Sarah Goes to College Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah and Brian go to Court.
2k words
4.22
90.6k
13

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Sarah before the Court

Sarah was utterly beaten, and she knew it. Brian, her owner, had been keeping her locked in a cage at his dorm room for the last week, only letting her out to use the bathtub restroom and to fuck her pussy when he was in the mood. Otherwise, she had been left locked in the cage, forced to wear a VR helmet that had continually tormented her with training scenarios and humiliating rewards and punishments.

Today, however, Brian had changed the routine. After he and Sarah had showered, Brian surprised Sarah by clipping a leash to her collar, and leading her out the dorm room door. She was utterly mortified as she was forced to crawl along beside him. Sarah couldn't walk normally, since Brian had sealed her into the humiliating Dalmatian colored bitchsuit. It was bad enough to be forced to crawl, but the thing that was utterly humiliating her at the moment was the constant vibrations her pussy egg was sending thru her body. She was forced to keep moving, wiggling her hips to try to ease the sensations on her g-spot, with little success. The result the rest of the college saw was a bitchsuited puppy slave wiggling her hips and wagging her tail.

Brian had decided to take his puppy slave for a walk, both to expose her in public as well as to handle some necessary paperwork issues that Slave University had insisted upon, particularly after one incident where a family was desperately searching for their daughter following the supposed legal enslavement of that particular student. As Sarah crawled across the campus, boys and girls would stop Brian and ask to pet the puppy, which invariably led to them reaching down and rubbing her moist pussy, causing Sarah even more humiliation. Eventually, they did make it to the administration building, where Brian tied Sarah's leash to a post, before going inside.

Sarah was soon joined by another puppy slave, as soon more, as people began filing in and out of the building to take care of whatever business they had. The pet slaves all took turns trying to read each other's name plates, trying to comfort each other, and on occasion licking exposed pussies to try to ease the suffering of each one of the puppies. Sarah was shocked when one of the slaves started sniffing her crotch area. Thankfully Brian had not let anyone unzip her crotch zipper, but the thought of another forced puppy slave licking her, was too much for Sarah.

Brian meanwhile was fidgeting too. The campus security officers were deeply troubled at the disappearance of one of the cheerleaders. One of the custodial staff had observed Brian entering the locker room, and then leaving 10 minutes later. He reported the incident as a possible panty raid, but when the cheerleader disappeared his name was top on the list. Now, he was in the hot seat, trying to prove Sarah had been legally captured. The cops weren't buying his argument thought, and Brian found himself with his wrists cuffed behind his back.

Sarah saw one of the campus police officers coming out of the administration building, and eager to get his attention, she began barking and whining, trying to get him to come over. The officer looked up, and saw the Dalmatian Puppy Slave acting up, so he decided to walk over to see if this was the missing girl reported by the cheerleading squad.

He reached down, and unzipped her crotch suit, and took a swab for DNA Analysis. His hand held reader pinged that this indeed was the missing cheerleader, and the officer unleashed her from the post, and led her into the interrogation room. As soon as the muzzle had been removed, Sarah launched into a massive telling of how she had been tricked into first being fucked by Brian, followed by her encasement in the restrictive bitchsuit. The officer listened to the details, and filled out a report. However, Sarah wasn't quite off the hook just yet. The officer replaced the muzzle, and placed Sarah into a cage in the detention area. Brian was 2 cells down.

The officers had to investigate who was telling the truth and who was lying. They went to Brian's room, and found the cage, and the training equipment, as well as photos of Sarah begging to be made into a puppy slave. They also had found her search history on pet enslavement on her dorm room computer. However, they also had found evidence that the computer's memory core had been modified recently, which cast some doubt on the legalities. Deciding not to take any chances, they gathered up all the evidence, and informed the school court system they had a possible involuntary enslavement they needed help with.

After 3 days, Brian and Sarah were led into the court building in town. Sarah was still in her bitchsuit, since it was a disputed enslavement status. Brian also wasn't looking too good, as he was in a prison jumpsuit. On the bench sat three judges, whose job it was to determine the fate of both Brian and Sarah.

"Brian Carson and Sarah Owens, you both have been brought before this court, to answer and hear the verdict on the case before us, on whether the enslavement of the pet slave before us, was a legal enslavement or not. After hearing the evidence, we are ruling that the enslavement was not a legal enslavement, due to the tampering on the computer of the slave, as well as on the repeated efforts by the slave to affect release from her suit punishment."

Sarah was about to let out a yelp of joy, when she saw the judges continue.

