Sex Shop Slut: Fucking My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me." Charlotte said with a smile.

I just watched in amazing as she squirted shower gel onto her hands, then her hands moved and pressed against my big, firm tits.

My entire body felt like it was quivering as this beautiful woman rubbed the shower gel over my naked body.

I wonder what Father Daniel's would think about this, I thought and actually laughed in my head.

Two young women showering naked, I bet most men would love that.

Charlotte seemed to spend a lot of time washing my tits. I guess, since she had smaller, but perky tits, she enjoyed playing with a big pair. To be fair, it felt great. Almost soothing as she rubbed them.

Her thumbs would cross over my nipples and my body would give of a shake of pleasure.

After that, it was my turn. I put shower gel into my hand and began to rub it all over her small, tanned body. I could feel how toned she was. Every second my hands were touching her skin, I felt myself getting hotter and hotter.

I was staring at her chest, my hands lightly grazing her stomach as I looked up and saw her staring at me.

Without a second to lose, Charlotte leant in and kissed me. A soft, sensual kiss. And I happily kissed her back.

Our soapy, wet bodies pressed together as she held me close. Our tongues intertwined and I felt myself lean back against the glass wall of the shower. My bare ass pressed against it as Charlotte pressed herself against me.

"Mmm." I moaned into her mouth as we passionately made out.

I even curved one leg around her and felt my soaked pussy graze against her thigh.

"Oooh god." I moaned at the slight touch on my throbbing clit.

Our soapy bodies kept rubbing against each other, steam pouring off of us. Without even meaning to, I found myself grinding my pussy against her leg.

"Oh god... Charlotte." I moaned into her mouth as I used her thigh for my pleasure.

"Yes... fuck, we should stop." Charlotte quickly said and stepped back.

What did I do wrong? Should I not have rubbed myself against her?

"Don't worry," Charlotte told me, she must've picked up on my worry, "we just have to wait for Mistress and Master."

"Oh, right," I said with a sigh of relief, "Yeah, good thinking."

We finished off our shower and stepped out of the bathroom in just our towels.

That, was where I first saw Mr Unsworth.

He was gorgeous. If you could design a handsome, older man, it would've been him.

Dressed in a suit that tightly hugged his clearly muscular body. He had short black hair with a few greys which just made him seem more sophisticated. And a short but well trimmed beard. My legs felt weak just looking at him.

"Well, you must be our new pet?" He said and extended a hand.

In my complete awe of this man, it took me a few seconds to register and eventually stick my hand out to meet his.

"Y-yes, sorry. I'm Zara." I stuttered back.

He raised my hand and kissed the back of it politely.

Ooooh god! I felt my already soaked pussy get even wetter.

"About time you two came out," Mrs Unsworth said coming up the stairs, "I hope you didn't have too much fun without us?"

"No Mistress," Charlotte said with a happy smile, "we were just getting ready."

"I've got to say darling," Mr Unsworth said and turned to his wife, "You do attract to most beautiful women."

I could feel my cheeks burn red from his compliment.

I'm actually about to have sex with his beautiful man! And in my ass no less!

Thinking that, I felt my ass clench around the plug.

"Little Zara here has to get to mass for midday, so should we get started?" Mrs Unsworth asked.

"Definitely." He husband replied.

I followed behind all three of them back into the room that Mrs Unsworth fucked me in the night before.

Once I entered, the door was closed and we all stood in a sort of square.

"Pet Charlotte, you undress my husband," Mrs Unsworth ordered, "Pet Zara, you come and please me as she gets him ready."

"Yes, Mistress." We both said in unison.

Charlotte walked over and started to take off Mr Unsworth's tie and blazer, whilst I went to Mrs Unsworth who just had on a robe.

Once that I was off, I got lost staring at her beautiful body once again.

"On your knees, my pet." She ordered gently.

Gladly!

I lowered myself in front of her. On my knees, just like I would be at church later that day, but this time, I was going to taste a delicious pussy.

She spread her legs slightly and I got a good view of her smooth, already slightly wet pussy.

Not needing any instructions, I leant forward and pressed my tongue against her lips.

"Mmmm." I moaned, how can a pussy taste this delicious?

I rolled my tongue up and down her, tasting every inch of her perfect pussy.

"Good girl." Mrs Unsworth whispered to me.

For a few minutes I remained on my knees, licking away until I eventually had to turn and see what Charlotte was up to.

My mouth hung open with what I saw.

Mr Unsworth and his giant fucking cock was stood right there. Charlotte gave me a smile before opening her mouth and taking him deep down her throat.

