red. It looked inflamed and felt so warm.

I dried off and brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth vigorously, remembering sucking the dildo that had been up my ass. I looked for my robe and nightgown, but they were not in the bathroom so I ended up walking back into the room naked.

Melanie was in her bed and she called to me. I walked up.

"Yes, Melanie."

In the light shining through our window from the moon, I saw her lift up the bedclothes.

"Come to bed, darling."

I crawled into her bed, naked, and she held me and stroked my body until I fell asleep.

12