Sabine's Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can put the tip in."

He laughed, got up and went to the door, locked it. He came back and looked her up and down. He unzipped and took out his cock. It was a little bigger than average and looked really hard. He put it at her hole, rested it there, eased the tip inside her. Sabine gasped. She looked down at herself and him.

"You want more of this, don't you? You want me to stuff the whole hard length of it inside you. You want to feel my balls hit your ass, Sabine. You want to feel me pumping my cock in and out of your tight cunt, don't you?"

"No, just the tip..."

"Ah, but I want to feel all of my cock inside you, Sabine. Feel the hot wet tunnel of you around me cock. You want that too, right? You want me to push it all in, don't you?"

He laughed, pushed her head up so she was looking at him.

"I'm going to stick it in you right up to my balls, Sabine. Then I'm going to leave it buried inside you and rub your clit. See if you can keep from fucking when you get hot. I won't fuck you, but I'll let you fuck me, Sabine."

Sabine felt the length of him sliding into her, felt his finger at her clit, felt him start rubbing her clit. She bit her lip. She grasped his shoulders and closed her eyes, whimpering softly. Her hips jerked. He chuckled. He kept rubbing her and Sabine moaned, hips jerked again. And then she started working them, faster and faster. Pushing her hips forward and back. She felt his cock sliding in and out.

"God, you'll pull out won't you, please..."

"Nope, if you don't want me to cum, stop moving"

But she couldn't stop as long as he rubbed her clit. She was moving faster and faster, beginning to pant...

"Suck my nipples, God, suck them, suck them!"

He bent over and took a nipple into his mouth. Sabine stiffened and began bucking again, back and forth, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her. The she felt him seem to get harder than ever and then...

He began spurting into her, sperm shooting into her unprotected pussy. He hadn't lasted long but he came so much! She could feel it oozing out around his cock, trickling down her ass. And then he pulled out. A long line of cum oozed out of her used hole and he picked up his camera and took a picture of her, naked, oozing cum, nipples hard, pussy slightly swollen and open, red. He took several pictures of her like that.

"I knew you would fuck, Sabine, I just knew it."

"Oh God, what if I get pregnant?"

"Not my problem Sabine. You were the one fucking, not me. All I did was put it all in you."

"You're kind of asshole."

"Yeah, well, I have a Dr. friend. I'll take you to him tomorrow. You can get a morning after pill and some birth control. But you know that birth control won't be effective for a month, Sabine. But you should know that I am going to be fucking you every day, bare back. I'm going to blow more cum inside you, empty my balls in you. Every fucking day, Sabine. But for now, just get down on your knees and open your mouth. My cock needs to get cleaned off."

Sabine shook her head no. He just smirked at her. Then he grasped her shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

"Open up. Open up or I'll have to pinch your nostrils closed. Then you'll open it."

Sabine closed her eyes after looking at his cock, still out of his pants, still partly erect. She opened her mouth and he stuck his cock in it.

"Suck me clean Sabine, use that tongue too."

And she did. When he felt he was clean enough he let her up and told her to get dressed. Sabine went out but instead of lunch she got a toothbrush and tooth paste to clean her mouth. She had not liked the taste.

Sabine was left alone for the afternoon, but she had expected the guy to come back to her station at the afternoon break. She was both disappointed and relieved. But after work, on the way to the car pool van, she met the four of them. When the got to the van, the guy who had pushed her buttons during the day asked for the keys, that he would drive so the others could see her better.

At the side of the van...

"Sabine, take off your clothes."

She was kind of surprised, but not really. She looked both ways, seeing no one. She stepped back to the side door of the van. And she stripped. It didn't take long, she only had shoes, blouse and slacks. She had been carrying her suit jacket. Not until she was naked was the van unlocked. Everyone got in, the other three in the back with her. The guy from earlier was driving. But he said something that really got to her...

"I fucked her over lunch, actually she fucked me. Bare back. I dumped a load inside her. She'll tell you she didn't like it, but she was really humping her ass on my cock."

They all laughed.

"Spread your legs Sabine, so they can see your cunt, your used cunt."

She was pretty humiliated but she spread her legs, feeling her face getting warm again.

"I'm going to take her home tonight, probably fuck her again."

Sabine's face got hotter. She was sitting with her legs wide open, three guys staring at her pussy and tits, the other one telling them what he had done to her earlier in the day.

"Oh, and she cleaned my cock off after I shot inside her. Kneeling naked in my office, sucking cock like a good little girl."

Sabine was really blushing now, but she still didn't close her legs. The three guys in the back with her were taking pictures of her naked like crazy. She sort of minded that, but it also turned her on quite a bit. They must have taken over two hundred of them on the drives to their homes. When the last one was dropped off the driver, Josh said to her...

"Get up here, turn to face me and spread. I want to look at your cunt some more, bitch."

The very casual way that he talked to her was humiliating but also a turn on. Like he expected her to obey without question. She had liked how he told her to strip in the parking garage, basically in the open. Like she wouldn't tell him no. Actually, that turned her on also. Undressing, the possibility of someone walking by, ending up bare ass, one of the guys holding her clothes. God, they could have just left her there, naked! And by now, they guys had seen her naked so much, it didn't really get to her embarrassment-wise, just opening her legs embarrassed her. But she did really feel the humiliation.

They got to his place and he let her put on her slacks and blouse to go in. He had her order pizza for delivery. They sat around and talked, he didn't tell her to strip, which was a big surprise. But...

When the pizza arrived, a guy delivering Josh paid for it. Then...

