Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My..." I started but Abigail cut me off.

"Yes your brother Megan. I know, I've known your brother for years, and after I met you I knew; you have the same scent about you. I knew immediately you were brother and sister and Katrina confirmed it just by seeing the two you together. I had wondered why he had said you were a "friend" and tonight I found out."

"You..."

Once again she cut me off.

"Your lovers, and not just recently, oh no my dark prince has been breaking the laws of man even more than the rest of us hasn't he?"

I pulled my head from her shoulder and looked at her with I'm sure and expression of panic on my face. Abigail smiled and continued to speak softly;

"Never fear Megan we would never divulge such a thing, however I will ask you a question and I expect the truth."

I nodded dumbly. I could see Mark looking at us. As I looked at him he nodded. He knew that Abigail knew, and at that moment I remembered the comment she had made upstairs when we arrived; "A very special couple."

"How long has it been Megan? How long have you and your brother been lovers?"

I swallowed nervously then answered;

"Since we were teenagers."

"Ahhh," Abigail sighed again and I realized she was getting turned on; the thought that Mark and I were committing incest was working her up.

Abigail leaned closer and I felt myself start to respond as well as I caught a whiff of my pussy on her face. I noticed a lot of people were watching us. Abigail hadn't spent this time with anyone else.

"And tell me Megan," Abigail licked her lips then asked; "Were you his first?"

"Yes."

"Ohhh," Abigail sighed. "You crossed the line, you took what you wanted didn't you my little sinner? You saw the most beautiful boy you had ever seen and didn't let god's or man's laws stop you did you?"

"No my mistress." I whispered.

I felt as if this wasn't really happening. Mark and I had been fucking for close to fifteen years and no one had ever found out now...

"You broke him in didn't you Megan?" Abigail continued. "Taught him to give it to you right." She leaned back and I all but moaned when I saw the look of pure lust on her face. "You trained him Megan, taught him how to please you, and tear apart the rest didn't you?"

I nodded not trusting my voice. Abigail shook her head.

"The dark prince, a true master of women, a legend amongst us, and he was broken by his sister." Abigail let out a deep breath that was very close to a moan.

"Megan?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"Will you indulge me this evening?"

"Indulge?" I repeated.

"Yes Megan indulge, will you provide me with a thrill that even I have yet to experience?"

Was she talking about watching me with Mark? If she was where? I looked around and thought surely not here. "I don't know." I whispered.

"Megan," Abigail began. "I like you, I really do, and I have done a lot to help your career, and not just because of your brother, but because you are a beautiful, talented young woman who is still yet to come into her own." She paused and shrugged; "And I have yet to really begin to help you Megan there is so much more that I can and will do for you."

Once again Abigail's eyes locked with mine, this time however they appeared different as if there was something behind them, a glow of some sort. Trick of the light? Or more?

"Megan I know your background and I don't have to tell you that there is never something for nothing. So if need be consider this your repayment for my past and future help. Now, my little rule breaker, the seducer of her own brother, will you not indulge your mistress?"

I took a deep breath as I thought about it. She already knew, what would it matter if we proved it, and it's not like I hadn't been involved in my share of raunchy things after all look where I was at the moment. I looked at Abigail and bowing my head said softly;

"Of course my mistress."

Abigail smiled at me, and after giving me a kiss on the cheek rose and walked away without another word. I looked over at Mark who had been watching the entire time. I put my hands up and he simply shrugged and went back to talking to Katrina. I heard a moan and looking over saw Abigail sitting on the arm of the divan with her fingers in the blond's pussy while the woman eagerly buried her face between Abigail's thighs. As I watched Abigail looked over at me and winked.