Fuuucking hell!!

It was like I was hypnotised by his cock! I loved it! Although I didn't know how it would fit in my ass.

Mrs Unsworth quickly grabbed my head and got me back to licking her pussy.

For a while, all you could hear was Charlotte bobbing up and down on his cock and me licking Mrs Unsworth's pussy.

The longer it went on, the more I wanted his cock for myself.

"Alright," Mrs Unsworth said, both Charlotte and I stopped to look up at her, "I think it's time to take Zara's last virginity."

"Finally!" I almost shouted and slapped my hand over my mouth.

I did not actually just say that!!

"Eager I see." Mr Unsworth said with a little chuckle that just made me more embarrassed.

"Husband," Mrs Unsworth said, "Go lie down."

He smiled and went to lie down, his big fucking cock pointing straight up.

"Now, pet Zara," She said and I turned my stare up to her, "God and straddle my husband, your first time might hurt, so being on top means you control the pace."

"Yes. Mistress." I replied.

This is it, I'm about to have my first anal sex. Sodomy is definitely another sin to tick off.

I got onto the bed and put my knees either side of this beautiful man, I couldn't help but stare at his perfect body, so manly, with a little bit of hair.

"Wait, let me get you ready." Mrs Unsworth said.

I watched as she poured lube and spread it around her husband's cock, then, she pulled the plug out of my ass. I gave a little yelp when it left.

Finally, Mrs Unsworth spread lube around my last, virgin hole and I felt her slip three fingers deep inside of me.

"Fuuucking hell!" I moaned as my ass stretched around her digits.

"Just wait until you have his cock in here," Mrs Unsworth said with a grin, "You'll be saying god's name then."

I'm such a bad Catholic! I thought, but I was too horny to care.

Once Mrs Unsworth's fingers left me, I grabbed onto her husband's cock and lined it up with my willing, last hole.

"Ready?" He asked me, his hands lightly landing on my thighs.

"Ready, Master." I replied.

I felt the head of his cock touch my asshole, I automatically clenched but then took a deep breath to relax.

I lowered myself a little, trying to relax my ass as I felt the pressure from his cock.

A little more... a little more... a little...

"Fuuuucckkkk!" I called out as I felt the rim of my ass stretch open and the head of his cock slip inside of me.

My instincts told me to jump up but Mrs Unsworth must've sensed it.

"Keep him in you!" She almost shouted, "Just let yourself loosen up."

I turned and saw she was sat on an arm chair, legs spread as Charlotte licked her pussy.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck that burns!!

I could feel my ass throbbing around his cock. It felt like I was being ripped open, he was so fucking thick! But I kept him in me, just waiting for the pain to die down.

I couldn't stop myself from breathing heavily low, my chest was heaving and my big tits were jiggling in front of him.

"I think you're even tighter than the other pet." Mr Unsworth said to me.

"I... fuck... thanks..." Is all I managed to pant out.

My ass was on fire, but now I had him in me, I was determined to take the whole thing. I wanted to prove to them, and myself, that I was an anal taking whore.

After a few minutes though of holding just his head inside of me, my legs started to hurt. The fire in my ass was still there, but I knew I could take more.

I let myself lower down another inch, the lube around his cock and my ass helped as I felt even little bit of his cock that had my rim wrapped around.

"Fuucking hell!" I moaned out.

I only had two inches in me, but it felt like a fucking mile!

At that stage though, I could let go of his cock and it remained in place inside of my ass. I leant forward and my hands landed on his firm pecks.

"How does it feel?" Mr Unsworth asked me.

"Big." Is what I managed to pant out.

Taking another deep breath, I slid down another inch of his pole and felt my ass grip around him. He wasn't getting any thicker, but my ass already felt totally full of cock.

I could tell though, my asshole had loosened up. The burning feeling was fading and at that moment I knew, I could take it.

Pushing out, I sat down and took another good bit of his cock into my bowels.

"Fuucking hell!" I grunted out.

"Nearly all in slut." Mr Unsworth said beneath me.

I looked down, my blonde hair slightly blocking him as I panted for air. What a site I must've been on top of him.

A small, thin, big titted 18 year old lowering her virgin ass on his giant cock.

Ince by inch I took his cock inside of me until finally... I felt my ass cheeks touch his skin and I knew I did it.

No longer was I an anal virgin. I had at least 7 inches of cock, balls deep inside of my ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" I let out a heavy moan and my legs started to tremble around him.

"Fuck that's hot!" Mrs Unsworth moaned from the side, "You're tight little asshole is stretched so wide!"

