Siblings with Benefits Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers

"Mark please stop yelling! If the bouncers come in they..."

"They'll nothing!" Mark snapped. "They're scared shitless of me!"

Mark suddenly took a deep breath, and after letting it out, gave me that nasty smirk that several years ago I had learned was not entirely his.

"Well you know the old expression, if it walks, talks and quacks like a duck it must be a fucking duck right?"

Drunk and off his medication. How the hell was I going to get him out of here? Mark was a fight waiting to happen in this state, and in this club he could get in a lot of trouble. I suddenly remembered Hawk down there waiting for me. As my mind spun I stalled asking;

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Why you of course." Mark said smiling pleasantly as if he were suddenly happy about something.

"Umm, yeah okay Mark. Listen you're right and I need to get my shit together. Why don't you go and I'll call you when I get off in a couple of hours and we'll go back to your place and talk about me getting help and you talking your pills okay?"

"Nope," Mark said shaking his head. "I'm not going anywhere until I get what I paid for."

As he said that Mark began to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you..." I asked.

"I paid twenty five dollars to come up here and get laid by Raven, the hottest little slut in the club!"

"No Mark, no." I said putting my hands up.

"Hey look Raven I know how it works." Mark finished unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off tossed it onto the chair next to me. "I know I have to pay you."

Reaching into his pocket Mark removed a wad of cash.

"So what is it, like a hundred?"

"Mark, we are not having sex here." I said trying to sound strong.

Mark frowned;

"Jeez what's the matter Raven am I not your type? The snotty rich women like what they see."

Mark spread his arms wide and I stared at his well muscled chest and chiseled stomach. As Mark brought his arms down he gave them a playful flex causing his biceps to bulge underneath his enormous tattoos.

"Mark you have to go."

"Not until I get what I paid for." Mark said stepping towards me.

I took a step back and Mark smiled coldly.

"Going to ring the bell sis? Go ahead; don't think I know who works here?" He reached out past me and touched the chain. "Maybe I'll ring it."

"Little brother..."

"I'll ring it and tell the bouncer that Raven is not doing her job."

"Mark please."

"Do your fucking job whore!"

Reaching out Mark grabbed the sides of my vest and with a savage yank tore it open sending the chains flying. I stepped away from him and tried to put my hands over my tits. I cried out as Mark swung his hands down and out, slapping my arms away.

"Oh what? You can show all those assholes your pretty little tits but your brother can't see them?"

I took a quick step to the side to put a little room between us. I was only dressed in the thong and boots and with a feeling of sadness realized that, for the first time, I was ashamed to be naked in front of my brother. I felt my knees hit the back of the couch and in an instant a series of images flooded my mind; visions of me on that couch, bent over, on my back, or on top of different men fucking them, sucking them. Feeling my eyes fill up with tears I put my hands up to Mark who had just undone his belt and slipped it out of his pants.

"Please Mark not here. Please."

"Oh? Would you rather fuck me on stage?" Mark grinned and snapped his fingers. "Hey how much would they pay to see a live incest show?"

Faster than I could react to, Mark's hands flew out and grabbing the barbells in my nipples gave them a hard twist. I cried out and Mark smiled;

"Damn I love these things!"

Letting go of the barbells Mark started to fondle my tits.

"Hmm tell you what Raven most of the girls out there are bigger but yours really are perfect."

I felt tears begin to flow down my cheeks and whispered;

"Oh Mark please don't make me do this here. Not with you, please."

Mark continued to play with my tits going back to the barbells but twisting them gently this time. I stood there with my hands by my side and turned my head so I couldn't see myself in the mirror.

"So do I get to suck on them Raven? I forget how this works I usually don't go with whores."

"Oh baby please no..." This time I sobbed and Mark looked up at my face,

Leaning forward he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest.

"It's okay sis." Mark said softly. "See I understand how it is. You have to do this. You need money so no worries I'm not looking for a family discount, I'll just pay like everybody else."

I sobbed into Mark's ear and pulling away from me he continued speaking;

"But that means I get to treat you like everyone else does."

With a sudden shove Mark pushed me down onto the couch, before I could move his hand blurred past my face and caught a handful of my hair. Holding it so tightly it hurt Mark unzipped his pants with his other hand and pulled out his cock. Mark was rock hard and stepping forward he whipped his cock across my face hard enough to make a slapping sound.

