Siblings with Benefits Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,195 Followers

Before I could reply, we jumped at a knock on the door.

"Megan you awake honey?" It was Mom.

Shit! I looked at the clock; it was 7:30 on Friday morning. Mark was supposed to be up but seeing as I was out of school, I hadn't been surfacing until after nine. I had never taken my night shirt off, and Mark quickly sliding his sweatpants on got up and tossed on a t-shirt, but rather than try to make it to the bathroom went and sat in the chair at my bureau. Getting his drift I got up and went over to the door and let Mom in.

Mom had entered, and looking at Mark had nodded and said she had thought she had heard us talking. Once again my brother had demonstrated his uncanny self preservation instincts, and had picked the right move. It would have looked funny if Mom had heard us and he had run out of the room. Mom asked Mark if he would leave us alone, and after he left Mom sat down and told me that she had been thinking it had been a long time since we had spent time together.

I shrugged and agreed. As I did I felt something on my upper thigh and realized that as I was sitting here talking to my mother, my brothers cum was oozing from my pussy. Many were the times something dirty like that would turn me on, but at the moment looking at the concern on Mom's face all I felt was guilty. Mom cut into my thoughts asking if I was paying attention, and after I apologized and said I was feeling a little out of it from the accident. She asked if she should come back later, and I told her no I could sleep later.

Mom then nodded, and told me that she had talked to Dad, and he was going to call Uncle Ray this morning and ask if we could use the cabin that he owned in Vermont for a few days. If he agreed, which she was sure he would, especially after his wife had been such a bitch a few months ago, then we were going to leave tomorrow and drive up there for a week of "girl time" as she put it.

I didn't want to go! After a week of ignoring me, my brother had come to my bed and said everything was going to be okay, I didn't want to leave him for a week! Searching for an excuse I mentioned work, and Mom told me she would call my boss, who in addition to being one of my Vinnie's regulars, was also the father of one of the other cheerleaders from high school and mom knew quite well. She was going to tell him that there was a family emergency, and I needed the week out. I started to try to come up with something else, but Mom looked at me and simply said that we were going, we needed to talk and she didn't want to be rushed or interrupted.

I put my head down and told her okay. Mom had smiled, and told me that it wouldn't be so bad that she wasn't taking me as a punishment, but that her and her mom had done trips like this, and she had always wanted to take me on one. Mom's mother had died young at 55 two years before I came to live with them, I had always wished I could have met her. Mom also told me that she had a surprise for me, and wanted it to be just the two of us when she gave it to me. What could I say? By rights the woman should be ready to kick me out and she wanted to spend time with me.

I went to work and my boss told me Mom had already called him, and it was fine for me to take the time, and he hoped everything would be okay. He then asked me what happened to my head and I lied and said I fell in the basement. That night as bad as I wanted to go to Mitch's I behaved and stayed home. Mark didn't get home until two but came into my room and once again took very good care of his big sister. I have to say lying there in his arms I felt guilty about what I had done to him with Krissy. Then again, if I hadn't I wouldn't be lying here with him, and he really didn't seem unhappy as he cuddled into his big sister, and told me sweet dreams before he went to sleep.

The trip had been a good one. Mom was one of those people that you could talk to about anything. She never lost her temper, nor did she judge, unlike my father who thought of everything in black and white, Mom seemed to understand that a lot of things were grey. Of course mostly what we talked about was me and how I was feeling and what was going on with me. I wasn't really sure and told her that. I knew I had it good and should be happy but lately just seemed sad. I told Mom I really didn't see anything wrong with drinking especially since I had turned twenty one, and although I admitted I had gotten a little carried away a couple of times didn't think it was an actual problem.

Mom disagreed of course, pointing out that I would have never gotten mixed up with Jack if I hadn't been. I also wouldn't have lost my job, got kicked out of school, or wrecked my car. At that point Mom stopped lecturing and changing gears talked about guys and love. I felt a little better about this topic as it didn't involve me changing anything. I explained to her about how I wasn't comfortable and it was getting worse.