"Do you want to see her naked?"

"Oh, no, please...

The pizza guy grinned. Josh looked at him, smiling, turned to Sabine and smirked. One word...

"Strip."

Sabine was standing in the small kitchen of his apartment. She felt her face heating up. She looked at Josh, then the pizza guy. She slipped off her shoes. Then she began to unbutton her blouse. As she did that, the pizza guy realized that she was really going to do it. And she did. The blouse off, no bra, Josh taking it from her. She undid her slacks and slid them down, not looking at the pizza guy, embarrassed and excited. She got them over her feet and Josh took them from her also. He smirked at her. He walked away with her clothes. She just stood there, dumbly. Josh came back.

"Get your ass up on the table and spread your legs for him."

Sabine hesitantly walked to the table and sat on it, but she didn't open her legs.

"Spread Sabine."

She closed her eyes and then opened them, looked at the pizza guy and her legs opened wide.

"Got a cell phone?"

"Yeah."

"Want some pictures of her? Go ahead. Show them around at work if you want. Her name is Sabine Johnson. When you get enough of her front, she'll show you her ass if you want some of that too. She doesn't mind."

Actually, Sabine did mind, she didn't want everyone in the world to have naked pictures of her, but it also turned her on to be displayed as she was and to know that that man could show her to anyone he wanted. He finally left, grinning, Sabine still on the table, legs wide open, tits in plain sight along with her pussy.

They ate, Sabine still naked. This was becoming sort of normal for her by now. Then he took her in the bathroom and shaved her pussy, completely bare, no hair at all. He brought her into the bedroom, she was thinking he was going to fuck her again, she didn't really want to do that, but he just got out a tshirt, handed it to her.

"Put it on."

The tshirt was maybe three inches below her pussy at most. Her nipples were so hard they were totally visible. Josh told her to go and get in the van and he drove them to Best Buy. He had her come in the store with him and went to the camera department where he purchased a video camera. As he was waiting for the man to ring up the item he said to him...

"Want to see her?"

Sabine's stomach flipped. She just stood there, closing her eyes.

"What?"

"Do you want to see her? She's got nothing on under the tshirt."

The man grinned.

"Pull the tshirt up over your tits."

Sabine, for multiple reasons didn't want to, but for one she did, maybe more than one. Mostly she wanted to do it for the humiliation she felt, something that she got aroused over. Being told to expose herself to anyone Josh wanted her to, well it just flat out did it for her.

She opened her eyes, looked at the male clerk, grasped the bottom of the tshirt and slowly pulled it up until it was around her neck. She felt that she was blushing. Now everything was easily seen since her pubic hair was completely gone. God her nipples were hard!

"She's a good fuck too. Damn near broke my cock off earlier today."

Sabine just winced. Hearing that was a total humiliation for her. Finally the clerk finished, Josh paid and she was allowed to lower her tshirt. As she turned around there was a woman standing fairly close to her.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Sabine just kept walking she was now awfully embarrassed in addition to the humiliation she felt.

They got in the van. As Josh drove off...

"I've got a spot picked out, perfect spot Sabine. You're going to love this. Want to know why?"

"No."

"Well then, I won't tell you."

The drive was fairly long and he didn't tell her to show him anything, which sort of disappointed her, but she just looked out the window. He pulled off the road onto an overgrown track, drove down it a bit and then backed up into what looked like an unused old driveway.

"Get out, leave your shoes in the van."

Josh and Sabine were standing on the track, Josh with his new video camera.

"Give me the tshirt."

Sabine just stared at him, he couldn't really mean that. Then she shook her no.

"This is too scary for me."

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to, I just told you to do it."

"No."

Josh didn't say anything, just looked around. Then he grabbed her arm and pulled her down the track. He put his left foot on a good sized rock and pulled her over his knee, on her belly. She was over balanced, hands on the ground and feet not able to touch. She felt him pull the tshirt up over her ass, baring it and then he started to spank her bare ass.

"No, DON'T, OW, OW..."

He ignored her squealing and kept spanking. He began working the tshirt up her body until she felt it mostly around her neck. He gave her flurry of spanks until she was kicking her feet up and down, then he pulled the tshirt over her head and it slid down her arms, ending up around her wrists, she was totally bare.

Sabine's ass was hot, she was bare ass, and then she felt his finger at her pussy, worming in, sliding up, finger fucking her. After a short time she was lifting her ass up, trying to get more of it inside her. Josh chuckled.

"You're a hot ass little bitch Sabine."

He fingered her more, she kept bucking her ass up. The he pulled his finger out and wiped it on her ass.

"Stand up and take off the tshirt."

"You're an asshole!"

"Yeah, I am but you love it. Take off the tshirt."

Sabine did, it was dangling from her hand.

"Give it to me and stay here."

She handed it to him and watched as he stepped into the trees. In a bit he returned without it.

"You best remember this spot Sabine or you're going to bare ass for a long time tonight. Even on the way into my apartment."

She was pretty nervous, slightly scared and awfully turned on.

"Start walking, that way."

And Josh lifted up his camera and started taping her, naked as the day she was born, outside, no clothes even near her. Sabine swallowed, looked both ways on the track and began walking. She was getting hotter, the further she walked away from the tshirt, even if she had no idea where it was in the trees. She wondered how long he was going to make her be like this, if he was going to try to fuck her out here, if he was going to let her get the tshirt back. What else was he going to have her do? She didn't know, had no idea and she was so aroused by it it wasn't funny...

12