"Let's go Raven, it's time to do what you do best!"

"No!" I pleaded and trying to push against his stomach.

"What's the matter Raven your mouth tired? You suck too many tonight? Hey, always room for one more right?"

Mark slapped my hand away and grabbing my nipple twisted the barbell hard enough to make me cry out. As soon as my mouth opened Mark thrust his hips and shoved his cock into my mouth. I tried to pull back but Mark was still holding my hair and shoved me forward forcing me to take more of his huge cock down my throat. I held Mark's cock there unmoving tears of humiliation streaming down my cheeks.

"See I wasn't going to let you blow me, but I saw the mouthwash so I figured you were a clean little whore so why not?"

I sobbed around Mark's cock and looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"Oh for Christ's sake it's not that bad just treat me like any other John and suck me off."

I remained still and Mark gave my nipple another savage twist.

"I said do your fucking job! Do what you said you have to do slut!"

Stifling another sob I started bobbing my head up and down my brother's huge dick. Closing my eyes, I tried to see my forest but couldn't envision anything other than sitting on the sweat soaked cum stained couch while I blew my brother who was treating me like the whore that I was. I started taking Mark deeper into my mouth but was still sucking slowly hoping that maybe if he saw how upset I was that maybe he would snap out of it.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Mark snapped. "Show some pride in your work."

Grabbing my head with both hands Mark started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth. I gasped and opened wide trying not to gag as my throat was force fed over ten inches of hard dripping cock. Reaching down I grabbed his balls and started rubbing them hoping that maybe in his excited state I could get him off quick and calm him down.

"There you go Raven!" Mark whispered. "You show me why your Jack's best girl!"

I opened wider and tilted my head back slightly so that Mark couldn't go as deeply.

"Not very nice Raven."

Stepping back, Mark let go of my hair and reaching down, grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs out. I yelped in pain as I fell off the couch and landed hard on my ass. Mark immediately forced his cock into my mouth again and started fucking my face even harder than before. At this point I gave in, and putting my hands on his hips, started moving my head back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Ohhh there you go," Mark moaned softly. "That guy out there was right; you do have the hottest mouth in the club!"

Ignoring him as best I could I started sucking even harder and once again grabbed and massaged his balls. As Mark fucked my mouth I thought of what was waiting for me after this. Hawk, he might be even rougher than this and what if he wanted to fuck me in... I desperately pushed that terrifying thought out of my mind and focused on sucking my brother's throbbing cock. Mark was breathing harder and I hoped to hell he would cum soon. Once he came he was always better. Suddenly Mark stepped back his cock popping out of my mouth with a wet slurping sound.

"As good as that felt I know I only get to cum once and I can't leave without getting a piece of that hot little pussy that you've been flashing out there now can I?"

Looking up at him with tears and make up running down my face I forced myself too say;

"W...whatever you want b...baby."

"That's what I want to hear!" Mark exclaimed.

Reaching down, he grabbed my arms and hauled me up to my feet. Still holding my arms he dipped his head and started sucking on my left nipple. I wrapped my arm around his neck holding his face to it and let out a moan that I hoped sounded real. I made the mistake of looking up and seeing our reflection and quickly closed my eyes again. Mark took his hands from my shoulders. His left found my other nipple and his right slid down my stomach and into my thong where he pushed two fingers into my pussy.

"Hmm still tight." Mark muttered around my nipple. "I'm surprised with all the use it's been getting."

I held back another sob and concentrated on Mark's tongue and fingers; trying to will it to feel good. I reached down, and grabbing Mark's thick cock started to pump it. Mark moaned around my nipple and I sped my hand up. Mark's thumb found my clit and the soft moan that escaped me was a real one. Mark rotated his thumb in slow circles and I started to rock my hips into his hand. It was just my brother, I told myself it didn't matter where we were I could be okay with him I...

Mark removed his fingers and standing up, grabbed me by my shoulders spinning me around to face the couch. Giving me a shove in the back Mark forced me to bend over. I found myself facing down and quickly turned my head from the large stain that was right in front of me. Mark pulled my thong to the side and put the tip of his cock against my pussy.