Mom surprised me by saying I just kept looking at it from the sex point of view and not the emotions. I was caught up in "cute" or "Hot" and wanted to have fun but I obviously wasn't built that way, what I needed was someone who would love me and treat me right. That when I found that special someone, who wanted to be good to me, than I would be able to be good to him in every way as well. I asked Mom how I would know?

Mom then really surprised me by telling me she'd been with a few guys before Dad, and that she'd had her share of both fun and screw ups. She said she knew Dad was the one when it came to sleeping with him. At that point I put my hand up and said that we really didn't need to get into all that, I'd take her word for it. Mom rolled her eyes and said she meant literally sleeping with someone. That when it was the right one, you fell into each other as if you were a perfect fit, and that it felt like you'd always been there, and always belonged there.

As she explained this I started thinking about my brother and I. What Mom was saying really did describe us. Mark was the only man that I could sleep with, and as much as he cared for Krissy Mark had told me several times that there were times he couldn't sleep next to her, that he still felt uncomfortable and uneasy, and that I was the only one he felt completely right with. As I thought about this Mom had asked me if I had ever slept with anyone that had made me feel that way.

I have to say I give Mom credit for being able to say it like that. Except for Jack I had never snuck guys around behind my parents and Mom accepted the fact that I'd slept with a few. At this point I'd only been with five, and that included Mark. I had been uncomfortable with all of them both during sex and afterwards. But as I thought about it something odd happened; I found myself wanting to tell my mother about Mark.

I knew it was crazy, there was no way in hell I could tell her we were having sex especially after I'd lied through my teeth after the hotel, and she had said she trusted me. Despite that, as I looked at Mom I felt like I wanted to, even to the point that I considered saying that Mark and I had never had sex, but that I felt drawn to him and was pretty sure he felt the same way. In my head I found myself trying to justify it; we had been separated for ten years, we understood each other in ways no one else could, that Mark made me feel special, even that comment he had made about me deserving the best.

Mom asked me where I was, and with a smile I told her I was just thinking of how nice it would be to meet that person. Mom smiled and then turning serious told me that I would never meet that person the way I was going. If mom had surprised me before she absolutely shocked me with her next statement. Looking me straight in the eye Mom said that guys wanted to fuck the party girls, but were only good to the good girls. Then, without realizing it, Mom twisted the knife by saying it was why she was so disappointed Mark had screwed up with Krissy. Krissy was a sweet girl would had been very good to him, and now Mom worried Mark would fall in with the type she didn't want to see me become.

The week went by surprisingly quick, and Mom didn't beat a dead horse, we did talk about me a few times, but they were short conversations and in the end I found myself wanting to do better by her, and promised I would stay away from pot and drinking, and even cut down on my time with Betty, whom Mom blamed a lot of this on. Even as I said it however I wasn't sure I could make good on it. As every night I went to bed all I wanted was a drink. Either that or my brother's arms around me, or better still both.

The cabin had a phone, however the rule was we weren't to use it all the time, and Mom told Dad not to call and harass her. On Tuesday we called and I was disappointed to find out Mark was out. I found myself instantly wondering where? He didn't work Tuesdays, but then Dad had mentioned he had started taking Tai Kwon Do because his black belt in Kenpo wasn't enough apparently. On Thursday however Mark was home and I got a chance to talk to him.

We made small talk for a couple of minutes, and I felt a little nervous. Mark had never completely forgiven me, and I was worried that the time alone would get him stewing over Krissy again. Mark made me feel better however when he said quietly;

"I miss you in my bed my beautiful sister."

Mark had said it in Latin, and I found out why as after he said goodbye; Dad, who must have been standing there came on the line and told me he missed me and hoped I was having a good time. My father and I hadn't been civil in days so that made me feel good although nowhere near as much as Mark's comment had. My little brother still wanted to be with me! I turned the phone over to Mom and sat on the couch as she talked to my father. I caught myself trying to listen and smiled when I heard Mom tell Dad that she missed him, and that he should plan on sleeping in on Sunday. Good for them.