"I.... know." I panted out.

I stayed like that, just sat with him inside of me for a few minutes.

"I've got to say, this feels fucking amazing for me." Mr Unsworth said.

"Thank you... Master," I moaned, "I can't believe... you're in my ass."

Little over a month ago I was a complete virgin in every sense of the word. Now, I didn't think I had any virginities left to lose.

The burning was nearly completely gone and replaced with a full, satisfied feeling. I instinctively lifted myself up a little. Feeling the rim of my ass hold onto his shaft before sliding back down.

It was like sliding up and down a baseball bat, stretching me so perfectly.

Again, I slowly slid up, then back down. I could go up about half of his cock before forcing myself down again.

"Oh god." I moaned out, the pain was nearly all gone, all that was left was strange, overwhelming pleasure.

My knees dug into the mattress and I lifted myself a little faster and back down again. More constant, I started to ride his big, hard cock with my asshole.

"Oh god... I'm so full." I panted out.

I could feel my big tits bouncing every time I went down on his cock. My blonde hair was covered or sticking to my face as over and over I rode him.

Mr Unsworth reached around and grabbed my firm ass cheeks, guiding me up higher and faster.

"Yes.... Yes... that feels so good." I moaned.

It still felt like my little hole was being stretched, but it was a wonderful feeling that I quickly grew to love.

A bit faster, I rode him. My whole body bounced up and down, nearly taking his entire cock out and back in again. I felt my ass cheeks slap against his as I took him balls deep inside of me.

"That is fucking tight." He moaned.

"Yeah..." I panted, "You like my little Catholic asshole stretching around your fucking cock?" I moaned.

There she was, my inner slut.

SPANK!

Mr Unsworth slapped my ass and grabbed it, holding onto me and bouncing me up and down on his cock.

"That's it you little slut, take that fucking cock in your ass." He moaned.

"Oooh fuck! Yes! Fuck my arsehole!" I moaned back to him.

I turned my head and saw Charlotte fingered our Mistress as she licked her clit, the site forced an even louder moan out of me.

Then, Mr Unsworth roughly grabbed my tits and played with my stiff nipples.

"Yeeeeess! Fuck!! Yes!" I moaned.

There was no pain anymore, I was properly riding his cock with my no longer virgin asshole and fucking loving it!

The more he played with my big tits, the more I moaned.

Then, Mr Unsworth grabbed my hips and held me up, leaving just a few inches of his cock inside of me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeeaahh." I moaned, although I didn't know what he meant.

But I soon found out.

He started to thrust up and down from beneath me. I was no longer in control of the pace. He was fucking my tight ass as hard and as fast as he wanted as he held me up to take it.

"Oooohh myy fuucking god!!!" I moaned out at he destroyed my ass.

"Take that cock you fucking slut!" Mistress moaned from the side.

Mr Unsworth had some amazing stamina. His cock slid in and out of my ass as fast as possible for ages, I felt so completely stretched by him and I fucking loved it. My entire body shook with every thrust and I just let out loud, unrecognisable moans.

Suddenly, he managed to pick me up completely. I felt his cock slip from my ass and I felt a strange, empty feeling. But he quickly positioned me on my hands and knees with my ass stuck into the air and easily, he slid balls deep back into me.

"Shhiiiittt!" I moaned.

His cock was going all the way in and out of my ass, his body crashed against mine as I moaned like a whore!

My arms gave way and my face pressed against the bed as he kept fucking me.

"Yeees fuck me!" I moaned out.

I could feel his big, smooth balls hit me he was fucking me that hard.

SPANK!

"Take it you little anal whore!" Mr Unsworth moaned from behind.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like the anal whore I am for you!" I moaned back, I don't even know where the words came from, "This is your hole to use! Fucking destroy me!"

My ass was completely loosened for him now and he was easily fucking me like he would a pussy and I loved every second of it.

Then, he flipped me around so I was lay on my back with my legs in the air.

Mr Unsworth grabbed my ankles and put them onto his shoulders before I got to watch his giant cock slide into my ass again.

It looked so unnaturally stretched, but I fucking loved it!

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I kept moaning over and over.

It was like I had died and gone to sexual heaven.

"Rub your clit!" Mr Unsworth ordered as he kept fucking me.

From beneath him, pretty much bent in half, I could feel my tits bounce up and down.

"Make yourself cum with my cock in your ass!" He ordered.

I reached for my pussy, my clit was unbelievably swollen and just touching it made my entire body shake.

"Yeeeess!" I moaned.