"Sorry I'm not taking my pants off but I wanted to be like everyone else." He paused as he rubbed the head of his cock through the wet lips of my pussy.

"But if it's okay with you I am not going to wear a rubber, after all being your brother should get me some special treatment."

I yelped as Mark slammed his cock deep into my pussy, and with no hesitation, started fucking the shit out of me. I winced as Mark's huge dick tore into my pussy. I had been with more men than I wished to count at this point but had never had another cock as big as my brothers. I cried out as Mark reared back, removing his cock completely from my pussy, then slamming it back in, using all the power in his hips. My head almost hit the wall as I rocked forward and grabbing the couch I dug my fingers in and bit down on my lip so I wouldn't cry out as loudly as my brother continued to assault my pussy.

"Tell you what Raven." Mark gasped out as he thrust in and out of me. "This is the good thing about having a big dick; even a used up whore like you feels tight!"

"Oh, Please Mark" I moaned, "I..."

"Course you'll have to apologize to the next guy for me for stretching you out!"

Mark reached around my waist, and finding my clit with his thumb, started playing with it as he slammed the shit out of me. I groaned as he pinched my swollen clit between his fingers and began twisting it back and forth.

"Yeah I figure the guys never do anything for you so I thought maybe I'd let you cum."

I let out sound of mixed pain and pleasure as his fingers felt great on my clit but his cock was hurting me.

"Yeah like that Raven?" Mark asked. "You going to cum, you little slut?"

"Y...Yes I oh!" I yipped as Mark pinched my clit harder.

"That's right you are going to cum. You are going to cum for your brother right here in the club that you sell yourself at!"

I started to try to say something but Mark's hand grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into the dirty couch. This pushed my ass up higher and I yelped into the disgusting couch as Mark's cock plunged in even deeper. I gasped for breath as Mark held my head and continued pounding into my sore pussy. Mark's fingers however had also sped up and I found myself trying to wiggle my hips into his hand.

"Yeah you love it don't you? Going to cum nice and hard on that couch where you've had all those fucking John's, where you sucked their fucking cocks and let them fuck you. You don't have to do this whore; you do it because you love it!"

I let out a cross between a sob and a moan as despite the tears Mark's words were causing his talented fingers were perfectly playing my clit. Mark wanted me to cum while he humiliated and the pathetic fact was I couldn't fight it if I wanted too. Even as my face was being ground into a large dried sweat stain and my brother was verbally abusing me I could feel my thighs starting to tremble. I let out another scream into the couch as Mark gave my ass a hard slap and pinched my clit even harder.

"Oh you love that don't you pig?" Mark sneered. "Well I want to hear you love it!"

I held back a scream, as grabbing my hair; Mark pulled me up off the bed so that I was in a leaning position. Mark let go of my hair, and placing his hand over my left tit, held me up as he fucked me.

"Oh god!!" I yelped as he leaned back and started driving himself in even deeper as he plowed into me.

"Go ahead and say it!" Mark hissed in my ear. "Tell me what a fucking whore you are!"

"N...no" I gasped.

"Fine." Mark said and started to remove his fingers from my clit.

"No please!" I gasped, grabbing his wrist and trying to make him move his fingers; I was so close.

"Then fucking say it!" Mark snarled.

"I...I'm a fucking whore!" I moaned out. "I'm a dirty little whore! I...I let them pay me! I... Ohhhh!"

Mark's fingers had gone back to my clit and as they rubbed in hard fast circles he grabbed the barbell and twisted it roughly. I lifted my head and let out a long shuddering moan as I felt the orgasm beginning to flow through me. At that moment Mark shoved me forward into the couch again. Mark's fingers stayed on my clit pushing me over the edge as he resumed his tearing into my convulsing pussy.

"Oh yeah Raven you scream right into that nasty fucking stain! You remember who it's from whore? Was it a blow, a fuck?"

I let out a long wail of pleasure that ended in a sob as both my body and my emotions fought against each other.

"First time you came though isn't it?" Mark breathed out. "Poor Raven getting all sticky and never getting off. Less of course you play with yourself after you're done!"

