Social Isolation - Stuck at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to see the rest of their pictures?" I asked.

"There's more?" she said, her eyes wide as she turned to me.

"Hundreds. They gave me a whole flash drive full to choose from."

"Oh my God, yes!" she said, grabbing it out of my hands. With a soft click, she snapped it in place and opened the file.

"Enjoy," I told her. "I'm going to grab another beer and see if there are clean sheets on the bed."

She nodded absently, rapt in a world of river-creatures.

When I stood up, she shifted to a more comfortable position, still clicking from image to image. Her legs were crossed, and I fiddled needlessly with my briefcase so I could stand there and gape at her some more. The boxer shorts rode up to the very top of her thighs, and I imagined sliding my hand up that firm, silken skin and wiggling my way inside them. The T-shirt followed the top contour of her breasts as she leaned forward, giving just a hint of soft nipples before falling into soft folds on her lap. Her bare foot peeked out from under her leg. Her eyes reflected the light brightly as she browsed.

Unable to stand there any more, I zipped the briefcase shut and set it aside. Then I walked away regretfully, checking the guest bathroom for towels and such. In the medicine cabinet, I found a spare toothbrush and set it out. Her towel was neatly hung on the rack, which made me smile.

In the guest bedroom, I turned on the bedside table lamp and pulled back the comforter. Soft, faded flannel sheets and pillow-cases-perfect for a cold, rainy night! I left the corner folded down, turned off the overhead light, and closed the door behind me. Opening the fridge door, I grabbed one beer and then paused...I was definitely used to taking one at a time!

"Hey Amanda...I'm going to have another beer since I'm all done working for the night. Do you want one as well?"

"Sure!" she replied, still bowed over the laptop.

I opened two bottles and passed hers over the back of the couch. She took it without looking up, lost in clicking through the pictures. Leaving her to it, I walked over to the sliding glass doors and looked out at the storm. The streetlights had come on and were fighting a losing battle with the gloom and the rain. For a long while, I sipped my beer and watched the gusts of wind move across the surface of the lake. A whipping branch drew my eyes sideways, and when I refocused, I noticed Amanda's reflection behind me. She wasn't looking at the pictures anymore. In fact, I was pretty sure she was looking at me standing in front of her. Unconsciously, I flexed my legs and straightened up a little bit. Moving my gaze away, I pretended to look at the lake again. I didn't hear the clicking of the touch-pad anymore, so I guessed that she was still looking at me, thinking whatever young women think. I have no idea how long I stood there lost in my own lecherous thoughts, focused only on the presence of the beautiful young woman who was so close behind me.

"Steve..." came her quiet voice.

I turned to look at her, trying to keep my face neutral and my eyes away from her beautiful legs. The laptop was open but set aside. "What's up?" I asked with equal solemnity.

"What are you looking at?" she asked. Her tone suggested she knew, but I couldn't assume.

"Just watching the wind," I told her.

"Are you all done looking at me, then?"

Her expression was unreadable, and I felt completely busted.

"Amanda..." I stammered.

With a quick, graceful motion she unfolded herself from the couch and crossed the space between us. She took the beer from my hand and put it aside on the windowsill. Then she stood beside me and looked out over the lawn and the darkening sky and the wind-whipped lake. I kept quiet and followed her gaze into the storm.

"I liked it a lot," she said in that same quiet voice. "Sometimes when guys look at me, it makes me feel...nasty. Like they're stripping me. When you were looking at me, it made me feel...beautiful or something."

I let my head fall forward until it clunked against the glass in front of me.

"Amanda...I'm so sorry. I didn't invite you in here so I could..."

"I know," she said more brusquely. "I know that, Steve. You're not like that."

I was still feeling like the biggest dirty old man in the world when I felt her hand creep around my waist. I didn't react, but my heart beat faster at her touch and I had to take a deep breath. How was this affecting me so much? What the hell was wrong with me?

Throwing myself on the mercy of the court, I confessed fully.

"Amanda...you ARE beautiful. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've seen you growing up, so it's a little strange to realize you're not that kid that used to come play on the grass anymore. And now you're here in my house and you needed help, and all I could do was look at you like some dirty old man, and think...I'm just so sorry. I should never have done that. I'm sorry."

Honest to God, there was a quiver in my voice as I said that last part, and I felt bad enough to cry at that moment.

What stopped me was Amanda's hand tightening around my waist and pulling me upright. Her head leaned in to rest on the front of my shoulder and her body turned to face me a little more so that she could reach across my front and grab her own hand, effectively wrapping herself around me.

"Steve...were you listening? I said I liked it. I mean it. There's nothing wrong with you, unless there's something wrong with me, because I've been sitting there looking at you and thinking..."

"Thinking what?" I asked in a clearer voice.

"Uh-uh," she said in a playful scold. "You said that first, and you stopped! You said you were looking at me like a dirty old man and thinking...and then you stopped! You have to tell me first!"

The serious moment was gone, forgiven, forgotten. Something new and awkward and wonderful had taken its place. Her hands tightened around my waist.

"Come on...say it! What dirty-old-man thoughts were you having when you were checking me out?" she asked in that same tone.

When I failed to answer, she squeezed again. Her feet parted for balance, and I became aware that my thigh was between her legs. Through the well-worn fabric of my old flannel boxers, I felt the unmistakable heat of her pussy against me. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I began to tell her.

"I was thinking how perfect and beautiful you look," I told her simply.

"Go on. What were you looking at?" she asked curiously, her voice softer now.

"I was looking at your legs, and the line of your jaw, and the hair tucked behind your ear, and the way the T-shirt touched your breasts, and how perfect and smooth the skin on your thighs looks."

She chuckled in a timeless, knowing, and feminine way, savoring my admiration.

"Is that all?" she asked in a more teasing way.

"God, no!" I croaked. I was looking at your legs in the kitchen, and the way your hands were so perfect and quick on the touch-pad, and how your lips curl up in that little smile when you see an otter!"

"That's it?"

"No," I whispered.

"What were you thinking about, Steve? You stopped before you told me, and I'm going to keep asking you until you do!"

Where had this firmness come from? She was half my age and she had me wrapped around her finger effortlessly!

"I was thinking how much I wanted to slide my hand up your thigh and into those shorts," I whispered in a low voice, looking straight into her eyes.

Saying that gave me a burst of confidence, and my hand went around her waist, pulling her more firmly against my leg. My other hand came up and stroked the line of her jaw and then tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear again.

"Is that all?" she asked with a repeat of the chuckle and a raised eyebrow.

"That's all I actually thought of," I told her evenly. "Now it's your turn."

"OK...that's fair. I was sitting there watching you and wondering why it didn't bother me that you were checking me out. I knew you were looking at my body, and instead of making me feel dirty, it made me feel sexy and beautiful. I was wondering what YOU were thinking of doing because I was thinking about the same things. I was thinking that if you liked my legs so much, it would feel amazing to have you running your hands up and down my thighs."

"Is that all?" I asked in an echo of her inquisitorial tone.

She smiled and answered me straight-forwardly. "No, that's not all. When you said that about slipping your hands inside my shorts, I got really wet, and my nipples got hard all of a sudden."

She glanced down, and my gaze followed hers. She leaned back a little to let me see the evidence of her arousal and then we smiled at each other in a whole new way.

"And no, that's not all!" she said before I could speak. "When you were standing there by the door, I was thinking about how your ass looked in your shorts, and I was wondering..."

"Wondering what?" I asked her.

Her hands unclasped, and the one in front of me dropped to the front of my shorts, her fingers curling around my semi-erect cock.

"I was wondering what this felt like, and how it would make me feel to do this!" she whispered.

With that final word, she gave me a firm squeeze. Then she let go and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. With a rough tug, she got them down to the middle of my thighs. I grabbed my shirt and whipped it over my head. When I emerged, she had dropped to one knee and was pushing my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. I raised one foot and then the other and stepped out of them, then reached for her hands. She smiled up at me and shook her head.

Her hands rose to my knees, then her fingers spread and she slid them up my thighs until her thumbs brushed the crease between my groin and thigh. Then she angled her hands inward, one curling down to envelop my balls delicately while the other wrapped more firmly around my swelling shaft. Her thumb stroked the underside and then swiped across the tip, collected a few drops of precum that had emerged from the sudden stimulation. With that to ease her work, she lubricated my full length, stroking me to full size in seconds. She grinned happily when my cock strained toward her and throbbed from the attention.

"I don't know how it's making YOU feel," I croaked, "but I feel fucking amazing right now!"

She grinned and squeezed the base of my cock even harder. "Just wait!" she said with a grin.

With that smile still in her eyes, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and sucked hard, swirling her tongue in circles as she did. My shaft throbbed again and I know a jolt of precum splashed across her tongue. She made a guttural happy noise and sucked even harder, milking my cock with her hand to get even more.

I spread my feet for balance and rested one hand on the doorframe while the other fell to her shoulder. Still on one knee, Amanda upped the ante. As her hand traveled the length of my cock, her head began to bob along with it. She took half of me effortlessly and her hand got the rest. At the top of her stroke, she sucked and licked the sensitive crown. When she had me fully in her mouth, her tongue snaked out as far as she could reach to tease the thick ridge along the bottom of my shaft. It was incredible how fast she turned me on, and I knew I couldn't last. While I could still focus, I let my gaze wander from her deft hands to her hollowed cheeks, admiring again the sharp line of her jaw as she parted it to suck me voraciously. Her exposed thigh gleamed in the fading light, and her hair came loose from her ear again as she lunged back and forth more forcefully.

"Oh, my God Amanda..." I groaned as I felt a tightening deep inside my core.

She released my cock for a moment but stroked me with a tight grip as she looked up at me.

"I want to make you cum, Steve. I want you to cum right now and let me taste it!"

Before I could even nod in response, she gulped me down again and began sucking and stroking even harder. Her other hand kneaded and tugged on my balls and her fingertips trailed behind them to stimulate that delicate patch of skin. When she eased her pressure on them, I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm approached. I began reflexively to thrust my hips, and she stopped her lunging motion to let me fuck her face instead. Her hand acted as a buffer so I didn't go too deep, but she sucked as hard as ever and used her tongue on everything she could reach.

"Oh, yes...yesss... Amanda...I'm going to...I'm going to cum!" I groaned as my orgasm hit me.

My hips rocked forward as my back arched. My body froze in a trembling spasm and my full being centered on the powerful suction of her lips and tongue, answering their urgent plea with pulse after pulse of sperm. She closed her eyes and groaned as I began to fill her mouth, and she squeezed my balls rhythmically as she swallowed each wave of cum she drew from me.

When the trembling in my body eased, she let my cock slip from between her lips but maintained a tight grip on it. Her thumb stroked the thick channel on the underside, milking a few last drops along the passageway. When they emerged, her tongue darted out and collected them and they vanished between her smiling lips.

"So..." I continued when I caught my breath, "how did it make you feel?"

She smiled a new smile-sexy and very, very happy all at once. "Powerful and beautiful and very, very horny!" she said with a gleam in her eye.

The wind rattled against the sliding glass doors as she stood up. Our lips came together for the first time as she stretched herself up against my naked body.

"Let's go check out the guest room," I said with a feral smile when we broke our kiss.

12