Social Isolation--Walk in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God!" she shrieked as she exploded.

I could not respond if I had wanted to--her pussy ground down onto me and I lapped frantically, trying to avoid her clit and still lap up all the sweet juices gushing from her opening. Her fingers clutched my hair and held me tight against her as wave after wave of pleasure shook her frame.

When she finally relaxed, she courteously raised herself an inch or two so I could breath. Her torso sank back down onto my stomach, and for a moment she laid her head on my thigh, too wiped out to continue. Her hand, thankfully, returned to my cock and stroked me idly while she caught her breath.

I knew Jess was back to herself when she took control of the situation again. Lifting one knee, she quickly pivoted so that she was facing up toward my head. Her hand stroked my cock more firmly, and she leaned down to kiss me voraciously. I felt her kiss all around my mouth as well, tasting herself there and collecting every trace of her nectar before plunging her tongue back into my mouth to share it with me again.

When she was done with that, she lifted one knee again and straddled my thighs. Settling back, she used both hands to hold my cock firmly upright while she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Steve," she said seriously, "that was awesome! I am going to climb on board this beautiful cock and ride the cum right out of you!"

"That sounds great!" I said eagerly.

"I never expected..." she began as she lifted herself up over me, "to find such a wonderful surprise on my rock today!"

"Me neither!" I gasped as she circled the head of my cock inside her opening.

Soon it was slick with her juices and her saliva and ready for more. With one long stroke, Jess sank down steadily until her pubic bone bumped into mine. We both groaned deeply and didn't move a muscle as we took a moment to get used to this new situation.

Rapidly, however, the situation got even better. Jess rested both her hands on my chest and looked down at me again with a smug grin. The reason soon became clear. She settled herself more comfortably and then with a look of concentration on her face, began to squeeze my cock rhythmically with her internal muscles and grind herself in small circles. Every inch of me was feeling something different, and every part of it felt great!

"Oh, fuck, Jess--that feels so good!" I gasped in amazement.

"Special treat for naked guys in the woods!" she said, her hair falling forward beside her face.

"I love it!" I told her honestly. "I've never felt anything like this."

She smiled that same smug, uniquely female smile and leaned forward until her breasts grazed my chest. Her face was just above mine and her lips were parted, revealing white, even teeth.

"Now that you're warmed up," she whispered, "it's time for me to have my way with you!"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Lunging upward, I kissed her savagely, my tongue darting into her mouth at the same time my hips surged up to slam my cock deeper inside her.

"Bring it on!" I told her, loosening my grip so she could move more freely.

Rising up a little bit for a better angle, Jess kept her eyes on mine as she began to move. Her lower body ground down on me, driving my cock all the way inside her and then she swirled her hips in a quick circle. Lifting up, she arched her back to draw herself off me with maximum friction. Then she did it again. And again. Every move was designed to drive a man crazy, and every one was effective.

To distract myself from the powerful feelings she was creating, I raised my hands to her ripe breasts and gathered them in my palms. After a few exploratory squeezes, I pushed them together and used my thumbs to flick her nipples over and over. Jess purred but kept up her steady rise and fall.

Determination formed a little furrow on her brow. She wasn't worried about how she felt at that moment--she wanted to drive me over the edge! Pulling away from my hands, she sat up straight and then leaned back, letting her hands fall beside my calves. Her head fell back a bit and she bit her lip as she began to lift her hips off mine again. Her thighs were taut with the strain of her position, but I could see almost all of her full, luscious body spread out before me and I watched entranced as she worked herself up and down my cock. The downward angle she had me in created a whole new wave of sensations, and I fell back on the pile of clothes to savor her technique.

At some point in her ministrations, I felt that telltale flutter deep in my core that told me I was close. Involuntarily, my hips began to rise just a little bit to meet her downward thrusts. Jess was an experienced woman, though, and she knew what that signal meant. Her head came forward, and when she looked at my face, she grinned widely and pushed herself upright and then forward onto my chest again.

Kissing me fervently, she began to rock her hips up and down rapidly.

"I'm going to...make you...cum SO hard...Steve!" she whispered against my lips.

"God, I hope so!" I whispered back. "I'm so fucking close!"

With that encouragement, Jess laid her body fully onto mine and pumped me for all she was worth. Her belly was warm on mine, her breasts were crushed against my chest, her breath was hot on my neck, and with every descent, I could feel the ripe curve of her ass bouncing on my thighs. All in all, she knew exactly what to do to drive me over the edge, and I was a willing passenger!

When the moment arrived, I felt my cock swell inside my mystery woman. She felt it too and ground down greedily on me. I grabbed her ass with both hands and thrust up hard a few last times before my body locked up entirely. With a gasp, I started throbbing wildly inside her, and each spasm sent a jet of sperm against her cervix. She gasped as well when she felt that and held me tightly, cooing her pleasure into my ear as I emptied myself.

I knew my crisis was over when I felt the breeze on my body again. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. My hands left Jess's ass to stroke her lower back more tenderly. She lifted her head up above mine again and kissed me softly, her eyes twinkling with pleasure. Her hair fell down around my face, creating an intimate little space where only the two of us existed.

"I think I should take more walks in the woods," she whispered.

"Just watch out for the axe-murderers," I said with a smile.

12