I cried out again as Mark gave my clit one more twist and my hips ground wildly as if of their own will against his plunging cock. As the last of the forced orgasm flowed through me my moans turned to whimpers as the tears took over. I let myself go and just let Mark fuck me. I had another image of the pounding that awaited me downstairs and sobbed again. As bad as I felt a part of my mind was already thinking about the packet in my boot it would be enough to maybe...my thoughts were cut off by Mark somehow managing to fuck me even harder. I wailed into the couch, and then sobbed again, but this time in relief as I heard Mark let out that tell tale whimper, that any other time I found adorable, that told me he was going to finally cum.

After two more brutal pumps Mark yanked his cock from my pussy, and grabbing my hair, yanked me down onto the floor. I had expected this and turning my head, opened my mouth to receive my brother's cum. Instead, as he held my hair tightly in his fist, Mark pumped his cock with his left hand and came onto the couch. I watched as Mark released several huge spurts of cum, and as he pumped his fist one more time, it dawned on me what he was going to do.

"No please! I... ugh!" I gurgled as Mark shoved my face into the couch, and using my hair as a handle, smeared it into his hot sticky cum.

"There you go. That's a good little pig."

Mark held my face into the couch for a few more seconds until I stopped struggling and just let him rub my face into it.

"Just like a dog's nose in shit." Mark said, finally releasing my head.

I slumped down into a sitting position on the floor and started crying. Through my tears I saw Mark casually pull up his pants and zip them. Looking down at me he said;

"Oh knock it off were done. Oh wait a minute!" Mark snapped his fingers. "I forgot, let's make it official!"

Mark reached into his pocket, and taking out a hundred dollar bill, crumpled it up and threw it at me. The bill hit me in face and fell onto the floor.

"Thanks for the ride baby." Mark said in an eerily perfect imitation of my exaggerated smoky voice. "I'll be sure to tell all the guys you're the best."

I put my head into my hands and began to sob. When I looked up a minute later Mark already had his shirt and belt back on and was looking down at me. Shaking his head disgustedly he whispered;

"You could have had it all Megan, now look at you, sitting on the floor of a whorehouse, balling with cum all over your face." He snorted. "Pathetic."

"Mark..." I whimpered extending my hand out to him.

"Call me if you ever get your shit together." Mark said coldly. "Meantime go see the bartender for some blow it'll make it all better."

Turning, Mark headed for the door. I let out a noise that could only be described as a whine and as Mark reached for the door knob cried out;

"Oh Mark he's going to hurt me!!"

Mark stopped with his hand on the door, and as he paused I began sobbing uncontrollably, and trying to speak through it.

"Mark, he.. he's ... going to be rough with me and t-there might be more, and oh god Mark they hurt the other girls and they want me!!!"

I couldn't stop crying and I let out a pain wracked wail as I saw Mark put his hand on the door knob. At the sound of my cry I saw Mark's shoulders slump and he leaned his head against the wall. As I brought my sobs under control somewhat I heard him say softly;

"Leave her alone."

Mark straightened up and it looked as if he were going to turn the knob then dropping his hand he whispered;

"She's my sister."

Mark rubbed at his temple then taking a step towards me asked;

"Who's going to hurt you Megan? There's bouncers here, Wolf won't let his girls get hurt they make him money."

"It's one of his guys Mark!" I whimpered. "W...Wolf told him he could have me! Oh Mark they do whatever they want! The bouncers won't stop them." I lost the battle and started sobbing again; "Mark they gangbanged a girl last week! Made her take all of them! Oh little brother! You know I... oh they're going to rape me!"

I began balling again and after a moment of hesitation Mark got down on the floor and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Meg, no one is going to hurt you."

"But..."

"Listen to me. I worked in places like this. What we are going to do is you are going to get dressed and we are going to walk out of here. Any one says anything you say you quit. You no longer work here and if that guy sees you and tries to do anything it would be assault."

"T..they... don't care!"

Reaching up to the table Mark grabbed the box of tissues and taking a couple began to gently dab at my face.

"But Wolf does sis. He's a business man. All that is here is prostitution and drugs. He is not going to risk the cops over his guy needing to get laid they will find another girl."

"He has people at the station he gets tipped off."

Mark frowned at me then simply said.

"Megan clean up and get dressed I will walk you out of here plain and simple. Just say you quit and we go from there. I know Rick and Bob from babyhead they'll let us walk."

I paused and dropping the tissues picked up my cape and used it to wipe off my face as best I could.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers
1...45678...10