Sharing is Caring - A Literotica Special Event

Story Info
Enjoy these sharing-themed tales from your favorite authors!
405 words
54.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,122 Followers

From the organizer behind Literotica Legend's Day comes "Sharing is Caring", a story event centered around the popular Literotica story category Loving Wives. Here's blackrandl1958 with more:

Loving wives is an interesting place. The stories have a built-in drama that you find in no other kind of story. It began along with the site, and the original category description was, "These girls know how to please their men." The category evolved and changed, and by October, 2003, it had become, "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates." In December, 2013, the description became what it is today, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

"Sharing," and "extra-marital fun" are at the heart of the category. This is the "Sharing is Caring" mini-event. The writers here are writing stories at the heart of the category. These are not our usual stories, in that we are explicitly exploring the "sharing" theme. We wanted to write fun sharing stories, not stories where one or both partners are humiliated or debased, but just sharing and extra-marital fun with a plot, character development and, hopefully, the eroticism to match the theme of the site. We hope you enjoy "Sharing is Caring."


Below are the stories in this edition of Legend's Day. A big and special thank-you to blackrandl1958 for organizing the Legend's Day events.

A Little Variation by MattblackUK

Find a Way to My Heart by jezzaz

Finding Someone by blackrandl1958

No Risk, No Reward by sbrooks103x

Panacea by GirlintheMoon

Princesa by Bebop3

Swinging for Dummies by stev2244

The Last Ride by Todd172

The Love Shack by qhml1

The Long and Winding Road by Harddaysknight

Wesome by PiperHamlin

What Fools These Mortals Be by dtiverson


Events like these are a special thank-you to the readers who have supported Literotica authors by way of views, votes and comments (both public and private). Please be sure to vote and leave comments on stories you enjoy here in this event as well as elsewhere on Lit. More feedback encourages authors to write more wonderful stories for you to read, and connecting with authors and other readers may lead to lovely conversations and even enduring friendships (it happens!).

We at Literotica wish readers and authors all the best this holiday season and beyond!

Literotica
Literotica
2,122 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

What has happen the TTT (TX Tall Tales)? His last L post was 03/17/17 and last action was in making this listing his last Favorite, 2018. His web site has nothing new since 2015, and Contact requests go unanswered. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Impressed

There are some really impressive,EXTREMELY, well written stories here.

Nice job.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Interesting to me

I do not believe swapping or wife-sharing ever did any good for anyone. Particularly amusing are the claims that this kind of adolescent behaviour demonstrates how mature the participants are and how rock-solid their relationships when, in fact, it demonstrates precisely the opposite. I was therefore fascinated to find that all but one contributor agreed with me and even he had his protagonist flee the scene the minute he teamed up with a decent woman.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Nice set of stories

Managed to read them all and some real gems among them.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Strange.

"Sharing is Caring" is something we teach

our children. Not adults.

Some of our best writers of CWC (cheating with consequence)

now share stories with a cuckold theme.

What's next?

Cuckold writers writing BTB stories?

I've seen some good theme events here.

But this one.............sorry, no.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories