Sarah Goes to College Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah gets fucked, a new 'puppy slave' is voted on.
971 words
4.4
70.5k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Sarah gets her pussy Stuffed

Sarah squirmed as best she could in the restraining mating frame. Her arms and legs were trapped within the restraining bitchsuit she had been forced into by Brian one month ago. Now, her limbs were further restrained by the mating frame, clamped within the restraints that held her exposed and vulnerable to the gathering crowd behind her.

The frame also held Brian and Maurine, both also trapped within the confines of their own bitchsuits. They however were having a normal fucking session, albeit forced, since neither could really protest their condition. Brian actually seemed to be enjoying it, despite a paddle that was smacking his ass every few seconds, forcing him to plunge his cock deeper into Maurine's pussy. Both of them were panting and yelping as they fucked themselves silly. Sarah however, was to suffer a more humiliating experience, as the cheerleaders sold tickets for fuck sessions with her.

Men and a few women were buying the tickets in droves, and the cheerleaders knew they were likely to reach their goal of $2000, with each ticket being sold at $10. The math worked out to 200 tickets being sold that night. So far, the sales had reached 10 in the first 2 minutes, and the line was clear around the snack bar and making a serpentine path around the lobby. The first man, meanwhile, was getting ready to fuck Sarah's exposed pussy.

Sarah could feel the man settling in behind her. She heard his zipper lower, and felt his fingers probing and fondling her pussy. She wiggled her hips, in a vain attempt to deny him entry, but with a quick thrust, his cock slid deeply into her pussy, forcing her to yelp as he plunged deeply into her. Sarah and her first customer fucked for about 2 minutes, before he pulled out and shot his load on her suit. The man grinned, and gave Sarah's ass a smack as he left, causing Sarah to let out a yelp of shock and pain. She had just about recovered, when another cock plunged into her pussy, eliciting another startled yelp from Sarah.

As the line began to move forward, the crowd watched with each cock plunged into the helpless pussy of Sarah's, bringing the poor girl to a yelp with each penetration, and some panting as her body began responding to the continual fucking she was receiving. Brent and Maurine were also fucking each other, but the true performance that night belonged to Sarah.

As the second half of the game began, the cheerleaders were counting the ticket sales, and saw they had only sold 150 tickets. They began working the bleachers and stands, to try to sell some more tickets, but they only managed to get to 180 at the closing buzzer. As the total was announced to the assembled crowd, a cheer went up from them, since they knew another puppy slave was going to be joining the kennels.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our cheerleaders have sold 180 tickets for the fuck session with our puppy Missy. That is 20 short of the required amount needed for their goal of $2000. Therefore, we are going to have a vote, to see which of our cheerleaders, is going to be suited next. Girls, you know the rules. Strip, and stand at the end of the gym, and be prepared for inspection."

The announcer watched as the girls all removed their uniforms, placing them neatly beside their post, and had their hands tied behind their backs behind the poles. They were now helpless and fidgeting, knowing what was to come next.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for you to make your selections for which girl you would like to see suited next. Feel free to explore and feel each of the girls, and when you are ready to cast your vote, press your thumb against the reader next to the girl's post. Enjoy yourselves, folks."

Sarah, Maurine, and Brian had heard the announcement out in the lobby, as had most of the men waiting to plunge into Sarah's pussy. So far, she had been fucked by at least 30 men, and licked at by another 30 women. One woman had even whispered that she wished she could join Sarah in suited life, which caused Sarah to yelp in surprise. As the crowd thinned however, to go vote, the three puppy slaves were left to their own thoughts, as to who would be the new puppy to meet them in the kennels that night.

Sarah's pussy was raw with the amount of cocks that had been forced into her, many without lube or adequate preparation, making her pussy hurt. She was glad there had been some security to watch the crowd, however. Some of the men had tried to gang fuck her which was not allowed due to the limitations on breathing the bitchsuits had imposed on all the puppy slaves. It was deemed a risk, given that swallowing was impossible with the ring gag in place. The guards had explained this and still were forced to issue warnings and fines to the men who had tried.

The cheerleaders in the gym, were also turning beat red with embarrassment as the whole gym crowd had come down and were busy squeezing breasts and thighs, and were fingering pussies, making each of the girls squirm and cream, as they were all brought to orgasm after orgasm. Each girl could also hear the electronic beep as votes were entered on frames, bringing girls to worry about how many votes they had received. As the last votes were entered, the announcer spoke up.

"Well, it looks like we have a winner, or should it be looser? HAHA, ok folks, our next puppy slave is....."

(To be continued)