I just stared at his god like body that was destroying my ass as I rubbed my clit. His eyes all over my body, enjoying every inch of his little Catholic slut.

"Oh god... Oh god.. I'm gonna cum soon.... Oh fuck!" I moaned out.

"Cum for me you little whore!" Mr Unsworth roared, "Cum as I fuck your little arsehole!"

"Oooh fuck! Fuuckk me Daddy! Fuck my fucking ass Daddy!!" I moaned.

I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed calling the men that took my virginity Daddy, but at that moment, it just enhanced my pleasure.

"Oh yeah," Mr Unsworth moaned back, "You like Daddy fucking your tight ass?"

"Yeeess Daddy!!" I screamed out, furiously rubbing my clit as he destroyed my back door.

"Cum for your Daddy, cum you little slut!" He ordered.

Faster and faster, he fucked me and I rubbed myself as I felt the explosion build up in my body.

"DADDY I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" I suddenly screamed out.

My entire body tensed up for a few moments and then shook uncontrollably. I could feel my pussy gushing as I rubbed my throbbing clit. My arsehole clenched around Mr Unsworth's big fucking cock and I moaned like a dirty whore!

"FUUUCK MEE I FUCKING LOVVEE ITTT!!" I moaned out.

I could feel his cock start to expand and stretch my ass more.

"I'm about to fill you with fucking cum slut!" He moaned out.

"Do it!" I moaned back, "Cum in me Daddy! Send me to fuck church with your cum leaking out of my whore asshole!" I begged, meaning every fucking word!

"Oooooh fuuucckk yeeesss!!!" Mr Unsworth grunted and I felt his cock unload inside of my bowels.

"Yeeeeess cum in me!!" I moaned back, clenching my ass more around him.

I could feel his warm, thick, delicious cum filling up my insides as he kept battering into my ass. It was amazing and I loved every second of it.

As his thrusts slowed down, I felt his cock start to go softer inside of me, but I didn't want it to end. Unfortunately for me, it did.

"Pass me the plug." He said as his semi hard cock stayed in me.

I was just in a daze, exhausted from losing my anal virginity.

As soon as I felt his cock leave my ass, I felt another pressure on my stretched hole and something go inside of me.

I expected to have the normal feeling of cum leaking out of me, but I didn't.

When I eventually managed to open my eyes and look up at both Mr and Mrs Unsworth smiling down on me, I felt a little self conscious.

"We've put a plug in your cum filled ass." Mrs Unsworth said.

"Oh, right." I replied, a bit confused.

"You're going to spend all of your mass with my cum and that plug inside of you." Mr Unsworth explained.

Oh my god, seriously?

I don't know why, but the pure naughtiness of that really turned me on more.

"Okay, I'll do it." I told them with a smile.

At some point during Mr Unsworth fucking my ass, Charlotte made Mrs Unsworth cum.

They helped me to my feet since my legs felt like jelly and I went to put on my normal good, Catholic girl clothes.

It felt strange though, I could feel the warm, thick cum inside of me. Although my ass was definitely well fucked. This thick butt plug, I could barely feel it.

All three of them were waiting at the door for me as I went to leave.

"Well, it's a shame we didn't have all day, but I hope you enjoyed your time here." Mrs Unsworth said and took my hand into hers.

"Oh yeah, I loved it." I told her, still feeling a little delirious.

"Well," Mr Unsworth said, "You're welcome back anytime."

"I will definitely take you up on that." I said with a smile.

"Oh," Charlotte joined in, "I put my number on a piece of paper in your bag, call me if you ever want to hang out."

She's actually really nice isn't she?

"I will do." I said with a smile.

Then, with a little limp in my step, I headed home.

My mum and dad were upstairs getting ready when I walked in.

"Zara, is that you?" I head my dad shout from upstairs.

"Yes, Daddy, it's me." I said.

Calling him Daddy made me just think about how an hour ago I had a big cock in my ass.

"Well get ready, we need to go soon." He told me.

I had a quick body shower, not once taking the plug out of my ass. Then I put on my normal outfit.

Plaid skirt that went to me knees, white shirt and white cotton socks that went to my thighs.

I got into the back of the car with my mum and dad in the front. Sitting down, I felt the plug go deeper into me.

"So, did you have a good time with your friend?" My mum asked.

"Oh yeah, it was great." I told them, holding in a laugh.

"Good." She said back to me.

When we got to church we were met by Father Daniels at the door shaking everyone's hand. As he shook mine and I looked at him, all I could think was, I have a huge load of cum inside of my ass right now that is being held in with a butt plug.