I sat back and watched Abigail work the rest of the crowd, I felt nervous; what Abigail had done to my brother was proof that no one ever knew what she would do. The fact that she now wanted something from us had me wondering what, when, and where? Mark on the other hand seemed quite calm sitting up there with Katrina, either that or he was so tired he didn't care. Abigail finished with the last member; the large black man that had been excited about Mark shredding Rebecca, apparently he ranked as Abigail had sat down and allowed him to put his cock between her tits and slowly fuck them for a couple of minutes. After he had stopped, and gotten on the floor to kiss her feet, Abigail came back to the front of the room. Before she turned to us, she called Katrina over and talked quietly to her for a minute. Katrina then went and sat back down with Mark as Abigail turned to face us;

"Brothers and sisters, once again thank you for attending what has been an amazing evening. I know the night is getting away from us, however as I mentioned before there could still be one more event for this evening, if of course he is up for the challenge. With that Abigail turned to Mark;

"My dark prince, you are a legend in this place for many reasons one of which is your satyr like drive. I now ask you my brother could you give us one more show tonight?"

Mark looked exhausted, but as I watched he looked around the room realizing Abigail had put him in the corner. Knowing my brother as she did Abigail knew he could never back down from a challenge especially one in front of an entire group.

"I may need some coaxing, my Mistress," He said "But I'm sure I could give my brothers and sisters one more reason to remember this evening."

Abigail smiled.

"So you say that you can my prince? That if you mistress provides the trick you will give us one more treat?"

Mark stood up and stepping from the divan up onto the altar turned to face us. His cock was semi hard, and large even in that state. Mark raised his arms and spread them as if saying "well?"

"So be it. " Abigail said softly, and as soon as I saw the look on her face I knew what was coming.

Abigail waved her hand, and Katrina walked down from the front, and passing by the others came over to where I was sitting and extended her hand to me. I took a deep breath, then reached up and allowed her to pull me up from my seat. I trailed behind her as she led me up to the altar to stand in front of it. My brother looked dawn at me and smiled. He had that same look on his face as Abigail. This look however was enough to make me forget I was nervous and start thinking about the show we were going to put on. As I stood there staring at my brother's magnificent body my pussy began to get wet and I thought; that's better you nasty girl.

Katrina came up behind me, and reaching around me undid my robe, and stepping back pulled it from my shoulders. I felt my heart begin to pound. Obviously I wasn't ashamed of my body, hell I had spent years working in strip clubs so being naked in front of people wasn't a problem, but there was an air of expectancy building that had my skin in goose bumps. At Katrina's urging I walked directly up to the altar where I was met by the two men who had been up there before.

As I stood there each of them bent down, and wrapping their arms around my thighs lifted me up onto the altar. Mark looked at me and smiling said;

"Come here my beautiful sister."

I felt my breath catch, as I realized the two of us as well as Abigail and Katrina were the only ones who knew what that meant. I stepped up to Mark, who taking my hands pulled me to him and putting his hands on each side of face kissed me. The kiss was hard and passionate and I returned it fully as I reached up and wrapped my arms around my brother's neck. At that moment all inhibitions about this left me, and I became as excited as Abigail about this. I was going to fuck my bother in front of a room full of people who simply thought we were a couple.

As if reading my mind Abigail spoke up to the crowd;

"My brothers and sisters are they not beautiful? I am sure you have seen this woman around the club lately, and of course we all know our dark prince, but what a small world it is when I discovered that they are lovers."

I raised my leg and began rubbing it up and down Mark's leg, as I did Mark dropped one of his hands between my legs, and slipped his fingers inside my overheated pussy. I reached down as well and grabbed his cock. Mark was harder than he was when I had gotten up there but wasn't completely hard yet, but that was okay, some time in his big sisters mouth would fix that.

"So my brothers and sisters, I spoke to them and they were both more than happy to put on a show for us, I hope you enjoy this as much as I will."

With that Abigail walked over to the altar and stood to the side furthest from the crowd on my left. I noticed Katrina had come over to stand below me on my right. Mark had stopped kissing me, and bending his head began to tongue my right nipple. I moaned and started rocking my hips into his fingers.

"Oh and does our dark prince always treat his lovers so gently?" Abigail asked smirking.

Before I could react, Mark grabbed both barbells in my nipples and savagely twisted them. I cried out loudly as he had done it so hard tears came to my eyes. Without realizing I was going to do it I took my fingers and raked them down his chest and stomach. I had done it right where Abigail had, and it was my brothers turn to cry out as the dried out scratches tore open and once again started bleeding. Mark grabbed my hair and yanked my head back hard causing me to stagger and almost fall. Still holding my hair Mark spun me to the side as he did he stuck his foot out. I tripped and using my hair as a handle and my momentum. Mark spun me to the altar where I landed hard on my knees.