The next day Mom gave me the surprise that she had mentioned, and to be honest I had forgotten about. We were sitting on the porch after breakfast and Mom had presented me with a small jewelry box. When I opened it I saw that it was the silver heart shaped locket that I always remembered her wearing when I was younger. The locket had contained a picture of my mother as a young girl with her mother. As I opened it I felt my eyes well up, as the locket now featured a picture of me at eleven in a pretty red dress sitting on Mom's lap her arms were around me, and we were both smiling.

I remembered that day vividly; it was the day my adoption became official. I looked up at Mom and tried to tell her that this was hers, and that I had been such a bad daughter lately that I didn't deserve it. Mom told me not to be ridiculous, and that her mother had given it to her when she turned twenty one, and she had been looking forward to giving it to me and seeing me wearing it. Taking it from me Mom held it out and I turned and pulling my hair to the side let her put it on. I turned back and hugging her promised her once again that I would do better except this time I meant it. How could I hurt this woman who had and still did so much for me?

Giving up on sleep I opened my eyes, and as I had done many times since yesterday reached up and put my hand over the locket. I had one picture of my real mother Julia, and sometimes wondered why I kept it. I hadn't seen her since that day in the social workers office and although it was explained to me when I was older by Mom, that she had done what was best for my brother and me, there was no way I could feel anything but anger towards her. No the woman in this locket was my mother and I needed to stop hurting her.

Six hours later I felt a thrill go through me, as I saw the now entering Rhode Island sign on 95 that signaled that we were only minutes from home. I looked over at Mom, and smiling thanked her for spending the week with me, and that I felt much better. Mom reached across the seat and taking my hand thanked me for coming, that she had always looked forward to having a daughter to do this with. My smile wavered a little as I once again felt that nagging sense of guilt about lying to her, and about all the things she didn't know about.

We pulled up in front of the house and Dad was waiting on the porch for us. By the time we got out of the car he had come down the stairs, and to my surprise came over and hugged me before Mom. Holding me tightly Dad whispered in my ear that he loved me and that he was sorry he had been so hard on me it was just because he cared. I let myself relax into him enjoying the first real hug I'd gotten from him in weeks and telling him I loved him to. I stepped back and smiled as he gave Mom a huge hug and kiss and then asked where Mark was.

Dad turned, and shaking his head told me he was in the backyard and had probably had lost track of time. Dad told me to go see him, and that he would get the bags. I was just getting ready to go into the backyard when Dad caught my arm, and told me to make sure that I told Mark thank you because he had worked his ass off this week. I nodded unsure of what he was talking about and followed the brick path that led behind the house.

As I opened the gate I heard banging and Mark swearing, I shook my head figuring he must be fighting with his car again. I entered the back yard and saw Mark bent over the front of my car where he appeared to be pushing something into place. I heard a pop and standing up Mark stepped back.

"Oh my god!" I cried out.

My car was fixed. The crumpled hood had been flattened and the ruined left fender was back on , and even the cracked windshield had been replaced. There were still a couple of pieces missing around the headlights but they were mounted and the completely destroyed right fender had been replaced by a new one. The red didn't quite match but it was close. Mark turned when I had shouted and smiled tiredly at me.

"Guess I finished just in time."

I ran over and threw myself into his arms. Mark caught me around the waist and lifting me off my feet crushed me to him.

"I missed you!"

We had both said it at the same time then both laughed. We stayed there for a couple of minutes, Mark was dirty, and smelled like oil, but I couldn't care less it just felt good to be in his arms again. Mark put me down and pulling away looked at the car and shrugged saying it wasn't perfect but a little paint would help. I thanked him and hugged him again, as with Mom I felt that twinge of guilt. I had cost Mark a chance to be back with the girl he loved, and he had responded by spending all week fixing the car I had wrecked by being stupid.

The four of us went out to lunch, and when we came back I was disappointed to find out that Mark had to work tonight. I asked him if he could get out of it, but he shook his head and said that he needed the money plus Mitch wasn't around, and he couldn't leave Cynthia alone on a weekend night. I pouted a little bit but knew he had to go and there was no way I would go hang out with him tonight, after spending a week telling Mom I would do better.

