Sarah Goes to College

Story Info
Sarah arrives at college, and meets Brian.
1.3k words
4.1
110.4k
45

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

22 year old Sarah was happy to have been accepted to the state's cheerleading team. She had been a cheerleader since she was 6, but now at 22, she was in for the time of her life. Sarah marveled at the other girls and their abilities, and knew she had made the right decision when she worked extra hard, and put in for team captain for her high school squad. Now, her hard work and dedication had earned her a spot in the most active squad in the state.

Sarah had also heard rumors that the initiation ritual was unique. No one was saying much, but rumors were flying that everything from spanking to fucking the dean were required to make the squad. Now, however, Sarah knew differently.

It all started when she was issued her uniform. The head cheerleader had attached a note to it, saying that Sarah was to wear it all the time for the next week, and would have to do whatever the boys wearing the red and green pins said. Sarah was dubious, but knowing how hard it was to make the squad, she knew she would do what she could, to ensure she remained. So, she decided to get dressed.

The uniform was a bit risqué, being a short pleated skirt, crop top, and bright red spankie panties. There was also a sports bra included, and socks and tennis shoes. Sarah removed her shorts, tee, bra, and socks, and placed them into her gym bag. She then picked up the red spankie panties, and pulled them on over her regular panties. She then picked up the sports bra, and slipped it on over her 38C breasts, and found to her surprise, a little disk inside that seemed to fit right over her nipples. Giggling now, she pulled on the crop top, and fastened the skirt on. She gave herself a look in the mirror, fixed her makeup, and then brushed out her hair.

ZZAAPPP

Sarah yelped as a shock coursed thru her breasts. She looked around at first, thinking the shock was some stray static discharge from the carpet and socks interacting, but the shock seemed to last longer. Still confused, Sarah picked up her bag, and headed back to her dorm room.

As Sarah crossed the campus, however, a boy came up to her, and bluntly told her to come with him. Seeing the pin in his shirt, Sarah sighed, and followed along, a bit unsure what was going on.

Brian had spotted the new girl during her tryouts, and was impressed. He knew she was an energetic and flexible girl, by the way she did her splits, kicks, and jumps, and now, he was going to have a chance to see how submissive she would be. Brian led Sarah to his dorm room, where he instructed her to remain silent, and sit on the bed while he explained the rules to her.

Sarah was shocked this boy was telling her what to do, but she also had seen the note, and knew she had to obey, if she wanted to remain on the squad. Brian was cute, in a nice way too. Maybe she would humor him, she thought.

Brian explained that Sarah had been assigned to him for the semester, to both be her guide, tutor, and disciplinarian. His job was to see to it, she made the grades needed to remain on the squad. However, she would also be required to do whatever he said, or she would find herself off the squad before she could count to 3.

Sarah accepted this, so far, until Brian ordered her to lie down on her belly on his bed. Sarah hesitated, and Brian took her by her arm, and forced her down, her ass pointed to the ceiling. Sarah protested, but a quick smack to her ass, had her pausing just long enough.

Brian moved quickly, and had Sarah's wrists and ankles bound to the corners of his bed. Sarah protested again, and Brian pulled out a ring gag, and buckled it into her mouth, silencing all but her moans. Brian was having fun tormenting the helpless cheerleader, and now he decided to have some more fun.

Sarah felt Brian lifting her skirt up, exposing her panty covered ass. She squirmed and wiggled, just giving Brian a massive erection. Brian watched Sarah's movements, and knew the girl was nervous. He decided to press his luck, and began to spank Sarah's squirming ass.

"OUCH, OWWW, EEEKK, OOHH, Please stop, Brian." Sarah yelped with each swat, her ass beginning to heat up from the spanking. Her movements and wiggling just kept encouraging Brian to spank her harder and faster. Soon, Sarah was sobbing as her ass was on fire from the continued spanking.

Brian knew Sarah was ready for her humiliation now, and he was really going to give it to her. He unzipped his shorts, and pulled out his massive 8 inch cock, and began to stroke it over Sarah's panty covered ass. Sarah had, of course, heard the shorts hit the floor, and felt Brian over her, but she was unable to move now that he was straddling her, and her ass was sore from her spanking.

Brian stroked his cock harder, and soon was nearing his orgasm. He moaned and began to shoot jets of cum all over Sarah's panty covered ass. Sarah again moaned and wiggled, as she felt Brian cum, but she was helpless. Brian took time after his bliss subsided to rub his cum into Sarah's panties, leaving a dark wet spot on her panties.

Knowing Sarah was helpless to stop him he reached to her pussy, and began rubbing it over her panties. Sarah felt Brian rubbing the crotch of her panties, and despite being repulsed, her body none the less began to juice her pussy, thinking sex was on the way. Sarah began to wriggle her hips as her excitement grew, and Brian knew if he could get Sarah to cum for him, she would be his. He rubbed and kneaded her pussy faster and harder, tickling her clit, and grinding his knuckle into her visible folds. Sarah's mind was lost as she bucked and writhed in her orgasm, and Brian was pleased to spot a visible wet spot develop on the crotch of Sarah's panties.

As Sarah's mind began to clear after her orgasm, she felt utterly helpless and used. She knew Brian now had her in her power, and to prove it, he held up a remote control. Sarah was unsure what it was for, until she saw him press a button, and a shock of electricity shot into her breasts. She squealed as the pain hit her, and then sobbed as it ended. Brian then held up an egg looking thing, and told Sarah to insert it into her pussy right now. Sarah was utterly at Brian's mercy, and he knew it. He untied one of her wrists, and watched.

Sarah reached out and took the egg device, and slipped it and her hand into her panties, and worked the egg into her pussy. She felt a momentary pinch as Brian pushed a button, but then nothing. Brian then took Sarah's wrist, and retied it to the bed corner, and pressed a button on the remote. Sarah felt the egg begin to vibrate in her pussy, driving her towards another orgasm. She bucked and writhed on the bed, as the egg continued to vibrate, sending her over the top to her second and third orgasm. As her orgasm finally subsided, Brian untied the cheerleader, and ordered her to report back to her dorm room for the night. She was not to change, shower, or anything until she heard from him. Sarah nodded her understanding and left the room, but she wasn't out of Brian's control just yet. He pressed the button for her egg as she crossed the compound, and it was all she could do to keep her outside composure as another orgasm washed over her body.

Sarah knew the school year was just beginning, and Brian knew he had a new toy to play with all year. Brian thought to himself that night that Sarah was definitely going to be fun to play with this year.

(To be continued)