Mark stepped up to me, and still holding my hair grabbed his cock and started slapping it roughly against my face. I turned my head as he did and moaned as I saw the look on Abigail's face; she was showing nothing short of undisguised lust while she watched Mark's cock assault my face.

"Oh yes," She whispered softly.

Mark yanked my hair so that I was facing him and his cock was hanging in my face. Mark was still not all the way hard, but had gotten much closer to it. He paused with his cock there and looking at Abigail smirked. Abigail looked at him then at me, and after licking her lips said quietly enough so that only we could hear;

"Make your sister suck you cock."

Mark jerked my face up and I obediently opened my mouth and took his cock all the way down my throat. Mark left it there and as I shook my head back and forth I could feel it grow to its full hardness. I put my hands on his hips and started sucking him in and out rapidly. Mark moaned as I was pulling it all the way out every time, then completely deep throating him again. I started sucking faster and harder knowing there were women out there who were not only marveling at how well I sucked it, but wishing they were doing it. Right now every man wanted me and every woman wanted to be me.

That thought made me moan around my brother's cock, and as I did I heard twin moans come from Katrina and Abigail. They knew the truth, they knew that this was my brother whom I was giving this incredible blow job to and it was driving them wild.

"Grab her hair and fuck her face." Abigail commanded.

I instantly stopped moving as Mark grabbing my chin in one hand and the top of my head in the other started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth. Katrina moaned again and Abigail whispered;

"Oh look at you my prince, face fucking your sister, making her choke on that big fucking cock ohhhh"

This came out in all but a whimper, and I felt my pussy gush at the sound of it. Mark's cock was fully hard and I was feeling every inch of it as he forced it down my throat. Suddenly Jonathan's cock seemed much less impressive. I reached up and started playing with Mark's balls which got a moan out of him as well.

"Oh you dirty, dirty girl," Abigail said. "Sucking on your little brother's cock."

"Nasty" Mark whispered. "Nasty girl."

I would have smiled had I not had 10 plus inches of cock being force fed to me.

"Enough," Abigail said. "It's her turn."

Mark pulled his cock from my mouth and stepped back. I leaned back and straightening my legs out lied on my back. Mark got on his knees and lifting my legs so that they dangled over his shoulders spread my pussy open with his fingers and plunged his tongue into my pussy. I cried out as Mark's rigid tongue fucked in and out of my steaming slit.

I turned my head and saw that as we had been starting the male and female members had been paired off on the divans and were masturbating each other, the men fingering, the women stroking. I saw a couple of male initiates had been brought back in to even everything up, and also saw Billy back out there being stroked by and stroking a young boy with long blonde hair.

I cried out again, as Mark replaced his tongue with two fingers, and sliding his tongue up found my badly swollen clit. I started toying with my nipples but stopped when Katrina said;

"Surely my Mistress, we could help here."

"I agree my sister." Abigail said, in that husky lust filled voice she had been using since we had started.

Simultaneously Abigail and Katrina stripped their robes off, and placing their hands on the altar hopped up an either side of me. As soon as they had, they both kneeled and leaning over each sucked one of my nipples in their mouths. I let out a loud squeal of pleasure as looking down I saw not only my brothers beautiful face between my legs working my pussy with his tongue, but two of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen sucking on my tits.

"Oh you like that?" Abigail asked. "You like your brother sucking on your pussy?"

"I love it!" I gasped out. "I love my little brother sucking on his big sisters pussy!"

Abigail moaned around my nipple and Katrina said;

"And he loves it to! Look at the way he goes after it. That's your favorite pussy isn't my prince?"

Mark groaned into my pussy and began sucking my clit in and out of his mouth in time with the thrusting of his fingers. I started whimpering and rocking my hips faster. I arched my back pushing my nipples further into the mouths of the two incredible women that were working them with their full lips and soft tongues. I could feel my thighs shaking badly, and hoping they wouldn't care I reached around and grabbed a handful of each of their hair and pushed their faces into my tits.

"Ohh my prince," Katrina said; "Your sister is a nasty girl."