The night dragged as I watched the clock waiting for Mark to get home. Usually on a Saturday it wouldn't be until one am. Well it's not like I had been sleeping or anything. Around eleven I drew a hot bath and soaked in it. As I lied in the soapy water I started thinking of what my brother had in store for me. Not only was it his night but he had been angry at me for awhile. Picturing Mark tying me down, and forcing his huge cock into my tight little pussy from every angle ,I let my hand wander under the water and started stroking my clit. I came hard to the image me on my knees hands behind my back and Mark driving his cock in to the hilt all the while spanking my ass beet red.

The orgasm must have put me out as I suddenly awoke still in the tub, with the clock saying twelve forty five. I hopped out, and after quickly drying off went into my room where I put on Mark's favorite shade of red lipstick and the simple short black silk robe that he loved. I then went into my brother's room and after lighting his candles sat on his bed, head down, demurely awaiting my punishment.

Mark came in a few minutes after one, and as he closed and locked his door smiled down at me.

"You look good on my bed sis."

I looked up and pouted at him.

"I'm sorry I upset you sir."

I pushed my pout out further ,and batting my eyes added;

"I'm here for you to punish me as you see fit."

Mark looked at me as if he were thinking. That was enough to start getting me wet on the spot; if he had to think about it, then damn straight it would be something really hardcore. Mark stripped his shirt off, and I felt myself getting wetter as I took in his powerful chest and shoulders as well as that amazing tattoo. After kicking his boots off he told me;

"Stand up and take off the robe."

"Yes sir." I whispered and did as he said.

"Show me."

Putting my hands up over my head I slowly turned in a circle for him showing off my long legs, tight ass, and small but perfectly shaped tits. I finished and taking a chance it was what he wanted walked up to him and dropping to my knees unzipped his jeans and pulled them down.

"Good girl." Mark said quietly as he stepped out of them.

"Thank you sir."

I pulled his boxers down next, and it was everything I could do not to open wide and take that huge beautiful prick into my mouth.

"May I please sir?" I looked up at him, and using my best little girl voice continued; "Can this bad little girl make it up to you?"

"You can try." Mark told me.

"Oh thank you!"

I immediately placed my mouth over the head of his cock, and in one smooth motion took him all the way down. I moaned in pleasure at the way his enormous dick completely filled my mouth and throat. Mark moaned softly, and I was sure he had been thinking of this all week as well. I shook my head back and forth while swirling my tongue around the base of his cock before slowly pulling my head up. After removing his cock from my mouth I held it up while I dipped my head down and started tonguing his balls.

As I licked his balls I pumped his cock rapidly with my right hand jerking him off hard. Mark groaned again, and still using my hand I once again swallowed his cock and started bobbing my head rapidly up and down. My brother's thighs were already starting to tremble, and I was fine with that. I would suck him off nice and quick, swallow every drop he'd give me to take the edge off, then lie back and let him have his way with me. Mark reached down and grabbed the sides of my face. I prepared myself for him to hold my head still and start fucking my face, but instead he pulled my mouth from him and then grabbing my shoulders lifted me to my feet to face him.

"Like you deserve to taste it." He told me.

"I'm sorry sir I... ow!!!" I cried out as Mark spun me around, and grabbing my right wrist bent my arm up behind my back in a submission hold. I groaned at the pain in my shoulder as he pushed me over to his bed. When we reached it, he let go of my arm and pushed me onto the bed grabbing my hips, he half lifted half tossed me up so I was laying full length on my stomach. Crawling up over me Mark grabbed a fistful of my hair hard enough to make me wince.

Lifting my head up Mark hissed in my ear;

"You were a very bad girl weren't you Megan?"

"Yes sir."

"You betrayed me didn't you?"

"Yes." I gasped as he pulled harder on my hair.

"You're a lying fucking whore Megan, and you're going to be punished for it aren't you?"

"Whatever you see fit master." I whispered as both my eyes and pussy began to water.

"Well for starters for the next two weeks every night is my night, you don't have the right to control me do you?"

"No sir."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,195 Followers