"We are, however, not certain whether she would benefit more from her release from her current status, or if this will serve as an object lesson to her for future contact with strange individuals. Therefore, we are not ordering her release until the following school year, on the condition that she complete the current school year as a pet slave. Failure to complete the year as a pet slave under the training and care of the cheerleading squad will result in her status being permanently changed to pet slave. While enslaved, she will be required to act as the school mascot, and be expected to perform at all school functions to the full satisfaction of the head cheerleader, whom we are placing in charge of this slave."

Sarah was mortified. All her friends were now going to be seeing her as a pet slave for the rest of the year. And if she failed to measure up, she would be a pet slave for the rest of her life. Sarah sat numb as the judges handed down their punishment for Brian.

"Brian Carson, since you illegally converted a human to a pet slave for your own amusement, we find it is fitting that you will suffer the fate you were going to impose on your victim. Therefore, we rule that like your victim, you will be transformed into a pet slave. You are sentenced to life enslavement as a male pet slave. You will be fitted into your own suit, and forced to live out your life as Sarah's mate."

Sarah was just as shocked as Brian as the judge banged the gavel down, ending the case. Brian struggled as the bailiffs led him off to the fitting room, while Sarah was led to a holding cage, to await her transfer to the cheerleading dorm.

Brian was taken off by the guards to a fitting room. The guards stripped him of the prison uniform, and began cuffing him down, to prevent his escape or struggles. The guards began his punishment by bathing Brian in a hair remover, which killed off all his hair except on his head. Brian struggled as the chemicals burned out the hair and their roots, leaving him hairless. Next the guards began working his legs into the special sleeves of a bitchsuit, forcing him to fold his feet to his ass, and taking away his ability to walk except on his knees.

As the guards paused, Brian knew what was coming next. Sure enough, they tipped him forward, and began lubing up his ass. Brian tried to clench his ass tight, but the guards had the leverage, and they forced the plug end of the tail deep into his ass, before poking the end out of the suit. They then took hold of his cock, and fed it into a sleeve built into the suit for that purpose. Now, Brian's cock would resemble that of a dog's in so much as there was a bit of a pouch it would emerge from, when he was aroused.

The guards folded Brian's arms up to his shoulders, before slipping them into the arm sleeves, and sealing the suit closed. As a final humiliation, they put in the ring gag muzzle, and buckled it tight before pulling the head portion of the suit over his head and mask, effectively sealing him in until it was time to change the suit after wear and tear had taken its toll. The guards laughed as one of the female officers produced 3 pink bows, and tied them to the fake ears of the suit and one on his tail. The guards almost immediately thereafter began calling him Sissy puppy.

Brian was utterly humiliated as the guards clipped a collar and leash around his neck, and began leading him to the holding cells. He could feel the plug tail with each movement of his hips. His cock in its sleeve was in a constant state of arousal, despite his humiliation. He was, however, looking forward to having Sarah as his mate for the year. The sex they had engaged in was the most stimulating he had had so far. Thinking of her tight folds taking his cock again, made his cock swell in anticipation, which drew laughs from the guards.

Having suited Brian, the guards took him to the holding cell where Sarah was, and pushed him in. They also made a change to Sarah's suit, unzipping the crotch zipper, exposing her dripping pussy for all to see. Laughing, they closed the cell, while Brian and Sarah circled each other, trying to prevent the other from crawling on their back. Sarah could plainly see Brian's erect cock and knew he could see her exposed pussy. Both circled the cage area, eyeing each other with a mix of fear and curiosity.

Meanwhile, across the campus at the gym, the cheerleaders were breaking from their practice, when the head cheerleader Jennifer was called to the side by the coach. After some brief discussions, Jennifer returned to the girls, and informed them they were getting 2 mascots in an apparent court ruling. One male and one female puppy slave. The girls instantly went into discussions as to how to use the slaves, unaware of who they were getting. It was suggested that the mascots be forced to mate at each game, or perform some tricks for the amusement of the crowds. Jennifer finally decided to have a mating frame built, as well as some trap mechanisms that would catch the puppies if they were unaware of their surroundings. This pleased the rest of the squad, so Jennifer had the squad get to work on some trap devices, while she went to pick up the mascots and move them to their new home in the gym's kennel.

The slave college gym had a kennel facility for the human slave pets for the simple reason that not all of the students or staff could keep their pet slaves with them at all times. As the semester rolled on as well, some of the athletic students were converted after bets with their teammates or by probationary deals with coaches that the students were likely to violate. One time, the entire girls swim team had been converted after promising to bring home a win against a supposedly wimpy team. When they lost, each girl was summarily forced into a bitchsuit for the rest of her life. At Slave University, there is no tolerance for bets made out of stupidity or ego.

(to be continued....Next chapter, Sarah and Brian's first game)