Wanting to show them how nasty I said;

"That's it little brother! You suck your sister's pussy, you make her cum in your face!"

At that moment, Mark shoved a finger from his other hand hard up into my ass. I went off like a rocket; I threw my head back and emitted a wail that rivaled Katrina's. My hips gyrated wildly into my brother's face as he continued to suck on my clit and use his fingers. Both Abigail and Katrina stopped sucking and each grabbing a barbell twisted them roughly. I screamed again and thrashed even more wildly on the altar.

After several long whimpers I slumped down against the hard wood of the altar gasping for breath. I wasn't going to get the chance to catch it however, as instantly Mark got up on his knees and grabbing my ankles, pulled my legs up in the air and plunged his huge dick into his sisters cum soaked pussy.

"Oh look at that!" Abigail moaned. "Look at him fucking his sister, ohhhh"

Abigail leaned over dangling her tits in my face. After letting out a squeal from my brothers first thrust I eagerly sucked her right nipple into my mouth. As Mark started fucking the shit out of me, I reached out and slid each of my hands between the legs of Abigail and Katrina. Both women gasped as my fingers entered their pussies. This was a first for me to be feeling two at the same time, and I marveled at how each of their hot wet pussies felt different. Abigail sat up and reaching across started fondling Katrina's nipples as Katrina started playing with hers.

As excited as I was I couldn't imagine what was going through my brother's mind; up here fucking his sister while she fondled two others. I was whimpering and moaning as much from playing with their pussies as Mark's hard cock pounding the shit out of me, and speaking of that cock Mark was beyond tired and I had no doubt he would be pounding his sisters pussy for quite some time.

Abigail leaned across me ,and after kissing Katrina said something to her. Katrina smiled wickedly and nodded. Abigail suddenly turned on her knees so that her amazing ass was facing me, her beautiful glistening bald pussy winking at me from between her lush thighs. I reached out and slipping two fingers inside got my thumb on her clit. Abigail moaned loudly but not as loud as I did when I Abigail leaned across my stomach and I felt her tongue on my clit.

People in the crowd gasped as they watched Abigail not only lick my clit, but do it with my brother's massive cock less than three inches from her face. Mark looked down and moaned at the sight of the one woman he had never managed to bed's face buried in his sister's pussy. I was trying to raise my head to see, but couldn't around Abigail's dark sweat soaked hair that was fanned across my ivory stomach.

Turns out I wouldn't have been able to watch for long, as Katrina swung one of her legs over me and straddling my shoulders, plunged her pussy directly down into my face. I gasped in surprised, but moaned in pleasure as I breathed in the musky scent of that beautiful red haired bush. Katrina reached down and spreading herself open lowered her clit onto my outstretched tongue. I let out another moan as I realized that this was the same pussy my brother had been licking not much more than an hour ago. For that matter I could only imagine how hot Katrina was, knowing that she had been sucked off by a brother and sister in the same night. I was overwhelmed with sensations; the feeling of Abigail's fingers clenching around my pussy, the taste of Katrina's pussy, as well as Mark's massive cock and Abigail's soft tongue working my pussy and clit.

Abigail's hips started pushing back into my fingers. I had to concentrate to keep my thumb on her clit moving, as well as working my tongue on Katrina's sweet little clit. Mark was fucking me so hard that he was helping me do both, as my body was rocking back and forth with his rhythm. Mark suddenly stopped fucking me, and I heard the entire crowd gasp in disbelief.

"Here by all means, watch my sister." Katrina said, and lifted herself off me allowing me to prop myself up and see what was happening between my legs.

"Ohhh. " I groaned at what I was seeing;

Mark had pulled his cock from my pussy and Abigail was stroking it.

"His sister's watching." Katrina told Abigail.

If the crowd was surprised before they were going to go into shock over what happened next; Abigail opened her mouth and pulling Mark's cock up put it in her mouth and started sucking on him. Abigail Lefay sucking cock! Not just any cock but my brother's enormous one. Mark whimpered like a teenager getting his first blowjob as he watched Abigail devour his cock. Devour was certainly the word as Abigail was easily taking him all the way down.

1...456789