Sid Gets Driven to Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Sidharth gets a surprise at a team party.
1.2k words
3.77
13.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work. Sidharth could not think of anything more than the office party to end this dreadful day. It is not like he enjoyed them but having some company and free beer was not entirely bad. His team had already left and taken their places at the large 12 seater table in the nearby bar.

He arrived late and found the corner seat vacant for him. It was next to Shikha, the intern who he had exchanged a casual few smiles with. She wore the usual salwar kameez or formal shirt and pants in office but today she had dressed up and her skirt, although not too short, had ridden up to her knees as she sat. She noticed him and her eyes lit up. From the empty glasses in front of her it looked like she was already quite drunk.

He had a reputation in the office of being a master seducer. His prowess in bed was discussed in the girls bathrooms in hushed voices. A few women including that cute one in the HR, the thick one in Admin and that tall one in Finance had experienced his skills. He had also received some offers from a few guys to engage in some cuckolding scenarios with their wives.

But he was not in the mood today. All he wanted was to get drunk out of his mind and go to bed.

The discussions were always about their clients or the big man at the company. The bitching and cribbing reached its peak midway when every person was sufficiently drunk and a few risked falling and getting unconscious. No one wanted that responsibility and such cases were immediately put in a cab and sent home. The girls were the first ones to leave. Very few had the courage to witness their colleagues at their drunken worst.

Shikha had started singing and dancing to the music. Sid found this opening up very surprising. He thought that the folks who really enjoy these office parties do not have many friends in life. He wondered how could she be someone like that. With her looks and figure she should be surrounded by people.

She looked charming and tried her best to engage him in a dance but he refused. He maintained a stoic pose at these parties and only attended it for the entertainment, not to become one.

Her manager did not like her drooling all over him and thought it best to send her home. He insisted and after some convincing, she agreed to leave. She bid everyone good bye and got up from the chair. Her skirt had now come up to her thighs and revealed more than they were meant for. She felt the eyes all turn towards her and she quickly straightened it.

Since the first day the men had been trying to hit on her and she struggled to keep them away. She wanted to show them once and for all that she was not available. "Sid why don't you drop me, I don't feel safe traveling alone this late in the night". He had no option. They got up to leave and the rest of the men stared blankly. More rounds were ordered to drown this disappointment.

While walking out of the bar Shikha found a dark corner near the parking area and pushed herself on Sidharth. She pressed her breasts on him and gave him a deep passionate kiss. He was in a shock but too drunk to register what was happening.

He tried to push her away but she was adamant. Eventually, his hands responded by holding her tight and even exploring her ass. He had wanted to feel it since the time he had seen it walk in the office corridors. They were perfect round globes and he felt them through her skirt.

They heard a few people approaching and quickly broke their embrace. He was drunk but sober enough to drive his car and besides, she lived very close by. He got into the car and helped her put on her seatbelt. She brushed her boobs on his arm in the process. With all the alcohol in her system and horniness on her mind, she looked possessed.

As soon as they left the bar Shikha turned towards him and without asking or saying anything she unzipped his pants and took out his dick.

She put her mouth to it and his dick responded at this sudden warmth with much excitement. She pushed down as his dick pushed her back up and with every stroke it grew larger and larger but that didn't change the lenghs of her strokes. She kept going deeper and deeper.

Sidharth had to change gears and her boobs were covering them. He managed to slide his hands under her and do the job. His hands never made it back. He held the steering wheel with one hand and her boobs with the other.

When the pleasure was too extreme he ended up pushing his feet on the accelerator. This made the car jump ahead and Shikha took his dick even deeper in her mouth. He could feel the inside of her throat and her warm tongue wrapped around his member and reaching his balls.

This was not how he had imagined the night would be.

The seat was getting wet from her drool and there was something else that would add to that moisture soon. His head was spinning and he knew would not be able to hold it much longer. He kept his hand on her head to calm her down but she was unstoppable.

The car stopped at a signal and there were cars all around them. She was not visible from the adjacent cars and Sid tried to keep a calm stone face to avoid attention. He was about to explode but he could not do it at the signal. There was too much silence and the people in the adjacent cars and bikes would definitely notice. He looked at the signal and it showed another 10 seconds to go.

Shikha kept bobbing up and down ignorant of all this. He could not hold it any longer. The timer approached zero and he let out a scream as his cum flooded Shikha's mouth and throat. This was accompanied by his feet pushing the accelerator hard and his hands pressing the horn. He speed past the other cars and emerged victorious.

Shikha finally got up and wiped her mouth clean. Sidharth gave her a bottle of water from his car and expected her to spit out his cum. He was surprised to find that she did no such thing. She calmly drank the water and smiled at him. This was unreal.

They did not speak for the rest of the journey. He dropped her home and she gave him a kiss. "Some more, some other time?" Sid nodded, his head still numb from the crazy orgasm. She walked into her apartment complex and disappeared.

Sid stayed there for a few minutes and then went back to the bar. He would have to give his car for a wash. The seat was drenched in her drool but not a spec of his cum. He checked the passenger seat and noticed some dampness as well.

The image of her bobbing head kept flashing in front of his eyes. He reached the bar and made a quick dash to the bathroom...